• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos' unexpected upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck03

An ending is not the end
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
So, I was going through Anos' old profile and I came across the MEoCD feat, a year and a half ago my friend Null proposed it here, so I consulted with the Translation Helper team, more specifically Makai and TheUnshakableone about the validity of the translation and they both gave the go-ahead, so I will propose the following.

Additionally, as in the WN version, it will share feats with Venuzdonoa, since both are capable of destroying, manipulating, altering and destroying reason, which is the reason why Venuzdonoa has so many NLF feats and will also have greater versions of Mauve Magic Eyes' powers and abilities, since these are a suppressed version of Magic Eye of Chaotic Destruction.

Anos will also gain Low 2-C scaling via MEoCD. Argument here.

Agree. (2,9) DarkDragonMedeus, Elizhaa, Georredannea15, Godsatoshi23, PhantomØ4, RM97, Quantu, BreezeHM, EldemadeDityjon, Chasekilleen, KaiMonarch

Disagree.

Neutral.

Last edited:
I think greater Invulnerability negation should be added as well. I agree with the OP
I only added the abilities that MEoCD had previously in the profile, so it will have all the abilities that exist in Mauve Eyes.

Oh, by the way I forgot something, my other purpose with this thread was to propose Low 2-C for Anos with MEoCD.
"It's chaotic destruction. The power of these magic eyes is the essence of destruction, but it's extremely chaotic. No matter how much I look into it, I can't even see the bottom. Even if I wanted to check, if I opened my eyes properly, the world would not endure." (Anos)

A power that destroys even the indestructible.

Even that is merely an after-effect spilling out from the [Magic Eyes of Chaotic Destruction].

Even if you try to see its true power, merely by opening these magic eyes, the world begins to collapse and become chaotic.

Even he, who was called the Demon King of Tyranny, could not bring himself to check what would happen if he opened his eyes.

Therefore, its power is suppressed to the utmost limit and then released.

By doing so, the [Magic Eyes of Chaotic Destruction] emit the power to destroy order.
Just the mere attempt to open them brings the world to a chaotic and destructive state, if slightly opened the world would be destroyed, it would guarantee a L2-C feat, also if we count the direct scaling to Venuzdonoa. What do you all think?

@DarkDragonMedeus sorry for the ping, but does this seems fine to you?
It seems alright.
Thanks for your reply, does this seems fine to you as well?

Last edited:
Looks fine

Didn't the suppressed version of MEOCD once negate the power of venuzdonoa, it seems that it needs to be added

We can, but the difficulty is whether the content is properly translated, which is why when I found out that the MEoCD Feat was, I consulted with the wiki translation team to have their validation.
Yeah imo WN can be used but when there is something really important,we need to tl that part with an expert

Yeah imo WN can be used but when there is something really important,we need to tl that part with an expert
It can be used, since the history of the WN and the LN is the same and does not differ more than only in minor clean ups in the wording and suits perfectly under the rule I made a few months ago. But this does not mean that now there will be a massive spam of threads based on the WN translation, this was just a whim that occurred to me since the scan was translated correctly and I just had to verify this with the TL Helper team, besides I discussed this privately with the others supporters and they were fine with it.

We will continue with the LN every time a translated volume is released (which is about 4 months) the corresponding CRT's will be made, which would be about 2 or 3 covering the improvements of each volume and then hiatus til next volume, although I don't doubt that there will be some unexpected upgrades such as this thread or abilities that were omitted from previous volumes.

It can be used, since the history of the WN and the LN is the same and does not differ more than only in minor clean ups in the wording and suits perfectly under the rule I made a few months ago. But this does not mean that now there will be a massive spam of threads based on the WN translation, this was just a whim that occurred to me since the scan was translated correctly and I just had to verify this with the TL Helper team, besides I discussed this privately with the others supporters and they were fine with it.

We will continue with the LN every time a translated volume is released (which is about 4 months) the corresponding CRT's will be made, which would be about 2 or 3 covering the improvements of each volume and then hiatus til next volume, although I don't doubt that there will be some unexpected upgrades such as this thread or abilities that were omitted from previous volumes.
Cant we just make WN and LN key as a seperated key/profiles?

Oh, by the way I forgot something, my other purpose with this thread was to propose Low 2-C for Anos with MEoCD.

Just the mere attempt to open them brings the world to a chaotic and destructive state, if slightly opened the world would be destroyed, it would guarantee a L2-C feat, also if we count the direct scaling to Venuzdonoa. What do you all think?

@DarkDragonMedeus sorry for the ping, but does this seems fine to you?

Thanks for your reply, does this seems fine to you as well?
It is also fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back