• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I remember it about the Mark 50 runs out of nanobots against Thanos and that's why he shouldn't scale to him.
We already do scale Tony to him

Would keeping his High 7-A IW stats and having a separate key for mk 85 work? Or just have it at 6-C?
Every High 7-A will be At most 6-C. I'm not sure about seperating Mark 85 from Mark 50. And Mark 85 would still be At most 6-C as he is weaker than Thanos

Last edited:
Btw shouldn't vibranium body ultron have limited resistence to heat manipulation?
If he didn't had it would be weird taht vision needed Thor and stark help to overheat him

Screenshot_20211005_145327.jpg

Can we talk about the characters development wong hair went trough?

I am so tired I posted this in the wrong thread at first.

I had a dream I was Tony Stark irl, and the real world was connected to the MCU. At first I was bullied by everyone at my school, including teachers, because I was so smart and went on school trips with my repulsor gauntlets and flew everywhere.

People started to like me more when I started making shit to help the world and I got rich af. Even managed to call Thor to take on some huge electrically amped leviathan. He just yeeted Storm breaker at it and called it a day.

Then I started working alongside the real Tony Stark, doing business with him. Despite my stardom, in my free time I still watch YT vids and spend time on here doing stuff, I just have to be more careful what I say since the site has a lot more attention...

I am so tired I posted this in the wrong thread at first.

I had a dream I was Tony Stark irl, and the real world was connected to the MCU. At first I was bullied by everyone at my school, including teachers, because I was so smart and went on school trips with my repulsor gauntlets and flew everywhere.

People started to like me more when I started making shit to help the world and I got rich af. Even managed to call Thor to take on some huge electrically amped leviathan. He just yeeted Storm breaker at it and called it a day.

Then I started working alongside the real Tony Stark, doing business with him. Despite my stardom, in my free time I still watch YT vids and spend time on here doing stuff, I just have to be more careful what I say since the site has a lot more attention...
That's a cool dream

Okay so someone mentioned the WM scaling earlier.
  • WM 1 = IM 2 but it scrapped with IM 4, Repulsor = IM 4/6 Repulsor
  • WM 2/Iron Patriot scales to Extremis guys
  • WM 3/Civil War scales above IP and possibly to IM 44/Civil War via comparable showings vs Giant Man
  • WM 4 is stated to be in line with Tony’s best suits that aren’t Nanotechnology, restrained Thanos’ good arm by itself, survived Space Stone squish, tanked Cull etc so it scales to HB 2/IM 49
  • WM 5/Cosmic Iron Patriot > WM 6/EG suit > WM 4
  • WM 6 = Ego for bitch slapping Quill
To disagree is to be wrong, Col has …. interesting dreams, and the 85 was stated to be Tony’s best suit in the EG commentary that he prepped to fight Thanos. Lotta good that did him when he forgot to include the aim assist.

Ultron's War: Super Cut. To experience the full Ultron's war on the Multiverse, watch:
*Avengers: Age of Ultron upto 1 hour 15 minutes time stamp.
*What If....Ultron won?
*What If....the Watcher broke his oath?
It's a full movie experience of 2 hours and 16 minutes, as long as the entire Age of Ultron movie.

Thought everyone knew that 85 > 50
You’d be ******* surprised. I remember when EG first came out and people were arguing 50 > 85 because 50 “did better” against Thanos with 4 Stones while 85 + help got their shit kicked in by Thanos with no Stones. Which makes sense if you lack eyesight and only possess a single semi functioning brain cell.
Shouldn't mark 6 be higher?
You’d think that but 5 is buffer, cooler, built different and actually survived the collapse of Avengers HQ while 6 was trashed and out of commission. Regardless, they both scale above 4 which is all that matters.

I hope that delayed "What if... Tony Stark went to Sakaar?" episode with Tony teaming up with Gamora really show cases the absurdity of his intellect (He casually figured out time travel in a single evening) just imagine what he could do with massive resources of alien and advance tech?

Also no more Iron Man dies being an absolute point theory pandering please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back