• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all derailment. You were downgrading the nafta world to low 2-C, there were countless of them. This is 2-B, the verse will return to its previous tier. No one actually agreed with your next premise since this is cluttering

This is all derailment. You were downgrading the nafta world to low 2-C, there were countless of them. This is 2-B, the verse will return to its previous tier. No one actually agreed with your next premise since this is cluttering
no I was not downgrading her world to low 2-C, tag where I said I was.
this is the OP
TLDR:
they are possible futures not existing physical futures so the crystal is not 2-A but rather probability and causality manipulation.
I literally said, it is just hax
if you do not like it, your arguments are still welcome to prove they are timelines, I am not in any rush
so uh
only Anos's 2-A key will be removed? 💀
Nope more than that.

Anyway let me just wait for the 48hours to pass to apply the changes

And here are the three staff votes
Anyways does the series lack any explanation that possibilities mean actual real universes/space-times? Because that’s kind of important for this to even be registered as 2-A. If there is none and the 2-A is heavily reliant on infinite possibilities statement with no elaboration on them being separate realities then count me in as agree.
Theglassman12 laid it out nicely. There should be some indication of these possibilities existing to start with, else the argument for 2-A more or less falls apart.
I agree with the OP.

None of it says low 2-C, just that they agree with the OP, do not bring your own interpretatiion of my own OP here, it is weird, I made the thread, and my conclusion never changed all through the thread neither did the argument.
I checked your upgrade thread and realized you built the whole thing on Nafta world so again it falls apart.

I will no longer be derailing with discussions that are not relevant to the OP

Again

Layers were 2-A before kandaquizorte was even upgraded to 2-A in the first place. So if kandaquizorte loses its rating there would be other 2-A things to scale to.
Exactly, all I am downgrading are things like the bubble to begin with, the layers >>>>>>bubble and contains countless and supposed to be able to contain infinite, based on what i am reading in the blog anyway

Ah i see what is happening
"Low Complex Multiverse level via <Egil Grone Angdroa> (Extreme Hell World Destruction Ash Magic Mortar <Egil Grone Angdroa> unleashes apocalyptic flames that burn, destroy and reduce everything to ashes. Burned and significantly affected Eques body, to the point that he needed to forcefully halt its destruction and regenerate quickly. It could also destroy the <Future World Crystal> Kandaquisorte[151], which is a microcosm of Militia world[152] that encompasses[153] infinite number of futures that already being realized as reality and constructed by order"

This part is being removed from Anos's profile

Ah i see what is happening
"Low Complex Multiverse level via <Egil Grone Angdroa> (Extreme Hell World Destruction Ash Magic Mortar <Egil Grone Angdroa> unleashes apocalyptic flames that burn, destroy and reduce everything to ashes. Burned and significantly affected Eques body, to the point that he needed to forcefully halt its destruction and regenerate quickly. It could also destroy the <Future World Crystal> Kandaquisorte[151], which is a microcosm of Militia world[152] that encompasses[153] infinite number of futures that already being realized as reality and constructed by order"

This part is being removed from Anos's profile
Anyone who takes scale from the Bubble world, not just Anos.

take it out of here in all honesty, your verse was downgraded, so now you want to nuke it, that is funny.
Dread is gonna remove all WN context and start over from LN. So whatever. You people were the one who was crying about mistranslation scans and other bullshit. So don't blame others. We are just doing as you people started accusing of the FTL so we are just adding only Official translation profile to wiki.

Well you will need a thread to remove it and I can assure you, I am disagreeing with it already.
So you did not realize the verse is full of holes prior to this thread but suddenly your first ever downgrade happened and the verse has mistranslations?
That sounds like Baloney (in Judge Judy's voice)

Well you will need a thread to remove it and I can assure you, I am disagreeing with it already.
So you did not realize the verse is full of holes prior to this thread but suddenly your first ever downgrade happened and the verse has mistranslations?
That sounds like Baloney (in Judge Judy's voice)
You also removed Shinza Banshō for same reason so don't complain when others does that.

You also removed Shinza Banshō for same reason so don't complain when others does that.
oh no shinza is a far cry from this,
No supporter and the less than 5 cannot even agree on a single thing
No access to even raws
No way to use MTL
Written in a japanese that Japanese people do not want to translate.

Anyway, let me dead this argument it is useless in this thread

@EldemadeDityjon yeah I wouldn’t compare a LN series to a VN franchise that doesn’t have a lot of localized work that got omitted to the point of the series being downgraded to hell and back.
Who compared LN to VN 🧐. Funny thing it has both Downgrade and upgrade moments. It's just there is not enough time for supporters to keep Arguing over translation bullshit.

Well you will need a thread to remove it
Doing it already, I am moving profiles to blogs
and I can assure you, I am disagreeing with it already.
Not that I care this time Pain, you did nothing to the verse, and me and my community agreed with it
Which is fine, there is nothing to be mad at this, I doubt this will be your last MG thread about those mistranslations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back