• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha (The Misfit of Demon King Academy) 2-A for Future World Crystal and Mortal World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Land of traces as we currently accept it is Low 2-C. The feat itself is Low 2-C. This doesn't impact it.
It stored up EGA as a collection and also the same EGA was let loose against Anos still land of traces didn't affected. That world was really Boundless it seems. We are downplaying it.
Just hax. If we say it's 2-A because it contains EGA, then we get into circular scaling.

Land of traces as we currently accept it is Low 2-C. The feat itself is Low 2-C. This doesn't impact it.
Just hax. If we say it's 2-A because it contains EGA, then we get into circular scaling.
EGA was also used inside land of traces and it wasn't destroyed. There's no way a Low 2-C structure is surviving the AP from a 2-A explosion.

"The only way to destroy the land of traces is to carve in footprints/traces bigger than it's size" said by Anos. This means the land of traces was big enough to dwarf a 2-A feat.

@Firestorm808 sorry to ping you, but I hope you can give your opinion. Since we have 3 staff aproval and many regular members agree with the improvement as well and only one disagree and if I count myself then we would have 4 staff aproval. Just tell me to then apply the changes and not keep this pending but ofc i can wait a bit more.

@Firestorm808 sorry to ping you, but I hope you can give your opinion. Since we have 3 staff aproval and many regular members agree with the improvement as well and only one disagree and if I count myself then we would have 4 staff aproval. Just tell me to then apply the changes and not keep this pending but ofc i can wait a bit more.
Who is the third person ( Elizhaa ? )

Last edited:
@Pain_to12 @Dereck03 probably might be my last reply until this is applied but look what I found.

Remember this?

Pain has their own interpretation of this but ours is that nafta can't see any future in which she doesn't exist. As she's seeing the future through the eyes of her future selves.
Pain refutes this still but later on there's more blatant supporting evidence.

This next part should be at best 1 or 2 chapters away if not the exact same chapter.
Anos vs Diedrich (possessed by Nafta)

Essentially, this entire fight proves our point, said point being ;
  • Nafta sees the future through the future versions of herself that exist.
  • Nafta cannot see any future in which she doesn't exist in.
This very much proves infinite versions of Nafta exists in the infinite futures she sees which soles the issue of whether or not infinite versions of a character exist or not.

Furthermore, a blind spot isn't only created because she doesn't exist in a future, a blind spot is also formed as a result of her lacking a vital part of her order (her divine future eyes) which allows her to see the future. Meaning if a nafta from the future has her eyes damaged or closed then a Nafta in the past cannot see that future.

This alone coupled with the statement of Kandaquizorte being the embodiment of all futures and is equivalent to the worlds shape, along with other cases where manifested possibilities only exists as abstract existences while the futures nafta manifest take on a physical form, all prove the infinite possibilities/futures physically exist.

@Pain_to12 any reasonable counter arguments to this? Does this answer your questions on whether they exist or not?
I really don't get how you guys are seeing your own interpretation what I interpret from this is that nafta is dead in the future hence she can't see her own fate. Which was why of all possibilities she saw, she could not see the one where anos slashed her divine eyes
I am too tired to keep arguing, I will make my own thread. But let me see firestorm reply first

Anyway what chapter is this

Last edited:
I really don't get how you guys are seeing your own interpretation what I interpret from this is that nafta is dead in the future hence she can't see her own fate. I am too tired to keep arguing, I will make my own thread. But let me see firestorm reply first

What exactly is your point here?

The present, which Naphta cannot see, does not appear as a future to Naphta, who is in an earlier time.”
That's what she said a while ago.
"In this future we have arrived at, there is no part of Naphta's order, that divine eye. In other words, it was an invisible blind spot for Naphta in the past."
The logic is terribly simple.
If you crush the divine eye, you can't see the future. Also from the past.

What do you think happens if she can see the future?
Its not 315
It is

I really don't get how you guys are seeing your own interpretation what I interpret from this is that nafta is dead in the future hence she can't see her own fate. Which was why of all possibilities she saw, she could not see the one where anos slashed her divine eyes
I am too tired to keep arguing, I will make my own thread. But let me see firestorm reply first

Bro your argument is does possibilities Exist physically or not is it?
I guess this proves it
"Nafta swears. As long as the present is here, the future will revive over and over again even if it perishes. The only way to destroy Future World Crystal is to destroy all possibilities." The number of crystal fragments increases in a blink of an eye, like a shining sandstorm, it envelops this place. "This is possibility, the shape of another world. Sinner, I will punish you in the limited world"

I think this already clear about possibilities Exist physically is it or not bro? I think it also clear to destroy the whole future world crystal also have to destroy all possibilities here also stated that this is possibility the shape of another world said as one possibility is shape of a single world since possibilities, futures, worlds and crystals fragments are the same thing so world does exist physically bro I hope this clear some of the misunderstading 😁

The present, which Naphta cannot see, does not appear as a future to Naphta, who is in an earlier time.”
That's what she said a while ago.
"In this future we have arrived at, there is no part of Naphta's order, that divine eye. In other words, it was an invisible blind spot for Naphta in the past."
The logic is terribly simple.
If you crush the divine eye, you can't see the future. Also from the past.
Nafta blindspot is a future without her, meaning she cannot see her own death or a future in which she is dead
Nope, just checked, check it also, its not

Nafta blindspot is a future without her, meaning she cannot see her own death or a future in which she is dead
Bro it is said if some one crush nafta Divine eyes she can't see the future also from the past I hope this clear about the part where she can't see future Statment

Is the crystal ball thing a higher dimensional object that literally holds all the timelines?

Or is the ball just an object that lets you see the various futures?

Let me rephrase my question. Is Nafta a higher dimensional being to the point where a 2-A structure fits in her hands?

Is the crystal ball thing a higher dimensional object that literally holds all the timelines?

Or is the ball just an object that lets you see the various futures?
the latter, she sees the future and the crystal allows her to pick one of those futures
Let me rephrase my question. Is Nafta a higher dimensional being to the point where a 2-A structure fits in her hands?
nope not at all, for example she was about to fight anos then she looks into the future out of billions of possibilities, there was one of those where anos was unable to catch her spear, so she limits the future to just that one possibility

I sent a link to a post where i copied and pasted the fight and also if you need the chapter link, I will be more than willing to provide it

Last edited:
Her Domain Contains infinite futures. There are infinite possibilities/ future which exists in her Realm..
"It is the reason why this world is the world it is. Why is a bird a bird, why is a demon a demon? The heavens send down rain to moisten the earth and nurture the trees. If you draw a magic circle and put magic power into the magic formula, the light will come on. These are what we call the laws of nature, the laws of magic, the order that makes this world what it is."
[...]
"And the beings who maintain that order, the beings who embody that order, are the higher order divine race, the gods."
Gods existence is stated to be higher Existence than mortals. I don't know if this helps you.

Her Domain Contains infinite futures. There are infinite possibilities/ future which exists in her Realm..
This is certainly a lie, we actually see her domain and it was just a single that she picked from after she saw the multiple possibilities with her eyes.
 As soon as the crystal sandstorm passed, the landscape changed.
It was a strange city. Every building, every plant, every person was made of crystal.

Even the mountains in the distance, the canopy in the distance, and the flowing rivers were made of crystal.

I could feel tremendous magical power from each and every one of them.

Hm. A world made of candiquisorte.

Nafta swears. Nafta swears to you that this world will be limited so that everything will turn out for the worst for you. Your victory will not be chosen in this world.

Interesting. You have to have at least one world to reach me.

I looked at him calmly and said.

Come on, future. Challenge me.

At the same time as I said these words, the ground shattered into pieces.

<Floating in the air, countless crystal spears flew out of the huge hole.

<Floating in the air with a flying freshet, countless crystal spears flew out of its tremendously huge hole.

<I tried to block the hole with my "Four Walls of Beno Even," but the crystal spears easily slipped through it and pierced me.
The next moment, crystal spears appeared from the surrounding buildings.

Crystal spears also appeared from the canopy above my head, and they shot out from above, below, right, and left all at once.

One after another, the spears shredded my body. The clock tower in front of me floated in the air as if it had been detached from the building, and its sharply pointed roof plunged down on me.

Countless crystal spears bound my body, and the clock tower's spear thrust into me with such force that it almost crushed me.

A large amount of blood dripped from my entire body.

'I haven't bled this much in a long time.

The crystal crystals around the clock tower and the crystal spear were rusted and crumbled by the Black Demon King's blood.

All that remained was black rust.

You said it was all going to end badly for me. The worst day of my life is about to hit me.

Holding up his hand, he drew multiple magic circles.

I held up my hand and drew multiple magic circles.
You are very powerful, Nafta said. But if you are so powerful, then I have magic I can use too.

Black particles flowed out of the turret of the magic circle.

Miracles will befall you. I sentence you to despair."

Once again, countless crystal spears strike me, but as soon as they touch the black particles that surround me, they shatter into pieces.

Fire, water, lightning, earth, trees, canopies, and everything else attacked me.

It was like a miracle.

However, I could not resist everything in the world that was baring its fangs at me.

I borrowed magic power from the tyrannical demon king Anos Voldigord, the creator god Militia, and the destroyer god Averniou, 2,000 years ago through origin magic.

On top of that, I add my own current magical power to it.

It's a forbidden spell that can't be used in any normal place. I myself have only used it twice.

Jet-black particles swirl like living creatures and entangle the turret of the magic circle.
In the aftermath, the surrounding crystals shatter and break into pieces.

The world of crystals began to crack and collapse.

The crystal world began to crack and disintegrate. If you unleash this magic, at the very worst, the world of Kandakuisorte will be destroyed.

This is certainly untrue, we actually see her domain and it was just a single that she picked from after she saw the multiple possibilities with her eyes.
 As soon as the crystal sandstorm passed, the landscape changed.
It was a strange city. Every building, every plant, every person was made of crystal.

Even the mountains in the distance, the canopy in the distance, and the flowing rivers were made of crystal.

I could feel tremendous magical power from each and every one of them.

Hm. A world made of candiquisorte.

Nafta swears. Nafta swears to you that this world will be limited so that everything will turn out for the worst for you. Your victory will not be chosen in this world.

Interesting. You have to have at least one world to reach me.

I looked at him calmly and said.

Come on, future. Challenge me.

At the same time as I said these words, the ground shattered into pieces.

<Floating in the air, countless crystal spears flew out of the huge hole.

<Floating in the air with a flying freshet, countless crystal spears flew out of its tremendously huge hole.

<I tried to block the hole with my "Four Walls of Beno Even," but the crystal spears easily slipped through it and pierced me.
The next moment, crystal spears appeared from the surrounding buildings.

Crystal spears also appeared from the canopy above my head, and they shot out from above, below, right, and left all at once.

One after another, the spears shredded my body. The clock tower in front of me floated in the air as if it had been detached from the building, and its sharply pointed roof plunged down on me.

Countless crystal spears bound my body, and the clock tower's spear thrust into me with such force that it almost crushed me.

A large amount of blood dripped from my entire body.

'I haven't bled this much in a long time.

The crystal crystals around the clock tower and the crystal spear were rusted and crumbled by the Black Demon King's blood.

All that remained was black rust.

You said it was all going to end badly for me. The worst day of my life is about to hit me.

Holding up his hand, he drew multiple magic circles.

I held up my hand and drew multiple magic circles.
You are very powerful, Nafta said. But if you are so powerful, then I have magic I can use too.

Black particles flowed out of the turret of the magic circle.

Miracles will befall you. I sentence you to despair."

Once again, countless crystal spears strike me, but as soon as they touch the black particles that surround me, they shatter into pieces.

Fire, water, lightning, earth, trees, canopies, and everything else attacked me.

It was like a miracle.

However, I could not resist everything in the world that was baring its fangs at me.

I borrowed magic power from the tyrannical demon king Anos Voldigord, the creator god Militia, and the destroyer god Averniou, 2,000 years ago through origin magic.

On top of that, I add my own current magical power to it.

It's a forbidden spell that can't be used in any normal place. I myself have only used it twice.

Jet-black particles swirl like living creatures and entangle the turret of the magic circle.
In the aftermath, the surrounding crystals shatter and break into pieces.

The world of crystals began to crack and collapse.

The crystal world began to crack and disintegrate. If you unleash this magic, at the very worst, the world of Kandakuisorte will be destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back