• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha (The Misfit of Demon King Academy) 2-A for Future World Crystal and Mortal World

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pain_to12 any last thoughts on the matter? I know you were planning on making a crt in the future to try and downgrade but imo it’s very unlikely that it will go through. I think 530 msgs on this thread is about enough tho 😅

Alright, I will state profiles (please let me know if they are applied or not)
Misha Necron

Sasha Necron​

Lay Glanzudlii​

Shin Reglia​

Yeah for now these + Anos

Aisha (Maou Gakuin)​

Leave Aisha profile we can discuss it later they Never merged after they got their powers back..

Graham (Maou Gakuin)​

Remove likely ranting for Graham and just add 2A rating.
For now these are the only one who actually has profile

Can the aforementioned ability see 2-A timelines? Yes. I can agree with this.

Do these 2-A futures exist? They technically exist, but I'm not going to say whether something contains the 2-A timelines. That's something else to decide.
Yes, the aforementioned ability can see 2-A timelines.

Yes the 2-A futures all technically exist. As for something containing the 2-A timelines then yes. The the crystal is the embodiment of those 2-A timelines and to destroy the crystal, you need to destroy all of the timelines

I will add lifting strength and Striking Length as well
Tier: 7-B. 2A via <Artieltonoa> | 2-A
Attack Potency: City level (Comparable to a newly reincarnated Anos Voldigoad). Multiversal level+ via <Artieltonoa> (Can utilise Militia's authority, the Moon of Creation <Artieltonoa>, which freezes the surrounding area and opponents on sight, and can subsequently summon the Month of Creation, in which new things are created and born, which also created the Militia World) | Multiverse level+ (Can harm deeper world inhabitants).
Striking Strength: City Class | Multiverse level+

Durability: City level | Multiverse level+
Change the explanation like this.

Attack Potency: City level (Comparable to a newly reincarnated Anos Voldigoad). Universe level+ via <Sargeldonave> (Can utilise Aberneyu's authority, the Sun of Destruction <Sargeldonave>, which burns and destroys everything on sight, and can subsequently summon the Month of Destruction, in which things that are meant to be destroyed are destroyed and killed, which is also capable of destroying the Militia World). Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ with <Venuzdonoa> | Multiverse level+ (Can harm deeper world inhabitants). (Same as before). Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ with <Venuzdonoa>

Is it fine for Sasha @EldemadeDityjon

Bro i can you change the explanation for Graham like this.
Attack Potency: At least Large Planet level, Upto Multiverse level+ (Capable of fighting against and harming Anos Voldigoad. Could hold his own against Celis Voldigoad, who was implied to be as powerful as deeper world inhabitants. Anos had to absorb Graham into his source to finally defeat him[34][35])
If you don't mind, mind fixing this error from Lay? This is only help I am needed, otherwise I am working on Sasha and Anos

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Lay_Glanzudlii

Look at his abilities - Durability negation
Leave it Dereck said he needs to add the scans and he will do it later. He will correct it.

Attack Potency: City level (Comparable to a newly reincarnated Anos Voldigoad). Universe level+ via <Sargeldonave> (Can utilise Aberneyu's authority, the Sun of Destruction <Sargeldonave>, which burns and destroys everything on sight, and can subsequently summon the Month of Destruction, in which things that are meant to be destroyed are destroyed and killed, which is also capable of destroying the Militia World). Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ with <Venuzdonoa> | Multiverse level+ (Can harm deeper world inhabitants). (Same as before). Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ with <Venuzdonoa>

Nah any uni+ rating should be changed to Multiversal level +

Also remove all Possibly rating.

Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ with <Venuzdonoa>
This would just be Multiverse level+ with <Venuzdonoa>\
Universe level+ via <Sargeldonave>
Would be Multiversal level+

Tier: 7-B. 2-B, possibly 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | 5-A. Low 2-C, up to 2-B via <Egil Grone Angdroa>. At least Low 2-C, likely higher via <Gilieriam Naviem>. 2-B, possibly 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | Low 2-C. Higher via world-destroying magic. 2-B, possibly 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | Unknown, likely 2-B, possibly 2-A

to

Tier: 7-B. 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | 5-A. Low 2-C, up to 2-B via <Egil Grone Angdroa>. At least Low 2-C, likely higher via <Gilieriam Naviem>. 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | Low 2-C. Higher via world-destroying magic. 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | Unknown, 2-A

Is it fine?

Tier: 7-B. 2-B, possibly 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | 5-A. Low 2-C, up to 2-B via <Egil Grone Angdroa>. At least Low 2-C, likely higher via <Gilieriam Naviem>. 2-B, possibly 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | Low 2-C. Higher via world-destroying magic. 2-B, possibly 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | Unknown, likely 2-B, possibly 2-A

to

Tier: 7-B. 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | 5-A. Low 2-C, up to 2-B via <Egil Grone Angdroa>. At least Low 2-C, likely higher via <Gilieriam Naviem>. 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | Low 2-C. Higher via world-destroying magic. 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | Unknown, 2-A

Is it fine?
No all 2C should changed to 2A. .

to

Is it fine?
No Look at Maou Gakuin disscusion thread I posted what it should look like

No all 2C should changed to 2A. .
Tier: 7-B. 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | 5-A. 2-A, up to 2-B via <Egil Grone Angdroa>. At least 2-A, likely higher via <Gilieriam Naviem>. 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | 2-A. Higher via world-destroying magic. 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | Unknown, 2-A

No Look at Maou Gakuin disscusion thread I posted what it should look like
7-B. 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | 5-A, 2-A via <Egil Grone Angdroa>. At least Low 2-C, likely higher via <Gilieriam Naviem>(Land of traces would still need its own 2-A CRT to change this rating). 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | 2-A. Higher via world-destroying magic. 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | Unknown, likely 2-A
I guess likely would still stay in his final key even if he would already be physically 2-A.

You mean this one? @EldemadeDityjon is it ok or no?

to

Is it fine?
No. Should be

7-B, 2-A with <venuzdonoa>| 5-A. Low 2-C, likely higher via >Gilieriam Naviem>. 2-A via <Egil Grone Angdroa>. 2-A with <Venuzdonoa>| 2-A. 2-A with <Venuzdonoa>| Unknown, 2-A

My current change is now this

Tier: 7-B. 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | 5-A. 2-A, up to 2-B via <Egil Grone Angdroa>. At least 2-A via <Gilieriam Naviem>. 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | 2-A via world-destroying magic. 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | Unknown, 2-A

Please let me know if it is fine or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back