• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it is not. Even with low 2-C, the size comparison superiority is valid and accepted by Ultima, change the standards since nothing refute this one.

Which does not matter, I sent the standards and even the thread link where it said you don't need 2-A for 5D

Change the standards and then nuke the rating.
I am not interested in the standards they are fine as they are, I listed your reasons there up above, is any of the things I said wrong? cause if they are not then there is no 5D bubble.
bigger than low 2-C is still low 2-C.
There are countless realms in Azure sky I have already mentioned that Multiple times and NAFTA realm is still Low 2C. Countless 2C = 2B that's Basic Scaling.
read the thread again

Prince, you are not interested on changing the standards, does not debunk what I said. With low 2-C even to 2-B, the comparison superiority is still valid for 5D.
Nothing in the whole standards suggests it needs 2-A

Prince, you are not interested on changing the standards, does not debunk what I said. With low 2-C even to 2-B, the comparison superiority is still valid for 5D.
Nothing in the whole standards suggests it needs 2-A
again there is no 2-B here, Nafta world is no longer tier 2.
the only thing that may qualify for tier 2 is azure sky and we have the bubble world stated to be larger than that.
that is still tier 2
as Kandaquizorte (a 2-A structure) was stated to be small compared to the Bubble.
That crystal that is stated to be small is no longer tier 2, no wonder it was stated to be small
so again bubble becomes low 2-C. a layer contains countless bubbles, so it becomes 2-B.

Dude there are countless realms, this can't be just "3-A", this is literally 2-B, before bubble and layers.
yeah countless realms that are not universal in size or nature, are not tier 2. Again read the thread, I cannot keep going in circles
the realms were literally described as this
 Scattered like stars across the brilliant azure sky are a variety of colorful landscapes, including golden volcanoes, white lakes, thorny lands, and wheel-like cities.
"This is the azure sky of the gods. Every landscape you see is a divine realm."
 It is the same as the budding divine city of Ennesione and the limited world of Nafta.
they were called white lakes, cities, lands volcanoes e.t.c. And compared to Nafta limited world and then we have Nafta limited world that was literally called a city.
It was a strange city. Every building, every plant, every person was made of crystal.
 Even the mountains in the distance, the canopy in the distance, and the flowing rivers were made of crystal.
 I could feel tremendous magical power from each and every one of them.
So again like I have said previously they are not low 2-C realms like you are claiming, there is no proof of that

again there is no 2-B here, Nafta world is no longer tier 2.
the only thing that may qualify for tier 2 is azure sky and we have the bubble world stated to be larger than that.
that is still tier 2

That crystal that is stated to be small is no longer tier 2, no wonder it was stated to be small
so again bubble becomes low 2-C. a layer contains countless bubbles, so it becomes 2-B.
Just so that you know dread is not agreeing with you nuking low 2C rating for future world. She just agreed with 2A Downgrade.

yeah countless realms that are not universal in size or nature, are not tier 2. Again read the thread, I cannot keep going in circles

they were called white lakes, cities, lands volcanoes e.t.c. And compared to Nafta limited world and then we have Nafta limited world that was literally called a city.

So again like I have said previously they are not low 2-C realms like you are claiming, there is no proof of that
Name Fallacy.

That budding city has a sun. Yeah great 👍 just because it's called city it only has city size?

Just so that you know dread is not agreeing with you nuking low 2C rating for future world. She just agreed with 2A Downgrade.
I know that, which is what the current discussion is about
Name Fallacy.

That budding city has a sun. Yeah great 👍 just because it's called city it only has city size?
the point is, it is not universal in size.
Since it was mistranslation and a bad one at that. I agree with the downgrade yeeting 5-D , 6-D and 2-A ratings.
no not that far, it is just the bubble world that loses the low 1-C rating

Even if Nafta not being universal is approved
there are realms that is still universal such as Land of Traces
This CRT is just to shave off the armor of the thick maou gakuin cosmology
you can speak all you want but you need scans.
first scans of the land of traces and how it is compared to a bubble.
those 2 for a start

those 2 for a start
Land of Traces itself is a realm and NAFTA realm is compared to all realm you yourself already posted the scan.
Scattered like stars across the brilliant azure sky are a variety of colorful landscapes, including golden volcanoes, white lakes, thorny lands, and wheel-like cities.
"This is the azure sky of the gods. Every landscape you see is a divine realm."
 It is the same as the budding divine city of Ennesione and the limited world of Nafta.

Land of Traces itself is a realm and NAFTA realm is compared to all realm you yourself already posted the scan.
read again

those 2 for a start

Doesn't disproved Why LOT is Not Low 2C to Possibly 2B. Also Already posted the scans each realms being a macrocosm of the world.
You didn't understand I guess LOt is a realm and NAFTA realm is compared to all realm as same. Anyway LOT is a macrocosm of the World
land of trace would be a special realm and not the standard, as the rest size is a far cry from it, that is if I am taking your word for it.
Anyway let me wait for Jedi or dread to bring the scans

If All realms are comparable to Lod, then that means nafta world qualifies for Universe Sized realm and hence Sanctuary becomes L2C, Azura sky is infinite regardless if it's containing countless bubbles, it'll still qualify for 2A as per our standards as we scale the space containing realms that way. So ... Things are still there.

All realms are not comparable though and land of trace is special as reading a little about it, it records everything that has happened.
Anyway, I no longer take MGK fans word for it and prefer to do my research instead.

land of trace would be a special realm and not the standard, as the rest size is a far cry from it, that is if I am taking your word for it.
I don't think it changes anything, besides it should be treated as special realm would require proof is one thing but, Azura sky and bubble being infinite while containing many realms and Load itself is L2C, The container realm (bubble) would scale to 2A regardless then.

except the scan elde posted himself says it is just like Nafta
these realms are much alike

I'd rather wait for another CRT as this one is cluttered as it is.

you can get the downgrade to 2-A to be accepted but profiles will be changed to 2-B regardless for Land of Traces having countless within it and if you want to downgrade it you need to argue for land of traces past not being real which doesn't work that way

I don't think it changes anything, besides it should be treated as special realm would require proof is one thing but, Azura sky and bubble being infinite while containing many realms and Load itself is L2C, The container realm (bubble) would scale to 2A regardless then.
the realms are not low 2-C though, point of this whole accepted thread
anyway send the scans or chapter number preferably
Which proof? All of the arguements has been accepted already?
and what is accepted is that the realms are not tier 2, which would mean bubble world does not contain countless 2-A, which in turns downgrades bubble to tier 2
except the scan elde posted himself says it is just like Nafta
these realms are much alike
Omg, See the bias, I was the one who posted the scans and not Elde so get the credits right
This is the azure sky of the gods. Every landscape you see is a divine realm."

it is not saying the realms are of the same size but rather saying these are divine realms too just like Nafta's limited world
I'd rather wait for another CRT as this one is cluttered as it is.
it is already accepted, there is no new CRT
you can get the downgrade to 2-A to be accepted but profiles will be changed to 2-B regardless for Land of Traces having countless within it and if you want to downgrade it you need to argue for land of traces past not being real which doesn't work that way
Downgrade what to 2-A?
Anyway I will wait for the scan

Anyway, as per original thread intentions, it's good to downgrade sanctuary to L2C, any further should take it's own thread given that this thread already has enough agreements and I wonder anyone who coming along reading 4 pages ruined over translation shit and don't know a thing about MG will get what is being currently argued over. any further should get it's own thread for it to be fair.

it is not saying the realms are of the same size but rather saying these are divine realms too just like Nafta's limited world
If they're said to be comparable in any form, any difference noted will have to be proven, pain. Shit ain't gonna say this realm has earth at this location and other one at that, shit is 3A size other one as well. It's a same kind of realm is enough.

This is the azure sky of the gods. Every landscape you see is a divine realm."

I mean, even if we were to nuke almost all tier 2 divine realms, there are still Land of Traces which is Low 2-C and also Gyetenaros' divine realm being endlessly sized while still being contained in the Azure Sky.
「変わろう、替わろう、さあ、換わろう。それはそれは夜のように、ときに移り気な秋旻しゅうびんのように」

ウェンゼルが立っている巨大な枝が、あっという間に木の葉に変わり、舞い散った。

樹冠天球の枝という枝が、すべて葉に変わっていき、彼女は足場を失う。

「キミは空へと落ちていく。ああ、変わり続ける空は果てしなく、終わりはいつまでもやってこない」
“Change, change, come on, change!” sang Gyetenaros. “Just like night, and sometimes like a fickle autumn sky!”

The huge branch on which Wenzel stood turned into foliage that swirled in the air. All the branches in the heavenly spherical crown to a single one began to turn into leaves, and it lost its support on which to stand.

You will fall into the sky. Yes, the ever-changing sky is boundless, and therefore you will fall endlessly.
If what people said about not needing 2-A structures to reach higher infinity is true, then Low 1-C bubble should stay.

Anyway, as per original thread intentions, it's good to downgrade sanctuary to L2C, any further should take it's own thread given that this thread already has enough agreements and I wonder anyone who coming along reading 4 pages ruined over translation shit and don't know a thing about MG will get what is being currently argued over. any further should get it's own thread for it to be fair.
The original thread intention is that there is no other timeline anywhere hence the crystal is not tier 2, where are you getting the gist that OG intention is for low 2-C crystal?
they are possible futures not existing physical futures so the crystal is not 2-A but rather probability and causality manipulation. And the future is yet to come and not yet happening.
these is the conclusion in the OP, they lose the tiering and it is just hax instead.
If they're said to be comparable in any form, any difference noted will have to be proven, pain. Shit ain't gonna say this realm has earth at this location and other one at that, shit is 3A size other one as well. It's a same kind of realm is enough.
No that scan you quoted is saying they are all divine realms, it mentioned nothing about size, and certainly not form, especially when some are like lakes and some like volcanoes and some like cities and come like city on wheels.
Where is your scan saying they are the same size or is it trust me?
If what people said about not needing 2-A structures to reach higher infinity is true, then Low 1-C bubble should stay
I do not know who told you this, but calling the sky boundless has never be anything more than tier 4 without further context, we will not treat MGK differently
also your scan says "You are falling into the sky. Oh, the ever-changing sky is endless and the end will never come"
there is no boundless in the raw, try again

also is anyone going to send the chapter number for land of trace so we can be done with this? I am getting a bit agitated already

I don't really like the idea of moving the goalpost. The crt intent is to downgrade 2-A.
If it is accepted it will be downgraded but the precedent tierring will take over which is 2-B before Nafta argument

Now you did not tackle those 2-B argument from other realms which is why i ask you to make another CRT tackling those. You focused too much on nafta so this thread is all about nafta.
Moving the goalpost after 6 pages will only worsen the cluttering for this thread

Make another one if you have contentions for traces and othe realms which is rated 2-B or 2-C

I don't really like the idea of moving the goalpost. The crt intent is to downgrade 2-A.
If it is accepted it will be downgraded but the precedent tierring will take over which is 2-B before Nafta argument

Now you did not tackle those 2-B argument from other realms which is why i ask you to make another CRT tackling those. You focused too much on nafta so this thread is all about nafta.
Moving the goalpost after 6 pages will only worsen the cluttering for this thread

Make another one if you have contentions for traces and othe realms which is rated 2-B or 2-C
Nafta was the reason for 2-A and built upon to make low 1-C bubble now, nafta is no longer tier 2, that falls apart.
Nobody is shifting any goal post, you can ask any admin to copy the OG OP before I edited anyting(votes) the OP is the same.
Don't know which chapter it is WN but in LN it is in volume 6.
thank you

The original thread intention is that there is no other timeline anywhere hence the crystal is not tier 2, where are you getting the gist that OG intention is for low 2-C crystal?
these is the conclusion in the OP, they lose the tiering and it is just hax instead.
That's just a word game you're playing, the original intentions in the OP and all over the thread is clearly written that futures aren't real but possibilities, where is the single word in the OP to downgrade even single Timeline from L2C to Tier 7 or anything? None. Where is the scan in the OP that sanctuary is not L2C? None, surprisingly if the single Timeline wasn't Tier 2 in the first place then all other worlds should have been, no point in arguing. This thread is over.

That's just a word game you're playing, the original intentions in the OP and all over the thread is clearly written that futures aren't real but possibilities, where is the single word in the OP to downgrade even single Timeline from L2C to Tier 7 or anything? None. Where is the scan in the OP that sanctuary is not L2C? None, surprisingly if the single Timeline wasn't Tier 2 in the first place then all other worlds should have been, no point in arguing. This thread is over.
I do not even understand you.
the point is that Nafta possibilities are not actual timelines but hax, simple as that. meaning the crystal has no tier 2 rating
And if every damn thing is scaled to Nafta then they also lose the ratings.
it is like saying a verse as a calculation of tier 6, and then the calculation was proven to be tier 8 instead, and you say the revision should not affect all character who scales to the calc before the downgrade. Make it make sense.
Anyway I do not want to sound like a broken record, so this will be my last post on the matter till I get the land of traces evidence I am looking for right now

I do not know who told you this, but calling the sky boundless has never be anything more than tier 4 without further context, we will not treat MGK differently
also your scan says "You are falling into the sky. Oh, the ever-changing sky is endless and the end will never come"
there is no boundless in the raw, try again.
You're correct, the translation comes from someone who translates the light novel (fan TL), there are no differences between them though. Regardless, they share the same context, which is Wenzel falling through an endless sky with no end.
樹冠天球はすべてが空。平素は枯焉砂漠か、大樹母海につながっているはずが、今はどこまで落ちても、そこに辿り着かない。
The tree canopy celestial sphere is all but empty. In normal times it should be connected to the withering desert or the Great Tree Mother Sea, but now, no matter how far you fall, you will never get there.

LN: The celestial spherical crown was entirely the sky. Under normal circumstances, it should be connected to the withering wasteland of death and the great tree of the mother sea, but now, no matter how much she fell, she could not reach both of these places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back