• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People: The series is full of contradictions and continuity errors, even with the Multiverse excuse.
A.C. Bradley:

oaxx3s06jjj61.jpg

Nice render
I thought that, but it looks like his sacred timeline counterpart has just been tweaked to have the infinity stones and have a Vision head. I know the one I made is low res, but it has the art style of the series and the weapon too.

Last edited:
But Ultron Infinity sounds way cooler imho. It implies Ultron continued to make upgraded versions of himself to the point he reached Infinity. (Ofc that's not what happened in the show but still...).

Also finally the Disney+ shows are delivering multiple tier 2 characters so Dorm isn't by himself anymore (ever since The Cosmic Entities profile was deleted for "reasons") and we still got plenty of films to look forward too that'll explore the Multiverse; NWH, MoM and AMQM.

Kinda feel bad for her but her excuse are kinda funny, like everyone knew that at this point that Tony didn't die at Gamora episode but what about the other season 2 episode hm? Does it mean he will die in other episode? I just want my boy get some respect that he deserved man T__T

Does anyone have the scans of the Mark 85 being more durable or stronger than the Mark 50?

I recall statements that the bulkier structure of the Mark 85 is because of the Mark 85 having more reinforced armor than the Mark 50? Or that it was 10x stronger than the Mark 50 or something

I mean, it'd make sense to have some vibranium, but we all now he uses alloys in his suits so it wouldn't be 6-C

I think we discussed that he should scale to some of Tony's armours. I forget what exactly the rating were.

I think it was something like:
  • War Machine mk1 = Iron Man mk2
  • WM mk2 = IM mk 42 (IM3)
  • WM mk3 = IM mk 46 (Civil War)
  • WM mk 4 = Hulkbuster 1.0
  • WM mk 5 and 6 = Hulkbuster 2.0
Iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back