• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Gold Saints, and 7th Sense users (Saint Seiya)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, that's literally just your interpretation.

No, it's literally what happened in the manga.

That is exactly what I am claiming and it is in fact the most consistent

Well it's simply wrong, reaching the power from the Big Bang like AE does is stated to be impossible for a single Gold and forbidden by Athena because is too powerfull, it's a property for the technique to increase exponentially beyond it's initial energy level.

3649408-693524-athena_exx.jpg

6075341-capture4aw4q23trq.jpg

TheUnshakableOne:

Has Matthew or other staff members accepted what you suggest?

RoyGundam and Hasch:

Are you arguing about anything important, or can you stop it and let us try to wrap this up please?

TheUnshakableOne:

Has Matthew or other staff members accepted what you suggest?
Matthew has accepted it, but id like him to see the Justifications. The changes i made from the original* (edit)

no other staff members have appeared.

Last edited:
Responding too @Hasch

1.) The Galaxian explosion was never stated to have its limit be Galaxy level. It was always stated as "being capable of" but nothing about "This is the limit"

2..) Athena Exclamation is stated to be "Three Gold Saints Working together raising their Cosmo to their maximum." Massive Emphasis on 'Raising their cosmo to their maximum" this implies they were already capable of reaching such levels of power

3.) the 7th sense is directly compared to the big bang that created the ACTUAL universe, and we even get further context. Athena created a barrier to seal a god. This barrier can only be destroyed a power that is equal to THE REAL Big Bang

4.) The Guidebook's compare the techniques to the big bang. It says nothing about a Mini-Universe/Cosmo

5.) Kurumada made it explicitly clear that the Usage of Cosmo/mini-universe/Micro-cosmo will always be called "Cosmo". He made it explicitly clear that it would not be called anything else. Even then we are being told that their physical attacks have the power of the Big Bang not their cosmo.

6.) even the scan your using is saying "Their focusing their offensive power to a single point" for the AE meaning they are already on that level

7.) Even a Titan compared the Photon Burst to a Big Bang which Saga compared it to his Galaxian Explosion.

You can't claim each of the 6 Golds involved has 1/6 of literally infinite power right?
Aiolos states he has infinite power, activating a god cloth requires raising their cosmo infinitely, mu expanded his cosmo infinitely so yeah, he can and it would be consistent.

Well it's simply wrong, reaching the power from the Big Bang like AE does is stated to be impossible for a single Gold and forbidden by Athena because is too powerfull, it's a property for the technique to increase exponentially beyond it's initial energy level.
association fallacy, not all golds are the same strength. you're not taking into account thats the gold saints could simply be getting stronger over the generations. AE has presumably been around since the age of myth, Leo Regulus spits in the face of this statement, as does Aiolia, Shion and every other saint who has been stated to have the power comparable to the big bang.

Shaka and Shimejima have got a on panel feat of destroying universes, as does Aiolos as anti-pope, so this statement has been retconned by Kurumada, Okada and Teshirogi.
Yes, but where's the evidence to their interpretation? The Mu thing for instance, Iapetos didn't say Mu created the universe, he confused Mu's cosmos with the universe just because it expands infinitely for a moment, which is dumb on his part.

Then Aioria says Mu created a Universe, which he didn't because he doesn't have such ability, it's just how his Stardust revolution looks, the technique itself is just made of cosmos beams
your interpretation is inconsistent with gold saints being stated to destroy the universe, having power comparable to the big bang, Shion sttaing he can destroy and recreate the universe whilst using SDR, so it's literally just your head canon.

Gold Saints have never been stated to be able to destroy the actual universe and GE has always been stated to be just that, Galaxy Level.
we've been over this multiple times. not all gemini saints are the same strength, however, GE is inherently galaxy level. Saga has multiple statements comparing his GE to the BB and destruction of the universe (via being compared to Aiolos who could do the same in GA).

what you're doing here is claiming all gemini's are the same, which is ridiculous .
Yeah, Niobe breaking the Turus armor.

But he himself says galaxy level as he and every databook has been saying since the 80's.

In that armor without cosmos is just a heavy shell, and both become stronger working together.

There's no such statement.

This is dumb, there's 2 hyperbolic statements of 2C against multiple precise statements and feats backing galaxy level.

Yes, that universe creation feat is what places them in the gods level, the versions we see are far more nerfed or fough GS with power ups.

Look at this, they are weaker than the twin gods, who are awed of Hades being capable of destroying the universe.

The thing that expands the universe is Dunamis, which is the powersource of all Titans, just using that doesnt mean the user has that power, same as the Cosmos is the power of the universe.

I already pointed out that all Cosmos is the power from the BB, the only attack where BB is used as a direct power comparison is PB wich is equal to GE which is galaxy level, the statement is hyperbole, period.
I've addressed all these arguments multiple times, this is ad neuseeam.

you also keep saying how the ttians have "several hampers" or "many nerfs", however, Aiolia and Shaka literally fought a Titan who wielded a dunamis which I already showed would make that titan minimum uni+ despite any other hampers.
Gold Saints have never been stated to be able to destroy the actual universe and GE has always been stated to be just that, Galaxy Level.
literally second scan in the OP.

please read the evidence before arguing.

Aiolos is the
association fallacy, not all golds are the same strength. you're not taking into account thats the gold saints could simply be getting stronger over the generations. AE has presumably been around since the age of myth, Leo Regulus spits in the face of this statement, as does Aiolia, Shion and every other saint who has been stated to have the power comparable to the big bang.

The Athena Exclamation simply focusing all their power at a single point. Almost all the Gold Saints don't have an attack that is meant for a single target but is usually AOE, or a barrage/Danmaku, or their reliant on a type of hax.

we've been over this multiple times. not all gemini saints are the same strength, however, GE is inherently galaxy level. Saga has multiple statements comparing his GE to the BB and destruction of the universe (via being compared to Aiolos who could do the same in GA).

The Galaxian Explosion as a technique for all Gemini Saints has the power of the Big Bang. It being Galaxy level is also wrong. if you were to calc the attack it would Yield multi-galaxy level power because he would be destroying all atoms in the Milky-Way, but besides that it has a lot of statements from many sources and even in series feats such as forcing Cronos to retreat for example to prove a Low 2-C tier.

you also keep saying how the ttians have "several hampers" or "many nerfs", however, Aiolia and Shaka literally fought a Titan who wielded a dunamis which I already showed would make that titan minimum uni+ despite any other hampers.

To help with this, The Titan Iapetus stated that in his world he now has the same power he had in the Age of Myth. if their not on earth, they are not restricted.

I am not sure what is being discussed now.
There was someone who was disagreeing with it, but not for sure where he want

but, id like you to view the justifications for the ratings. The proof or whatever its called lol

how does this sound to you, or what recommendations would you suggest to improve the wording, or take out? Saga, Aiolia, and Shaka seem pretty pivtol for the scaling chain.

Hyoga Low 2-C (Using his 7th sesne Hyoga was able to break free from the Ice Coffin which not even the combined power of several gold saints cannot break it)
Durability: Low 2-C (fought Scorpio Milo, and took his attacks such as Scarlet Needle)

Seiya Low 2-C (Seiya's physical Punches Created a Big Bang with his 7th sense. Seiya survived Saga's Galaxian Explosion which is stated to have power equivalent to the Big Bang.)
Durability: Low 2-C (Took Galaxian Explosion from Saga, and fought Taurus Aldebaran)

Ikki Low 2-C (His Cosmo surpassed Virgo Shaka.)
Durability Low 2-C (Has survived the Galaxian Explosion on multiple occasions from Gemini Saga, Gemini Kanon, and Gemini Abel)

Shun Low 2-C (Killed Pisces Aphrodite)
Durability: Low 2-C (Took attacks from Pisces Aphordite)

Shiryu: Low 2-C (Comparable to the other 7th sense Bronze Saints)
Durability Low 2-C (Tanked Shura's Excalibur)

Aries Mu Low 2-C (Created a Universe, and had his power compared to the Universe by a being whom can create Universe's.)
Durability: Low 2-C (Fought the Titan Iapetus whom could create a Universe, and grow stronger by absorbing the inhabitants of his Universe, and his wife. His Crystal Wall was able to fend off the combined attack from Pisces Aphrodite, and Cancer Deathmask)

Tarurus Aldebaran Low 2-C (Fought an inexperienced 7th sense Seiya, and was holding back against him.)
Durability: Low 2-C (Took multiple attacks from a 7th sense Pegasus Seiya)

Gemini Saga Low 2-C (The Galaxian Explosion is equal to Leo Aiolia's Photon Burst. The Galaxian explosion had its power compared to the Big Bang. Galaxian Explosion was able to push Cronu's astral form back, and make him hide behind Athena's Statue. With the power of the 7th sense their power became comparable to the power of the Big Bang that created Time, alongside the Universe. Gold Saints have to master the 7th sense, and the 7th sense is the power to allow one to become equal to a Gold saint. Gold Saints are also stated to be capable of destroying the Universe)
Durability: Low 2-C The Gold Cloths are stated to be able to survive the collision of two Athena Exclamations. Gemini Saga survived a Pegasus Ryusei Ken from a 7th sense Seiya.)

Gemini Kanon Low 2-C [Same reason as Saga]
Duraibility: Low 2-C (Gemini Kanon fought Phoenix Ikki, and even took attacks from Wyvern Rhadamanthys, and Griffon Minos)

Cancer Deathmask Low 2-C (Should be comparable to the other weaker Gold Saint such as Aphordite, and Milo)
Durability: Low 2-C (fought a 7th sense enraged Shiryu)

Leo Aiolia Low 2-C (The Photon Burst was compared to the power of the Big Bang. Gemini Saga compared the Photon Burst to the Galaxian Explosion. The technique known as Lightening Bolt is equally matched with Shaka's Tenma Kofuku. Lightening Bolt was able to break the Soma a Divine Weapon created by Gaia for Hyperion to wield. With the power of the 7th sense their power became comparable to the power of the Big Bang that created Time, alongside the Universe. Gold Saints have to master the 7th sense, and the 7th sense is the power to allow one to become equal to a Gold saint. Gold Saints are also stated to be capable of destroying the Universe)
Durability: Low 2-C (Tanked Pegasus Seiya's Ryusei Ken, and fought the Titans such as Pontos, Hyperion, Iapetus, and Cronus.)

Virgo Shaka Low 2-C (His is equally matched with Leo Aiolia using the Tenma Kofuku with his eyes closed that seals much of his power. The technique "Tenbu Horin" creates a Universe. Shaka's Tenma Kofuku managed to damage Saga, Shura, and Camus. The power of the Tenma Kofuku surprises even Aries Mu, and Aries Shion. He matched Virgo Shijma in a clash of Unagyo Vs Agyo. With the power of the 7th sense their power became comparable to the power of the Big Bang that created Time, alongside the Universe. Gold Saints have to master the 7th sense, and the 7th sense is the power to allow one to become equal to a Gold saint. Gold Saints are also stated to be capable of destroying the Universe)
Durability: Low 2-C (Helped assist Leo Aiolia in fighting the Titan Iapetus and tanking some attacks for the Leo Gold Saint)

Libra Dohko Low 2-C (Is equal to Aries Shion.)
Durability: Low 2-C (fended of some attacks from Aries Shion)

Sagittarius Aiolos Low 2-C (He is the strongest Gold Saint, and is superior to Gemini Saga.)
Durability: no change in this justification

Scorpio Milo Low 2-C (comparable to the other Gold Saints)
Durability: Low 2-C (His Gold Cloth survived the shockwave of two Athena Exclamations colliding.)

Capricorn Shura Low 2-C (His Excalibur had Aries Mu on the defensive. Aries Mu would be killed if struck by his Excalibur technique.)
Durability: Low 2-C (Fended off attacks from Virgo Shaka, and Survived the full force of two Athena Exclamations colliding in an already weakened state. He survived two close range attacks from the Galaxian Explosion.)

Aquarius Camus Low 2-C (Stronger than Aries Mu)
Durability: Same as Shura

Pisces Aphrodite Low 2-C (Should be comparable to the other Gold Saints)
Durability: Low 2-C (Fought a 7th sense shun, and fended off attacks from Shun. )

Aries Shion Low 2-C (He has the power to destroy and recreate the Universe.)
Durability: Low 2-C (Stalemated Libra Dohko, and was equal to him. Both managed to hit the other with their attacks, and came out fine.)

Other Charactes that scale to this

Lyra Oprhee Possibly Low 2-C (He is said to be "even more powerful" than any one of the Gold Saints.)
Durability: Possibly Low 2-C (should be comparable to the Gold Saints, or stronger.)

Poseidon Mariner such as Hippocamp Baian, Scylla Io, Chrysaor Krishna, Lymnades Kasa, Kraken Isaak, and Siren Sorrento (The creation of The Saints of Athena, and her Gold Cloths, were created to combat Poseidon's Mariners in an ancient war.)
Durability: Low 2-C (Should be comparable to Gold Saints)

Wyvern Rhadamanthys tbh his reasoning seems pretty good. Though that second sentence might need fixed later.
Durability: Low 2-C (Survived the Galaxian Explosion with minor injuries)

Garuda Aiacos (Was vastly superior to Phoenix Ikki for a short period of time)
Durability: Low 2-C (Should be comparable to other underworld judges)

Last edited:
Aquarius Camus Low 2-C (Stronger than Leo Aiolia)
I don't believe this to be true.

Aiolia is stated to be one of the two strongest saints when under pope's mind control. unless you're willing to argue Camus is THE strongest saint, he cannot be stronger than Aiolia, he must be his equal or lesser.

I think the most safe description for Camus is "stronger than Mu" or "stronger than Deathmask and Aphrodite".

or, you use GA Camus, who has a god cloth, and has no feats in his base/gold cloth to compare.

Last edited:
I don't believe this to be true.

Aiolia is stated to be one of the two strongest saints when under pope's mind control. unless you're willing to argue Camus is THE strongest saint, he cannot be stronger than Aiolia, he must be his equal or lesser.

I think the most safe description for Camus is "stronger than Mu" or "stronger than Deathmask and Aphrodite".

or, you use GA Camus, who has a god cloth, and has no feats in his base/gold cloth to compare.

You brought up a point that i forgotten about.

I also just remembered

Tenma Kofuku (Shakas's 2nd or 3rd strongest ability) = Lightening Bolt (Aiolia's strongest attack [i think]) = Galaxian Explosion (Saga's Strongest attack)

You brought up a point that i forgotten about.

I also just remembered

Tenma Kofuku (Shakas's 2nd or 3rd strongest ability) = Lightening Bolt (Aiolia's strongest attack [i think]) = Galaxian Explosion (Saga's Strongest attack)
Photon burst is Aiolia's strongest attack which Saga said was equal to his Galaxian Explosion i believe.

I'm not to fussed over the order of the gold saints, its not really relevant, however, i do believe the justifications should be as accurate as possible, and Camus>Aiolia is contentious, so I think it's just simpler to say Camus>Mu since he bullies him in the Hades Arc and should be far less contentious.

Photon burst is Aiolia's strongest attack which Saga said was equal to his Galaxian Explosion i believe.

I'm not to fussed over the order of the gold saints, its not really relevant, however, i do believe the justifications should be as accurate as possible, and Camus>Aiolia is contentious, so I think it's just simpler to say Camus>Mu since he bullies him in the Hades Arc and should be far less contentious.
I believe your right. Camus > Aiolia was just on his profile and i couldn't find anything regarding it

Photon Burst Vs Tenbu Horin would be interesting to see.

Lightening Bolt has an ability that increases its damage based on how close aiolia is to the target. So max power lightening bolt = Tenma Kofuku

I believe your right. Camus > Aiolia was just on his profile and i couldn't find anything regarding it

Photon Burst Vs Tenbu Horin would be interesting to see.

Lightening Bolt has an ability that increases its damage based on how close aiolia is to the target. So max power lightening bolt = Tenma Kofuku
I did think it was strange to put Camus>Aiolia. I suppose the only thing that supports it is the frozen coffin not being able to be destroyed by less than 3 gold saints.

A lot seems fine.
I am sorry to keep bothering you, but does all this seem fine to start editing the profiles or do you think someones reasoning needs changed?

Hyoga Low 2-C (Using his 7th sesne Hyoga was able to break free from the Ice Coffin which not even the combined power of several gold saints cannot break it)
Durability: Low 2-C (fought Scorpio Milo, and took his attacks such as Scarlet Needle)

Seiya Low 2-C (Seiya's physical Punches Created a Big Bang with his 7th sense. Seiya survived Saga's Galaxian Explosion which is stated to have power equivalent to the Big Bang.)
Durability: Low 2-C (Took Galaxian Explosion from Saga, and fought Taurus Aldebaran)

Durability Low 2-C (Has survived the Galaxian Explosion on multiple occasions from Gemini Saga, Gemini Kanon, and Gemini Abel)

Aries Mu Low 2-C (Created a Universe, and had his power compared to the Universe by a being whom can create Universe's.)
Durability: Low 2-C (Fought the Titan Iapetus whom could create a Universe, and grow stronger by absorbing the inhabitants of his Universe, and his wife. His Crystal Wall was able to fend off the combined attack from Pisces Aphrodite, and Cancer Deathmask)

Tarurus Aldebaran Low 2-C (Fought an inexperienced 7th sense Seiya, and was holding back against him.)

Gemini Saga Low 2-C (The Galaxian Explosion is equal to Leo Aiolia's Photon Burst. The Galaxian explosion had its power compared to the Big Bang. Galaxian Explosion was able to push Cronu's astral form back, and make him hide behind Athena's Statue. With the power of the 7th sense their power became comparable to the power of the Big Bang that created Time, alongside the Universe. Gold Saints have to master the 7th sense, and the 7th sense is the power to allow one to become equal to a Gold saint. Gold Saints are also stated to be capable of destroying the Universe)
Durability: Low 2-C The Gold Cloths are stated to be able to survive the collision of two Athena Exclamations. Gemini Saga survived a Pegasus Ryusei Ken from a 7th sense Seiya.)

Duraibility: Low 2-C (Gemini Kanon fought Phoenix Ikki, and even took attacks from Wyvern Rhadamanthys, and Griffon Minos)

Cancer Deathmask Low 2-C (Should be comparable to the other weaker Gold Saint such as Aphordite, and Milo)

Leo Aiolia Low 2-C (The Photon Burst was compared to the power of the Big Bang. Gemini Saga compared the Photon Burst to the Galaxian Explosion. The technique known as Lightening Bolt is equally matched with Shaka's Tenma Kofuku. Lightening Bolt was able to break the Soma a Divine Weapon created by Gaia for Hyperion to wield. With the power of the 7th sense their power became comparable to the power of the Big Bang that created Time, alongside the Universe. Gold Saints have to master the 7th sense, and the 7th sense is the power to allow one to become equal to a Gold saint. Gold Saints are also stated to be capable of destroying the Universe)
Durability: Low 2-C (Tanked Pegasus Seiya's Ryusei Ken, and fought the Titans such as Pontos, Hyperion, Iapetus, and Cronus.)

Virgo Shaka Low 2-C (His is equally matched with Leo Aiolia using the Tenma Kofuku with his eyes closed that seals much of his power. The technique "Tenbu Horin" creates a Universe. Shaka's Tenma Kofuku managed to damage Saga, Shura, and Camus. The power of the Tenma Kofuku surprises even Aries Mu, and Aries Shion. He matched Virgo Shijma in a clash of Unagyo Vs Agyo. With the power of the 7th sense their power became comparable to the power of the Big Bang that created Time, alongside the Universe. Gold Saints have to master the 7th sense, and the 7th sense is the power to allow one to become equal to a Gold saint. Gold Saints are also stated to be capable of destroying the Universe)
Durability: Low 2-C (Helped assist Leo Aiolia in fighting the Titan Iapetus and tanking some attacks for the Leo Gold Saint)

Sagittarius Aiolos Low 2-C (He is the strongest Gold Saint, and is superior to Gemini Saga.)

Durability: Low 2-C (His Gold Cloth survived the shockwave of two Athena Exclamations colliding.)

Capricorn Shura Low 2-C (His Excalibur had Aries Mu on the defensive. Aries Mu would be killed if struck by his Excalibur technique.)
Durability: Low 2-C (Fended off attacks from Virgo Shaka, and Survived the full force of two Athena Exclamations colliding in an already weakened state. He survived two close range attacks from the Galaxian Explosion.)

Durability: Low 2-C (Fought a 7th sense shun, and fended off attacks from Shun. )

Durability: Low 2-C (Stalemated Libra Dohko, and was equal to him. Both managed to hit the other with their attacks, and came out fine.)

Lyra Oprhee Possibly Low 2-C (He is said to be "even more powerful" than any one of the Gold Saints.)
Durability: Possibly Low 2-C (should be comparable to the Gold Saints, or stronger.)

Poseidon Mariner such as Hippocamp Baian, Scylla Io, Chrysaor Krishna, Lymnades Kasa, Kraken Isaak, and Siren Sorrento (The creation of The Saints of Athena, and her Gold Cloths, were created to combat Poseidon's Mariners in an ancient war.)

Wyvern Rhadamanthys tbh his reasoning seems pretty good. Though that second sentence might need fixed later.

I am sorry to keep bothering you, but does all this seem fine to start editing the profiles or do you think someones reasoning needs changed?

These look really good, however, Hypnos and Thanatos should be added to the list, and this should upscale all the god cloths.

However, I suppose another thread can be started for higher scaling for the gods.

At least we gotta update the Twin Gods for Thanatos oneshotting the Gold Cloths in an attack.
Also the God Cloths' High 3-A key too. Though honestly I think the High 3-A thing is BS anyway.

These look really good, however, Hypnos and Thanatos should be added to the list, and this should upscale all the god cloths.

However, I suppose another thread can be started for higher scaling for the gods.
I have a separate thread planned for them

Thank you. The accepted versions can probably be applied then.

I do recommend changing the wording to "Ice Coffin which not even the combined power of several gold saints can break"

Or "Ice Coffin which even with the combined power of several gold saints cannot be broken"
I like the 2nd option there.

Aiolos states he has infinite power, activating a god cloth requires raising their cosmo infinitely, mu expanded his cosmo infinitely so yeah, he can and it would be consistent.

Hyperbole, the only Cosmos that has actually covered the universe is gods cosmos.

Headcanon and if anything the older saints where stronger.

Regulus isn't canon to OG manga or G.

Shaka and Shimejima have got a on panel feat of destroying universes, as does Aiolos as anti-pope, so this statement has been retconned by Kurumada, Okada and Teshirogi.

Already explained as a clash of buddist concepts and not literal universe busting,

your interpretation is inconsistent with gold saints being stated to destroy the universe, having power comparable to the big bang, Shion sttaing he can destroy and recreate the universe whilst using SDR, so it's literally just your head canon.

All already refuted by me so irrelevant.

I've addressed all these arguments multiple times, this is ad neuseeam.

The fact the Titans aren't in full control of their powers means you can't arbitrarily assign a durability to something they use.

literally second scan in the OP.

please read the evidence before arguing.

I did and there's no such thing.

what you're doing here is claiming all gemini's are the same, which is ridiculous .

There's two gemini saints, Cain and Saga (and twins that are the same) and over ten times they are unambiguously stated to be galaxy level in every media.

There's one Big Bang statement for Aioros that is contradicted by basically the whole franchise.

The Athena Exclamation simply focusing all their power at a single point. Almost all the Gold Saints don't have an attack that is meant for a single target but is usually AOE, or a barrage/Danmaku, or their reliant on a type of hax.

No, all attacks are focused attacks, that's why GE is "the power of a galaxy exploding in a single point"

The Galaxian Explosion as a technique for all Gemini Saints has the power of the Big Bang. It being Galaxy level is also wrong. if you were to calc the attack it would Yield multi-galaxy level power because he would be destroying all atoms in the Milky-Way, but besides that it has a lot of statements from many sources and even in series feats such as forcing Cronos to retreat for example to prove a Low 2-C tier.

Cosmos wasn't in his real body so not 2C, and it wouldn't have done damage either way because he needs the golden dagger for that.

No, there's no statement to imply atomization of every star in a galaxy, and that still wouldn't be multy galaxy since Saga means specifically the Milky Way.

To help with this, The Titan Iapetus stated that in his world he now has the same power he had in the Age of Myth. if their not on earth, they are not restricted.

If that was true then Mu would have been dusted as Seiya and co vs the twin gods.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Hyperbole, the only Cosmos that has actually covered the universe is gods cosmos.

Headcanon and if anything the older saints where stronger.

Regulus isn't canon to OG manga or G.

Already explained as a clash of buddist concepts and not literal universe busting,

All already refuted by me so irrelevant.

The fact the Titans aren't in full control of their powers means you can't arbitrarily assign a durability to something they use.

I did and there's no such thing.

There's two gemini saints, Cain and Saga (and twins that are the same) and over ten times they are unambiguously stated to be galaxy level in every media.

There's one Big Bang statement for Aioros that is contradicted by basically the whole franchise.

No, all attacks are focused attacks, that's why GE is "the power of a galaxy exploding in a single point"

Cosmos wasn't in his real body so not 2C, and it wouldn't have done damage either way because he needs the golden dagger for that.

No, there's no statement to imply atomization of every star in a galaxy, and that still wouldn't be multy galaxy since Saga means specifically the Milky Way.

If that was true then Mu would have been dusted as Seiya and co vs the twin gods.
ad nauseam

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.
should this thread be closed now the upgrades has been applied?

I do not know. I think that I left a note on TheUnshakableOne's message wall regarding that he formatted his edits a bit wrong, and did not update the tier categories, so that has to be dealt with first.

I do not know. I think that I left a note on TheUnshakableOne's message wall regarding that he formatted his edits a bit wrong, and did not update the tier categories, so that has to be dealt with first.
I didn't get a notification..

I didn't think about categories... I am very sorry Ant : (

I'll be more careful with the last couple profiles left..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back