• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Speed Scaling Problem 3

The only thing left now is for Assalt to decide if Zilean should have Infinite or Immeasurable speed or not

What about those other champions? Agnaa brought them up.

As well, your evidence for scaling of Warwick/Zac/Etc is requested by some people, Weekly.

The changes have been agreed on and applied, everyone agreed to universal scaling already

I already said, Warwick and Zac fought Chem-Barons who are able to keep up with Ekko, while Singed kept up with Warwick

WeeklyBattles said:
The changes have been agreed on and applied, everyone agreed to universal scaling already
I already said, Warwick and Zac fought Chem-Barons who are able to keep up with Ekko, while Singed kept up with Warwick
I know it's stretching an already far too long debate, but some people are demanding that you provide evidence of those things. As in, the parts of the story/moments/videos of fighting Chem-Barons, and Singed fighting Warwick. Also, do we have any firm evidence for the scaling of Vayne/Fiddle/Naut/Rammus/Twitch?

Chem Punk keeping up with Ekko

https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Warwick/Background

"He awoke to hunger. Everything hurt. Only one thing mattered.

He needed blood.

First, it was the blood of a nearby sump-scrapper, rooting through the charnel pile. And then a priestess of the Glorious Evolved, seeking a member of her flock. Then a Piltovan apprenta taking a shortcut, and a philter-faced merchant avoiding a gang, and a dram-dealer, and a tallyman, and a chem punk...

He set up a den not far from a place that itched at the back of his now-animal mind. There, he continued the slaughter, not caring who fell to his claws. So long as blood dripped from gnashing teeth, he would feel nothing but a smear of red on his conscience, the hunger in his gut overwhelming any concern for his random victims."

https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/If_They_Ru

""It's him! The Howler!" a Gray Nail cries out as I race into the clearing, trying to focus on the punk. I slash into him, and the alley wall steams with red mist. He crumples to the stones.

Where is the girl? I've lost track in the mayhem. Surrounded. Blades stabbing like clumsy teeth. Claws a metal blur. Jaws clamp down, and bones crack along with armor."

https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Zac/Background

"Eventually, those rumors reached the ears of Saito Takeda, and he sent a band of augmented thugs to retrieve what he saw as his property. His alchymists had been attempting - without success - to replicate the process that had created Zac from droplets left behind in his vat. Takeda wanted the creature returned, and his augmented heavies surrounded Zac's parents' home and attacked. They fought back, for they were chemtech researchers and not without esoteric means of defending themselves, but their defiance could not last forever and eventually they were killed, despite Takeda's order that they be taken alive.

Zac had been exploring subterranean seams far below Zaun, but sensed his parents' distress and raced back through the pipes of the city to the rescue. He arrived too late to save them, and the fury that overwhelmed him upon seeing their bodies was unmatched by anything the baron's men had ever seen. Zac attacked in a ferocious display of stretching, smashing, and crushing. In his grief and anger, he demolished dozens of nearby dwellings, and by the time the battle was over, all the augmented thugs were dead."

Perfect, thank you very much.

Now, unless people have problems with these, what about Vayne, Fiddlesticks, and the others on the list I posted above? Is there pre-existing scaling for them? They were brought up by the chat as characters without scaling at the moment.

Fiddlesticks casually walked fast enough to outsped a guy in a full sprint

Vayne is seen by LeBlanc as a threat

WeeklyBattles said:
Fiddlesticks casually walked fast enough to outsped a guy in a full sprint

Vayne is seen by LeBlanc as a threat
What guy did Fiddlesticks outwalk? Was the guy one of the Subsonic fodders?

Some people have brought up the argument that Ekko isn't Subsonic due to the Hextech crystals not increasing his physical characteristics.

Except they do? Hextech crystals are blatantly stated to increase the physical stats of the people who use them

WeeklyBattles said:
Except they do? Hextech crystals are blatantly stated to increase the physical stats of the people who use them
Since this statement seems a bit misleading. Hextech crystals in a hemmer were once stated to increase the physical stats of one dude. The statement wasn't explicitly general, as you're implying here.

https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Jayce/Background

"The automatons sprinted toward Jayce, breaking free of the wires connecting them to the crystal and introducing Jayce to another new emotion: panic. He gripped the hammer tight, realizing he'd never actually used it before. When the first golem was within reach, he swung as hard as he could, feeling the shard's energy surge through his muscles, accelerating the hammer's movement until Jayce was worried it might fly out of his hands."

It is immensely explicit

And, once again, Ekko has subsonic feats of his own that dont come from scaling, so saying otherwise is blatantly false

By "it wasn't explicitly general" I mean it doesn't explicitly generalize to all Hextech users getting speed amped by their crystals, no matter how the crystals are integrated into their equipment.

"Camille now runs the family's public affairs through her favorite grand-niece she installed as master of the clan. This allows Camille to continue the more shadowy operations that ensure her family's success. Committed to her role as a solver of difficult problems, Camille has embraced her more-than-human transformation and the cutting judgment it affords her. With hex-crystal energy coursing through her veins, Camille has never been content to sit idle, and instead gains invigoration from well-executed industrial espionage, a fresh-brewed cup of tea, and long walks in the Gray."

"Grabbing their share of the gold, the Fiends made their escape, but the miners were now trapped below ground and would soon run out of air. Vi could not leave them to die, and swiftly donned the overloading golem's powered gauntlets before it tore itself apart. The wrist mechanisms clamped down on her arms, but Vi endured the agony long enough to smash a path through to the miners and save them from certain death. With the miners free, Vi and her gang fled with the rest of the gold. And the following day, Vi paid a visit to the Factorywood Fiends. Still wearing the powered gauntlets, she administered a beating to the entire gang that is still spoken of with awe by the gangs of Zaun to this day. The debacle of the mine robbery was the last straw for Vi, and she swore never to work with anyone she didn't fully trust. She kept the Pulverizer Gauntlets, and had them modified so as not to burn her whenever she used them to break into supposedly impregnable vaults or ambush heavily armed convoys of gold, tech, or whatever else she decided to steal."

And, once again, Ekko has subsonic feats of his own that dont come from scaling, so saying otherwise is blatantly false

Oh, you hadn't shown me those quotes before. Nice.

Vigauntlets
"Exceedingly rare and powerful hextech augments that considerably boost the wearer's strength and dexterity. Continued usage has resulted in skeletal damage to the wearer, but this has not halted demand for such items."

These are the type of gauntlets Vi wears

WeeklyBattles said:
I did show you them before
I don't remember them at all and can't find them in our DM logs, but this really doesn't matter.

WeeklyBattles said:
Plus Ekko has his own subsonic feats without even scaling him through Hextech crystals
What are these feats, and the source of these feats?

Youre correct, it doesnt matter. Hextech augments the user's strength and speed and Ekko has speed feats of his own without relying on scaling to other Hextech users, so the conversation we are having is completely pointless

It's admittedly not a very good dodge- if it's even dodging since the guy hit Ekko's tech. If said tech wasn't there to deflect the round the man might well have hit Ekko himself.

He visisbly reacted to the gun before it fired too, meaning it falls into aimdodging regardless.

Except he didnt react before the gun fired, as it was concealed and fired from being concealed

If the tech wasnt there it would have gone past Ekko and missed completely

What's the "WHAA?" for if not Ekko reacting to the gun being there? It's a still-frame panel and we go from Ekko reacting to the gun to all figures in the scene no longer in the same position and the gun firing. Low-end he was already moving prior to the gun firing. High-end he still couldn't dodge enough to get his gizmo out of the way even though he dodged after it was fired.

Also you may assert it would miss but there's no way to definitively prove that.

Which ghouls and where did this happen? Why are all the ghouls Subsonic? What Subsonic feats do the characters have that weren't mentioned in earlier threads?

Well, you haven't given evidence that prove that the ghouls are Subsonic and that the characters mentioned are Subsonic.

From your blog, this is what the scaling says for the mentioned characters.

Hecarim - At least comparable to if not superior to fodder ghouls that can tag Olaf, Comparable to Thresh

Lucian - At least comparable to if not superior to fodder ghouls that can tag Olaf, Able to fight at speeds comparable to Thresh, Olaf, and Miss Fortune (League of Legends)

Olaf - Stalemated Sejuani in direct combat, Comparable to Miss Fortune and Lucian

StrongClick said:
Well, you haven't given evidence that prove that the ghouls are Subsonic and that the characters mentioned are Subsonic.

From your blog, this is what the scaling says for the mentioned characters.

Hecarim - At least comparable to if not superior to fodder ghouls that can tag Olaf, Comparable to Thresh

Lucian - At least comparable to if not superior to fodder ghouls that can tag Olaf, Able to fight at speeds comparable to Thresh, Olaf, and Miss Fortune (League of Legends)

Olaf - Stalemated Sejuani in direct combat, Comparable to Miss Fortune and Lucian
By quickly looking through the blog I got this:

• Hecarim: Scales to Olaf and Thresh
  • Lucian: Scales to Olaf, Thresh, and Miss Fortune
  • Olaf: Scales to Sejuani, Miss Fortune, and Lucian
  • Thresh: Scales to Mordekaiser
  • Miss Fortune: Invalid Supersonic feat, scales to Gangplank, Ryze,
  • Sejunai: Scales to Ashe, Lissandra, Trundle, Udyr, and Lee Sin
Lissandra scales to Quinn, who's accepted as scaling to Valor. Lee Sin has his own Subsonic feat.

Considering we're using universal subsonic scaling for everyone in the verse i dont see how i somehow still have to prove that anyone is subsonic

the reasoning for them being subsonic is already on their profiles and is in the blog

I still see the only subsonics being the ones who have absolutely nothing.

I'm still not seeing any proof of Lissandra scaling to Quinn or Valor, unless you want to count non-canon material, or how any of Olaf, Lucian or Miss Fortune all scale to each other. Sorry, but this scaling makes little sense when the characters either don't interact with each other, or fail to fight each other. As is assuming all Ghouls/Regional Fodder are Subsonic, therefore anyone who beats them is also Subsonic.

The non-canon material of a canon piece of lore

Shadow and Fortune is how

Yes, fodder ghouls can tag them, therefore anyone who can tag them is subsonic, that is how scaling works

Back