• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marco vs Sanji: The Battle of Queen's daddies.

I don't recall Alabasta being an actual war.
It very much was a war.
Screen_Shot_2022-11-11_at_8.54.49_AM.png
https://cdn.****************.com/file/opctcb/onepiece/onepiecechapters_166_16.jpg

yeah sure, but in both wars Sanji was away from the war and was fighting one specific opponent.
Maybe for the war in Alabasta, but not for the Onigashima Raid at all.

You could say the same for Marco as well. In Marineford, he didn't really fight more than one person at once, and at one point, he ganged up on Akainu with the Whitebeard Pirates.

During the Onigashima Raid, Marco 1v1d King and was put down very easily.

Maybe for the war in Alabasta, but not for the Onigashima Raid at all.

You could say the same for Marco as well. In Marineford, he didn't really fight more than one person at once, and at one point, he ganged up on Akainu with the Whitebeard Pirates.

During the Onigashima Raid, Marco 1v1d King and was put down very easily.
I'm not gonna bother saying why this is extremely stupid. I don't have the time.

He never knocked out King, beginning portion of the fight was 2v1 but Queen's focus shifted onto everyone else on the live floor (Post 1006).
im saying that because some ppl talk about where its shown that flame on King is bleeding from his mouth something like that. So did King really 1vs1 Marco in the manga or not?

Yeah, post-1007 it was King vs Marco 1v1 as Queen focused on Chopper and immediately after Sanji.
The issue is that After 1006 King isn’t shown for many chapters which could just mean he was knocked out be he regained concioucness? + Marco was fatigued too

The issue is that After 1006 King isn’t shown for many chapters which could just mean he was knocked out be he regained concioucness? + Marco was fatigued too
That's just baseless headcanon, we see that isn't the case for both King and Marco in 1014 - 1015; If king was knocked unconscious he wouldn't be shown unharmed every time we see him while Marco ended up like this:
wUCVEOi.png

Marco only showed signs of growing tired after the fight between him vs King/Queen begun, mentioning fatigue in response to them having a 1v1 isn't relevant.

Although I'm not sure why fatigue is constantly used as a cope/excuse for why Marco lost, those same signs of fatigue were present on nearly every other fighter in the raid but it didn't effect their ability to fight (Same goes for Marco)

That's just baseless headcanon, we see that isn't the case for both King and Marco in 1014 - 1015; If king was knocked unconscious he wouldn't be shown unharmed every time we see him while Marco ended up like this:
wUCVEOi.png

Marco only showed signs of growing tired after the fight between him vs King/Queen begun, mentioning fatigue in response to them having a 1v1 isn't relevant.

Although I'm not sure why fatigue is constantly used as a cope/excuse for why Marco lost, those same signs of fatigue were present on nearly every other fighter in the raid but it didn't effect their ability to fight (Same goes for Marco)
people often tend to argue their character being fatigued to say that if a character like Marco for examplebwas fatigued his Body weakens, His speed gets slower, and it affects his reaction speed.

people often tend to argue their character being fatigued to say that if a character like Marco for examplebwas fatigued his Body weakens, His speed gets slower, and it affects his reaction speed.
because energy goes with physical body.
In the Onigashima section of the story I've only seen the excuse used for Marco despite the fact nearly every character showed the same signs of "fatigue" while fighting.

In the Onigashima section of the story I've only seen the excuse used for Marco despite the fact nearly every character showed the same signs of "fatigue" while fighting.
some people even try to argue that Marco was fatigued because he flew through Onigashima which made him exhausted🗿 and i see people oftenly underestimating King a lot

wUCVEOi.png

LOL I'm pretty sure he'd get tired after throwing flames around to heal people whilst fighting 2 Commanders. Also King was "unharmed" yet he got knocked into a wall like twice by Marco.

some people even try to argue that Marco was fatigued because he flew through Onigashima which made him exhausted🗿 and i see people oftenly underestimating King a lot
That's another thing. How did he even get there? Did he just fly from his town to Onigashima or something? They had to get there through some manner of weird folly because the island was floating.

Last edited:
This is all Marco during the raid.

Chapter 995, clashed with Big Mom, but got grabbed and almost killed by Perospero until Wanda and Carrot stopped him. Big Mom ran away so then Marco got set free.
Chapter 998, Marco used his flames on the live floor to halt to oni virus. These flames run on the people's stamina, not Marco's.
For the second half of 1006, Marco 2v1d Queen and King.
In 1007, Queen left the 2v1 to solo the live floor
1007-1022, King and Marco were 1v1ing, with Marco ending up running out of stamina and bloody on the ground, while King was undamaged and fine stamina-wise
1023- End of Raid, nothing

LOL I'm pretty sure he'd get tired after throwing flames around to heal people whilst fighting 2 Commanders
Marco used one flame burst that didn't even run on his own stamina.

Marco only fought 2 commanders for half of a chapter. For the entirety of 1007-1022, he was 1v1ing King.

Marco used one flame burst that didn't even run on his own stamina.

Marco only fought 2 commanders for half of a chapter. For the entirety of 1007-1022, he was 1v1ing King.
spreading those flames onto the people is probably taxing though, that's what I was saying. Also do we know if it was even a 1v1?

I'm saying we don't have proof for either argument so let's just drop it lol.
That's not how it works at all. If theres no proof that someone interfered, we can't assume that they did. It was a 1v1 against King and Marco, and Marco ran out of stamina and got put down.
Anyway how would Sanji put Marco down if Marco can neg his flames and heal from his attacks?
The fact that Sanji is much faster, and can neg Marco's regen with haki.

I don't think he can, and it's less effective when they have the same tier of Haki.
Facts > What you think.

Sanji would still be able to negate Marco's regen to an extent, which would make it hard for him to take multiple hits when Marco can't negate Sanji's regen.

Facts > What you think.

Sanji would still be able to negate Marco's regen to an extent, which would make it hard for him to take multiple hits when Marco can't negate Sanji's regen.
You're overrating Sanji's regen. It's not gonna stop his organs from getting ruptured if Marco hits them with a shockwave, and there's no proof that it would, all we saw was him getting his bones broken and moving them back in their place.

There's plenty of ways to, or he could have had Sanji outright say it.
For example:
unknown.png
If you know how snakes constrict their prey (or how moving your bones to any side would affect your organs) then it's pretty obvious by how Sanji was left afterwards that his organs would be just as much ****** as his bones.

I mean what stopped anyone else from interfering?
Bro, anyone with the power to even slightly affect Marco was doing something else, if Marco gets as damaged as he got by fodder then he is a worst fighter than Jinbe.

Anyway, Sanji's AP is slightly lower at worst, with Ifrit being slightly stronger at best. He is faster (and holy **** these points about dodging Queen's attack via Kenbu and not speed were a pain to read), more durable, his regen won't be affected by haki, etc, etc, etc.

Sanji FRA.

If you know how snakes constrict their prey (or how moving your bones to any side would affect your organs) then it's pretty obvious by how Sanji was left afterwards that his organs would be just as much ****** as his bones.
And even if his organs weren't ruptured from the pressure, his bones (ribs, spine, etc.) that were twisted in unnatural ways surely would've stabbed his organs.

Back