• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya; Low 1-C thread.

So I went and did some digging, Athena asked Kronos (Chronos, Khronos, Cronus, Cronos) to send her to the past to change the future, but that isn't how time travel works in the series. What ended up happening is she was sent to a different past branch. She was also told that time travel cannot change history. Additionally, in Saint Seiya: Episode G Assassins, it was made evident that the "past" is indefinite and cannot be undone. Aiolios, of the Lost World, took Aiolia from his world's past, and moved him into another branch, but that did not alter, or change, his own branch in any way, shape, or form, from a time paradox, or change his branches future. It remained the same by all events being completely untouched, and unchanged. Another example is Avenir from Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas Gaidens, and Kairos. Avenir was rescued by Kronos (Chronos, Khronos, Cronus, Cronos), and sent to the past, but that didn't change his branches history. Additionally, Karios was not apart of Avenirs branch. Kairos was an anomaly in the Saint Seiya: Lost Canvas branch. The reason Avenir was moved from his branch into the branch of Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas was strictly because of Kairos. Thus, time travel to change the past history, or past events, of a Universe is not something that exist within the Saint Seiya universe.
Oh I like this! Leaning towards agree

Well this does not really qualify for as different axis since changes still affects the future
Dude!, where you simply just not paying attention to what is being discussed here? Even the dude who claim the same shit you are spewing doesn't have anything to back it up.

So, do pray tell, prove that you aren't just disagreeing with this thread for just disagreeing purpose.

Dude!, where you simply just not paying attention to what is being discussed here? Even the dude who claim the same shit you are spewing doesn't have anything to back it up.

So, do pray tell, prove that you aren't just disagreeing with this thread for just disagreeing purpose.
Try to calm down, bro ;-;

外の世界では消え続け、別の世界では在り続ける
Disappearing from one world and appearing in another,

同じ人間が同時に存在する世界
The same people existing simultaneously in the same world.

ブラックホール情報パラドックス
It's the Black Hole Information Paradox.

ボク等はそこを超えて未来(ここ)に来た
We crossed over from there and came here, to the future.

それを許されたのはボク等がこの未来では既に死んでいるから
We were allowed to do so because we are already dead in this future.

過去の世界は多数改変されても
Even if the past world suffers many changes,

死んだ歴史は変わらない
the history of the dead is unchanged.

GA chapter 31

Different time axis can work on their own if there's no contradicting evidence. The fact that time travel can cause branching timelines and effect things in the past would point at a standard multiverse rather than Low 1-C or High 1-B.
Bump. Furthermore evidences regarding how changes in past not having any effects on future has been presented/; aside from two time axis having no contradicting evidence against it either way. Can you clarify your stance regarding the proposal.

外の世界では消え続け、別の世界では在り続ける
Disappearing from one world and appearing in another,

同じ人間が同時に存在する世界
The same people existing simultaneously in the same world.

ブラックホール情報パラドックス
It's the Black Hole Information Paradox.

ボク等はそこを超えて未来(ここ)に来た
We crossed over from there and came here, to the future.

それを許されたのはボク等がこの未来では既に死んでいるから
We were allowed to do so because we are already dead in this future.

過去の世界は多数改変されても
Even if the past world suffers many changes,

死んだ歴史は変わらない
the history of the dead is unchanged.

GA chapter 31

Having different universes in the same space is Tier 2. The only way to get Tier 1 is if you could prove that two things exist in the same physical plane and that the time erasure of one section wouldn't effect the other section.

The OP just reads as standard multiversal time travel.
All the stories about not changing that line still happen in Saint Seiya.

Chronos also says that changes can happen in the timeline

There are other mentions of changes to the timeline

And more mentions of Athena's cause in the past

Athena with her unpleasant presence is shaping the entire timeline and causing strange events in the past

By the way, ND things happen in the past that actually affect the future, so I don't think it qualifies as low 1-C anyway.

Athena goes to the past to affect the future, where she steals Hades' sword, so that the same fate doesn't happen where Seiya meets his death in his future, so there's plenty of evidence that changes in the past can affect the future itself

I disagree about the part about not changing anything, because it's literally shown events that Athena does shape the entire flow of time.

Although, i think this should be added, since there is a different space-time flow between the past and future timelines. (i'm completely sure it will help with low 1-C)

In fact, if you can read my disagreements on the subject i will thank you too.

Bump. Furthermore evidences regarding how changes in past not having any effects on future has been presented/; aside from two time axis having no contradicting evidence against it either way. Can you clarify your stance regarding the proposal.
If the time travel goes to previous versions of the universe but exists as a seperate temporal space then it would show two time axis I guess.

But if changes in the past cause repercussions in the future then it's just a multiverse.

All the stories about not changing that line still happen in Saint Seiya.

Chronos also says that changes can happen in the timeline

There are other mentions of changes to the timeline

And more mentions of Athena's cause in the past

Athena with her unpleasant presence is shaping the entire timeline and causing strange events in the past

By the way, ND things happen in the past that actually affect the future, so I don't think it qualifies as low 1-C anyway.

Athena goes to the past to affect the future, where she steals Hades' sword, so that the same fate doesn't happen where Seiya meets his death in his future, so there's plenty of evidence that changes in the past can affect the future itself

I disagree about the part about not changing anything, because it's literally shown events that Athena does shape the entire flow of time.

Although, i think this should be added, since there is a different space-time flow between the past and future timelines. (i'm completely sure it will help with low 1-C)

That's fine, I just don't know enough about the series to really comment
I think you can see some of my points, where i explain a little about the context of ND time travel.

Back