• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Viego and Pantheon scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I am new to these issues and I apologize for trying to be as clear as I can.)

1- Is the case of the guardian of light canonical?First of all, it's important to note that the Lightkeeper costume series takes place in the same time and place as Runeterra.Canonization is part of the story of the Pantheon lost in the war. It tells the story after the Pantheon was destroyed. This means canon because it is a story progression.https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/tr_TR/story/in-battle-broken/ ''You can also read it here''

2- Viego Pantheon vs Canon?It goes without saying that the event is canon, but I would like to point out that Viego Vs Pantheon is also canon.As I mentioned earlier, the Pantheon story "Lost in War" talks about Viego and his wars.This makes Viego Vs Pantheon canon thanks to the progression of the story and the fact that costumes like the ruined Pantheon are also canon.3- But does Atreus use the power of the image even though he is a human?The answer is yes. And why is that?In Atreus' story, after Aatrox kills Suret and puts him to sleep, Suret's fading armor and weapons remain.But when Pantheon and Aatrox fight again, Atreus reacts to Aatrox's attacks and relies on the power of his Strike, even though he has not yet used the power of Aspect. And Atreus Pantheon fires the weapons of the Aspect again at will, recreating the concept of "War".

mihawkinkilici-20231006-0001.png

This part has shown a certain level of success against Aatrox, both in terms of being able to use the Aspect's power, but also in terms of being able to overcome his reaction speed and overcome his durability.From this I would like to say that Pantheon can take the name and use the power and weapons of Aspect and scale with Aatrox.'' It is a great achievement that Atreus was able to resist and stop Aatrox's attacks even when Aspect's power was not active. ''(I apologize for writing so long, I want it to be a CRT article with enough evidence...)Now let's get to the point.Viego and Pantheon scale:We now know that the Pantheon can use the form's weapon, its power and speed.Let's go back against Viego and his pantheon.For Viego, there are the achievements from the Guardians of Light event and the accolades from Story, and now I want to talk about both.

Feat:
mihawkinkilici-20231006-0002.png

As you can see here, Viego is countering Pantheon's striking power.

mihawkinkilici-20231006-0003.png

Viego attacks before Pantheon and swings his sword beyond his strength, forcing Pantheon to drop his spear. Pantheon drops his spear as a result

mihawkinkilici-20231006-0004.png

Vulnerable here, Pantheon is not fast enough to retrieve his spear and the light guards rush up the hill at full speed, but no one can catch Viego's blow.

mihawkinkilici-20231006-0005.png

Viego stabs Atreus with his sword and inflicts a serious wound.

mihawkinkilici-20231006-0006.png

And here, as you can see, the Pantheon groans in pain. The wound Viego inflicted was a great wound.With my evidence here, I can prove that Viego was unharmed in his battle with the Pantheon, that he reacted to its attacks and overcame the Pantheon's resistance in such a way that it overwhelmed him'' The fact that Viego has the "impact power" to make you drop your spear puts him in the same league as Pantheon. I will come back to this in future articles when I talk about Praise.

Now for the last part.

Commendations:

mihawkinkilici-20231006-0007.png

mihawkinkilici-20231006-0008.png

After the battle between Viego and Pantheon, when the Cataclysm is over. Pantheon makes his way to his friend's house, but in the battle with Viego he suffers severe wounds, which cause Pantheon to sleep unconscious for 4 days.

mihawkinkilici-20231006-0009.png

380148892_136877502816678_1388860271678838389_n.png

He states that Atreus is no longer bound to the Pantheon's image of war and is now fully human.He emphasizes that his image is dead and that it was Viego who did it.Here, too, he seems to be playing with the spirit of the image, giving it a level of praise that can kill and resurrect it.(an achievement equivalent to Aatrox killing/sleeping the face of war).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As noted here, Viego was indeed so powerful that he was described as an enemy so powerful that he would dull his weapons and fade his armor in battle with the Pantheon.Immediately afterwards, "Maybe they weren't even enemies", meaning that Viego's power level is described as far above that of the Pantheon.It also helps us to understand how strong Viego is, who never tires during this battle, reacting to it, attacking its power at a level that exceeds its endurance.Conclusion (Thank you to all the Administrators and users who have read and commented on my article so far) .Viego should have surpassed Pantheon in terms of both success and acclaim, or at least put it on a par with Pantheon.Viego's VSBW profile is therefore based on a scale of the Pantheon 4B AP and hitting power MFTL+ Speed should be given.

Agree: MeliodasDeUzyy, Shyster, Chardee.wl, StretchSebe, Benimōru, LephyrTheRevanchist, Elizhaa, Pedonar.

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
1- Is the case of the guardian of light canonical?First of all, it's important to note that the Lightkeeper costume series takes place in the same time and place as Runeterra.Canonization is part of the story of the Pantheon lost in the war. It tells the story after the Pantheon was destroyed. This means canon because it is a story progression.https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/tr_TR/story/in-battle-broken/ ''You can also read it here''
Not sure if I can follow what you were trying to say here.

2- Viego Pantheon vs Canon?It goes without saying that the event is canon, but I would like to point out that Viego Vs Pantheon is also canon.
The entire game is canon? Also, yeah, if it's on a canon source, it is so.

3- But does Atreus use the power of the image even though he is a human?
What is "power of the image"? If you meant to say "power of the aspect", his usage means that or he was never 100% human, or that the fight itself against Aatrox triggered his aspect powers

This seems to confirm my theory that fighting Aatrox triggered his "aspect-self", because right after fighting him he became Pantheon.
It's hard to say what you're trying to come up with, with this, but this has nothing to do with human Atreus tanking and wrecking Aatrox, this means that with a "Deus EX Machina" he became Pantheon and then overcame Aatrox.
Pantheon>Aatrox>Atreus
It is a great achievement that Atreus was able to resist and stop Aatrox's attacks even when Aspect's power was not active.
Almost there.
Atreus could take a few hits from Aatrox, but hardly because he was "coming to his knees" with them.
Also, there's no mentioning to him stopping the attacks before becoming Pantheon, because he was already using War Aspect's/Pantheon's power to do so, as I see it.

With my evidence here, I can prove that Viego was unharmed in his battle with the Pantheon
Won't agree that he was "unharmed" because you only provided the final cut of the battle, not its entirety, but yeah, he low-diffed him.

The fact that Viego has the "impact power" to make you drop your spear puts him in the same league as Pantheon
He had no difficulty doing so, apparently, so I would say he's not on the same league as Pantheon, but above him.

As noted here, Viego was indeed so powerful that he was described as an enemy so powerful that he would dull his weapons and fade his armor in battle with the Pantheon.Immediately afterwards, "Maybe they weren't even enemies", meaning that Viego's power level is described as far above that of the Pantheon.It also helps us to understand how strong Viego is, who never tires during this battle, reacting to it, attacking its power at a level that exceeds its endurance.
Even worse, it says that viego mind-controlled Pantheon...the black Mist has already done that before?

Viego's VSBW profile is therefore based on a scale of the Pantheon 4B AP and hitting power MFTL+ Speed should be given.
Agreed.

Can you prove that Atreus was using the proper full power of the Aspect against Viego though?

As it has been portrayed he can only reignite it briefly and it's not at all his normal power level.

Also this causes other issues like 4-B Thresh, which is cringe and why the event is likely to be retconned

söylüyor
I will answer them all in one part

1-Pantheon was human when he was Atreus, before he recreated the concept of war.

Even kneeling to Aatrox's blows, it is an achievement that he can cope with a broken shield with no energy flow.

2- You can check for yourself the effectiveness of Viego in avoiding any hits in the battle :)

Can you prove that Atreus was using the proper full power of the Aspect against Viego though?

As it has been portrayed he can only reignite it briefly and it's not at all his normal power level.

Also this causes other issues like 4-B Thresh, which is cringe and why the event is likely to be retconned
I have already provided proof of this above, and if you like I can provide you with an additional panel when I am done. After the Pantheon image Aatrox killed him, he recreated the concept of war with his will.

And with the pantheon itself and the riot support of the pantheon themselves (there is writing) the power of the image runs through his veins. So he can use all his power.

2- There's no reason for Thresh to be 4B. Viego only wounded Pantheon with his sword. I didn't just stop and make him his slave, if you read the whole crt article, Viego only wounded Atreus.

It could also just be Aatrox toying with him...
The story text only says that he mistook her for a human and laughed at her. That Pantheon flames the image and regains the grip is a text that neither of us can deny at first. At the same time, as a result of the blow, Aatrox stays on the ground for a while.

Daha da kötü, Viego Pantheon'un zihnini kontrol ediyor... Kara Sis'in bunu daha önce yapıyor mu söylüyor?
Description. Viego uses his sword to break through the Pantheon's resistance and sends the black mist through the wound. Instead of killing the Pantheon, he makes the Pantheon with his form (he resurrects the surer) and his slave. In the end, it is more useful to have a Surer/Servant than to have the face of war dead and become a ghoul slave.

And I must say again that the power of the image runs through his veins and he has recreated scales like the constellation of war.

Just like the Pantheon scaled with Aatrox

Viego escaped unscathed, which is canonical " Atreus says in the sequel that Viego has cut the link between the Pantheon and the image, indirectly implying that the Pantheon image is dead and completely deprived of its power."

Likewise, in the sequel, as I wrote above, Viego's overwhelming superiority between Viego and Pantheon is fully recognized by the author.

So I think there is no point in rejecting scales here.

Viego easily beat Pantheon

And he should get what he deserves.

1-Pantheon was human when he was Atreus, before he recreated the concept of war.
yes he was. what i'm stating is that he tanked some of Aatrox's hits (because his human form has a nice durability), became the aspect and then mollywapped Aatrox. The evidence you're providing clearly says this.

2- You can check for yourself the effectiveness of Viego in avoiding any hits in the battle :)
that's where you're wrong. you gotta provide the entire evidence (in this case the fight) and then show the highlighted part you want to.

Evet oydu. Demek istiyorum ki, Aatrox'un bazı vuruşlarını engellediği (çünkü insan gücünün oldukça dayanıklı olduğu), bir görünüm haline geldiği ve ardından Aatrox'u altüst ettiği. Sunduğunuz deliller bunu açıkça söylüyor.
I mentioned above during the battle. There's no proof that Viego was hit at all. There are no articles, neither animated nor written.

But although the pantheon was very strong, it was destroyed, leaving him bedridden for four days.

In the story of those lost in battle (you can read the link at the beginning), one wonders who is the enemy strong enough to dull the weapons of Viego's surrogate and fade the surrogate's armor. And we all know it is Viego.

But as I mentioned again, I will add new articles and evidence to my current article, I would appreciate it if you refresh the page and read it there.

So Viego didn't take a hit in the war.
işte bu noktada yanılıyorsun. Kanıtın tamamını (bu durumda kavga) sunmanız ve ardından istediğiniz vurgulanan kısmı göstermeniz gerekir.

There's no proof that Viego was hit at all. There are no articles, neither animated nor written.
provide the battle then. the entirety of it, please.

But although the pantheon was very strong, it was destroyed, leaving him bedridden for four days.

In the story of those lost in battle (you can read the link at the beginning), one wonders who is the enemy strong enough to dull the weapons of Viego's surrogate and fade the surrogate's armor. And we all know it is Viego.
yeah, we agreed on that. i even corrected you that (even if viego was hurt), Viego is a league higher than Pantheon, not on the same league!
100% agreed that he's a monster

But as I mentioned again, I will add new articles and evidence to my current article, I would appreciate it if you refresh the page and read it there.
please refrain from doing things that way if you're planning another CRT.
Start with everything so that we don't have to wait for other evidences that all the sudden have to change arguments for.

So Viego didn't take a hit in the war.
If there was a war that in part of it the mollywapped Pantheon and still wasn't hurt in the entire war, it's even more impressive (and needs more evidence)
but if by "war" you meant the battle with Pantheon only, i'm impressed still, but want to see the entirety of the battle.

İlk etapta savaşın kanıtlarıyla bağlantı kurdum. Ve savaşın başlangıcından bu yana elde edilen tüm başarılarla bağlantı kurabilirim. Viego vurulmadı. Bunu kolayca kanıtlayabilirim, görüyorsunuz.

Ancak görünmeyen bir panelden darbe alsa bile can suları sayesinde kendini çok çabuk iyileştiriyor ve bu da Viego'ya özel bir başarı sağlıyor.
o zaman savaşı sağla. Tamamını lütfen.

evet bu konuda anlaşmıştık. Hatta seni düzelttim (Viego zarar görmüş olsa bile), Viego Pantheon'dan bir lig daha yüksek, aynı ligde değil!
Onun bir canavarında %100 devreye giriyor
Thank you for understanding me on this.

Yes, as I said, I have enough canon achievements and writings, and I think Viego will definitely take the scale from Pantheon!

Başka bir CRT planlıyorsanız lütfen işleri bu şekilde yapmaktan kaçının. Her şeyden
başlayın ki, birdenbire argümanları değiştirmek zorunda kalacağımız diğer kanıtları beklemek zorunda kalmayız.
No, no, no. There was a proof that you forgot to add at the beginning of Crt, I added it and edited it. The proof is there now, you can read it if you want, it is at the bottom of the scale.

I would also like to say that Aatrox did not literally kill the face, the war.

But in the evidence that I posted, Atreus states that the pantheon is completely dead and that it was Viego who did it indirectly, after the battle with Viego.

Resurrecting a dead and erased form (Forms are 4D. And there is proof of this celestial realm I can post)

It is a great and beautiful achievement that the Pantheon is completely dead when the Viego story ends, with Viego making him his slave after the war.

My point is this. Just as Pantheon and Aatrox scale with each other, I think there is more success and accolades between Viego and Pantheon, and as a result there is no problem with Viego scaling with Pantheon.

lütfen İngilizce olmayan gönderiler göndermekten kaçının, sevgilim
Hahahaha, I get confused when I translate, sorry.

What I meant to say was

(Thank you for understanding me on this.

Yes, as I said, I have enough canon achievements and writings and I think Viego will definitely take the scales from Pantheon)

o zaman savaşı sağla. Tamamını lütfen.

evet bu konuda anlaşmıştık. Hatta seni düzelttim (Viego zarar görmüş olsa bile), Viego Pantheon'dan bir lig daha yüksek, aynı ligde değil!
Onun bir canavar olduğuna %100 katılıyorum

Başka bir CRT planlıyorsanız lütfen işleri bu şekilde yapmaktan kaçının.
Her şeyden başlayın ki, birdenbire argümanları değiştirmek zorunda kalacağımız diğer kanıtları beklemek zorunda kalmayız.

Bir kısmı Pantheon'a ait olan ve savaşın tamamında hala zarar görmeyen bir savaş varsa , bu daha da etkileyicidir (ve daha fazla kanıta ihtiyaç vardır)
ama "savaş" derken sadece Pantheon'la olan savaşı kastettiyseniz, yine de etkilendim ama savaşın tamamını görmek istiyorum.
Savaşın tamamını buradan izleyebilirsiniz.

Here you can read the continuation story after the Pantheon was destroyed. I have already mentioned the important accolades and achievements above, but if you would like to read it for yourself, please feel free to do so.

image.png

presuming this translate is correct:
-Please stop claiming that you have the evidence, just post it....
-You never proved that he has access to the life waters, this should also be proven.
-Remember that even if he got hit, he beat Pantheon with ease, and its still a "special success"

No, no, no. There was a proof that you forgot to add at the beginning of Crt, I added it and edited it. The proof is there now, you can read it if you want, it is at the bottom of the scale.
please add every single thing you want to say and add to Viego's profile before we keep discussing.

I would also like to say that Aatrox did not literally kill the face, the war.
nope, nobody said it and from the battle provided, he really didn't. what happens there:
Aatrox beats Atreus->Atreus Becomes Pantheon/gets Pantheon's powers->Pantheon mollywapps Aatrox and makes his swear to <do things>

But in the evidence that I posted, Atreus states that the pantheon is completely dead and that it was Viego who did it indirectly, after the battle with Viego.
Not at all! in the part of the battle that you provided, Viego stabbed Pantheon, who lost consciensce and did bad things, woke up 4 days later and discovered it.

Resurrecting a dead and erased form (Forms are 4D. And there is proof of this celestial realm I can post)
You haven't provided evidence that Pantheon dies, and his form is not erased, because 4 days later he wakes up, outside of Viego's control.

My point is this. Just as Pantheon and Aatrox scale with each other, I think there is more success and accolades between Viego and Pantheon, and as a result there is no problem with Viego scaling with Pantheon.
With what you're bringing, it may be more than those characters!
Senna, Thresh, Lucian (iirc there's even Miss Fortune) scale to Viego somehow, and they scale to other characters (afaik the other aspects would scale to Pantheon too, which make even more characters scale to this.
meaning you may be affecting an entire bunch of lolverse here...

anyway, tell me when you put everything in OP, like
-4D Aspects
-Pantheon's Death and Viego ressurecting it*
-The entire Viego vs Pantheon fight*
and others.

*->will take those out because right when i posted this one, you posted the battle : P

Bu tercümenin doğru olduğunu varsayarak:
-Lütfen deliliniz olduğunu iddia etmekten vazgeçin, yayınlayın....
-Hayat sularına erişimi olduğunu hiçbir zaman kanıtlamadınız, bunun da kanıtlanması gerekir.
-Unutmayın, vurulsa bile Pantheon'u kolaylıkla yendi ve bu yine de "özel bir başarı"
Their lifeblood is black fog. That's one of the reasons Viego got immo8. When the runic power of the water and the magic of the ancient sword were reversed, there was a magical reaction and an explosion. But it was Viego's emotions that affected the disaster the most. The waters receded and in the ruined king game, which is canon, the waters entered Viego in the form of black mist. And the waters did not dry up or disappear. It returned to Viego as black fog.

These waters are one of the reasons Viego became a ghoul.

In Viego's story, the waters of life are said to be able to cure all kinds of ill effects and heal even the most serious wounds.

In the simplest example, the sword sucked all of viego's soul and life essence, while the waters forcibly resurrected him in an endless cycle. And as a result, the greatest of Viego's emotions, the black mist, was born.

Getirdiklerinizle bu karakterlerden daha fazlası olabilir !
Senna, Thresh, Lucian (iirc hatta Miss Fortune bile var) bir şekilde Viego'ya ölçekleniyor ve diğer karakterlere de ölçekleniyorlar (fakat diğer özellikler de Pantheon'a ölçekleniyor, bu da daha fazla karakterin buna ölçeklenmesine neden
oluyor . bir sürü kahkaha burada...
We all know that plot armor was one of the reasons why the light guardians won the event. That's why I don't consider viego's inability to react to gwen standing straight as an achievement to be counted on gwen. At the end of the day, they weren't emphasized much, but there was a huge story arc and Event + costume arc for Viego and Pantheon, and that's why I'm scaling Viego with Pantheon.

<marked it meaning to mark the video>
Atreus himself (And Diana calling him by that name and telling the group he's a human blessed by the war aspect) confirming he's no aspect and Viego saying that an actual aspect would be in a better situation here...ahm, it tells little but disrupts some points ("no mortal mere mortal is going to stop me" says a LOT about the guy he's fighting not being as impressive as an actual aspect. Meaning Taric, Zoe and etc are on Viego's level (at least) and "Pantheon" is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay below that)

Hiç de bile! Savaşın sizin gösterdiğiniz Viego'da, vicdanını kaybeden ve kötü şeyler yapan Pantheon'u bıçaklamış, 4 gün sonra uyanmış ve bunu keşfetmiş.
I have presented proof of this at crt. If you review the bottom you will see 🤝

These waters are one of the reasons Viego became a ghoul.
We all know that plot armor was one of the reasons why the light guardians won the event
The fact i didn't knew any of this actually proves me i'm "under-knowledgeable" to be here, lmao.
idk, you should call a LoL knowledgeable here and unfortunatelly i'm not your guy (so i think it's fair to take me off of the agreed list)

neyse, her şeyi OP'ye koyduğunuzda bana söyleyin, örneğin
-4D Unsurları
-Pantheon'un Ölümü ve Viego'nun onu diriltmesi
-Tüm Viego vs Pantheon savaşı
ve diğerleri.
(4D)

I have presented it to you in other places, you can read the part before the result under the crt above or the link I sent directly.

<marked it meaning to mark the video>
Atreus himself (And Diana calling him by that name and telling the group he's a human blessed by the war aspect) confirming he's no aspect and Viego saying that an actual aspect would be in a better situation here...ahm, it tells little but disrupts some points ("no mortal mere mortal is going to stop me" says a LOT about the guy he's fighting not being as impressive as an actual aspect. Meaning Taric, Zoe and etc are on Viego's level (at least) and "Pantheon" is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay below that)
Yes, because a surrogate can go up against a monster like Viego.

But even the image of the moon is distracted just by breathing in the fog and waits in fear.

And yet that doesn't change the fact that Atreus used the power of the image.

After all, a divine being can stand up to a monster. Pantheon is a user of his power. But that still doesn't detract from his success.

The fact i didn't knew any of this actually proves me i'm "under-knowledgeable" to be here, lmao.
idk, you should call a LoL knowledgeable here and unfortunatelly i'm not your guy (so i think it's fair to take me off of the agreed list)
I don't think I'm going to take it off. The reason is your knowledge is at a really good level. The only problem is that you think like another friend mentioned above.

If Viego becomes 4B, won't it upset the balance? In the form of

Make sure that in lol every character scales with each other. Naafiri is considered equal to Aatrox, Nilah and Volibear are fighting in League Of Legends Runeterra. Isn't that weird? But there's nothing out of balance. Viego only lost for nothing, but his achievements still stand. I see fit for 4B and Mftl+.

And I want to say again, thank you for taking care of me this late.

But that's one of the reasons why Viego seems powerless, no one follows him, everyone sees him at the bottom. In this story, the waters of life remove all ills and bad influences.

Even death is a side effect that brings back the dead as ghouls. It's proof of transforming creatures like Isolde and Viego.

It's a powerful enough hax to give Immo8. The simplest example. You cut your arm across your arm. As soon as you pour some lifewater on it, it heals it in a second, leaving no stain on your arm. This shows both that Viego's healing and regeneration/healing is very high and that he has a very nice hax.

That's not exactly what we were talking about, but I just wanted to let you know. I love chatting with you.

Lütfen yap. Bu konuda yeterli bilgiye sahip olmadığımı yeni fark ettim.
I'll do as you say and update it first thing tomorrow.

It was an honor to chat with you, after all, I was the one who sent you the link and asked for a comment.

If you want to learn Viego or lol, I'm here.

I don't know what time it is in Brazil, but I can say good night.

I know next to nothing about LoL and stuff, but the quotes used in the OP seem very straightforward here.

I checked their profiles too, doesn't seem to create some weird scaling situation at first glance. Still, again, am not really that knowledgeable about the verse, only really knowing surface lore things and watching Arcane.

I know next to nothing about LoL and stuff, but the quotes used in the OP seem very straightforward here.

I checked their profiles too, doesn't seem to create some weird scaling situation at first glance. Still, again, am not really that knowledgeable about the verse, only really knowing surface lore things and watching Arcane.
First of all, I would like to say this.

I used Pantheon because I didn't want to scale Viego in an extra unnecessary and irrelevant way.

I threw the proof that the series is canon and on top of that Pantheon Vs Viego is also canon.

If you've already read the story and the battle panels, it's made clear many times that viego is in a higher league than the pantheon.

So I think my scale is the best that can be found and I think it is acceptable.

But of course, it's whatever the Admins see fit.

WHAT'S YOUR OPINION?

Eventually the pantheon was able to kill the image.

But the Pantheon still had the power of war, and after Viego defeats the Pantheon, as I mentioned above, he makes it clear that his image is completely dead, so he no longer has the power of war.

I think there's a nice scale here again.

Or in the story, in the fight between Viego and Pantheon, Pantheon falls asleep for days because of his wounds, or he loses his weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back