• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? Wym by that?

Friction creates heat. The longer you rub your hands together the more it starts to burn.
I mean just about everything burns do to fire(expect like rocks and stuff) and you can’t really tank being set on fire unless you have some protective gear on you unlike being able to take punches and stuff so in a sense it is kinda like dura neg but not to the same extent like phasing

And the longer you rub your smeat

I mean just about everything burns do to fire(expect like rocks and stuff) and you can’t really tank being set on fire unless you have some protective gear on you unlike being able to take punches and stuff so in a sense it is kinda like dura neg but not to the same extent like phasing
Ah I see what you mean. And you are correct.
And the longer you rub your smeat
Aye yo 💀💀

Anyway. MAKE HEAT = DURA GREAT AGAIN!!!

I know this isn’t MCU or Marvel related, but is the new Uncharted movie any good? It’s got Spider-Man Tom Holland in it.
I watched it a week ago and I thought that its at least worth a watch if youre interested, also I swear Mark Wahlberg us unintelligible throughout the movie

9csa2za6dc831.png

Who else would it scale to apart from Tony and Rhodey? Giant Man comes to mind but I can't think of anyone else
Loki (and those who scale from him) might downscale, otherwise Aldrich Killian, Rescue's Extremis key, Whiplash Mark 2 (who was definitely above Tony and Rhodey individually, just not their combined blast), and Chitauri Leviathans (AP only, not durability, which scales to the lasers) should directly scale, I believe.

Actually should we scale NWH Electro to this too?
Yes

Loki (and those who scale from him) might downscale, otherwise Aldrich Killian, Rescue's Extremis key, Whiplash Mark 2 (who was definitely above Tony and Rhodey individually, just not their combined blast), and Chitauri Leviathans (AP only, not durability, which scales to the lasers) should directly scale, I believe.
I'm not fully sure about Loki level characters scaling. Maybe an At most I suppose

Anyway 8-A Iron Man is back babyyyy

Alright so the energy IM and WM took was just High 8-C+ so no upgrade for most people
Perhaps Electro could still be 8-A since the full yield of the repulsor beams is still at that level and he's drawing power directly from the arc reactor

The list of people fully scaling would be:
  • Iron Man Mark 6 to 43
  • All War Machine armors pre IW (Might as well merge his first and second key as there's no point in keeping them seperated)
  • Ivan Vanko Mark 2
  • Pepper Potts
  • Killian
  • Leviathans
  • Electro
I'm unsure about Loki level characters tbh, we don't have much saying Loki is on par with Iron Man. I guess At most 8-A would do?

I calculated the jericho explosion
Mountain level mark 2-5 IM for surviving Jerichos and Small Building level base Tony for surviving the shockwave
Based

Although when did the Iron Man armors ever survive the jerichos? That and I should point out the feat is accomplished by multiple missiles, meaning the power of one jericho would have to be divided

Although when did the Iron Man armors ever survive the jerichos? That and I should point out the feat is accomplished by multiple missiles, meaning the power of one jericho would have to be divided
i calculated the individual explosions caused by a Jerichos instead of splitting the shockwave for every tiny missile
IM surviving the jericho is listed on his profile, it appears to be from some comic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back