• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha (The Misfit of Demon King Academy) 2-A for Future World Crystal and Mortal World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the crystal ball thing a higher dimensional object that literally holds all the timelines?

Or is the ball just an object that lets you see the various futures?
"<Future World Crystal> Kandaquisort is the many futures of this world, and is equal in form to the world. You are now trying to compare what will perish first: the world or yourself. The result is quite obvious."
Her realm has infinite futures
"My blood corrodes the world itself."
Kandaquisort turned into pitch black rust, shattered into tiny pieces, and dissipated.
Anos blood destroyed one future
In the meantime, the rusted and dissipated Kandaquisort turned into countless brightly shining crystal shards.
"Nafta swears. As long as there is a present, the future will rise again and again even if it is destroyed. The only way to destroy the Future World Crystal is to destroy all possibilities."
The number of crystal shards increased rapidly, enveloping the place like a shining sandstorm.
"This could be another form of the world. Condemned, you are sentenced to a limiting world."
Only way you can destroy her Domain is via destroying that infinite Timelines/ futures. Like above shown destroying one timeline/ future possibilities wouldn't affect neither her nor her Future World. So you need to destroy all possibilities

Future possibilities already stored under Crystals and they already existed she wasn't creating them.
Nafta's divine domain began to crack and crumble.
"So open your divine eyes and restrain it properly. As soon as I release this spell, even in the worst case, the world of Kandaquisort will be destroyed."
I said to the goddess of the future, who looked at me stunned and without words.
"If you can't limit it, the real world will turn to ash along with it."
It's clearly mentioned EGA being able to destroy the future world which has infinite possibilities/future timelines
In the face of apocalyptic flames, the entire limiting world was reduced to jet-black ash.
The ashes were blown away by the wind, and we were once again in front of the great holy gates, as if reality were hiding behind the ashes.
"Hmm. Taking it seriously after all?"
Nafta, holding the Future World Crystal in her hands, opened her eyes.
As the goddess controlling the order of the future, she could not allow the world to be deprived of all possibilities.

She must have looked hard into the future in order to limit Extreme Hell Destruction Ash Demon Mortar <Egil Grone Angdroa>.
All possibilities are destroyed and she was left out with only one possibility/ crystals at the end.
A crack appeared on her body.
"...Nafta swears to be defeated. No matter how much I limit the future, zero will never become one. There is no single future in which you are defeated."
She herself died because of all infinite possibilities getting destroyed. Again as I said above affecting one possibility/ future didn't even affected neither NAFTA or Her future world but when Anos destroyed infinite futures or Possibilities it did affected.

The point is yes her domains has infinite futures.

I feel that a lot of contexts are missing from the OP.

Can someone start from the beginning regarding Nafta and the purpose of this thread?

It wouldn't immeasurable lifting strength and spatial manipulation are a thing
i mean it will be impossible since all the nafta inside those "said worlds also have a crystals, which would also contain infinite naftas who hold a crystal, and so on for infinity essentially this becomes low 1-A.
No, I don't. Also what do you mean
it means that her eyes sees those futures and the crystals allows her to pick one, meaning according to you, those futures dont actually exist inside the crystal

This is certainly untrue, we actually see her domain and it was just a single that she picked from after she saw the multiple possibilities with her eyes.
I already said numerous times & I will keep saying it until you understand. She picking one possibility has nothing to with the futures already existing inside her Domain.

Future World has infinite futures but she just picks one. She is not creating it. You are literally Contradicting yourself. How the heck she can pick a future if that future wasn't already materialised.

Can someone start from the beginning regarding Nafta and the purpose of this thread?
yes actually, if you can spare 10 mins of your time, here is the entire context.
Chapter 253
魔王学院の不適合者 ~史上最強の魔王の始祖、転生して子孫たちの学校へ通う~ - 預言者

Chapters 254
魔王学院の不適合者 ~史上最強の魔王の始祖、転生して子孫たちの学校へ通う~ - 教皇

Chapter 255
魔王学院の不適合者 ~史上最強の魔王の始祖、転生して子孫たちの学校へ通う~ - 勝利の未来は誰が手に

This is from the first showing of nafta to the end of the fight with anos.

1. The things is every future is already constructed by order
  2. NAFTA can see infinite futures and just pick one of the infinite futures/ possibilities which are constructed by order. The OP main proposal is nafta future world having infinite possibilities/ future timeline not about Naftas AP.
  3. She can't create a new future just so she likes it. All she can do is just use the future which already materialised by the order.
  4. She sees them infinite futures and picks one which already exists.
  5. Anyway the point nafta can only see infinite futures and picks one which are already materialised but the infinite futures already exists inside her Domains. She can't create new future. That's literally Contradicts narrative
  6. So infinite futures already exists.

I see.

From what I read on a wiki, Future World Crystal <Kandaquizorte> is an ability, not an object. Is this correct?

The OP proposes that the Future World Crystal (Kandaquizorte) encompasses an infinite number of futures or realities. It must be a 2-A structure. The future in Kandaquizorte is from the Mortal World. That means the Mortal World has a 2-A structure too.

You are proposing that 2-A timelines exist in general, not that they are contained in a literal object or whatever?

I already said numerous times & I will keep saying it until you understand. She picking one possibility has nothing to with the futures already existing inside her Domain.

Future World has infinite futures but she just picks one. She is not creating it. You are literally Contradicting yourself. How the heck she can pick a future if that future wasn't already materialised.
again read.
she made a possibility of anos not been able to dodge or catch the spear into reality. she is not going around pulling out worlds from the crystal, instead she turned the crystal into a spear. and the only time that we actually see her trap someone inside the crystal everything in that world was made of crystals and it was a single world possibly not so large given the description
  1. The things is every future is already constructed by order
every possible future, yes
  1. NAFTA can see infinite futures and just pick one of the infinite futures/ possibilities which are constructed by order. The OP main proposal is nafta future world having infinite possibilities/ future timeline not about Naftas AP.
can see all the possible futures
  1. She can't create a new future just so she likes it. All she can do is just use the future which already materialised by the order.
except the crystal is what allows her to bring into reality whatever possibility she wants, simple also this,
"There is no such thing. If there is even one future where we can fly, that future will materialized, but there is no future
it says if there is such possibility, it will materialized not that it is already existing
  1. She sees them infinite futures and picks one which already exists.
she sees infinite possibilities and can limit it to just one
Nafta predicted the future. "You didn't catch the spear."

As soon as the god of the future uttered these words, the crystal spear, which I thought I had grabbed, slipped through my hand.

I quickly jumped back, but the speed of Kandakui Zolte was slightly faster, and the tip of the spear gouged my stomach.

limitation, huh? I see. It is true that once in a billion times, we may fail to catch it. <So the power of the Crystal of the Future Life limits us to that future.>
  1. Anyway the point nafta can only see infinite futures and picks one which are already materialised but the infinite futures already exists inside her Domains. She can't create new future. That's literally Contradicts narrative
this is incoherent and no one said she was creating a new future, not once.
  1. So infinite futures already exists.
and inside those infinite futures each nafta also have a crystal in which infinite nafta exists in each and this goes on infinitely

I see.

From what I read on a wiki, Future World Crystal <Kandaquizorte> is an ability, not an object. Is this correct?

The OP proposes that the Future World Crystal (Kandaquizorte) encompasses an infinite number of futures or realities. It must be a 2-A structure. The future in Kandaquizorte is from the Mortal World. That means the Mortal World has a 2-A structure too.

You are proposing that 2-A timelines exist in general, not that they are contained in a literal object or whatever?
pretty much, the thing is nafta sees all these future possibilities andd the world crystal allows her to be able to limit it to anyone she wants, so he is saying since the world crystals allows her to do that, then that means those worlds must already exist ohysically inside the crystals.

so he is proposing they are contained inside the object which is my exact problem with it and we were never told about a different timeline in the series. as that would mean everytime she picks a future another nafta should show up since another nafta already exists inside that future she is picking from.

Let me rephrase my question. Is Nafta a higher dimensional being to the point where a 2-A structure fits in her hands?
No, nafta not higher d being

We not talk about nafta here, but about future world that contain infnite future in it

I see.

Yes.
Also the fact she just picks one timeline among infinite timelines and still the timeline which she picks already materialised shows they physically existing.

She can't create a new one she can just pick the one which already exists which was materialised by order. Which even further backs up that they physically existing.

For example if you want to reach an destination but there are ten ways and you chooses one way among ten ways to reach the destination but that doens't mean other Nine ways doens't exist. They still exists but you only choosing the route you want. This is what natfa doing. There are infinite possibilities/Future Timeline she just picks one.

it says if there is such possibility, it will materialized not that it is already existing
Synonyms of materialized, Happen, Occur, come about, take place, come into being, and transpire. Only one of those helps your argument.

Edit: Some*** Synonyms- 6 top on google😀

Last edited:
Can the aforementioned ability see 2-A timelines? Yes. I can agree with this.

Do these 2-A futures exist? They technically exist, but I'm not going to say whether something contains the 2-A timelines. That's something else to decide.

If it gets confirmed that something holds this 2-A structure then low 1-C should be just added for the silver sea levels imo

Anos voldigoad
City level (His battle with Lay Glanzudlii created earthquakes, blew away the surrounding vegetation, caused rivers to dry up, blew away the clouds, and caused a mountain vanish). Multiverse level+ with <Venuzdonoa> | Large Planet level (As a result of Reincarnation <Silica>, he could previously only use less than one tenth of his power compared to his prime self. Moved the moon to create a solar eclipse). Multiverse level+ via <Egil Grone Angdroa> (Extreme Hell World Destruction Ash Magic Mortar <Egil Grone Angdroa> unleashes apocalyptic flames that burn, destroy and reduce everything to ashes. It burns what should not be burned, destroys what should not be destroyed, and reduces the entire universe to ashes. It only has the form of a flame, but is actually a completely different thing. If the apocalyptic flames are not controlled, it will destroy hundreds and thousands of universes). At least Universe level+, likely higher via <Gilieriam Naviem> (Nirvana Seven Steps Conquest <Gilieriam Naviem> releases the destructive power condensed at Anos' source with each step and raises the level of all power. Anos destroyed the traces of things (700 million years sections of the Militia World timeline) and the Land of Traces (70 billion years section of the Militia World timeline) merely by walking six steps. If the seventh step was unleashed, the universe would have been destroyed a thousand times over, and there would still be power to spare. Anos also increased the lowest level fire attribute magic <Grega>'s power enough to harm Eques, who is capable of destroying the universe, by walking six steps. If the seventh step was unleashed, the Demon King's Garden would have been destroyed). Multiverse level+ with <Venuzdonoa> | Multiverse level+ (Anos can destroy at least one of the universes of the Silver Sea with only his fists. Can harm deeper world inhabitants). Higher via world-destroying magic (<Egil Grone Angdroa> or <Gilieriam Naviem>). Multiverse level+ with <Venuzdonoa> | Unknown, likely Multiverse level+ (Anos constantly suppresses his destructive power by offsetting his own power with his own power, and normally controls only the barely remaining power after that, all to prevent the universe from being destroyed by his mere presence. It is implied that Anos' true destructive power is on par with <Venuzdonoa>. Anos is a near-perfect Lion of Destruction which is capable of destroying the Silver Sea)

Thats anos i believe

What profiles will be affected, and what stats will be changed?
Anos: striking Strength and lifting strength are immeasurable, and he will be solid 2A
Nafta range is multiversal+ 2A (I don't know if she got a profile)
The cosmology is a 2A structure (need wording from @Tatsumi504 or @EldemadeDityjon)
All Low 2-C (except one) and 2-B feats and statements become 2-A

Anos voldigoad
City level (His battle with Lay Glanzudlii created earthquakes, blew away the surrounding vegetation, caused rivers to dry up, blew away the clouds, and caused a mountain vanish). Multiverse level+ with <Venuzdonoa> | Large Planet level (As a result of Reincarnation <Silica>, he could previously only use less than one tenth of his power compared to his prime self. Moved the moon to create a solar eclipse). Multiverse level+ via <Egil Grone Angdroa> (Extreme Hell World Destruction Ash Magic Mortar <Egil Grone Angdroa> unleashes apocalyptic flames that burn, destroy and reduce everything to ashes. It burns what should not be burned, destroys what should not be destroyed, and reduces the entire universe to ashes. It only has the form of a flame, but is actually a completely different thing. If the apocalyptic flames are not controlled, it will destroy hundreds and thousands of universes). At least Universe level+, likely higher via <Gilieriam Naviem> (Nirvana Seven Steps Conquest <Gilieriam Naviem> releases the destructive power condensed at Anos' source with each step and raises the level of all power. Anos destroyed the traces of things (700 million years sections of the Militia World timeline) and the Land of Traces (70 billion years section of the Militia World timeline) merely by walking six steps. If the seventh step was unleashed, the universe would have been destroyed a thousand times over, and there would still be power to spare. Anos also increased the lowest level fire attribute magic <Grega>'s power enough to harm Eques, who is capable of destroying the universe, by walking six steps. If the seventh step was unleashed, the Demon King's Garden would have been destroyed). Multiverse level+ with <Venuzdonoa> | Multiverse level+ (Anos can destroy at least one of the universes of the Silver Sea with only his fists. Can harm deeper world inhabitants). Higher via world-destroying magic (<Egil Grone Angdroa> or <Gilieriam Naviem>). Multiverse level+ with <Venuzdonoa> | Unknown, likely Multiverse level+ (Anos constantly suppresses his destructive power by offsetting his own power with his own power, and normally controls only the barely remaining power after that, all to prevent the universe from being destroyed by his mere presence. It is implied that Anos' true destructive power is on par with <Venuzdonoa>. Anos is a near-perfect Lion of Destruction which is capable of destroying the Silver Sea)

Thats anos i believe
Of course someone updates the cosmology page

I really don't get how you guys are seeing your own interpretation what I interpret from this is that nafta is dead in the future hence she can't see her own fate. Which was why of all possibilities she saw, she could not see the one where anos slashed her divine eyes
I am too tired to keep arguing, I will make my own thread. But let me see firestorm reply first

Anyway what chapter is this
Aight, now you're just being stubborn. I literally bolded the important parts and Anos the chad literally says the reason. If you're still denying it then that's fine, go ahead and try to downgrade it later.

i mean it will be impossible since all the nafta inside those "said worlds also have a crystals, which would also contain infinite naftas who hold a crystal, and so on for infinity essentially this becomes low 1-A.
No, it wouldn't. The same crystal those Nafta's have would be the exact same as the one the current nafta is using.

Kandaquizorte is not the order of the future itself, it just utilizes the order of the future in the same way the "sun of destruction" and "moon of creation" are not the order of destruction and creation

Yap, I created some valorant pages (I gotta create more as well xd)

For example Lay profile should look like this.
Tier: 5-A | 2A
Attack Potency: Large Planet level (Comparable to a suppressed Anos Voldigoad) | Multiversal level+ (Can harm deeper world inhabitants who can destroy Bubble world which encompasses infinite timelines)
Probably Explanation should be changed like this.
Striking Strength: Large Planet Class | Multiversal level+

Durability: Large Planet level | Multiversal level+

Alright then if you are gonna apply the changes whatever in the profile states 2C and 2B change it to 2A.
Alright, I will state profiles (please let me know if they are applied or not)
Misha Necron

Sasha Necron​

Lay Glanzudlii​

Shin Reglia​

Aisha (Maou Gakuin)​

Graham (Maou Gakuin)​

Eques​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back