• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
images
I'm juan

I think the light in the cracks is cool.
The cracks are cool as ****, battle damage always looks cool.

Kang hasn't lead a multiversal event lol, he isn't doing shit.

It's liekly gonna be a Beyonder/Secret Wars saga, since that's the only multiversal event, really
He Who Remains did not spend an entire episode of LOKI dropping exposition about how his death will lead to a Multiverse War just for him not to be the main antag of the Multiverse Saga

He Who Remains did not spend an entire episode of LOKI dropping exposition about how his death will lead to a Multiverse War just for him not to be the main antag of the Multiverse Saga
I seem him being the Phase 4 villain at best. Phase 4 avengers end credits will probably tease the saga's villain.

MCU spent two separate films setting up Tesseract and Loki, both of which didn't mean much to Thanos in the long run.

An episode means fuckall, really, in contrast.
Beyonders as in incursions? Or the beyonder?
Likely a composite of both.

MCU spent two separate films setting up Tesseract and Loki, both of which didn't mean much to Thanos in the long run.

Likely a composite of both.
I see how this could work, like, they cause reality to collide as all universes are on a collision course, effectively destroying the multiverse.

Enter Doom saving reality by sheer force of will

He's gonna appear in Antman and have a pretty prominent role in LOKI Season 2, there's also the fact that it seems the MCU is building the Young Avengers which means we're probably getting Iron Lad (Unless he's replaced with Riri, which would be kind of lame, I'd prefer if the Young Avengers and Champions weren't composited into one team). Plus, being the being that kicks off a Multiverse War sounds like much a bigger deal than Loki still being alive at the end of Thor, especially since The Avengers makes it quite clear that Loki is acting as someone else's pawn.

Also the Tesseract was still very much important to the Infinity Saga...Its an Infinity Stone

He's gonna appear in Antman and have a pretty prominent role in LOKI Season 2, there's also the fact that it seems the MCU is building the Young Avengers which means we're probably getting Iron Lad (Unless he's replaced with Riri, which would be kind of lame, I'd prefer if the Young Avengers and Champions weren't composited into one team). Plus, being the being that kicks off a Multiverse War sounds like much a bigger deal than Loki still being alive at the end of Thor, especially since The Avengers makes it quite clear that Loki is acting as someone else's pawn.
Sure but still, he doesn't have any of hype factor on him, what's the point of being a super broken a** being that endangered the entire multiverse if he doesn't have that? Doesn't mention that his comic version aren't that popular or bring anything interesting (tho i'm just assumpting here so i might be wrong lel)

unknown.png

We still have Teen Groot, both Mantis and Nebula have new outfits (Mantis also has something on her forehead), and Rocket is back in his Guardians 1 outfit
IIRC isn't Mantis like some crazy skilled martial artist on top of being one of the most powerful empaths in the universe?

Hopefully she gets a bigger role outside naivety jokes and "sleep" in LaT.

Just saw the trailer, looks fun but pretty promising on the epic side

Also, yes, we see Zeus and Olympus! I know he's there basically so he can die but I hope we'll see crazy feats of power (he already seems to have Telekinesis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back