• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya High 1-B Upgrade (Manga)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Low-1C at best,

Having an infinite amount of branching futures with their own time dimension (Which implies infinite branching from the resulting futures) would only get Low-1c due to uncountable amount of 4D timelines.

Although I'm not an expert at this and I'm simply arguing from what I've seen for verses where the context is the case. Idk if this applies here.
Infinite amount of branching futures is 2-A.

This is Low-1C at best,

Having an infinite amount of branching futures with their own time dimension (Which implies infinite branching from the resulting futures) would only get Low-1c due to uncountable amount of 4D timelines.

Although I'm not an expert at this and I'm simply arguing from what I've seen for verses where the context is the case. Idk if this applies here.
It's 2-A btw.

The last time I wrote a message it was 5 pages... How is it 8 pages now?

Since you created another crt, should this one be closed?

Should probably let the OP make a statement before the thread is closed. And it should also be the op or a verse supporter to make a continuation thread.

Should probably let the OP make a statement before the thread is closed. And it should also be the op or a verse supporter to make a continuation thread.
Well ig. I did considered before ahead that one/op might feel like wanting continue this thread as high 1-B, So I did mentioned it in my thread that "consider it either continuation or different as whole", leaving it however ppl wants it. For me I think low 1-C makes sense and so, shouldn’t die in the pilled up arguments for higher rating.

ngl I'm pretty upset with the quality of behaviour from just about every single participant on this thread, both supporters and opposition. For the life of me, I cannot find any valid justification for 240 posts of utter nonsense.

I see some people are now leaning towards low 1-C, and whilst I appreciate the effort that a new CRT was made, it does, unfortunately, miss half the point of this thread, which is that the universe is the object in which these structures are held.

I wasn't aware of it at the time, but it seems like a common stonewall tactic on this site is to just spam unnecessary responses to every comment to make CRTs completely un-evaluable. I don't know if this was done on purpose, or if people are just immature, but seriously, if you're older than the age of 5 you should know better.

ngl I'm pretty upset with the quality of behaviour from just about every single participant on this thread, both supporters and opposition. For the life of me, I cannot find any valid justification for 240 posts of utter nonsense.

I see some people are now leaning towards low 1-C, and whilst I appreciate the effort that a new CRT was made, it does, unfortunately, miss half the point of this thread, which is that the universe is the object in which these structures are held.

I wasn't aware of it at the time, but it seems like a common stonewall tactic on this site is to just spam unnecessary responses to every comment to make CRTs completely un-evaluable. I don't know if this was done on purpose, or if people are just immature, but seriously, if you're older than the age of 5 you should know better.
Im extremely sorry and I had a part in it myself so I'll shoulder some blame as well and I also apologize on behalf of some DB fans cluttered up the CRT and made it unreadable

Welcome to the powerscaling community, lol. Anyways, you should ask a thread mod or admin to clean the clutter up.

Nonetheless, I hereby declare that unnecessary derailing is not allowed and needs to cease.

Im extremely sorry and I had a part in it myself so I'll shoulder some blame as well and I also apologize on behalf of some DB fans cluttered up the CRT and made it unreadable
It's alright, it's not anyone persons fault or anything, I am somewhat happy people were excited enough about my CRT to talk nonstop about it 🤣

That being said, there are counter-arguments to most if not all concerns raised, but given this thread is 7 pages long it feels like getting a mod to even look at it will be. waste of time, so I might just request it be closed atp.

Welcome to the powerscaling community, lol. Anyways, you should ask a thread mod or admin to clean the clutter up.

Nonetheless, I hereby declare that unnecessary derailing is not allowed and needs to cease.
Thanks, I very much appreciate that.

I think the best action going forward will be to close this thread and rewrite a new CRT that summarises the arguments made by both sides and go from there.

I'll message a mod to close this.

Thanks, I very much appreciate that.

I think the best action going forward will be to close this thread and rewrite a new CRT that summarises the arguments made by both sides and go from there.

I'll message a mod to close this.

You can request it to be closed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back