• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya High 1-B Upgrade (Manga)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesn't

for one; my analogy is peak and it perfectly describes the Cosmology in the crt

For two; I addressed the points that actually mattered(debunking his first point is a wincon because that's the basis of his arg)

(refuting said point would make everything else irrelevant as if A doesn't equal B then A is rebunked)
Instead of using a faulty analogy you should actually address and deconstruct the points.

without them the thread wouldnt get half the trackion it has gotten tbf. Anyway can we ask some more tier 1 experts ti chime in?
Now Op has two choices to remove the whole thing about 1-B and put 1-C or close the topic, since 1-B didn't go forward, but i highly doubt a team member would want to witness 7 pages.

Now Op has two choices to remove the whole thing about 1-B and put 1-C or close the topic, since 1-B didn't go forward, but i highly doubt a team member would want to witness 7 pages.
They dont need to read 7 pages of a DB vs SS flame war. the OP should do their due diligence and summarize every important point into a single post from Garrixian and others who have commented and then ask for more tier 1 experts to show up

They dont need to read 7 pages of a DB vs SS flame war. the OP should do their due diligence and summarize every important point into a single post from Garrixian and others who have commented and then ask for more tier 1 experts to show up
They would have to search the pages, but i think it's difficult for an administrator to want to get involved in something so big.

temporal "coordinate"
Hmmm… I think I see where you’re going but how does this CRT proves that type of structure as if those coordinates are part of different axes? Doesn’t seem like it is, like a pizza is a “universe” and timelines within a universe… Logic feels broken and feels like something’s missing. Sounds more like a multiverse with a set of timelines, and so-called “coordinates” are all part of the same temporal axes.

Hmmm… I think I see where you’re going but how does this CRT proves that type of structure as if those coordinates are part of different axes? Doesn’t seem like it is, like a pizza is a “universe” and timelines within a universe… Logic feels broken and feels like something’s missing. Sounds more like a multiverse with a set of timelines, and so-called “coordinates” are all part of the same temporal axes.
give me a minute
(will edit)

Ahem! The pizza is the temporal "space" aka the "universe"
Which the timelines reset on separate axes and the coordinates would be the factor that would give separate dimenonsility to each timeline.

But the central point is, that there exists a infinite ammount of axis and those axis are separate temporal dimensions

Last edited:
having infinite time axes without it being intertwined with each other to make to complexly tie together into a singular universe reality where all of said infinite time axis happening at every point if a singular axis won't make this a complex temporal dimension that qualifies for higher dimension

this would only make an infinite amount of time axis all directly moving towards one direction which is just 2-A
Exactly. Count me as a disagree with your thread Kaiou1991.

It was always gonna be bloated due to being a high 1-b thread, but then we basically got a full page of people messin around. Can we just have a mod delete the funnies?

This is Low-1C at best,

Having an infinite amount of branching futures with their own time dimension (Which implies infinite branching from the resulting futures) would only get Low-1c due to uncountable amount of 4D timelines.

Although I'm not an expert at this and I'm simply arguing from what I've seen for verses where the context is the case. Idk if this applies here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back