• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dread is gonna remove all WN context and start over from LN. So whatever. You people were the one who was crying about mistranslation scans and other bullshit. So don't blame others. We are just doing as you people started accusing of the FTL so we are just adding only Official translation profile to wiki.
Well good luck with that it'll take you a long time even if you all work together in perfect tandem.

Who compared LN to VN 🧐. Funny thing it has both Downgrade and upgrade moments.
It's just there is not enough time for supporters to keep Arguing over translation bullshit.
Shinza is VN but ya the verse has a toxic community, has been proved by last relevant thread from pain where none of them can agree on one aspect which got shut down by me in RvR thread.

I heard there was a native japanese speaker who helped with translations here. Can anyone link their profile? I wanna ask for a bit of help with something and if i make a translation request on tha tn request thread i'll be dead before i get a proper reply

I can't believe a island was 2A multiverse because of mistranslation L 💀
An island? Pain clearly doesn't know shit about the verse and is spouting BS.

Claiming Nafta's realm is only a city...the first time Anis showed his EGA was to destroy the future world. By merely activating the magic, it split the future world into two both the ground and the sky and the chasm formed was bottomless.
Black particles form a sevenfold spiral around the turret.

A bottomless crack appears in the crystal ground.

The end of the crack was also invisible, and it literally split the limited world in two.

Land of Traces
Traces are the past left behind by all things, Rivalschnedd is the god of Traces who inscribes the past of all things in his body. The land of traces contains all traces of the world.

When Rivalschnedd is asleep
Instantly the fountain was cut off and the canoe was thrown into the air.

The area was a vast space, and the floor was covered with an endless stretch of thin blue water.

Around the room, several waterfalls were rising upward as if flowing backwards.

However, the surface of the water did not become turbulent, only a single large ripple shimmering in the water.

Soon, the canoe drops to the surface.

The impact was not as great as expected, and the canoe came to a halt as if its momentum was absorbed by the water.

When we got out of the canoe, the water was shallow and we could easily get our feet on it.

There was a splash and we sank into the water.

It should have been a shallow puddle, but before we knew it, everything around us had turned to water.

No matter how hard I strained my magic eye, I could not see the bottom of the water.

"Arcana."

I feel the magic of the god. Perhaps this is Rivalschnedd, the god of traces. Now that he is asleep, he must have no form."

So all this water is the trace god.

It was a place I didn't recognize.

It was a wilderness. It was an endless stretch of land with no scent of life.

There is a canopy in the sky, and the time is the polar night.

Next to me is Arcana.

Both she and I were clothed.

So, are we in a trace god's dream?

My dream, her dream. I am Rivalschnedd, the god of traces. I am the order of traces that inscribe in my body all the records and memories of this world.

With a resounding voice, the ground in the wilderness rises.

It is a huge bookshelf that reaches to the canopy.

A tremendous number of bookshelves appear endlessly in the endless wilderness.

When I came to, I found a man standing in front of me.

He was a god, holding a pure white book in his hand and dressed in stern clothing.

"I await the day to come, and I sleep at the end of time, in the deepest depths of Ligalondrol. What do you want, nonconformist and nameless god Arcana?"

Arcana stepped forward and said to Rivalschnedd.

'I want my lost memory and the name of God back. It must be inscribed in your order."

"Memory is pain and forgetfulness is salvation. I am the God who bears the pain of this world. The memories you regain will torment, and hurt you."

"The sins that I have committed are mine. If it is pain, it should not have been healed. I want my scars to be etched on my body once more."

"This is the place where all memories and records are traced. Gaze into the abyss of memory. If thou wilt not turn away thine magic eye, and if thou wilt truly desire it, thy memory will be restored."

Countless books fall without a sound from the vast number of bookshelves that stretch on and on into the wilderness.

As they open in mid-air, the pages of the books are torn off one after another, and like confetti, they fly across the wilderness sky.

The pages of countless books, thousands and billions of them, must have been gathered here, memories and records of this world, their traces.

One of them is the memory she seeks.

Celis raised his hand and drew a multiple magic circle on it.

Immediately, the air changed to something different.

The calm surface of the water rippled violently.

This is the beginning of time.

Each drop of the pooling water is a trace imprinted on this world

That order was being violently distorted by the magic of Celis, which had not even been activated yet.

Black particles form a sevenfold spiral around its turret.

A bottomless crack appeared in the land of traces, and it split this world in two.

First step--

The huge bookshelves that lined the ground all collapsed, and all the books that wrote down the traces of the world were thrown into the air.

The pages opened one after another are traces of this world.

Shadows of countless people appear in the wilderness. And in the next moment, it was trampled by my step and perished without form.

Second step--

Books floating in the air fall apart, and countless pages scatter.

Crowds of creatures appear in the water, and birds and dragons appear as shadows in the sky.

Those traces were trampled under my feet, and all living things perished everywhere.

Third step--

The earth trembled, and countless scattered pages burst open.

When the canopy disappears and the firmament appears, traces of the sun, stars, and moon emerge.

That shadow was trampled by my step and perished in the sky.

Fourth step--

Scattered fragments of pages, fragments of traces further dispersed.

The earth shattered into pieces, the lakes dried up, and all the vegetation withered and perished.

Fifth step--

As if traces of destruction were carved, numerous bookshelves rise again from the ground.

When I thought they shook greatly, they shattered in an instant as if they had been trampled on.

The sky is crushed by my step, and the shattered heavens flicker overhead.

Sixth step--

The traces of the earth, which had nothing left, were simply trampled on and shook violently.

The only remaining light in front of my eyes was trampled on my step, and the world was closed in darkness.
The land of traces already contains all the past of the world. Was not destroyed even after all traces (At least Low 2-C) were destroyed. It contains a Low 2-C amount of Traces and still isn't filled by it.
"You can carve your footprints on this earth, but you can never erase them. Then how do we destroy it?"

Rivalschnedd stares at me, stunned, you're supposed to be destroyed.

"The answer is this."

He lifts his foot lightly and treads the ground again.

Then, the footprints that had been all around him disappeared without a shadow.

My footsteps, accompanied by magical power, turned into huge footprints that covered even this Land.

I said, "Let them make footprints bigger than this earth. The original footprints will be crushed, and the new footprints will not fit in the earth. In other words, the order of the traces will be disturbed."

"Impossible. This is the land of traces where everything in the world fits together. From the beginning of time to the present day, there have been traces for 700 million years. The size of this land is a vessel that can repeat this process a hundred times over. There is no trace greater than that in the whole of the Earth.
The Cope in this thread is real. Trying to differentiate between the size of the sanctuaries when there's a statement equalizing all of them.

Viewing an entire infinite realm as cities or mountains or islands when seen from a qualitatively larger space now downgrades it? I guess because entire space-time are merely bubbles that means they aren't space time.
Bunch of children acting like this is the first fiction they are reading.

Once again it's either arguments are outrightly ignored or dismissed without any refutation. The OP didn't even address any of them. A scan calling a spade a spade is posted and the refutation is that it's not a spade.

What does it matter if Anos destroyed an infinite number of himself? Anos destroyed all the past of every moment in time making for a total of uncountable infinite instances. He too is part of the past so i guess him destroying uncountable infinite number of himself disqualifies this feat?

From manipulating ability descriptions now it's singling out a particular line in a sentence despite the fact that the meaning changes when the sentence is broken down and conveys something different when they're put together.

Miss me with this shit. People who know nothing are butting their heads in here like they've ever contributed shit to the verse

The arguement here were so mixed up with all translation thing that no one even bothered to deal with most important thing which was possibilities being real or not. I suppose the crt lost its way from where mistranslation arguements started, ppl should focus on one arguement at the time not like just mix up all this shit you want saying that it's a part of the OP as OP didn't set any limit to which the verse can be downgraded means whoever is agreeing will agree with all of my view, didn't liked the way this crt was handled, should have been properly addressed, but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back