• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What bugged me about Thanos becoming a Zombie is that Hulk could resist bites via sheer durability but Thanos couldn’t? I mean, there’s two ways you can view this. Either Thanos is superior or he’s on par but more skilled than Hulk. Either way, he shouldn’t be infected by Hulk’s logic
PiS that was some wonky scaling hell even zombie wanda could physically take blows from hulk

What bugged me about Thanos becoming a Zombie is that Hulk could resist bites via sheer durability but Thanos couldn’t? I mean, there’s two ways you can view this. Either Thanos is superior or he’s on par but more skilled than Hulk. Either way, he shouldn’t be infected by Hulk’s logic
Maybe he was beaten several times or wounded at the moment. But yeah, Thanos has basically become the thing the new problem of the moment will take out to show how dangerous it is

We don’t know how though, for all we know pym could have went into one of his “hole” and bit him from the inside

Also I thought this was the episode finale?
Not according to a previous interview
On December 18, 2019, Marvel's Kevin Feige revealed that Season 1 of the animated series What If...? would consist of 10 episodes and that a second season of 10 episodes was already in pre-production. A few weeks later, the COVID-19 pandemic struck Hollywood, wreaking havoc on production schedules. This includes What If...? which Collider can now exclusively reveal will consist of just nine episodes — as will Season 2.

Source

At this point I'm sorta tempted to say that the only version of Thanos that isn't a clown in the MCU multiverse is the main one. So far his recorded is
  • Talked out of his master goal by Space T'Challa and gets beaten up by the Order
  • Somehow gets mauled to death and becomes a zombie
  • Casually one shot by Ultron
My boy really be done dirty huh...

The only thing sadly lacking about Infinite Ultron is speed. Like the multi planet shockwave, I dunno if it even scales to his base self, or it would scale to his attack speed. And at best, the feat is only FTL.

And his best speed feat overall doesn't even scale to his regular self, but his Giant Self.

God dammit we need a speed calc for Giant Ultron. I know it's straight up Massively FTL+ but still

The explosions likely wouldn't scale to his base speed. Especially since he uses teleportation and everything to move around. He is MFTL+ in his giant form though.

Also at some point we'll need to change the Class 100 scaling and update how we treat our 8-Cs. Because without AoS its a massively black hole of badly justified scaling chains.
We do have some new 8-C calcs apparently. And I remember KLOL saying guys like Iron Man and War Machine lifting tanks, which is like Class 100 or above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back