• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this has already been asked, I apologize, but can we apply IU's feats of AP to a Full Infinity Gauntlet?
No just the stones the gauntlet has been heavily damaged doing far less than the feats IU had done also the dude isn't bound by flesh and basically merged with the stones so he isn't limited by the gauntlets limitations

Honestly it's just showing the full extent of the stones I wouldn't call it PiS we never actually saw anyone utilize them to their fullest extent like this before but yeah it still looked cool
That's not what I meant at all, I was talking about the characters and the plot progression nothing to do with actual power. The stones being shown at they full potential is actually a great way of further reaffirming stakes at hand while further proving Thanos wasn't exaggerating when he said he'll shred the universe down to its last atom and rebuild it.

That's not what I meant at all, I was talking about the characters and the plot progression nothing to do with actual power. The stones being shown at they full potential is actually a great way of further reaffirming stakes at hand while further proving Thanos wasn't exaggerating when he said he'll shred the universe down to its last atom and rebuild it.
Ooh okay gotcha my bad😣

Don't have an answer for the nuclear fallout or the Time Stone but for Wanda and Pietro, this Ultron seems to be much more a jerkass and a ****** than the main one. He probably simply murdered them when they tried to stop him. In the same way, he didn't snap life across existence probably because of pure cruelty and he's still like Tony a bit, he wants to taste and savor victory directly
Probably, he even described massive genocide as “fun”

Wonder if this technically backs Thanos' 3-A statement from Endgame
Pretty much plus a couple of the infinity stones have shown tier 3/2 feats individually with prep.

The Dark Elves were going to plunge the universe into darkness via the convergence with the Reality Stone being the catalyst.

Doctor Strange Supreme used the Time Stone (amped himself via absorption) to unintentionally cause the collapse of his universe.

Wonder if this technically backs Thanos' 3-A statement from Endgame
Judging from what we see, it can I think. Although unlike Thanos, Ultron had the advantage of being immune to the gamma radiation of the Stones so he can actually use them at their full potential without suffering from the consequences so he has an advantage Thanos doesn't have (not to mention since the Stones are embedded into him, he doesn't have to make gestures in order to use them)

The weirdest part about the What If is how Thanos got the Timestone and how he got the Power Stone without going to Xandar.

Well that and vision one tapping him. Though maybe he used like, a phase beam? Idk in our scaling he would just be straight up 6-C

We discussed reasons earlier it's not an outlier for the mindstone to do that hell vision potentially could have

The weirdest part about the What If is how Thanos got the Timestone and how he got the Power Stone without going to Xandar.

Well that and vision one tapping him. Though maybe he used like, a phase beam? Idk in our scaling he would just be straight up 6-C

Pretty consistent with russos statements and all that

vision potentially could have
MCU Vision def isn't getting upgraded to 6-C without more to him. Scaling alt universes to the main universe is one thing, since we do that for the 616 universe at times, but we do not do the reverse since it quickly because a massive ouroboros of scaling issues.

It definitely was a beam from the Mind Stone so no phasing. Also, it's repeatdly established Vision doesn't fully comprehend the Mind Stone and its power, wich causes him to fear it. Ultron probably fully mastered the Stone in a short time, thus having a much better control over it and the ability to use its power to its most extreme peak

MCU Vision def isn't getting upgraded to 6-C without more to him. Scaling alt universes to the main universe is one thing, since we do that for the 616 universe at times, but we do not do the reverse since it quickly because a massive ouroboros of scaling issues.
If u read what the reply said you'll see no one is proposing that it's about the potential of the mindstone not upgrading vision😑 it's a narrative thing we're talking about not scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back