• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha (The Misfit of Demon King Academy) 2-A for Future World Crystal and Mortal World

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I mean is do all the timelines occur simultaneously, not just in the realm of possibility? Can you travel to one timeline from another?
The story didn't diverge that far so the plain answer is unknown while the logical answer is yes if it's about traveling to another timeline but if its about them existing simultaneously, then yes they do.

Last edited:
What I mean is do all the timelines occur simultaneously, not just in the realm of possibility? Can you travel to one timeline from another?
All futures are made by order. Order is = Fate, Laws, Concepts & Dualities... All these futures are equal to the militia world which is a 4-D universe, they keep their shape and can even change its form. In order to destroys nafta's sactuary Kandaquisort (Which is a microcosm of the Militia world) you need to destroy all those futures which later its revealed to be infinite of them and all those again are equal to the militia world which is a 4-D universe, they keep their shape and can even change its form.

Quick question, are we gonna change all of anos' low 2-C - 2-B stuff to 2-A?
Or make it one big 2-A that contains all of his MG universe level feats and higher?

Or make it one big 2-A that contains all of his MG universe level feats and higher?
They're all gonna be changed to 2-A and better feats above it becomes above baseline though the latter will be done in a different CRT

Should ask this question in the discussion thread, but yes.If this update is applied.

images

Easy way to understand
futures are possibilities and possibilities are shape of world and kandaquisort is the many futures who's shape is equal to militia

I understand it was necessary but you need to calm down
Hey, I'm sorry, but I'm calm and in the best possible mood, but this guy already told him in the nicest way not to comment in this thread repeated things or comments with clearly condecendent attitude, he says yes and then he's doing the same, it's annoying. I don't like at all the almost condescending attitude and some condescending people I have seen in this thread. Anyway time to sleep, i'll see the outcome in few hours.

But I would also suggest a better explanation or wording for the 2A structure, since we will be adding this to the cosmology.
To remove everyone's worries, this is the best solution, tho. @EldemadeDityjon or @Tatsumi504 may you be able to do that? Fixxed OP thread is really summarized.

But I would also suggest a better explanation or wording for the 2A structure, since we will be adding this to the cosmology.
To remove everyone's worries, this is the best solution, tho. @EldemadeDityjon or @Tatsumi504 may you be able to do that? Fixxed OP thread is really summarized.
Apparently we're still waiting for one more staff. I can help with wording it better while dereck can apply the changes- especially if references are necessary.

Hey, I'm sorry, but I'm calm and in the best possible mood, but this guy already told him in the nicest way not to comment in this thread repeated things or comments with clearly condecendent attitude, he says yes and then he's doing the same, it's annoying. I don't like at all the almost condescending attitude and some condescending people I have seen in this thread. Anyway time to sleep, i'll see the outcome in few hours.
You don't like my attitude that's not my problem 🙂why do I have to bring something new when the previous op proves everything just have to look clearly don't wanna be rude so if I offended you with this text iam really sorry

Actually if no staff responds in some hours this thread can continue. I will make a new thread later on in the month, when I have the time and done with the novel, as that would gain attention of staffs.
Anyway, I still don't see how those possibilities exist physically as that would mean infinite anos, misha, Sacha e.t.c. exist and it was not even mentioned once in the series. Which everyone ignores or proceeds to use head canons to say "infinite anos exist the author just never told us about them" which is a ridiculous argument. Moving on

Also what chapter is this from
The order of the god of the future is the order that governs the future. Nafta's very existence preserves the order of the future. Hence, there is a blind spot in Naphta's divine eye. The present, which Nafta cannot see, is not seen as the future, even by Nafta, who is in earlier time.

Naphtah's voice was stern.

"The future in which Nafta does not exist is certainly different from a future in which she does exist. And it's not reflected in this divine eye."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back