• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marco vs Sanji: The Battle of Queen's daddies.

If you know how snakes constrict their prey (or how moving your bones to any side would affect your organs) then it's pretty obvious by how Sanji was left afterwards that his organs would be just as much ****** as his bones.

Bro, anyone with the power to even slightly affect Marco was doing something else, if Marco gets as damaged as he got by fodder then he is a worst fighter than Jinbe.

Anyway, Sanji's AP is slightly lower at worst, with Ifrit being slightly stronger at best. He is faster (and holy **** these points about dodging Queen's attack via Kenbu and not speed were a pain to read), more durable, his regen won't be affected by haki, etc, etc, etc.

Sanji FRA.
Ifrit is just armament and his exoskeleton considering Marco can counter his flames
also sure he's faster, but again him going "invisible" was only done because he wanted to show Queen that he wasn't the only one that could do that trick, I don't know if he would do something like that here.
durability is fair, though Marco has dura neg so eh...

Ifrit is just armament and his exoskeleton
Ifrit is literally stated to use all of his amps at the same time to not only increase the heat, but to make his speed/weight and therefore his AP to be in another level.

It's not "just" exoskeleton+Buso, it is a strength level that is without a doubt above Marco's own.
also sure he's faster, but again him going "invisible" was only done because he wanted to show Queen that he wasn't the only one that could do that trick, I don't know if he would do something like that here.
No, you have no base to say that. Sanji literally used his speed amp alongside Hell Memories to get a stronger hit, there is no "he was only trying to get invisible too" here at all, stop.

Ifrit is literally stated to use all of his amps at the same time to not only increase the heat, but to make his speed/weight and therefore his AP to be in another level.

It's not "just" exoskeleton+Buso, it is a strength level that is without a doubt above Marco's own.

No, you have no base to say that. Sanji literally used his speed amp alongside Hell Memories to get a stronger hit, there is no "he was only trying to get invisible too" here at all, stop.
he literally says " you can do that too? " and then proceeds to do the same thing to baffle Queen.
Also can you stop saying his strength is above Marco's? As Eseseso said, he matched 1 Homie Big Mom, who's stronger than the key of Big Mom that stomped Queen. He's not roflstomping Marco due to strength lol.

Also can you stop saying his strength is above Marco's? As Eseseso said, he matched 1 Homie Big Mom, who's stronger than the key of Big Mom that stomped Queen. He's not roflstomping Marco due to strength lol.
And he literally couldn't KO base Queen who is weaker than the Queen BM "stomped".

Sanji literally was kicking Queen's strongest forms around the same way Marco did to his weakest forms.

Also, in case you want the scaling chain:

Base Queen < Base King = Sanji ~ Hybrid Queen < DJ ~ Post Awakening Sanji < Post Awakening DJ < DJ + Super Speed < Ifrit Jambe

Base Queen << Hybrid Marco

If you try to get Marco's scaling any higher via adding Big Mom then you have this:

Base Queen < Zoan Queen < Tired O-Lin < Big Mom < Big Mom with Prometheus = Hybrid Marco

But i really have to ask how exactly Marco is that stronger than Queen and couldn't KO Base Queen with a direct hit on him while off guard or with a dura negging explosion. Oh right, maybe people should accept that Queen wasn't KO'ed by BM and was only playing dead as he came back seconds afterwards.

And don't you dare put words in my mouth, i never said Sanji would stomp Marco.

Last edited:
And he literally couldn't KO base Queen who is weaker than the Queen BM "stomped".

Sanji literally was kicking Queen's strongest forms around the same way Marco did to his weakest forms.

Also, in case you want the scaling chain:

Base Queen < Base King = Sanji ~ Hybrid Queen < DJ ~ Post Awakening Sanji < Post Awakening DJ < DJ + Super Speed < Ifrit Jambe

Base Queen << Hybrid Marco

If you try to get Marco's scaling any higher via adding Big Mom then you have this:

Base Queen < Zoan Queen < Tired O-Lin < Big Mom < Big Mom with Prometheus = Hybrid Marco

But i really have to ask how exactly Marco is that stronger than Queen and couldn't KO Base Queen with a direct hit on him while off guard or with a dura negging explosion. Oh right, maybe people should accept that Queen wasn't KO'ed by BM and was only playing dead as he came back seconds afterwards.

And don't you dare put words in my mouth, i never said Sanji would stop Marco.
I don't give a **** anymore, I'm done arguing with Sanji fans. The amount of bias I've seen from them and certain Admiral fans is absolutely astounding.
Nowadays people just spam their headcanon and ignore the cold hard facts, it's such a turn off. I love to powerscale One Piece characters and debate but this is disgusting.

I don't give a **** anymore, I'm done arguing with Sanji fans. The amount of bias I've seen from them and certain Admiral fans is absolutely astounding.
Nowadays people just spam their headcanon and ignore the cold hard facts, it's such a turn off. I love to powerscale One Piece characters and debate but this is disgusting.
I'd get it if you were talking with Kachon, he is a mrk after all, but i can give you scans for anything I've said if you actually think what i am saying is headcanon.

I'd get it if you were talking with Kachon, he is a mrk after all, but i can give you scans for anything I've said if you actually think what i am saying is headcanon.
BTW he couldn't knock out Queen because he was literally fighting 2 people at once. Did you forget King was there? On top of that he had to heal some of the people in the castle.
Despite that he did still give Queen some pretty nasty facial injuries

In fact KT literally went in detail about why Marco has better AP than Sanji https://vsbattles.com/threads/one-piece-wano-arc-part-1-ap-revisions-the-dawn.138182/post-4863543
That was before Phoenix Brand was accepted as a dura negging attack (Phoenix Brand was indeed a better AP feat than most of Sanji's feats against Queen before being Dura Neg).

BTW he couldn't knock out Queen because he was literally fighting 2 people at once. Did you forget King was there? On top of that he had to heal some of the people in the castle.
Despite that he did still give Queen some pretty nasty facial injuries
Man, you're basically saying that if i shoot a wall and a person afterwards, the bullet will not kill the person because i had two targets and one of them was harder than the other, it's not like King was protecting Queen at all yk.

Literally nothing Marco did was such a stamina drainer that he would suddenly drop from ">>> Zoan Queen" to "> Base Queen", he didn't have a fight to death with BM as she wasn't even interested in him and even if he was tired, Queen was "stomped" by a tired Linlin no-homies wasn't him? But Marco is equal to a peak 1 homie BM, so a tired Marco would still stomp Queen.

Yeah I don’t really understand the 1v2 argument, someone’s focused attacks should not get any weaker just because they happen to be fighting multiple people

That was before Phoenix Brand was accepted as a dura negging attack (Phoenix Brand was indeed a better AP feat than most of Sanji's feats against Queen before
being Dura Neg).
Then only one part of it is incorrect.
Man, you're basically saying that if i shoot a wall and a person afterwards, the bullet will not kill the person because i had two targets and one of them was harder than the other, it's not like King was protecting Queen at all yk.

Literally nothing Marco did was such a stamina drainer that he would suddenly drop from ">>> Zoan Queen" to "> Base Queen", he didn't have a fight to death with BM as she wasn't even interested in him and even if he was tired, Queen was "stomped" by a tired Linlin no-homies wasn't him? But Marco is equal to a peak 1 homie BM, so a tired Marco would still stomp Queen.
It is NOTHING like that. I'm saying that King was stopping him from soloing Queen. After all they are comrades, King can't just let Marco beat on Queen.

Then only one part of it is incorrect.
1 of the 2 AP feats Marco had against Queen isn't an AP feat and you're treating it as "only one part".
It is NOTHING like that. I'm saying that King was stopping him from soloing Queen. After all they are comrades, King can't just let Marco beat on Queen.
King kinda literally didn't care about Queen when using his air slashes danmaku. But sure, if you agree the BM scaling and Marco casually stomping Queen are wrong we can drop that point.

1 of the 2 AP feats Marco had against Queen isn't an AP feat and you're treating it as "only one part".

King kinda literally didn't care about Queen when using his air slashes danmaku. But sure, if you agree the BM scaling and Marco casually stomping Queen are wrong we can drop that point.
I never said he'd stomp Queen, or not casually stomp him atleast. Though he'd still beat him easier than Sanji did lol.
Anyway none of this matters, in the end everyone's still gonna vote for Sanji and it's gonna get added to their profiles, so I'm done with this thread now.

Back