• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Gold Saints, and 7th Sense users (Saint Seiya)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. That is probably fine then.

Have you updated the tier categories for all of the relevant profile pages?

Also, what about the god cloths? The profile pages currently look extremely weird in terms of statistics, due to that they are rated as High 3-A.

Also, what about the god cloths? The profile pages currently look extremely weird in terms of statistics, due to that they are rated as High 3-A.
I know I can't tag, but @TheUnshakableOne where do you plan on scaling the god cloths?

I think for now, just change them to uni+ until another CRT is made. If everyone is okay with that?

I am not sure. Isn't Seiya 2-C in god cloth mode, or do I misremember?

I am not sure. Isn't Seiya 2-C in god cloth mode, or do I misremember?
I have a crt planned for god cloths and those who scale to them separate from this one. (Not anything to major)

But currently I think they say "High 3-A, normally, Low 2-C at peak" something similar to that.

If the weaker cloths are Low 2-C, why should the strongest cloths be High 3-A. I do not get it.

Last edited:
Because an upgrade is planned for them once this thread is resolved. I can start a new CRT right now to upgrade them right now if you wish?

For now they should all be upgraded to low 2-C anyway just by scaling to 7th sense users.

Okay. A quick upgrade thread linked here would be appreciated, yes, and I would appreciate if somebody experienced with editing could handle the intermediate upgrade that you mentioned for all affected profile pages in the meantime as well.

Okay. A quick upgrade thread linked here would be appreciated, yes, and I would appreciate if somebody experienced with editing could handle the intermediate upgrade that you mentioned for all affected profile pages in the meantime as well.
I'll get to work on it in a couple hours.

Okay. Thank you for helping out.
Could you please @Matthew_Schroeder under here so he see's this?

Matt, what is the stance of Lost Canvas's cannonicity in regards to verse wide statements (i.e. if a character were to go in-depth on how the 8th sense works)? assuming there are no contradictions with Kurumada's statements of course.

I was going to make a crt explaining how the god cloths, thanatos, hypnos, Host body/avatar of gods, libra weapons, zodiac exclamation, and those who scale to them. should be 2-C (low Multiversal) not low 2-C or tier 3. After me and Matt talk and sort out some things with the universal stuff.

Edit: currently at work. Slow to respond.

Last edited:
I was going to make a crt explaining how the god cloths, thanatos, hypnos, Host body/avatar of gods, libra weapons, zodiac exclamation, and those who scale to them. should be 2-C (low Multiversal) not low 2-C or tier 3. After me and Matt talk and sort out some things
It's probably not the best place to ask, but do you have any socials I could contact you on (Discord, twitter or reddit), I have a few things I wish to go over with you?

It's probably not the best place to ask, but do you have any socials I could contact you on (Discord, twitter or reddit), I have a few things I wish to go over with you?
I sent you a private message. Check the mail/letter next to the notifications on this website)new vswiki forum

There's also the scene where Seiya starts pushing Radamanthys but that's Toei's invention. Not to mention that Radamanthys is weaker than the Gold Saints who only lost because they're only at a 1/10th of their normal capacity?

There's also the scene where Seiya starts pushing Radamanthys but that's Toei's invention. Not to mention that Radamanthys is weaker than the Gold Saints who only lost because they're only at a 1/10th of their normal capacity?
Rhadamanthys and the Three Judges in general are stronger than the average Gold Saint but not by a much.

Giving my two cents a bit too late, but given how much attacks were stated to have thr power of a galaxy, a universe or one of the two depending of the work I think that 3-B, likely Low 2-C is a lot safer.

Okay. I suppose that is a valid point in any case.

Giving my two cents a bit too late, but given how much attacks were stated to have thr power of a galaxy, a universe or one of the two depending of the work I think that 3-B, likely Low 2-C is a lot safer
It's no different to Goku powering up and we don't have Goku at "bullet level likely low 2-C" or "rock level likely solar system" in cell arc or "laser level likely galaxy level" in golden frieza arc.

I think people need to get it out of their head saints are static, they power up just like goku - by raising their cosmo and hitting harder.

having them at low 2-C doesn't mean they can't suppress themselves exactly like Goku.

ND perfectly exemplifies this, with the bronzes not raising their cosmo to it's peak every fight and being sub LS and unable to harm the ND golds.

There aren't any contradictions in any of the statements, especially since the golds at some point didn't have the 7th sense. Hence why I stated earlier in the thread "galaxian explosion is inherently galaxy level", as we know from G, a 6th sense Aiolia used lightning plasma or lightning bolt a 6 year old, no reason to think the Gemini saint is any different (or any of the other constellations for that matter).

So although mastered 7th sense users when fighting at their peak are low 2-C, it should be noted they can just as easily suppress themselves. So unless we're gonna use this standard for all fighters who supress themselves, idk why we'd use it here.

Last edited:
It's no different to Goku powering up and we don't have Goku at "bullet level likely low 2-C" or "rock level likely solar system" in cell arc or "laser level likely galaxy level" in golden frieza arc.

I think people need to get it out of their head saints are static, they power up just like goku - by raising their cosmo and hitting harder.

having them at low 2-C doesn't mean they can't suppress themselves exactly like Goku.

ND perfectly exemplifies this, with the bronzes not raising their cosmo to it's peak every fight and being sub LS and unable to harm the ND golds.

There aren't any contradictions in any of the statements, especially since the golds at some point didn't have the 7th sense. Hence why I stated earlier in the thread "galaxian explosion is inherently galaxy level", as we know from G, a 6th sense Aiolia used lightning plasma or lightning bolt a 6 year old, no reason to think the Gemini saint is any different (or any of the other constellations for that matter).

So although mastered 7th sense users when fighting at their peak are low 2-C, it should be noted they can just as easily suppress themselves. So unless we're gonna use this standard for all fighters who supress themselves, idk why we'd use it here.
This logic can be applied to pretty much every character with a likely/possibly rating tho (+ I'm pretty sure the Goku instances are considered as PIS/Outlier anyway).

Also ofc feats themselves can vary, however we have direct statements of powers which varies every single time (one data says galaxy, another universe, etc...). Also even taking into account the "they didn't have the 7th sense", Galaxian Explosion was considered Galaxy level in the OG Saint Seiya despite 7th sense being a thing for every gold saints.

We can't assume that the statements or informations explained about them apply to when they're suppressed when most of the time it's especially to show how powerful they're.

OG Saint Seiya despite 7th sense being a thing for every gold saints
yes, however, the saints weren't born with 7th sense, but as seen with aiolia, learned techniques as children. hence resulting in the conclusion GE can be galaxy level by a 6th sense gold saint trainee and uni+ by a mastered 7th sense gold saint.

It's also stated in one of the scans that gold saints having universe destructing abilities is supposed to be a secret (second scan), indicating the in-story galaxy level or other statements are purposefully downplayed to maintain that secret - hence they're not contradictory.

his logic can be applied to pretty much every character with a likely/possibly rating tho (+ I'm pretty sure the Goku instances are considered as PIS/Outlier anyway).
All I'm getting at is that it's silly to say "likely low 2-C" when they're flat out stated to have low 2-C AP multiple times in databooks and in main canon by titans (referring to Aiolia's Photon Burst). it's no different to Goku powering up, but we don't put him at his low ends due to his suppressed feats.

if we must go down this route (which i still think leans itself to weird double standards) perhaps "3-C, low 2-C at peak" indicating the saints must power up to use their full power. We see many times saints don't go rushing into battle at peak power, ND again perfect example of this.

However a "likely" rating indicates they may not be this strong which i believe is incorrect

As far as I know "likely" is just when you have as much feats of this level but still have some things which can be problematic. You can even have more feats for your "likely" part than for your other rating.

I guess "3-C, Low 2-C "at peak is better than nothing tho.

As far as I know "likely" is just when you have as much feats of this level but still have some things which can be problematic. You can even have more feats for your "likely" part than for your other rating.

I guess "3-C, Low 2-C "at peak is better than nothing tho.
again, i still disagree with any altercation to the low 2-C rating.

if powering up was a transformation in Saint Seiya, no one would bat an eye, however, since there's no ridiculous hair growth apparently everything is "inconsistent".

I just realized i forgot a couple of characters. my life got a bit hectic with family health issues unrelated to covid, overtime at work, covid scare at work,... its a mess right now.. so in the middle i must have forgot. I'll get to them soon.. Sorry about that..
Okay. No problem. Please get to it as soon as possible though.

Aiolia's Photon Burst is Low 2-C, there is no possibility that it is anything but. It's stated to have the power of the Big Bang several times and the attack is literally a simulation of the Big Bang on a concentrated scale (Energy particles all concentrate at a single point inside the opponent's body before they burst out in an explosion of expanding photons).

However is blatantly doesn't scale to Aiolia's physical stats since it's a special move that requires some degree of preparation.

A big bang is not necessarily considered to be a Low 2-C feat though. It depends on if the story portays it as a gigantic explosion (at best 3-A) or a spacetime creation/expansion.

again, i still disagree with any altercation to the low 2-C rating.

if powering up was a transformation in Saint Seiya, no one would bat an eye, however, since there's no ridiculous hair growth apparently everything is "inconsistent".
Except that dudes who powers up or transform to the point of having another tier have entirely new keys. Not a good equivalence here (also bringing Dragon Ball doesn't matter much, it's Saint Seiya we're talking about).

A statement sometimes saying one thing, sometimes the other or some characters doing and stating two different tier of power consistently is pretty much what a likely rating is for imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back