• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SoL-only seems to be too slow for Gold Saints

I honestly think this would solve the issues and still cater to everybody. Shura outrunning the big bang is exclusive to the episode G timeline.

Actually we may need to start differentiating the timelines.

I've been reading up on the overall lore and a lot of different installments in the series listed as alternate timelines canon to the original multiverse.

Episode G and Assassin maybe should have their own profiles for that reason.
they will, if you go back and read the last couple CRTs you'll gain a better understanding of where the verse is heading.

But miracles shouldn't differ between timelines.

they will, if you go back and read the last couple CRTs you'll gain a better understanding of where the verse is heading.

But miracles shouldn't differ between timelines.
I was under the impression episode G was canon to the 'original' timeline like ND. But I haven't found any confirmation backing such up.

I'm still dubious about the hyper-dimension being infinite in size. Can you provide the scans that this comes from? Elysium was the one stated to be infinite I believe.

I was under the impression episode G was canon to the 'original' timeline like ND. But I haven't found any confirmation backing such up.
We've split them, the canon blog is on the verse page.

I'm still dubious about the hyper-dimension being infinite in size. Can you provide the scans that this comes from? Elysium was the one stated to be infinite I believe.
never said it was.

What makes crossing it an infinite speed feat then? space and time exists there according to the wording of the viz release.

So they aren't moving in a void.
Hasty already said he didn't claim it was "never said it was"

Also moving in a void doesn't give any speed rating here.

Dude, it's a wormhole with fluctuating space-time. Speed cannot be calculated and the wormhole doesn't encompass the galaxies so the path taken doesn't need to be the same size as the length dimension.

Dude, it's a wormhole with fluctuating space-time. Speed cannot be calculated and the wormhole doesn't encompass the galaxies so the path taken doesn't need to be the same size as the length dimension.
They were immune to these effects. Which is why they could freely travel the hyperdimension.

Even crossing one galaxy would still be MFTL+

Episode G and Assassin maybe should have their own profiles for that reason.
I've been saying that since the Shaka thread (a point I still didn't gave up, Im just leaving this for after we remake at least Classic stuff), that at least a different key is needed.

I've been saying that since the Shaka thread (a point I still didn't gave up, Im just leaving this for after we remake at least Classic stuff), that at least a different key is needed.
I’ve gone and removed all the G keys from the profiles (at least those I was aware of) in my last CRT. The only reason the G scans are still used in the AP justifications is because I need to replace them with classic/sho scaling, I’m waiting on calcs.

being immune to the fluxs physical effect on their body doesn't change the fact the flux still exists in the space they're in.
So how were they able to move freely and cross a set distance in order to reach Elysium? We are given an explicit size and distance from the wailing wall to Elysium. They go from point A to point B. It doesn't get any simpler my friend. We are also even given an explanation as to why they were able to do this.

Even if you lowball the length of the wormhole to the distance of one galaxy it still reaches MFTL+

I feel like I've adequately refuted this evidence, furthermore, it doesn't scale to Gold Saints as the feat is explicitly due to Athena's blood.

If no one has any FTL feats for Golds, this should be closed.

I feel like I've adequately refuted this evidence, furthermore, it doesn't scale to Gold Saints as the feat is explicitly due to Athena's blood.

If no one has any FTL feats for Golds, this should be closed.
I also feel that I've adequately debunked your argument.

Summary:

Golds aren't FTL, Bronze Saints with the wings upgrade are MFTL+

regular members can't tag staff.

You also don't have a calc for the supposed MFTL+ feat.
Phoenks is not a staff member from this wiki, KLOL and Psycho are Calc Group Members which don't have any evaluation rights (though they can give there opinion), also @Don't work for non staff members. (So you'll need to go to there wall)
I see. Thankyou for the information. I'll try and contact some people in the morning.

Its at minimum mftl+ given the sheer size of the hyperdimension but I guess we will need a new calc for the approximate value.

The scene showing galaxies before the SDS was NOT referring to the SDS. It was a metaphorical description of the totality of the Underworld. Infaxt, the exact same lines and metaphor was used several times from prior to this.

Also, narratively and contextually speaking it's heavily implied they aren't galaxies but full on universes

The SDS is literally directly stated to just be a gap between universes. Like that's explicitly stated, and separately from that it has several statements that it can send you to other parallel universes/dimensions.

Amd as Hasty said, the space and temporal axis itself is fluctuating. So distance and duration is ever changing. That didn't affect the main characters sure, but the dimension itself was still ever changing, and there is the fact that they still needed a portal to get to Elysium from the SDS.

Edit:

Also, I'd like to point out that Kurumada gave us 2 FTL scenes and gave us a direct statement of "FASTER THAN LIGHT!" Both statements are actually circumstantial and don't scale to humans.

First was Athenas Shield

Second was poseidons mainstay being destroyed.

And the other issue here I'd Golds going FTL at all narratively destroys the scaling set forth by Kurumada. The progression os supposed to ne only gods can go faster. Light speed I'd the human limit. Which is why the only 2 instances of FTL travel was a miracle feat and a divine Shield.

And Saga was impressed by that shields speed not much if anyone elses who were constantly stated light speed.

Last edited:
The scene showing galaxies before the SDS was NOT referring to the SDS. It was a metaphorical description of the totality of the Underworld. Infaxt, the exact same lines and metaphor was used several times from prior to this.

Also, narratively and contextually speaking it's heavily implied they aren't galaxies but full on universes

The SDS is literally directly stated to just be a gap between universes. Like that's explicitly stated, and separately from that it has several statements that it can send you to other parallel universes/dimensions.

Amd as Hasty said, the space and temporal axis itself is fluctuating. So distance and duration is ever changing. That didn't affect the main characters sure, but the dimension itself was still ever changing, and there is the fact that they still needed a portal to get to Elysium from the SDS.

Edit:

Also, I'd like to point out that Kurumada gave us 2 FTL scenes and gave us a direct statement of "FASTER THAN LIGHT!" Both statements are actually circumstantial and don't scale to humans.

First was Athenas Shield

Second was poseidons mainstay being destroyed.

And the other issue here I'd Golds going FTL at all narratively destroys the scaling set forth by Kurumada. The progression os supposed to ne only gods can go faster. Light speed I'd the human limit. Which is why the only 2 instances of FTL travel was a miracle feat and a divine Shield.

And Saga was impressed by that shields speed not much if anyone elses who were constantly stated light speed.
The manga panels flow differently for the images showing the galaxies. Although I don't get where them being whole universes comes from? That sounds even more dubious. Can you show me what implies this?

I reread the scene and it plays out to imply they traveled the full distance after leaving the hyperdimension. You can even see the stars and or galaxies placed in the background of the portal that exits from the SDS. These panels are also placed directly after Ikki leaves for the portal.

Furthermore, I think this text seals the deal. "One finally reaches a world." It references the long journey the bronze saints had to go through in order to reach Elyisum itself.

Seiya also looks extraordinarily tired when he does finally arrive. He collapsed right after too. So the distance he crossed had to of been pretty big.

Last edited:
We can very well see the characters heading towards a kind of portal to the camps of the Eliseans

So I'm sure we're not applying MFTL+ speed or something like that in a wormhole

I'm actually going to try and take up the job of producing a new calc for this feat. Hopefully I can come up with something acceptable.

Seiya also looks extraordinarily tired when he does finally arrive. He collapsed right after too. So the distance he crossed had to of been pretty big.
The reason Seiya is extremely tired is because HD was damaging Seiya's body and its gravity was so strong that it sucked them into the wormhole

The reason Seiya is extremely tired is because HD was damaging Seiya's body and its gravity was so strong that it sucked them into the wormhole

The panel where he grows the wings debunks this. He looked completely fine afterwards. We only get the panel of him being tired and collapsing right after they arrive in Elysium.

Makes sense if you just flew across a universe.

The panel where he grows the wings debunks this. He looked completely fine afterwards. We only get the panel of him being tired and collapsing right after they arrive in Elysium.
I highly doubt they crossed entire galaxies, as we literally saw a wormhole pulling them in, so after they create wings to go to the portal, literally they are just crossing a portal, so no speed feats here
Makes sense if you just flew across a universe.
I don't know where you got the idea that it's a Universe, this place is just one dimension with several galaxies, a dimension the size of multi-galaxies

Back