• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Tony builds Rhodes' suits. It would make sense he'd give him the best armour he could for survivability, bar the nanotech. It doesn't make sense he'd leave him with outdated technology.

Currently we have him being 7-B in Endgame, scaling to the Hulkbuster 1.0, which was very outdated by that point.

I think it was something like:
  • War Machine mk1 = Iron Man mk2
  • WM mk2 = IM mk 42 (IM3)
  • WM mk3 = IM mk 46 (Civil War)
  • WM mk 4 = Hulkbuster 1.0
  • WM mk 5 and 6 = Hulkbuster 2.0
Iirc
War Machine MK 1 ~ Iron Man MK 2 which fought Iron Man MK 4.

War Machine MK 1 was able to keep up with the Iron Man MK 6.

War Machine MK 2/Iron Patriot was keeping up and capable of easily shooting down Ultron Sentries.

War Machine MK 3 should be comparable to Iron Man's Civil War suits.

War Machine MK 4 could take a hit from Cull Obsidian and could still function after getting crushed by Thanos, and should scale above the WM MK 3.

We don't see a lot of the War Machine MK 5 during Endgame but it should be fairly advance (Tony, Banner, & Rocket could have had a hand in building it)

The War Machine MK 6 was the one capable of atmospheric reentry and traveling through the Quantum Realm but got badly damaged by Thanos missile barrage on Avengers HQ.

I remember someone posting a statement of the Mark 4 being above the Hulkbuster but below the Mark 50. I don't really see why Mark 5 and 6 would scale to At most 6-C.

The keys should probably look like.

Tier: 8-C | 8-A | At most 6-C

Attack Potency: Building level+
(Was able to contend with the Mark 4) | Multi-City Block level (The mark 2 was built after Tony built his Mark 6, and so the mark 2 should be comparable it. The Mark 3 can harm Giant Man, which could tank attacks from the likes of the Mark 46) | At most Island level (The Mark 4 is stated be more advanced than most of Tony's suits bar the Mark 50, meaning it should superior to the second iteration of the HulkBuster)

Key: Mark 1 | Mark 2 to 3 | Mark 4 to 6

8-A is there because watch as I move iron Man to the glorious 8-A tier >:]

Last edited:
I remember someone posting a statement of the Mark 4 being above the Hulkbuster but below the Mark 50. I don't really see why Mark 5 and 6 would scale to At most 6-C.

The keys should probably look like.

Tier: 8-C | 8-A | At most 6-C

Attack Potency: Building level+
(Was able to contend with the Mark 4) | Multi-City Block level (The mark 2 was built after Tony built his Mark 6, and so the mark 2 should be comparable it. The Mark 3 can harm Giant Man, which could tank attacks from the likes of the Mark 46) | At most Island level (The Mark 4 is stated be more advanced than most of Tony's suits bar the Mark 50, meaning it should superior to the second iteration of the HulkBuster)

Key: Mark 1 | Mark 2 to 3 | Mark 4 to 6

8-A is there because watch as I move iron Man to the glorious 8-A tier >:]
8-A for Mark 2

Hold on is that legit now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back