• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Gold Saints, and 7th Sense users (Saint Seiya)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think that treating every single Big Bang statement, such as the one that Seiya gets against Aldebaran, as a universal feat, to be kinda dumb.

HOWEVER, in the novel Gigantomachia Seiya explicitly powers up to a level equal to the Big Bang that created the universe.

Okay, so what, if any, changes need to be done here?
I'm not sure what it takes to change a profile, but this post has been up for 12 days with 700 views.

I believe All opposing arguments have been debunked, and multiple people agree with the upgrade.

I believe all gold saints should be upgraded to low-2C with the bronzes having something like "potentially universal+ (can access the power of the 7th sense)" as we know they are yet to master it (bronzes in ND have accounts of not being light speed). This ensures all statements are consistent and justifies the Aldebaran feat, as Seiya doesn't "naturally scale" to that feat so to speak (having not mastered the 7th sense).

Im currently writing up what the justifications will be for the affected characters and those who scale to them. its going to take me a bit.

It's more like they fluctuate. I would believe a Up to Low 2-C would work considering they can power up to that state although it requires a lot of build up.

It is up to the staff to evaluate whether or not something seems reasonable to apply, and so far the only knowledgeable staff member here seems to oppose the change.

It is up to the staff to evaluate whether or not something seems reasonable to apply, and so far the only knowledgeable staff member here seems to oppose the change.
It looks like Matt agreed to the changes???

Last edited:
I don't wan to put words in anyones mouth, however, my interpretation is that Matt agreed with the upgrades, just not some of the evidence the OP put forth, the mentioned evidence has been removed from the post to ensure only suitable evidence is presented.

Okay. My apologies for the misunderstanding then. I have to juggle a massive amount of tasks, so it is hard for me to keep track at times.

@Matthew_Schroeder

Can you confirm please?

The suggested changes are fine. I just think that "The 7th Sense is the power of the Big Bang that created the universe and Time" to be a little silly to write in every profile.

Okay. What Matthew has accepted can probably be applied then.

The suggested changes are fine. I just think that "The 7th Sense is the power of the Big Bang that created the universe and Time" to be a little silly to write in every profile.
What would you think a good replacement is? It would be a bit redundant to write

Just a few reminders:

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Is it okay to have something of similar nature to the people who are critical to scaling such as Saga, Aiolia, Kanon, Shaka? It won't have to be on every profile then as long as they get properly linked.

It may not be worded in that exact way though..

Is it okay to have something of similar nature to the people who are critical to scaling such as Saga, Aiolia, Kanon, Shaka? It won't have to be on every profile then as long as they get properly linked.

It may not be worded in that exact way though..
Perhaps you could start with "Aiolia uni+ due to photon burst" then "Saga uni+ due to GE=photon burst" then "Mu uni+ via creating a universe" then you can basically scale Aiolos above Saga and Dohko to Shion and the rest scale to Mu. The only issue might be Deathmask and Aphrodite as they don't really scale to any of the other golds (unless you use the GA versions)?

1) you're assuming static AP for GE, which makes no sense as by applying the same logic to quite literally every single saint assumes they cannot get stronger. for example, Seiya's meteor punch must still be island level despite hurting Hades. I demonstrated that Saga is comparable to an Aiolos who destroyed a universe - and had his GE stated to do the same - this further proves GE doesn't have a static AP, so my interpretation is still consistent.

G Assassin is a diferent thing and context of that whole thing is needed, on the other yes GE is "static" in the sense that Saga didn't bercome noticeably stronger trough the OG manga or G

2) I'm not interested in the several hampers the Titans have unless you can unequivocally prove their Soma's a weaker due to those hampers. A gold cloth's durability doesn't change with the saint - there's no reason a Soma's durability created by Gaia changes.

Soma is weaker because they are weaker, cosmos makes the armors relevant.

3) cosmos being the power of the big bang =/= AP statement. It is a statement describing what cosmos is and thus isn't at all applicable to the statements presented by the OP. furthermore, you're using the words by one author in a very specific context and asserting that is how an entirely separate statement regarding specific techniques made by another author should be interpreted. Lets consider your interpretation with Aiolia's photon burst panel: under your interpretation, the statement is redundant as saying "photon burst has power comparable to the big bang" is no different to saying "photon burst has the power of cosmo" - well no duh. This is a completely useless statement, and is inconsistent with statements explicitly stating with no ambiguity whatsoever that the gold saints can destroy the universe.

That's the point, is an hyperbole since we know you need 3 GS to reach BB level and PB is equal to GE which we know is actually just galaxy level from databook and several statements than aren't hyperbole.

Cosmos in general is the power of the Big Bang/universe, it is said repeatedly trough the whole franchise.

So the problem with your arguments are basically they don't hold. You're relying on static AP and ambiguous hampers that explain why the golds didn't get one-shot by the titans (which i agree with), but don't explain how Aiolia accomplished such a feat of destroying a Soma. Reactive power levels is on every single gold saint profile, Aiolia progressively getting stronger to the point he reaches uni+ and scales to the titans who created universes (as that is as far as i'm aware of is their best feat (minus cronus) is entirely consistent.

I'd also like to add as a side note and this is purely anecdotal: iirc, the titans were sealed away after defeated by the Olympians, if the titans peaked (with the exception of Cronus who's>>>>>>>>>the rest of the titans) at uni+ whilst the Olympians got stronger (which is likely since Hades and Athena fought every 200 years) there is no inconsistencies. I'd also like to add, not all Olympians should be considered the same level either, so I'm not saying all Olympians>titans (-cronus). I believe there's a lot we can infer in G about the history of the deities based on the strength of the gold saints.

G is entirely about the Golds overcoming imposible odds with miracles, luck, power ups they don't have in other stories and the Titans being extremely nerfed, Titans in G are outrigh weaker than the twin gods in the OG manga for instance.

That is not entirely true. Before the Sanctuary Arc Seiya matched Aiolia for a short while by using the Saggitarius cloth

That's more on Aiolia going easy, there's many examples of GS piercing gold armors with casual attacks even while being used by other GS.

G Assassin is a diferent thing and context of that whole thing is needed, on the other yes GE is "static" in the sense that Saga didn't bercome noticeably stronger trough the OG manga or G
The context is provided. Aiolos destroys a timeline, Saga is stated his only rival amongst the golds of that generation, GE stated to have relevant power. Thus proving GE and other abilities don't have static AP.

Soma is weaker because they are weaker, cosmos makes the armors relevant.
scans for this.

That's the point, is an hyperbole since we know you need 3 GS to reach BB level and PB is equal to GE which we know is actually just galaxy level from databook and several statements than aren't hyperbole.

Cosmos in general is the power of the Big Bang/universe, it is said repeatedly trough the whole franchise.
There are different levels of uni+, a BB by 3 golds can just correspond to the creation of a larger universe, and thus all statements are consistent.

The statements made regarding power make no sense under the assumption "big bang" in all contexts = power of cosmos, this has already been addressed.

G is entirely about the Golds overcoming imposible odds with miracles, luck, power ups they don't have in other stories and the Titans being extremely nerfed, Titans in G are outrigh weaker than the twin gods in the OG manga for instance.
So? Their only feats are having created a universe and fighting typhon centuries ago (who was defeated by Zeus who's>all titans iirc), they've been sealed since, why can't other gods surpass the titans in this time? Is it not true that Hades and Athena fought every 200 years? is it also mot true the twins partake in said wars? Why is this an inconsistency when there's many statements stating the golds have uni+ AP at their peak?

All your arguments have already been addressed if you scroll up.

The context is provided. Aiolos destroys a timeline, Saga is stated his only rival amongst the golds of that generation, GE stated to have relevant power. Thus proving GE and other abilities don't have static AP.

But the galaxy statements apply to OG manga Saga and G Saga, so context for how Aioros destroyed a timeline and how strong he is compared to his canon counterpart as well as due justification for Saga being stronger is needed.

4525078-saga%20galaxy.jpg

scans for this.
5745993-6747600520-proxy

There are different levels of uni+, a BB by 3 golds can just correspond to the creation of a larger universe, and thus all statements are consistent.

The statements made regarding power make no sense under the assumption "big bang" in all contexts = power of cosmos, this has already been addressed.

Then with that logic the BB the GS singular basic attacks are compared could just correspond to the BB from a galaxy sized universe.

Why do you think they make no sense? The only one that makes the BB as a direct power comparison is the PB technique that is equal to GE wich has overwhelmingly more evidence of merely being galaxy level, repeated multiple times in manga and databooks trough G, OG manga and ND.

Look at this, the power from bronce saints is caused by the explosion of their inner universe, doesn't mean they are universe level

nFNAoau.jpg

So? Their only feats are having created a universe and fighting typhon centuries ago (who was defeated by Zeus who's>all titans iirc), they've been sealed since, why can't other gods surpass the titans in this time? Is it not true that Hades and Athena fought every 200 years? is it also mot true the twins partake in said wars? Why is this an inconsistency when there's many statements stating the golds have uni+ AP at their peak?

All your arguments have already been addressed if you scroll up.

Because becoming stronger as they struggle is a human thing in the manga, the gods always had the same strength since they are unchanging and there's 0 evidence of the opposite.

Hades himself has never used his full power in any holy war up until the last one since that's the only time he used his real body to fight Athena with her armor.

Last edited:
The scans provided actually say nothing of the basic durability of gold cloths themselves

Is there any incidence of Gold Cloths by themselves (while not being worn by a Gold Saint) being damaged by weaker characters ? We know that Gold Saints' durability goes down significantly if they don't have their cloth (Shiryu vs Death Mask off the top of my head)

Last edited:

But the galaxy statements apply to OG manga Saga and G Saga, so context for how Aioros destroyed a timeline and how strong he is compared to his canon counterpart as well as due justification for Saga being stronger is needed.
G saga has also has his GE compared to the BB, if you read the OP, you'd know this, so it's perfectly consistent.

Were is it stated the durability of the cloth lowers with the cosmo of the user? It's saying the cloth can make the user stronger with more cosmo, nothing about the durability.

It also wouldn't be appropriate to assume a Soma and a cloth operate identically.

Then with that logic the BB the GS singular basic attacks are compared could just correspond to the BB from a galaxy sized universe.
no, because that's inconsistent with the undeniable statement made stating all golds can destroy the universe, if you read the evidence, you'd know this.

Look at this, the power from bronce saints is caused by the explosion of their inner universe, doesn't mean they are universe level
no one has ever claimed this makes them universal.
Why do you think they make no sense? The only one that makes the BB as a direct power comparison is the PB technique that is equal to GE wich has overwhelmingly more evidence of merely being galaxy level, repeated multiple times in manga and databooks trough G, OG manga and ND.
multiple statements of galaxy level, doesn't invalidate the low-2C statements. The AP of GE isn't static, with you logic, Hades is Island level as he was hurt by Se
Because becoming stronger as they struggle is a human thing in the manga, the gods always had the same strength since they are unchanging and there's 0 evidence of the opposite.

Hades himself has never used his full power in any holy war up until the last one since that's the only time he used his real body to fight Athena with her armor.
This still doesn't change the fact that the titans' best feat is creating a universe, and fighting typhon which is too vague to quantify. Even supposing the titan's at their peak are >>>>uni+, that doesn't invalidate any of the statements either as Aiolia and Shaka beat a titan using a dunamis which is verbatim stated to have the power that expands the universe which spans infinitely, this would make the Titan minimum uni+ as it's consistent with the gold saints struggling to beat her (who are uni+). I'd also like to note, the titans can only use their dunamis in tartarus (during the events of G at least), this is why they're weak at the beginning:

Furthermore, this doesn't invalidate my claim of uni+ gold saints - when theres a direct statement of them being able to destroy the universe, and multiple statements of the top tier gold saints having power comparable to the BB, which don't contextually make sense to mean the power of cosmo in general.

All your arguments have been addressed, this is ad nauseam at this point.

Is somebody who knows what he or she is doing willing to apply this?
I am going to write a summary up for Matt to review

The justifications for the profiles I mean.

He wanted less wordy justification.

My little brother tested positive for covid-19 so I'll have a lot of time now to focus on this lol

Last edited:
The scans provided actually say nothing of the basic durability of gold cloths themselves

Is there any incidence of Gold Cloths by themselves (while not being worn by a Gold Saint) being damaged by weaker characters ? We know that Gold Saints' durability goes down significantly if they don't have their cloth (Shiryu vs Death Mask off the top of my head)

Yeah, Niobe breaking the Turus armor.

G saga has also has his GE compared to the BB, if you read the OP, you'd know this, so it's perfectly consistent.

But he himself says galaxy level as he and every databook has been saying since the 80's.

Were is it stated the durability of the cloth lowers with the cosmo of the user? It's saying the cloth can make the user stronger with more cosmo, nothing about the durability.

It also wouldn't be appropriate to assume a Soma and a cloth operate identically.

In that armor without cosmos is just a heavy shell, and both become stronger working together.

no, because that's inconsistent with the undeniable statement made stating all golds can destroy the universe, if you read the evidence, you'd know this.

There's no such statement.

multiple statements of galaxy level, doesn't invalidate the low-2C statements. The AP of GE isn't static, with you logic, Hades is Island level as he was hurt by Se

This is dumb, there's 2 hyperbolic statements of 2C against multiple precise statements and feats backing galaxy level.

This still doesn't change the fact that the titans' best feat is creating a universe, and fighting typhon which is too vague to quantify. Even supposing the titan's at their peak are >>>>uni+, that doesn't invalidate any of the statements either as Aiolia and Shaka beat a titan using a dunamis which is verbatim stated to have the power that expands the universe which spans infinitely, this would make the Titan minimum uni+ as it's consistent with the gold saints struggling to beat her (who are uni+). I'd also like to note, the titans can only use their dunamis in tartarus (during the events of G at least), this is why they're weak at the beginning:

Yes, that universe creation feat is what places them in the gods level, the versions we see are far more nerfed or fough GS with power ups.

Look at this, they are weaker than the twin gods, who are awed of Hades being capable of destroying the universe.

The thing that expands the universe is Dunamis, which is the powersource of all Titans, just using that doesnt mean the user has that power, same as the Cosmos is the power of the universe.

Furthermore, this doesn't invalidate my claim of uni+ gold saints - when theres a direct statement of them being able to destroy the universe, and multiple statements of the top tier gold saints having power comparable to the BB, which don't contextually make sense to mean the power of cosmo in general.

All your arguments have been addressed, this is ad nauseam at this point.

I already pointed out that all Cosmos is the power from the BB, the only attack where BB is used as a direct power comparison is PB wich is equal to GE which is galaxy level, the statement is hyperbole, period.

Are there really galaxy level feats ? I mean the literal destruction of galaxies

No, it's just based on statements as this whole thread is, it just happens to be much more coherent, has been said many more times in every product from the franchise and falls in line with needing 3 GS to reach the power of the Big Bang.

All universe level feats have been performed by Hades or Titans at full power, which Golds are only able to defeat because they have several nerfs on them or they have power ups like Zeus thunder.

Was it not for the nerfs on the Titans,Golds couldn't do a thing since they are equals to Hades and co. and the much weaker twin gods proved in the OG manga that a single ken from them can oneshot 5 GS at once.

No, it's just based on statements as this whole thread is, it just happens to be much more coherent, has been said many more times in every product from the franchise and falls in line with needing 3 GS to reach the power of the Big Bang.
I'm sure there are as many universal statements as well. Not to mention 3*3-C/3-B can't magically become Low 2-C or even 3-A (Athena Exclamation)

Moreover Low 2-C, 2-C etc. are all incredibly wide Tiers ... so effortless one-shotting even within the same Tier is not controversial

I'm sure there are as many universal statements as well. Not to mention 3*3-C/3-B can't magically become Low 2-C or even 3-A (Athena Exclamation)

Moreover Low 2-C, 2-C etc. are all incredibly wide Tiers ... so effortless one-shotting even within the same Tier is not controversial

There is not, and those there are when taken into context aren't reliable.

AE is 3 GS pouring all their cosmos into a point where it increases exponentially to reach BB level, the technique is forbidden because is considered cheap and too powerfull.

2C might be wide but the characters with actual BB+ level feats are in a completely different tier to GS, that are unambigously stated to only reach galaxy level, characters tier above the GS are awed at the idea of Hades being powerfull enough to wipe out the universe.

There is not, and those there are when taken into context aren't reliable.
But that's just your interpretation though isn't it ? As I understand, this thread is based on certain Universe+ levels of statements/feats for Gold Saints and at least some people agree to it

AE is 3 GS pouring all their cosmos into a point where it increases exponentially to reach BB level, the technique is forbidden because is considered cheap and too powerfull.
If it is possible for 3 Gold Saints to perform a baseline Low 2-C attack entirely by pooling together and concentrating just their internal/inherent cosmo, then they themselves are at the very least capable of High 3-A level of power output

I would understand if Athena Exclamation was some other kind of power, or a higher Sense, but it's just their plain old cosmo taken together and concentrated into one attack.

Moreover, in Last Canvas Leo Regulus performed Universal+ feats by performing Athena Exclamation on his own and by simultaneously launching the techniques of every Gold Saint.

But that's just your interpretation though isn't it ? As I understand, this thread is based on certain Universe+ levels of statements/feats for Gold Saints and at least some people agree to it

Yes, but where's the evidence to their interpretation? The Mu thing for instance, Iapetos didn't say Mu created the universe, he confused Mu's cosmos with the universe just because it expands infinitely for a moment, which is dumb on his part.

Then Aioria says Mu created a Universe, which he didn't because he doesn't have such ability, it's just how his Stardust revolution looks, the technique itself is just made of cosmos beams

If it is possible for 3 Gold Saints to perform a baseline Low 2-C attack entirely by pooling together and concentrating just their internal/inherent cosmo, then they themselves are at the very least capable of High 3-A level of power output

I would understand if Athena Exclamation was some other kind of power, or a higher Sense, but it's just their plain old cosmo taken together and concentrated into one attack.

Moreover, in Last Canvas Leo Regulus performed Universal+ feats by performing Athena Exclamation on his own and by simultaneously launching the techniques of every Gold Saint.

No, there's a concept where Cosmos focused like that increases exponentially beyond the users, the AE clash does this to infinity.

You can't claim each of the 6 Golds involved has 1/6 of literally infinite power right?

@TheUnshakableOne

Have you made any progress?
Sorry about that... I got sick recently and waiting for Covid results.. then the election came up and stuf with work etc... i got lost in real life stuff..

here it is. this is what i got so far.

I will definetly add in scans/proof/pictures once we can find a compromise on how things should be worded.

Hyoga Low 2-C (Using his 7th sesne Hyoga was able to break free from the Ice Coffin which not even the combined power of several gold saints cannot break it)
Durability: Low 2-C (fought Scorpio Milo, and took his attacks such as Scarlet Needle)

Seiya Low 2-C (Seiya's physical Punches Created a Big Bang with his 7th sense. Seiya survived Saga's Galaxian Explosion which is stated to have power equivalent to the Big Bang.)
Durability: Low 2-C (Took Galaxian Explosion from Saga, and fought Taurus Aldebaran)

Ikki Low 2-C (His Cosmo surpassed Virgo Shaka.)
Durability Low 2-C (Has survived the Galaxian Explosion on multiple occasions from Gemini Saga, Gemini Kanon, and Gemini Abel)

Shun Low 2-C (Killed Pisces Aphrodite)
Durability: Low 2-C (Took attacks from Pisces Aphordite)

Shiryu: Low 2-C (Comparable to the other 7th sense Bronze Saints)
Durability Low 2-C (Tanked Shura's Excalibur)

Aries Mu Low 2-C (Created a Universe, and had his power compared to the Universe by a being whom can create Universe's.)
Durability: Low 2-C (Fought the Titan Iapetus whom could create a Universe, and grow stronger by absorbing the inhabitants of his Universe, and his wife. His Crystal Wall was able to fend off the combined attack from Pisces Aphrodite, and Cancer Deathmask)

Tarurus Aldebaran Low 2-C (Fought an inexperienced 7th sense Seiya, and was holding back against him.)
Durability: Low 2-C (Took multiple attacks from a 7th sense Pegasus Seiya)

Gemini Saga Low 2-C (The Galaxian Explosion is equal to Leo Aiolia's Photon Burst. The Galaxian explosion had its power compared to the Big Bang. Galaxian Explosion was able to push Cronu's astral form back, and make him hide behind Athena's Statue. With the power of the 7th sense their power became comparable to the power of the Big Bang that created Time, alongside the Universe. Gold Saints have to master the 7th sense, and the 7th sense is the power to allow one to become equal to a Gold saint. Gold Saints are also stated to be capable of destroying the Universe)
Durability: Low 2-C The Gold Cloths are stated to be able to survive the collision of two Athena Exclamations. Gemini Saga survived a Pegasus Ryusei Ken from a 7th sense Seiya.)

Gemini Kanon Low 2-C [Same reason as Saga]
Duraibility: Low 2-C (Gemini Kanon fought Phoenix Ikki, and even took attacks from Wyvern Rhadamanthys, and Griffon Minos)

Cancer Deathmask Low 2-C (Should be comparable to the other weaker Gold Saint such as Aphordite, and Milo)
Durability: Low 2-C (fought a 7th sense enraged Shiryu)

Leo Aiolia Low 2-C (The Photon Burst was compared to the power of the Big Bang. Gemini Saga compared the Photon Burst to the Galaxian Explosion. The technique known as Lightening Bolt is equally matched with Shaka's Tenma Kofuku. Lightening Bolt was able to break the Soma a Divine Weapon created by Gaia for Hyperion to wield. With the power of the 7th sense their power became comparable to the power of the Big Bang that created Time, alongside the Universe. Gold Saints have to master the 7th sense, and the 7th sense is the power to allow one to become equal to a Gold saint. Gold Saints are also stated to be capable of destroying the Universe)
Durability: Low 2-C (Tanked Pegasus Seiya's Ryusei Ken, and fought the Titans such as Pontos, Hyperion, Iapetus, and Cronus.)

Virgo Shaka Low 2-C (His is equally matched with Leo Aiolia using the Tenma Kofuku with his eyes closed that seals much of his power. The technique "Tenbu Horin" creates a Universe. Shaka's Tenma Kofuku managed to damage Saga, Shura, and Camus. The power of the Tenma Kofuku surprises even Aries Mu, and Aries Shion. He matched Virgo Shijma in a clash of Unagyo Vs Agyo. With the power of the 7th sense their power became comparable to the power of the Big Bang that created Time, alongside the Universe. Gold Saints have to master the 7th sense, and the 7th sense is the power to allow one to become equal to a Gold saint. Gold Saints are also stated to be capable of destroying the Universe)
Durability: Low 2-C (Helped assist Leo Aiolia in fighting the Titan Iapetus and tanking some attacks for the Leo Gold Saint)

Libra Dohko Low 2-C (Is equal to Aries Shion.)
Durability: Low 2-C (fended of some attacks from Aries Shion)

Sagittarius Aiolos Low 2-C (He is the strongest Gold Saint, and is superior to Gemini Saga.)
Durability: no change in this justification

Scorpio Milo Low 2-C (comparable to the other Gold Saints)
Durability: Low 2-C (His Gold Cloth survived the shockwave of two Athena Exclamations colliding.)

Capricorn Shura Low 2-C (His Excalibur had Aries Mu on the defensive. Aries Mu would be killed if struck by his Excalibur technique.)
Durability: Low 2-C (Fended off attacks from Virgo Shaka, and Survived the full force of two Athena Exclamations colliding in an already weakened state)

Aquarius Camus Low 2-C (Stronger than Leo Aiolia)
Durability: Same as Shura

Pisces Aphrodite Low 2-C (Should be comparable to the other Gold Saints)
Durability: Low 2-C (Fought a 7th sense shun, and fended off attacks from Shun. )

Aries Shion Low 2-C (He has the power to destroy and recreate the Universe.)
Durability: Low 2-C (Stalemated Libra Dohko, and was equal to him. Both managed to hit the other with their attacks, and came out fine.)

Other Charactes that scale to this

Lyra Oprhee Possibly Low 2-C (He is said to be "even more powerful" than any one of the Gold Saints.)
Durability: Possibly Low 2-C (should be comparable to the Gold Saints, or stronger.)

Poseidon Mariner such as Hippocamp Baian, Scylla Io, Chrysaor Krishna, Lymnades Kasa, Kraken Isaak, and Siren Sorrento (The creation of The Saints of Athena, and her Gold Cloths, were created to combat Poseidon's Mariners in an ancient war.)
Durability: Low 2-C (Should be comparable to Gold Saints)

Wyvern Rhadamanthys tbh his reasoning seems pretty good. Though that second sentence might need fixed later.
Durability: Low 2-C (Survived the Galaxian Explosion with minor injuries)

Garuda Aiacos (Was vastly superior to Phoenix Ikki for a short period of time)
Durability: Low 2-C (Should be comparable to other underworld judges)

Griffon Minos (His Cosmic Marionation is able to cause damage to Gemini Kanon, and he broke Broke Hyoga's Freezing Ice Coffin)
Durability: Low 2-C (The strongest Underworld Judge of the three.)

Balrog Lune same justification he has now
Durability: Low 2-C (Could only be defeated by another Gold Saint)

Yes, but where's the evidence to their interpretation? The Mu thing for instance, Iapetos didn't say Mu created the universe, he confused Mu's cosmos with the universe just because it expands infinitely for a moment, which is dumb on his part.

Then Aioria says Mu created a Universe, which he didn't because he doesn't have such ability, it's just how his Stardust revolution looks, the technique itself is just made of cosmos beams
Again, that's literally just your interpretation.
You can't claim each of the 6 Golds involved has 1/6 of literally infinite power right?
That is exactly what I am claiming and it is in fact the most consistent

Aries Mu Low 2-C (Created a Universe

He didn't, Aioria is describing Stardust revolution.

Gemini Saga Low 2-C (The Galaxian Explosion is equal to Leo Aiolia's Photon Burst. The Galaxian explosion had its power compared to the Big Bang. Galaxian Explosion was able to push Cronu's astral form back, and make him hide behind Athena's Statue. With the power of the 7th sense their power became comparable to the power of the Big Bang that created Time, alongside the Universe. Gold Saints have to master the 7th sense, and the 7th sense is the power to allow one to become equal to a Gold saint. Gold Saints are also stated to be capable of destroying the Universe)

Gold Saints have never been stated to be able to destroy the actual universe and GE has always been stated to be just that, Galaxy Level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back