• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Starting Distance: 20 Meters

No xdrake or page1 scaling, just rs abilities with wci stats

Dyi-b6fVAAA1TRZ
wF6kp4s.png

Dofflamingo: Raiden38, Ryuga21, TheMonkeMan
Sanji: Kachon123, ZKillerz, MonkeyOfLife, Crobatman44, Eseseso, Kailone

Last edited:
Sanji base wci = oven's durability > Kat's durability >= doflamingo's dura
Sanji base wci > oven's perception > His punches = Kat's punches

This is how I see it

He also damages his siblings who can tank a few coa punches to the face from kat

AP Scaling:

Sanji: 22.4837704 Gigatons, higher with Diable Jambe and/or Haki

Doflamingo: 11.2418852 Gigatons and 44.9675409 Gigatons with Awakening, 11.2418852 Gigatons with Black Knight

Speed Scaling:

Doflamingo: Doflamingo > Gear 2 (Reactions are possibly ~ Gear 4 Luffy)

Sanji: Diable Jambe Sanji > Base Sanji >> Oven ~ Pedro > Carrot ~ Casual Zoro >> Hyozou ~ Gear 2 Luffy (Sanji ~ Katakuri > Cracker ~ Gear 4 Luffy)

Verdict:

I'm going to give this one to Sanji. He's normally has the superior AP and Durability, meaning he can pretty much tank any of Doflamingo's normal attacks. Coating himself in Haki would also allow him to more easily avoid taking damage from slashing attacks like Pentachromatic String.

Sanji's speed is also laughably above Doflamingo, being capable to blitz him with any attack, and Diable Jambe being a large speed amp as well.

With his Kenbun too, I genuinely don't think that Doflamingo would be able to hut Sanji considering he was able to passively pull off what WCI Luffy said was tiring to do.

All of these factors paired with the invisibility from the raid suit that Doflamingo admitted to being incapable of sensing and the better flight, Durability, and speed granted from it, I'd say Sanji wins mid diff.

Sanji’s obs haki and martial arts will be too good for doffy to deal with, even with awakening… while he doesn’t have the one hit/overpowering power of boundman he still has the skills to deal damage with precise kicks that will hit his weak points and or able to generate deadly enough force with his diable Jambe (same goes for any kick via sanji’s ability to generate force with skill)

Voting Sanji

Tho it can be dangerous if doffy’s strings gets a hold of Sanji… but unlikly as obs haki will very much help with that (like Fujitora did in the anime against a random parasite attack🙈)

Last edited:
Is this Sanji aware of Doffy's abilities? Considering he has experienced them in battle before. If not then Parasito GG and Doffy takes this again.

Sanji’s obs haki and martial arts will be too good for doffy to deal with, even with awakening… while he doesn’t have the one hit/overpowering power of boundman he still has the skills to deal damage with precise kicks that will hit his weak points and or able to generate deadly enough force with his diable Jambe (same goes for any kick via sanji’s ability to generate force with skill)

Voting Sanji

Tho it can be dangerous if doffy’s strings gets a hold of Sanji… but unlikly as obs haki will very much help with that (like Fujitora did in the anime against a random parasite attack🙈)
I don't think that was just in the anime, it was implied he stopped the string in the manga too, we just didn't outright see it.

What level is Doffy's Heat Resistance at? Because depending on the answer... Sanji's speed advantage + the heat of his attacks, can literally make this a stomp.

This literally defines nothing -_- the normal DJ already has heat levels and is further boosted by the raid suit, it allows even hotter flames that were not possible before as it would damage Sanji.
Ain't that ifrit jambe? Which sanji doesn't have access to?

Ain't that ifrit jambe? Which sanji doesn't have access to?
Have you forgotten why IJ exists? The exoskeleton allows Sanji to have all the physical capabilities of a Raid Suit without having to use one and this was what allowed him to use flames that his body normally couldn't handle.

Have you forgotten why IJ exists? The exoskeleton allows Sanji to have all the physical capabilities of a Raid Suit without having to use one and this was what allowed him to use flames that his body normally couldn't handle.
Yee but the raid suit is also flame proof, you would have to prove he can use his flame ability with it 🤔 or?

Sanji should have a specific heat/temperature manipulation Via being able to increase the heat of his flames to whatever he can withstand I feel like

NLF

...NAH LIKE FAX? thx man 💪😎👍

Sanji never showed being able to increase his temperature in this key, and I don't remember anywhere where RS did that. Btw Doflamingo has already withstood external burns and his Haki is not bad compared to Sanji's in this key.

Anyway, the only argument I saw against Parasite is Fujitora's filler scene. Even if Sanji could replicate the feat, Doffy can simply spam thousands of threads in order to trap him. In fact, Sanji is not very competent in aerial fights, considering Doffy's awakening and the ground supremacy that he would have with it, it is very likely that the fight will take place in the air at some point, where Doffy would have a ton of advantages.

I'm going with Doffy here.

Doffy can simply spam thousands of threads in order to trap him. In fact, Sanji is not very competent in aerial fights
he definitely is... Even against awakening, if not his base then his raid suit definitely will... Which is better than both boundman and especially doffy with movements in the air
0785-016.png

it is very likely that the fight will take place in the air at some point, where Doffy would have a ton of advantages.
Not if sanji uses his raid suit... Where's sanji is the one with the advantages via actual flight and invisibility. Doffy would have the advantages on the ground with awakening, not the air

Yee but the raid suit is also flame proof, you would have to prove he can use his flame ability with it 🤔 or?
What? It being flame proof just means that it can't be burned through.

Sanji is normally flame proof. His exoskeleton is flame proof. His Haki is flame proof. They are resist and are unaffected by flames. That doesn't mean that he can't use his Jambes.

The Raid Suit being flame proof eans that it can withstand super hot flames without being affected, not that Sanji can't use them at all.

What? It being flame proof just means that it can't be burned through.

Sanji is normally flame proof. His exoskeleton is flame proof. His Haki is flame proof.
No.
The Raid Suit being flame proof eans that it can withstand super hot flames without being affected
Via the suit shielding against the fire from touching sanji
Magic source 🐵
not that Sanji can't use them at all.
Well that will depend on how the diable jambe works... We know that oda said something about clothes not getting destroyed and stuff but with something different that's an equipment or shield and is flame proof, you would need some sort of proof or support that it works to activate in his raid suit 🙈

I think if there's proof of the raid suit being apart of sanji, then you can assume it works but if it's worn on top of sanji like a shield, then we should assume it won't work... Something like that

Last edited:
Slight burn but not anything major... Unless maybe something like hell memories but still

No like, we literally see Doffy laugh off his DJ assault, I'm literally talking about canon stuff when I say he can't burn him.

Back