• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SoL-only seems to be too slow for Gold Saints

I highly doubt they crossed entire galaxies, as we literally saw a wormhole pulling them in, so after they create wings to go to the portal, literally they are just crossing a portal, so no speed feats here

I don't know where you got the idea that it's a Universe, this place is just one dimension with several galaxies, a dimension the size of multi-galaxies
We see the dimension full of galaxies directly after they leave through the portal. We are then given narration on a specific distance that separates Elysium from the rest of the underworld. The text even describes what a person must go through in order to reach the land.

Universe probably wasn't the technical right term to use. Though 10 billion galaxies is certainly not small.

I was under the impression episode G was canon to the 'original' timeline like ND. But I haven't found any confirmation backing such up.
It used to be but it seems to be retconned with Assassin.

The events of the Classic Series DO HAPPEN in the Episode G world. Same with the Lost Canvas world. Despite these stories not being in the same universe as the classic manga (Unlike Saintia Sho), they still happen.

It used to be but it seems to be retconned with Assassin.

The events of the Classic Series DO HAPPEN in the Episode G world. Same with the Lost Canvas world. Despite these stories not being in the same universe as the classic manga (Unlike Saintia Sho), they still happen.
Oh well. Does it even have an official release?

They state that the "spatial distortion" is pulling them AWAY from their destination tho. So that doesn't matter.
The Hades OVA sadly cuts out the panels describing the galaxies and distance to Elysion. But it doesn't really matter since the manga is its own universe.

A new calc is going to need to be done I guess. Shouldn't we just average each galaxy then divide by two to separate them? I guess it would be 5 billion galaxies per half of the dimension? Then we just add in the 100 billion miles of darkness and figure up an acceptable time frame?

Back