• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marco vs Sanji: The Battle of Queen's daddies.

and Jack was calced to be 6-A
They do what they want with these characters.
Anyway, like I said, the speed won't matter if he can't put Marco down or get past his defense
Dude wtf?

Speed 100% matters. Marco's Undying Thistle (if he even will use it which is unlikely) is literally a disk of flames. Sanji can easily avoid it by going around him without Marco noticing as he's much faster.

Dude wtf?

Speed 100% matters. Marco's Undying Thistle (if he even will use it which is unlikely) is literally a disk of flames. Sanji can easily avoid it by going around him without Marco noticing as he's much faster.
No he couldn't. Marco could snipe Queen in the neck with a fireball and Queen didn't even know it was coming until it nailed him in the throat. I doubt Sanji could fully avoid his attacks in time.

Marco could snipe Queen in the neck with a fireball and Queen didn't even know it was coming until it nailed him in the throat
1. Queen was in the middle of an attack
2. Queen didn't even know Marco was there
3. Queen wasn't even aiming for Marco
I doubt Sanji could fully avoid his attacks in time.
Your doubts mean nothing when the scaling chain disagrees with you.

1. Queen was in the middle of an attack
2. Queen didn't even know Marco was there
3. Queen wasn't even aiming for Marco
Sure he was in the middle of an attack but it was still aimed straight at his throat. Plus he has Observation. He should have seen it coming and yet he didn't.
So it seems like Sanji would end up like this

He still reacted to his speed when moments prior he wasn't even aware Marco was going to attack him again.
HiLKSdW.png

He still reacted to his speed when moments prior he wasn't even aware Marco was going to attack him again.
HiLKSdW.png
Yeah, and Marco got speed blitzed by Garp but saw him about to punch his face, did it change the fact that he couldn't react to it in time?

Do you know what a speed blitz is?
That's literally the definition of it. He jumped and punch him so fast that he couldn't properly react to it.
And in a similar manner, Marco scratched Queen's face despite Queen seeing his talons approaching.

That's literally the definition of it. He jumped and punch him so fast that he couldn't properly react to it.
And in a similar manner, Marco scratched Queen's face despite Queen seeing his talons approaching.
Garp did not speed blitz Marco

Marco did not speed blitz Queen

This is an example of a speed blitz

Yeah, and Marco got speed blitzed by Garp but saw him about to punch his face, did it change the fact that he couldn't react to it in time?
That's not a speed blitz as Marco was able to react to his attack prior to it landing.
5KhRoUx.png

Queen can react to Marco's speed, this is proven, Sanji can move so fast Queen cannot perceive him so it's pretty conclusive that Sanji's faster than Marco.

Garp did not speed blitz Marco

Marco did not speed blitz Queen

This is an example of a speed blitz
That's not a speed blitz as Marco was able to react to his attack prior to it landing.
5KhRoUx.png

Queen can react to Marco's speed, this is proven, Sanji can move so fast Queen cannot perceive him so it's pretty conclusive that Sanji's faster than Marco.
Sure they can see the attacks, but they literally can't react fast enough. That is the whole point. Whether or not you can see it doesn't matter, it's if you can react to it.

Sure they can see the attacks, but they literally can't react fast enough. That is the whole point. Whether or not you can see it doesn't matter, it's if you can react to it.
Based on the post I originally replied too it seems like your point was that Queen should have seen the attack coming, the reasons I provided were why he didn't but he absolutely can see/perceive Marco's attacks coming:

You could still argue that Queen can react/dodge Marco's attacks had he not been getting out of rubble while he was attacked but that wasn't the point I was making.
Sure he was in the middle of an attack but it was still aimed straight at his throat. Plus he has Observation. He should have seen it coming and yet he didn't.

Based on the post I originally replied too it seems like your point was that Queen should have seen the attack coming, the reasons I provided were why he didn't but he absolutely can see/perceive Marco's attacks coming:

You could still argue that Queen can react/dodge Marco's attacks had he not been getting out of rubble while he was attacked but that wasn't the point I was making.
Well what ever. I still don't think Sanji could absolutely blitz him even if he's faster.

Yeah i didn’t mean to correct you on Sanji vs Marco lol i say Sanji takes the W too FRA but i just quoted it bc u said Akainu is ~ Kizaru in speed
is that a vote for Sanji? If you have a good reason for it then the votes are 2-3 in Marco's favor still

More durable
Sure but Marco can still hurt him due to higher AP.
Far faster
I guess, but his best speed amp ( going "invisible" ) was only used when Queen did it, to show him that he wasn't special in Sanji's eyes. I doubt he'd use it here.
Buso potency to negate regen and fire
Doesn't work as well when both fighters have Haki on the same level.
Regen to handle shockwaves
Sure, but I doubt his regen could really help him if he got hit hard enough for, say, his brain to fall apart. Plus it's just putting his bones back in place, so it's basically just body control for his bones.
Better at close fighting
I suppose he is, but even then Marco was capable of fighting 2 Commanders in CQC and giving them some nasty injuries ( or atleast giving Queen some nasty injuries, he just negged King's flames and knocked him around a bit but King was relatively fine ) and could also clash with Akainu.
More skilled
Sure.
Superior stamina
Not sure about this one however. Marco lasted an entire war, whilst fighting the Admirals and trying to save Ace, and he didn't falter or get tired even when he got socked by Garp and crashed into the ground. Meanwhile Sanji was fighting Queen for several minutes and fell unconscious after knocking him off the island.

Back