• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did warn y'all about the spoiler yesterday aka "death". To think Tony was responsible for saving trillions in one universe and killing trillions in another yet he dies either way... :/

Also with each "What it...?" The Eternals look worse while The TVA look better.

There was a ton of PiS/Plot holes in episode 8 but IDC seeing Vultron eat a galaxy like it was the best cookie ever made gave me life (it being the Milky Way made it better).

I still don’t get why we don’t just make a thread now for 2-c vultron or something
Next episode is likely to include more feats so we can determine his profile with more accuracy. Once we know everything we can about him, I see no reason why we can't make the thread, and make vs threads once everything has been accepted and put on his profile.

I did warn y'all about the spoiler yesterday aka "death". To think Tony was responsible for saving trillions in one universe and killing trillions in another yet he dies either way... :/

Also with each "What it...?" The Eternals look worse while The TVA look better.

There was a ton of PiS/Plot holes in episode 8 but IDC seeing Vultron eat a galaxy like it was the best cookie ever made gave me life (it being the Milky Way made it better).
One universe
PFFFFFFFFT

Idk much about genshin so I couldn't really speak on it
I only know that the game is being hated in the play store
EruRcoDWMAQb_CI

An AI just wiped out the human race and went on cosmic rampage yet they didn't act (I'll assume by the time they decided to intervene it was already too late and Ultron killed them off-screen).
True. Then again, considering just WHO exactly ordered them to not interfere unless the Deviants were involved, I don't totally blame them. Though this was a really bad decision in that case

Which pis/plot hokes?
Curious on this as well because I only saw one
Off the top of my head:

*Doctor Strange not doing anything to
stop Ultron or even the nukes (his mainline counterpart didn't even consider him a threat).

*Similar to episode 5 Thanos randomly has the Time stone without there being any fight on Titan (Also how did he get the power and space stones when it was shown later that Xandar and Asgard were still intact before Ultron arrived?).

*Seemly no nuclear fallout whatsoever on Earth.

*What happened to Wanda and Pietro? (Since they played a major role in AoU).

* Why didn't Ultron just snap all life away instead doing it one planet at a time?

Like I said Idc about the inconsistencies (the original "What if...?" comics had to nerf/buff characters, use PiS/CiS and more in order to make their storylines work), I got to see a galaxy get eaten like a snack and at that point nothing else matters... ;-)

Doctor Strange not doing anything to
stop Ultron or even the nukes (his mainline counterpart didn't even consider him a threat).
He wasn't doctor strange at the time
Similar to episode 5 Thanos randomly has the Time stone without there being any fight on Titan (Also how did he get the power and space stones when it was shown later that Xandar and Asgard were still intact before Ultron arrived?).
This is true but with the world already in ruin it's likely he found it in a destroyed sanctum
Seemly no nuclear fallout whatsoever on Earth.
True
What happened to Wanda and Pietro? (Since they played a major role in AoU).
Likely died in the rain of nukes or even before that
Why didn't Ultron just snap all life away instead doing it one planet at a time?
Eh it's Ultron he's not trying to do it humanely like Thanos
Like I said Idc about the inconsistencies (the original "What if...?" comics had to nerf/buff characters, use PiS/CiS and more in order to make their storylines work), I got to see a galaxy get eaten like a snack and at that point nothing else matters... ;-)
Honestly it's just showing the full extent of the stones I wouldn't call it PiS we never actually saw anyone utilize them to their fullest extent like this before but yeah it still looked cool

Don't have an answer for the nuclear fallout or the Time Stone but for Wanda and Pietro, this Ultron seems to be much more a jerkass and a ****** than the main one. He probably simply murdered them when they tried to stop him. In the same way, he didn't snap life across existence probably because of pure cruelty and he's still like Tony a bit, he wants to taste and savor victory directly

Last edited:
Don't have an answer fro the nuclear fallout or the Time Stone but for Wanda and Pietro, this Ultron seems to be much more a jerkass and a ****** than the main one. He probably simply murdered them when they tried to stop him. In the same way, he didn't snap life across existence probably because of pure cruelty and he's still like Tony a bit, he wants to taste and savoir victory directly
Yep also consider how he was when he did finish his goal the watcher said himself it nearly broke Ultron having no more purpose, the guy definitely wanted to draw it out and take pleasure in it while he was able to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back