• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Verse-Wide Revision pt. 1.5: Key Restructuring

Hasty12345

Username Only
Continuation of this CRT https://vsbattles.com/threads/saint-seiya-verse-wide-revision-pt-1.165276/

Please read through the above CRT (only the OP) to see what was accepted.

I'm sure by now everyone is sick of Saint Seiya CRTs by now and to be honest, so am I. However, this CRT is imperative to the future of this franchise on the wiki.

Part 1:
Profile Keys:

Firstly, upon attempting to apply the above accepted CRT, I ran into several problems (aside from the fact the previous attempt at applying the CRT was completely reverted - not without good reason mind you). As the profiles are current;y, it is impossible to adequately apply the above CRT. The keys on the profiles are not conducive to accurately representing the appropriate abilities at the right times for an accurate representation of the characters.

The current keys for the main 5 characters are:

Key: Bronze Cloth | Silver Saint Arc | 7th Sense | 8th Sense | God Cloth

Even without having any knowledge of the verse, a quick glimpse of the cosmo ability page will tell you applying the above CRT simply will not work, an example of how this would look here.

So I am proposing we break the keys into arcs, not senses as to show a better progression of character abilities, like so:

Keys: Black Saint Arc | Silver Saint Arc | Sanctuary Arc | Poseidon Arc | Hades Arc | God Cloth

With P&A tabbers:

"pre sanctuary arc"|Sanc arc|poseidon arc|hades arc|god cloth

For reference, this is what the profiles will look like in terms of keys and P&A sections:

(I know the AP and dura sections don't align, that will be fixed in the next CRT)

Gold Saints aren't too different, however, they look ugly and I hate the way they look so I'm proposing a key change for them as well.

rather than base|8th sense, I am proposing we change them to sanctuary arc|hades arc with Aiolos having a more in-depth change that's more in line with his role in the story.

Here is how they will look:

Please Note part 1 will not be applied until AFTER the statistic revisions, that way the profiles will be all fixed up and complete in 1 swooping revision. The point of this is so I don't go off on a tangent and make changes that everyone will hate. This is the time to discuss these kinds of formatting and indexing issues. This may not be necessary but I view it as an important step in fixing these butchered profiles. Also note, I am aware that some of the abilities don't have scans, there's 2 reasons for that, one, they belong to a different version of the character and are remnants of compositing that will be removed in the next revision when I fully decomposite the characters. And two, they're accepted abilities on the profiles that I plan on and will add the scans to the next revision when the final profiles are revealed - the focus of this revision is to make sure everyone is happy with the key changes and to raise any issues they have with the format.

Part 2:

This is a weird one I admit.

As of recently, I am currently a 1 man army. I do not have the time or resources to fix every single profile at least for the foreseeable future.

The profiles I plan on fixing in their entirety are the canon versions of:
  • 5 Main Characters
  • 12 Main Gold Saints + Shion and Kanon
  • 6 Mariners
  • 3 Judges
  • Athena, Hades, Poseidon, Thanatos and Hypnos

However, that still leaves the other bronze saints who have profiles, silver saints, next dimension golds, lost canvas golds, many specter profiles, and many many deities. To recognise that it might take me upwards of a year to actually create CRTs and edit those profiles I am asking if we could place a notice on the Saint Seiya profiles similar to that of this profile:

This will act as a disclaimer for the fact a lot of the profiles won't be coherent with one another for a long time after I fix the most popular and important characters in the primary canon of the franchise.

In summary, I am asking for the following in this CRT:
1. Acceptance and or a discussion of new keys for the main characters that won't be implemented until after the next CRT.
2. An outdated notice to be put on all of the Saint Seiya profiles, which will be removed by me (or someone else) as I get to and apply my next planned CRT/s.

Agree: @LuffyRuffy46307, @Kaiou1991, @AlexZiggy, @Cindrallig7, @StekFence, @DarkDragonMedeus, @KoolRay, @Danny33wise
Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
I still feel Seiya and Ikki are the only two Saints to get the Passive Accelerated Development, since the manga only states it explicitly for them and makes it seem like it's something special for those two, with the others retaining Reactive Evolution and Reactive Power Level. But other than that, it looks good.

I still feel Seiya and Ikki are the only two Saints to get the Passive Accelerated Development, since the manga only states it explicitly for them and makes it seem like it's something special for those two, with the others retaining Reactive Evolution and Reactive Power Level. But other than that, it looks good.
Whilst true the boosts they get is often higher than other saints, just about if not every fight has examples of this for every Saint.

I think that's just about every active verse supporter.

I will contact staff when I get the chance and see what we can do about these outdated messages.

Everything looks fine although Im slightly confused on why the Accelerated Development is passive. Also slightly unrelated but is the rescaling CRT after this one?

Also slightly unrelated but is the rescaling CRT after this one?
Yes.

Everything looks fine although Im slightly confused on why the Accelerated Development is passive.
I suppose it's a tad misleading, but it occurs passively in the sense they grow as they fight without the need to actively try and improve, at least that's how it's described in the scans. It's not an active effect, it's something at occurs automatically upon certain conditions like being knocked down or using their techniques over and over again

Either way, this isn't the CRT for changing the Cosmo page, feel free to change it when some of the current Saint Seiya revisions are completed, I think there are currently like 4 active Saint Seiya threads, so we should be mindful of that.

Back