• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah just saw the movie this morning.....not half as bad as the critics made it look, had it's boring moments though but it was a beautiful story altogether.

As for scaling
I don't know what Ikaris Cloud clearing feat is, it should be calculated though.
Mere hits from Makkari was shaking mountains.
And the Eternals seem to scale to each other in durability even Ajak except Ikaris which should scale higher for being considerable more powerful than most of the eternals on earth combined.

Makkari while searching The emergence point was damn impressive, i can almost swear i saw her cross the ocean or is it a sea in less than a second or something, that's damn fast...I believe her speed feats have been calculated here or something.

Ikaris's energy output is damn impressive, his lasers destroyed the ship that was unphased being extremely close to the surface of the sun.

According to the actor that plays Kingpin, apparently he thinks Kingpin can beat anyone, including Thanos :LOL:
"Vincent D'Onofrio addressed fan theories about whether Kingpin or Thanos would win in a fight"
"fan theories about whether Kingpin or Thanos would win in a fight"
worldburn-top.jpg

Kingpin should be 8-C since he was only briefly knocked out by a chain reaction from Hawkeye’s trick arrows.
I feel like we may have to clean up clarifications for Clint given one of his 9-B feats listed involves him using an arrow etc. etc.

He's definitely 9-B in base, though we may want to make the whole arrow ratings a little better

OKAY GUYS WE GOT A NED PROFILE LET'S START GETTING SOME MATCHES AND FEATS

Unironically the Stark Suit feat puts him at Genius

I was about to say "we can't have a Ned page" until I remembered he has actual abilities now lmao

bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back