• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Gold Saints, and 7th Sense users (Saint Seiya)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I appreciate it, and would also appreciate help from Matthew and Ion.

Oh. I am sorry to hear that. It will be hard for you to perform the edits then. Is there some other member who has replied to this thread who is willing to help us out here? Preferably one that knows how to edit properly.
I can do it if I'm told all the pages that still need to be edited.
Also, can somebody knowledgeable please remind us what our conclusions were here regarding the edits that need to be performed here, along with the rationales for the statistics?
@Matthew_Schroeder

See above please. Ionliosite needs instructions regarding how he should appropriately adjust the Saint Seiya profile pages. They are currently an inconsistent complete mess.

Well, I previously linked to the category intersection lists that I have available.

Which characters need to be updated was my last question.
The Lost Canvas characters (except Leo Regulus he should be low 2-C as he can solo Athena Exclamation I think) and Omega characters I think

If you have any questions about specific characters ask away

Thank you very much for the help.

Did you check the following page for help?

Also, is somebody willing to inspect the Saint Seiya category pages in order to verify that all of them are done please?

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the help.

Did you check the following page for help?

Also, is somebody willing to inspect the Saint Seiya category pages in order to verify that all of them are done please?
I think this thread can be closed now..

I think i got everything, and covered everyone affected by the changes...

Thank you very much for helping out. Did you update the tier categories as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back