• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha (The Misfit of Demon King Academy) 2-A for Future World Crystal and Mortal World

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the **** is unknown 2-A if you don't know how Editing and formating works you shouldn't do it in the first place just wait for someone who does

What the **** is unknown 2-A if you don't know how Editing and formating works you shouldn't do it in the first place just wait for someone who does
Zencha, I will be a little nicer with you.

What the **** you can't read the thread that we ******* already mentioned 10 times why we still kept unknown rating?

don't know much, but why you guys still keep the old description of AP?? those are for old 2-B rating, you guys need to update the justification on why they are 2-A, not just change the tier alone

don't know much, but why you guys still keep the old description of AP?? those are for old 2-B rating, you guys need to update the justification on why they are 2-A, not just change the tier alone
We are working on updating the cosmology page

why put 3 versions of tier 2-A in the same key? (I know they are because they are different spells) but that leaves the page ugly and with unnecessary things for everything to result in the same level, why not put "2-A with <Egil Grone> or <Seven Steps>? If a spell is stronger than the other just put a "Higher" and not another "2-A", since we already know that he already has that level

why put 3 versions of tier 2-A in the same key? (I know they are because they are different spells) but that leaves the page ugly and with unnecessary things for everything to result in the same level, why not put "2-A with <Egil Grone> or <Seven Steps>? If a spell is stronger than the other just put a "Higher" and not another "2-A", since we already know that he already has that level
The right thing would be to update the worlds to low 1-C and end this confusion that is level 2 for cosmology and characters.

The staffs agree with this upgrade and the changes already were applied.

DarkDragonMedeus, Andytrenom & Elizhaa... Everything12 did not say anything. And I always remained neutral so as not to let my vote guide this. Almost 15 regular users agree and only Pain had problems with this. Although he is currently reading the novel in order to have a better understanding and make a thread in the future if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back