• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Episode T: Prologue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently, the Saint Seiya verse page links you to several characters who have empty profiles, and among these are the Titans of Episode G. To begin fixing this, I have decided to write this CRT with the intent of providing the more relevant Titans a common base tier. Since the profiles have no stats, this CRT won't be changing anything, but rather laying the groundwork for the actual full profiles that will come later. So without further ado, let us begin.
In order to establish a base tier for the Titans, we need to take a look at Iapetos' fight with Aiolia in Tartarus. In chapter 48 of the manga, we are given this panel:

Translation below:

Iapetos says that the infinite expansion of the universe is originated from the Eschatos Dunamis, or simply Dunamis. For context, Aiolia is fighting Iapetos in the Titan's realm, which he himself describes as a universe:

And he also says that each Titan has one:

With Iapetos' collapsing upon his death:

Translations of these 3 found here:

The Galaxian Encyclopedia also describes it as a universe:

And in the latest G Requiem chapter, Pontos says the universe is infinite, and that his Black Sea yields infinite expansion:
Translations below:
Given that Pontos uses the same power as the Titans, it's safe to say their universes should be infinite too.
Gold Saint scaling will not be covered in this thread, as their victories over the Titans were for the most part circumstantial.

TL;DR Titans with Dunamis who scale to or above Iapetos should be High 3-A for sustaining infinite sized realms with his Dunamis.
Agree: Hasty12345, Cindrallig7, Linkbtw93, Lynieryz, StekFence, Xxia, DarkDragonMedeus, Danny33wise
Disagree:

Last edited:
Agree FRA 🚂💨
Is this a minimum value? Because the Titans scale to characters who scale to their counterparts from the classic series, as they have practically the same story or will the classic series be weaker than that?☠️

Agree FRA 🚂💨
Is this a minimum value? Because the Titans scale to characters who scale to their counterparts from the classic series, as they have practically the same story or will the classic series be weaker than that?☠️
These Titans are weaker than their myth selves

Agree FRA 🚂💨
It is currently accepted there are only one of each deity in the verse.

"Grace" starts from the thread being posted. You need at least three staff for it to pass though.

While the CRT look fine to me, I will ask if in this instance we've had any translators on site vet these before I give my support. For stuff like universal tiering especially, I thought we might want to have our translation in-house.

While the CRT look fine to me, I will ask if in this instance we've had any translators on site vet these before I give my support. For stuff like universal tiering especially, I thought we might want to have our translation in-house.
I have messaged Executor for input here

some of the translations could be phrased better, but overall the convey the same intended meaning of how it should be translated/read out in English. So in that regard they are accurate.

Unshakable is one of the main supporters for SS, maybe wait for Executor to double check?
Just to answer this, them being a supporter doesn't really matter. They're a translator, and there is an assumption of staff members to be honest when it comes to verifying something related to their position on site.

And I'll close this thread happily once the changes are implemented

These characters don't have profiles yet, however, they will be coming up in a following CRT. This CRT is to reduce the load of the next one since it will be quite full.

So there's no changes to be made per se, however, I could link this CRT on Pontos' profile to add scans to the justification for his AP section, but it will likely change soon anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back