• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference between the Norse God of Thunder and The Olympic God of Thunder...very clear

Zeus summoning his thunder looked like some Eternals/Celestial magic kinda sh*t, looks cool and too DISNEY.

The difference between the Norse God of Thunder and The Olympic God of Thunder...very clear

Zeus summoning his thunder looked like some Eternals/Celestial magic kinda sh*t, looks cool and too DISNEY.
I hope you're wrong and Zeus actually has genuine lightning powers and the thing we see is just some kind of scepter representating his power just for the show

I hope I am too...but the way he summoned the scepter looked very similar to how the eternals/Celestials powers works.
Judgind from the trailer, it looks like he's merging some small physical lightning bolts into a large one but we do see golden electricity sparking across the final product. So it does look like he has electrokinesis like he's supposed to, Telekinesis and some degree of matter manip at least and he might have Creation or Transmutation depending if he's turning lightning into physical objects or literally creating physical objects

Last edited:
I watched the trailer and first and most important thing to say: Holy mother of goodness freaking shit they used Sweet Child O' Mine Lets gooooo!!!!
headbanging-headbang.gif

Second, well thats looks pretty promising to say, everything looks so 180 degree different unlike MoM trailer with all of that lighter tone
Still not my priority unlike MoM but i'm hoping it will be good, also curious on what are they gonna do with Gorr now (considering his reveal in the twitter was kinda not giving it a good look/hype)

I'm happy with what we got from NWH tbh.
NWH is great but I still feel like having an established Spider-Man would've worked better, Spider-Man's interactions with other heroes are so interesting in the comics so I feel like having a rookie Spidey kills that charm a bit since he's basically just gonna be forced to kiss their asses due to inexperience. Would've been cool to have a Spider-Man who's not gonna put up with any of the Avengers BS either lol

She put up a fight against Thanos but still gets defeated->Thanos puts the gauntlet->she comes back->she grabs the gauntlet and you can clearly see a stronger light in her hand than the rest of her body->She no-sells thanos attacks and forces him to use the power stone, which he needs to take out of the gauntlet to do even though he should be able to do it with the gauntlet just fine

How do you NOT get that she was absorbing energy from that?
The novelization says nothing about her absorbing energy from the IG.
I don't know how you're differentiating the brightness of the glow coming from her hands because it looks the same to me in the instance where she's outboxing thanos and when she grabs the IG.
As of now we simply have no confirmation that she absorbed the energy and is just that strong, heck she didn't even go Binary mode lmaoo.

What dumb decisions have they been making?
Charging more overall over time while taking away more of the content people watched while investing in bad ones, location restricting shows, charging more overall overtime yet cracking down on password sharing (which obviously is going to happen more for them charging more and more), as propellus said also adding ads to their subscription service, etc.

Charging more overall over time while taking away more of the content people watched while investing in bad ones, location restricting shows, charging more overall overtime yet cracking down on password sharing (which obviously is going to happen more for them charging more and more), as propellus said also adding ads to their subscription service, etc.
Rip, they deserve to lose that much subscribers

(Already sent to the DCEU Thread but here ya go) Netflix expectedly taking major L's for making dumb ass business decisions continuously for a while now

On the one hand, they still have about 8 of the top 10 most talked about shows atm, so I doubt it'll be TOO big of a loss.

On the OTHER hand... yeah, this was a LONG time coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back