• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Vision seemed to have a difficult time for a while understanding the Mind Stone and how to properly control it, at least as of Civil War (1:25-1:55), so Ultron might have just figured out how to use the Mind Stone more effectively than Vision ever did. It's worth noting that all of the 6-C scaled feats we see Ultron do in this episode in Vision's body are solely with the Mind Stone beam, so in that form, he likely is still 7-B+ physically scaling to Vision in the main universe."

"This is true even by infinity war Vision never fully realized the full potential or understood the mindstone fully"

This is from the replies we explained why it doesn't scale

Hmmm, shouldn’t vision be atleast “potential” or “possibly” 6-c with mind stone since it’s also possible that vision never used the stone to its full abilities cuz morals or being nerfed at some points(IW)

*Self Substance all types (Can survive the vacuum of space, has no need to feed thanks to the make-up of his body and has access to infinite/limitless power).

*Immortality likely types 1 and 6 (Exists over a hivemind and similar to his mainline counterpart should be capable transferring his consciousness to cyberspace or to one of his drones).

*Data Manipulation/Absorption (Just like his mainline counterpart he should be capable of existing in cyberspace and can quickly absorb information about the world from the internet).

*Dimensional Travel (Can travel to one universe to another).

*Cyberaztion/Inorganic physiology type 1 (Due to his physiology however I'm unsure how we class this tbh).

*Resistance to conventional Poison/ Disease/Biological/Radiation Manipulation (Due to his physiology and is unaffected by gamma radiation) and Extreme environments (Unaffected by the cold of space nor the heat of the core of Xandar. No sell sold a Galaxy exploding in his face).

Hmmm, shouldn’t vision be atleast “potential” or “possibly” 6-c with mind stone since it’s also possible that vision never used the stone to its full abilities cuz morals or being nerfed at some points(IW)
He never used the Stone at its full power because he never fully understood it, it's discussed in Civil War with Wanda when he tells her he's actually kind of afraid of it because of that, hence why he couldn't do what Ultron did

Last edited:
Actually a better question is how did Thanos get the soul stone? Did he like, throw Nebula or Maw down the shaft?

Honestly I think the entire Thanos thing would've been better served if it like, cut from him arriving to Ultron winning without a visual of how the fight went.
it's weird cause just by looking at it how the hell did Thanos did all that

Actually a better question is how did Thanos get the soul stone? Did he like, throw Nebula or Maw down the shaft?

Honestly I think the entire Thanos thing would've been better served if it like, cut from him arriving to Ultron winning without a visual of how the fight went.
No idea at all. It's entirely possible he didn't do it himself, maybe Corvus and Proxima went to the planet and one of them sacrificed themselves for the Stone before giving it to Thanos after that

He was both nerfed and hadn't fully realized the everything about the mindstone, it's potential, or the knowledge it gave him so there's so no way he's scaling or even getting potentially on his profile though we should note why he doesn't scale to it's full power in his profile
He never used the Stone at its full power because he never fully understood it, it's discussed in Civil War with Wanda when he telles her he's actually kind of afraid of it because of that, hence why he couldn't do what Ultron did
Ok fair enough

At this point I'm sorta tempted to say that the only version of Thanos that isn't a clown in the MCU multiverse is the main one. So far his recorded is
  • Talked out of his master goal by Space T'Challa and gets beaten up by the Order
  • Somehow gets maul to death and becomes a zombie
  • Casually one shot by Ultron
I mean, that's pretty much the case actually. Though the zombie version could still be highly dangerous

Yeah, I watched the scene again and it was his armor...so Carol wasn't actually destroying him, just his helmet. Still impressive but less that if she was harming him

Looks like something like that for now, we'll get more confirmation next week.

Since he basically merged the Stones with his body, don't think there should be a distinction between him physically and him using the Stones (he did survived a multi-planet explosion from the Mind Stone without a scratch and took hits from Uatu who could resist beams from the Stones)

Anyways I feel Ultron's rating is going to be weird. Like it'll vary depending on if he uses the Stones or not.

So maybe like, "Varies up to 3-C/3-A" or something?
I feel like that works but he was also retconning with punches though that could just be reality warping I'm not sure how it should be handled whether by AP or hax but bare minimum he should be 3-C physically once he has the stones same with Uatu

Since he basically merged the Stones with his body, don't think there should be a distinction between him physically and him using the Stones (he did survived a multi-planet explosion from the Mind Stone without a scratch
The thing is, the stones still glow when he uses them. Like the the 5-A to 4-B explosion he did with Xandar the stones glowed first then the wave came. So he needs to tap into them still. They're just an at will thing rather than a closed fist action
I feel like that works but he was also retconning with punches though that could just be reality warping I'm not sure how it should be handled whether by AP or hax
It depends on what he did
  • If he was breaking dimensions like with Gogeta vs Broly then its just spatial hax
  • A full retcon would be Low 2-C for changing the timestream along with the universe

The thing is, the stones still glow when he uses them. Like the the 5-A to 4-B explosion he did with Xandar the stones glowed first then the wave came. So he needs to tap into them still. They're just an at will thing rather than a closed fist action

• If he was breaking dimensions like with Gogeta vs Broly then its just spatial hax
  • A full retcon would be Low 2-C for changing the timestream along with the universe
It was definitely retcon
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/11140/111403694/8174205-ezgif-4-dff28faa2673.gif

If you look at the crater in the ground it gets bigger as vultron pummels watcher and changes with everything else

At the moment here's what I would be thinking of his tier, assuming we do a similar 616 Marvel thing

7-B+ (Vision's body), at least 6-C with the mind stone (Killed Thanos) | [Asgardian explosion calc or CM's core pile driver] up to 3-C/3-A with the Infinity Stones

Note: Vision mentioned in Infinity War that he was afraid to tap into the Mind Stone's true power, something Ultron would have done due to their different moral sets. As such do not backscale the Mind Stone from this What If to the main universe version

True but again he repeatdly endures punches and energy beams from Uatu and he doesn't always glow. He also hits him several times without using the Stones, most notably when he throws him across the "wall" of a universe. Consiering Uatu is capable of enduring direct shots from the Stones and energy-infused punches and Ultron can actually hurt him physically without using the Stones, his body is more than likely imbued with the Stones's power
In any case it really seems purely physical as his fists weren't even glowing with energy when punching Uatu so he apparently didn't use the Stones, just his raw physical strength and retconned universes from strength alone

There's two effect one leaves a hole when they travel throughout realities and the other encompasses the reality with blue glass like shards you can see the people changing but it's still those same people look closely at their face and structure

Well actually that note only really make sense if we can find Vision's statement. If someone has a timestamp I can either gif it or get a screen grab.
his body is more than likely imbued with the Stones's power
Not going to lie, I think this is more of an animation error than anything. Because the stones in this what if and in other what if operate under the movies' showing that they glow with use. Ultron in that fight also visibly used the stones at times as a different attack vector.

I think its at will and I think he can do it whenever, but its not his base stats. At least not in my view.

What bugged me about Thanos becoming a Zombie is that Hulk could resist bites via sheer durability but Thanos couldn’t? I mean, there’s two ways you can view this. Either Thanos is superior or he’s on par but more skilled than Hulk. Either way, he shouldn’t be infected by Hulk’s logic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back