• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Gold Saints, and 7th Sense users (Saint Seiya)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think Thanatos and Hypons should at least be upgraded to low 2-C since the wiki has the bronze saints without their god cloths at low 2-C

Except that dudes who powers up or transform to the point of having another tier have entirely new keys. Not a good equivalence here (also bringing Dragon Ball doesn't matter much, it's Saint Seiya we're talking about).

A statement sometimes saying one thing, sometimes the other or some characters doing and stating two different tier of power consistently is pretty much what a likely rating is for imo.
exactly my point....

I found this regarding Shaka

The original text I think says:
る。サガの「ギャ ラクシアンエクス プロージョン」と 同じく、銀河開闢 の力に匹敵するほ どの威力を持つ。
The English translation:
Like the saga's "Galaxian Explosion," it has power comparable to the power of galaxy opening..

There is no reference to a power comparable to the Big Bang

I found this regarding Shaka

The original text I think says:

The English translation:

There is no reference to a power comparable to the Big Bang

This was brought up before. But Tenma Kofuku is still being stated = to Galaxian Explosion which is still stated to be equal to Photon Burst.

Are you able to translate japanese?

This is what Libra jay had to say about it. He translates things for the series for people to post onto managa reading websites. Even he seemed pretty confused on how they got, but to him the Japanese Raw seems to say "Formation/Create Galaxies"

PCgotaZ.png

Thank you for the information. Should the statistics be revised again then?

Wait so is high 3-A higher than low 2-C? Excluding seiya the wiki has the bronze saints with their god cloths at high 3-A but low 2-C with their bronze cloths so is high 3-A higher than low 2-C or was it always like that and I haven't realized?

Wait so is high 3-A higher than low 2-C? Excluding seiya the wiki has the bronze saints with their god cloths at high 3-A but low 2-C with their bronze cloths so is high 3-A higher than low 2-C or was it always like that and I haven't realized?
im going to fix all the tier 3 stuff and i do have another CRT Planned for other beings in the verse such as God Cloths

im getting a few scans now to upload to imgur and get some other ones replaced on already edited profiles like changing the french scan to BR.

Im going to get started soon.

It's not stop using the French Translation
hey Matt i found something interesting regarding Aries Mu.

"MILHARES DE LUZES ENVOLVEM O ALVO, E QUANDO ELES DESAPARECEM ELES LEVAM COM ELES TUDO O QUE ELES TOCAREM. É UMA TÉCNICA EFICAZ, MESMO EM ALVOS NÃO FİSICOS, COMO QUANDO MU ELIMINA OS OUTROS MUNDOS CRIADOS POR IAPETO.

THOUSANDS OF LIGHTS INVOLVE THE TARGET, AND WHEN THEY DISAPPEAR THEY TAKE WITH THEM EVERYTHING THAT THEY TOUCH. IT IS AN EFFECTIVE TECHNIQUE, EVEN IN NON-PHYSICAL TARGETS, AS WHEN MU ELIMINATES THE OTHER WORLDS CREATED BY IAPETO." [1]

The Galaxian Encloypedia says that Mu eliminated the world of Iapeto with Starlight Extinction, and Iapeto is known for creating Universes

There is 3 scans to the picture/slide show below.

No I think interpreting it as a universe it's fine. It's called an "Alternate World" over and over in the guidebook. I'm just saying that the very blatant scene where Iapetus takes the Gold Saints to his home universe and then destroys it happens after he unlocks Dunamis.

No I think interpreting it as a universe it's fine. It's called an "Alternate World" over and over in the guidebook. I'm just saying that the very blatant scene where Iapetus takes the Gold Saints to his home universe and then destroys it happens after he unlocks Dunamis.
Ooohhh okay! I misunderstood a lot of things here lol

So I just checked the japanese translations, turns out no, there's no universe being created by Iapeto, nor is GE ever called comparable to the big bang.

And the seal the Titans are under, it basically makes it so they think they are using their full power but they actually aren't, so there's no universe level Golds.

So I just checked the japanese translations, turns out no, there's no universe being created by Iapeto, nor is GE ever called comparable to the big bang.

And the seal the Titans are under, it basically makes it so they think they are using their full power but they actually aren't, so there's no universe level Golds.
its literally stated in the LN.....

The titan's aren't the only evidence

and could you show proof of your findings?

"power to destroy an reshape the universe"
"gold saints who could secretly destroy the universe"

this tells us gold saints intentionally hide their ability to destroy the universe as it's a secret and thus invalidates the OG claims of only galaxy level attacks.

here Saga has the power to destroy spacetime continuums:

Shaka and Shimejima endlessly destroy countless universes:

Last edited:
its literally stated in the LN.....

The titan's aren't the only evidence

and could you show proof of your findings?

I mean, some are right here, which makes my search kinda useless now.

-Iapetos said he created a "alternate world", meaning a different dimension of unknow size.

-Iapetos said Mu's cosmos was like a galaxy, not a universe.
b5m5Eax.jpg

Relevant panel being the bottom right one, Iapetos says 銀河 / ぎんが which is galaxy, not universe.

-GE has been called galxy level like 50 times trough the whole franchise.

-Titans literally don't know what they are talking about because of Mnemosyne seal

-GE=Tenma Kofuku, also stated galaxy level.

-Mu's stardust revolution is said to be like he creates a galaxy, not a universe.
L4ngpPk.jpg

小宇宙で銀河を作って隕石の雨を降らし百の手ごと巨人を打ち抜いた!!!/ Creating a galaxy with his cosmo, he pierced the hundred hands of the giant with a rain of meteorites !!!

-All Big Bang comparisons refer to Cosmos as a whole, the explosion of the inner universe meaning all Cosmo is the power of the Big Bang.

-The only exception is Photon Burst that is said to compare to a Big Bang in power, then inmediately contradicted by also being compared to GE and TK, which are just Galaxy Level, and stated to be top tier gold power.

-Athena Exclamation just overkilling Shaka, being called too powerful for golds, and cheap for being something done by 3 GS, in the original manga.

-Aioria having Zeus thunder as a power up for end of G feats.

-Saga only fough the ghost of an already nerfed Chronos and was incapable of doing any damage to it until he used the golden dagger.

So it's like one universe level statement vs every other statement and feat trough the whole franchise going for galaxy level.

Last edited:
"power to destroy an reshape the universe"
"gold saints who could secretly destroy the universe"

"power to destroy an reshape the universe"= That is literally talking about the power of "love", it's not literal in any way.

"gold saints who could secretly destroy the universe"= Talking about them as a whole not 1 by 1. As we know AE is a thing.

here Saga has the power to destroy spacetime continuums:

That means he destroys different dimensions or timelines, which is more hax than attack power, and then again talks about the power to erase a galaxy. Also that version of Saga is in no way a normal gold.

Shaka and Shimejima endlessly destroy countless universes:

Again that's not how that technique works, is a clash of buddist concepts in a confined space, the actual effect is like a singularity vs space being created.

I mean, some are right here, which makes my search kinda useless now.

-Iapetos said he created a "alternate world", meaning a different dimension of unknow size.

-Iapetos said Mu's cosmos was like a galaxy, not a universe.
b5m5Eax.jpg

Relevant panel being the bottom right one, Iapetos says 銀河 / ぎんが which is galaxy, not universe.

The Galaxian Encloypedia calls Photon Burst having the power of the Big Bang not just once but multiple times. The wording is very specifically talking about its Attack Potency.

Your argument further falls apart when we start taking into consideration scaling. Galaxian Explosion = Photon Burst
Saga even stated within the series himself that Photon Burst is equal to his Galaxian Explosion.

Your argument even falls apart further when you look at the statement that the 7th sense is comparable to the big bang that gave birth to the primordial universe.

-GE has been called galxy level like 50 times trough the whole franchise.

This is flawed. Your "it has been stated galaxy level 50 times" Falls apart because

1.) It can be calc'ed. A galaxy-spanning omnidirectional blast just apply inverse square law 4*(1.4e33 cc * 5.4e13 j/cc)*((4.73037×10^20)/(6.957×10^8))^2 = 1.4e71 J (Multi-Galaxy level)

) The statements of "galaxy level" later get contradicted as it gets pluralized into "Galaxies" meaning more than 1

3.)
Scaling further prove Universal/Low 2-C

4.) Feats and Scaling are >>>>>>>>>> Statements

5.) 50+ statements of "galaxy level" doesn't exist. It is around 4 to 8. While Low 2-C feats have an over abundance of 12+ and more scans.

-Titans literally don't know what they are talking about because of Mnemosyne seal

What are you talking about here?

-GE=Tenma Kofuku, also stated galaxy level.

As I said above, The same thing as Galaxian Explosion.

1.) Feats >>>>>> Statements

2.) Sorry, but scaling has it much higher.

-All Big Bang comparisons refer to Cosmos as a whole, the explosion of the inner universe meaning all Cosmo is the power of the Big Bang.

Unfortunately, this arguments falls apart because

1.) Seiya's punches are stated to have created a big bang. Not his cosmo

2.)
The 7th sense in the light novel is stated to have power equal to the creation of the primordial Universe

3.) Sorry but Galaxian Encloypedia says the attack potency of Photon Burst is equal to the big bang. Which power scaling can be done from there.

4.) Hyoga was able to escape the Ice Coffin which not even the combined power of several gold saints can break.

5.) Gold Saints are stated to be capable of destroying the Universe

6.) Aries Shion statement was about the Attack potency of what he is doing. It was a statement about his power not his cosmo.

-The only exception is Photon Burst that is said to compare to a Big Bang in power, then inmediately contradicted by also being compared to GE and TK, which are just Galaxy Level, and stated to be top tier gold power.

No, you have it backwards. What is immediately contradicted is them being Galaxy level as i pointed out.

-Athena Exclamation just overkilling Shaka, being called too powerful for golds, and cheap for being something done by 3 GS, in the original manga.

Where is this statement of Athena Excalamtion being too powerful? From what I have seen they don't say that at all, but instead they reinforce the idea of Universal/Low 2-C Gold Saints.

-Aioria having Zeus thunder as a power up for end of G feats.

Are you trying to say Leo Aiolia is 2-A (Multiversal+ now? Zeus (Saint Seiya)

-Saga only fough the ghost of an already nerfed Chronos and was incapable of doing any damage to it until he used the golden dagger.

You are wrong here as well.

Cronos in his astral form

"This form was the one i took to kill Uranus"

"Did he damage my form this much!?"

"Quiet ironic i have to hide behind Athena's Statue"

meaning Cronos had to hide behind Athena's Statue or else his form would have been damaged by Galaxian Explosion. This shows Galaxian explosion can damage Cronos's astral form.

The Golden Dagger directly hurts the physical body ignoring things like distance, but that is an argument for another time.

So it's like one universe level statement vs every other statement and feat trough the whole franchise going for galaxy level.

Its the other way around.

its Multiple statements of them being Low 2-C vs the very flawed and wrong statement of them being Galaxy level HOWEVER even that statistic can be changed with a simple calculation.

HOWEVER, shown feats are also having them >>>>>> the supposed "galaxy" statements

The shown feats are consistent with their statements of them being Universal/Low 2-C

As I pretty much explained all this above. :/

Last edited:
Why are you leaving out context and scans?

The Galaxian Encloypedia calls Photon Burst having the power of the Big Bang not just once but multiple times. NO, THIS IS NOT REFERING TO COSMO! The wording is very specifically talking about its Attack Potency.

Your argument further falls apart when we start taking into consideration scaling. Galaxian Explosion = Photon Burst
Saga even stated within the series himself that Photon Burst is equal to his Galaxian Explosion.

Your argument even falls apart further when you look at the statement that the 7th sense is comparable to the big bang that gave birth to the primordial universe.

This whole post is exactly what I said, Photon Burst is the only statement comparing the power from a technique to the Big Bang, is just one statment that is repeated in the databook.

Being compared to Galaxian explosion, whic actually has several statements of being galaxy level (Saga, Ikki, other golds, a titan, the narrator, all databooks including G's, etc.)

This flawed. Your "it has been stated galaxy level 50 times" Falls apart because

1.) It can be calc'ed. A galaxy-spanning omnidirectional blast just apply inverse square law 4*(1.4e33 cc * 5.4e13 j/cc)*((4.73037×10^20)/(6.957×10^8))^2 = 1.4e71 J (Multi-Galaxy level)

2.) The statements of "galaxy level" later get contradicted as it gets pluralized into "Galaxies" meaning more than 1

3.) Scaling further prove Universal/Low 2-C

4.) Feats and Scaling are >>>>>>>>>> Statements

There's no plural in japanese so we should look into the Raws too, but even 1000 galaxies is still nowhere close to universe level.

There's no universe level feat for single golds.

What are you talking about here?

Mnemosyne has altered the memories of the titans to make it so they don't notice their power has greatly diminished, in order to nerf them and make them closer to the golds power level.

Unfortunately, this arguments falls apart because

1.) Seiya's punches are stated to have created a big bang. Not his cosmo

2.) The 7th sense in the light novel is stated to have power equal to the creation of the primordial Universe

3.) Sorry but Galaxian Encloypedia says the attack potency of Photon Burst is equal to the big bang. Which power scaling can be done from there.

4.) Hyoga was able to escape the Ice Coffin which not even the combined power of several gold saints can break.

5.) Gold Saints are stated to be capable of destroying the Universe

6.) Aries Shion statement was about the Attack potency of what he is doing. It was a statement about his power not his cosmo.

Shion is literally talking about the power of love, of miracles.

Seiya's punch did not create a Big Bang, else he would have dusted the giants and nuked the whole santuary, as well as being extremely contradictory.

No, GE has overwhelming evidence of being galaxy level, you aren't going to override dozens of statements with just one.

The ice coffin thing has never been tested and multiple golds doesn't mean golds using AE which is a forbidden technique.

Golds can destroy the universe, as a group because of their ability to infinitely increase the power from the Athena exclamation.

Where is this statement of Athena Excalamtion being too powerful? From what I have seen they don't say that at all, but instead they reinforce the idea of Universal/Low 2-C Gold Saints.

In every single translation about the technique it's said is forbidden because of it's destructive potential.
7610975-4020690279-36494.jpg

Again you are wrong! Why are you trying to distort and manipulate the wording of things?

Cronos in his astral form

"This form was the one i took to kill Uranus"

"Did he damage my form this much!?"

"Quiet ironic i have to hide behind Athena's Statue"

meaning Cronos had to hide behind Athena's Statue or else his form would have been damaged by Galaxian Explosion.

The Golden Dagger directly hurts the physical body ignoring things like distance, but that is an argument for another time.

No, you are the one mixing things up, Chronos himself said it's just a transient form, the whole figh is for the megas drepanon in order to recover his full power.
03_217930_840_1200.webp

Chronos doesn't have a physical body and would have taken no real damage from that GE, he said as much himself.
13_234736_840_1200.webp

He is so weak, even a normal punch can disperse his ghost form, but only because he isn't fully revived
22_476728_1680_1200.webp

23_224382_840_1200.webp

And remember, this Chronos still has his real body, armor, cosmos and memory sealed, there's nothing to conclude from this fight.

Again your distorting wording, and manipulating context to make it seem like your right.

Its the other way around.

its Multiple statements of them being Low 2-C vs the very flawed and wrong statement of them being Galaxy level HOWEVER even that statistic can be changed with a simple calculation.

HOWEVER, shown feats are also having them >>>>>> the supposed "galaxy" statements

The shown feats are consistent with their statements of them being Universal/Low 2-C

Bullshit, there's no 2C feats or more than one Big Bang statement.

Are you trying to say Leo Aiolia is 2-A (Multiversal+ now? Zeus (Saint Seiya)

I'm saying he has a power up in Zeus lighning, nothing he does while having that counts for golds.

Last edited:
I would go for "At least 3-C, possibly Low 2-C" as a compromise honestly. They have a lot of feats on both ends.
What about "at least 3-C likely Low 2-C?"

Also how would you feel if we had someone calc the yield for destroying all atoms (Atomization) in the milky way galaxy?

Edit:For Saga and Kanons Galaxian Explosion's. As they use Cosmo and cosmo atomizes. Though as they are gold saints I suppose you could say sub atomic destruction is better.

Last edited:
GE has been stated to be galaxy level, multi-galaxy level and universe level depending on the time. It's not a static technique.
The statement from Saga about how it can destroy all the stars and planets in the milky way can be used as a low end to start with for a calculation.

I know somehow who did a rough calc for me and it yielded multi-galaxy AP

The variables used was the volume of the milky way galaxy (our own galaxy only) and how cosmo can split break and destroy atoms.

A galaxy-spanning omnidirectional blast (Limited to the milky way) just apply inverse square law 4*(1.4e33 cc * 5.4e13 j/cc)*((4.73037×10^20)/(6.957×10^8))^2 = 1.4e71 J (Multi-Galaxy level) this uses Atomization only and doesn't take into factor how when going FTL. they can destroy light/photons.

I would go for "At least 3-C, possibly Low 2-C" as a compromise honestly. They have a lot of feats on both ends.

Honestly not seeing where 2C even comes from, that would be the Olimpians in full power.

Golds are 3C, even 3A has been almost completely debunked in this thread.

Look at this, is not even properly translated (refers to Seiya as a woman) and the supposed bigbang is just to describe his burning cosmos as he uses a technique, what standard of evidence is this?

Pru84W6.png

GE has been stated to be galaxy level, multi-galaxy level and universe level depending on the time. It's not a static technique.

There's no plural in japanese, universe level comes from Assassin right?

Haven't really read that but it is a different Saga so it would need to be proved he is the same as main timeline Saga.

Look at this, is not even properly translated (refers to Seiya as a woman) and the supposed bigbang is just to describe his burning cosmos as he uses a technique, what standard of evidence is this?
I have the official Brazilian Translation if you want. It's very clear.

I would appreciate it, but the context is still Seiya using his technique and not creating a Big Bang right?
No.

The context is that Typhon's seal can only be broken by a cosmos equal to the Big Bang that created the universe.

Seiya reaches this level of power by himself.

I would appreciate it, but the context is still Seiya using his technique and not creating a Big Bang right?

Não é possível... Quer dizer que nosso Cosmo estava sendo sugado a cada ataque que lançamos? - os Cavaleiros de Atena estão perplexos. - A luz que ilumina estas cavernas também deve vir dessas tais chamas terrenas - conclui Seiya. Nós, recém-despertos, não estávamos em número suficiente para atacarmos à força o Santuário protegido por Mas bastou raptar uma garotinha para conseguirmos roubar toda a sua energia... Com a garota são quatro apenas, e da hierarquia mais baixa... Só Bronze não será suficiente para saciar a fome do deus, mas... Por ora, morram! - grita o Giga, erguendo a bengala maligna e se concentrando para liberar seu poder de destruição. - Aí vem outra onda de impacto! - a tensão da corrente Atena... - continua Encélado. de Andrômeda aumenta ainda mais. - Temos que atacar antes que a coisa fique ainda pior - diz Seiya. - É a nossa única chance de vitória. Vamos atacar usando velocidade. Aaura das constelações protetoras - Pégaso, Andrômeda e Cisne - resplandece nos três jovens. Estrelas pairam no ar e queimam dentro da grande caverna, nas profundezas da Terra. Queime, Cosmo! - Seiya se posiciona para o combate, liberando uma espécie de Big Bang. Quando o Cosmo é elevado ao máximo, no despertar do Sétimo Sentido, ele emana urna força milagrosa, comparável apenas à energia primordial do universo. - Segura essa, Encélado! O Pégaso galopa. A corrente de Andrômeda se transforma em eletricidade luminosa e o Cisne alça vôo. É inútil. Shun e Hyoga assistem, perplexos, ao ataque a Seiya. A armadura de Pégaso se rompe eo sangue começa a jorrar das costas do Cavaleiro. Um punho enfia com força a faca que rompe a tênue camada de gordura. - Mei...? - Seiya desmorona no chão ao pronunciar o nome de seu meio-irmão. E inútil - repete a voz das trevas.

It is not possible ... Do you mean that our Cosmos was being sucked in with every attack we launched? - the Knights of Athena are perplexed. - The light that illuminates these caves must also come from these earthly flames - concludes Seiya. We, just awake, were not enough to attack the sanctuary protected by little girl so that we can steal all her energy ... With the girl there are only four, and from the lowest hierarchy ... Only Bronze will not be enough to satisfy the hunger of the god, but ... For now, die! - screams the Giga, raising the evil cane and concentrating to release its destructive power. - Here comes another wave of impact! - the voltage of the Athena chain ... - continues Enceladus. of Andromeda increases even more. "We have to attack before it gets any worse," says Seiya. - It's our only chance of victory. Let's attack using speed. The aura of the protective constellations - Pegasus, Andromeda and Swan - shines in the three young men. Stars hang in the air and they burn inside the great cave, in the depths of the Earth. Burn, Cosmo! - Seiya positions himself for combat, releasing a kind of Big Bang. When the cosmos is high at the most, at the awakening of the Seventh Sense, it emanates a miraculous force, comparable only to the primordial energy of the universe. - Hold this one, Enceladus! Pegasus gallops. The Andromeda current turns into luminous electricity and the Swan takes flight. It's useless. Shun and Hyoga watch, perplexed, at the attack on Seiya. THE Pegasus' armor breaks and blood begins to flow from the Knight's back. A fist thrusts the knife that breaks the thin layer of fat. - Mei ...? - Seiya collapses on the floor when pronouncing his stepbrother's name. It is useless - repeats the voice of darkness.

Edit: pri·mor·di·al
/prīˈmôrdēəl/
Learn to pronounce

adjective

1. existing at or from the beginning of time; primeval.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back