• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hello, I hope you are having a good day. Today I will talk about some characters in LoL that need to be dropped.

Malphite Calc

First of all, when we look at the Universe page, we see that the calculation made for L7C is Malphite's calculation. However, I see that even characters who are not stronger than Malphite or are not on the same level as him receive this rating. For example, Fiora, Poppy, Ashe, Akali, Alistar, Master Yi, Wukong, how is the power of these characters measured through Malphite? It is not stated in the profiles and there is no such thing as Malphite being the weakest character. IF there is evidence in the story that these characters are stronger than or comparable to Malphite, then this should be stated in the profiles. However, I don't think characters like Fiora will have the same AP level as Malphite.

Dunkmaster Darius Calc

Another misgrading is the AP values of Project costumes. It is stated that they are 7-C, but there is no evidence for 7-C in the profiles. There is a calculation made for Dunkmaster Darius. By this calculation Dunkmaster Darius 7-C. However, not only is there no evidence that the Project suits are stronger or comparable to Dunkmaster Darius, but they are not even in the same universe. I may have explained it a little confusingly. Dunkmaster Darius is not in the Project universe. How does he scale them?

Another mistake: They gave normal Darius the 7-C tier based on Dunkmaster Darius' calculation. Indirectly, other Noxian characters also received 7-C. I don't think any Noxus character other than Vladimir and Mordekaiser will be above tier 7.

Amumu Calc

Amumu has 7-B feat, but there is no evidence that the characters in the game will scale to Amumu. Shurima's strongest are already well above 7-B. I don't know if we can say that other Yordles are comparable to Amumu and get them as 7-B. Is it possible for Amumu to be the strongest Yordle? By the way, we can change Amumu's profile like this. CRT about Amumu's profile

New Tiers

Karma can nullify an opponent's spell with Deny. (Power Nullification)

Aurelion Sol

Aurelion Sol's AP statement seems suspicious. The character is described as 3-C due to this line used for The Destroyer card in the LoR game. Let me explain why it's wrong:
  • What is the evidence that Aurelion Sol is stronger or comparable to The Destroyer?
  • We don't know how The Destroyer was able to destroy the Galaxy. Maybe he does this with a special hax. Maybe he can do this with just one attack, and this attack has a value even higher than Aurelion Sol's own AP. As far as I can see, it is said in VSB that such statements such as "may destroy the planet/galaxy/universe" should not be accepted unless there is support. For example, there is a statement in Naruto that he can destroy a lot of planets, but it is not accepted because it is not stated how he can destroy it and it is possible that it is an exaggeration.
  • From what I understand, The Destroyer is something like Aurelion Sol's servant or a warrior created by him. In LoR, a Champion card usually has servants/crew/minions, etc. Even if The Destroyer is something like his warrior, there is no rule that it will always be Master>Master's warrior. Many times in fictional series, we have been shown things such as the slave being stronger than his master, the apprentice being stronger than his master. Why should Aurelion Sol be Galaxy level just because he is the master of someone who doesn't even know how he was able to destroy the Galaxy?
  • Even if Aurelion Sol is the creator of The Destroyer and not its master, there is no such thing as creator>creature. There are many examples of this too. Or, after The Destroyer, he may have surpassed his creator, Aurelion Sol, in power.

Since I did not fully understand the relationship between these two characters, I gave examples as both master-warrior and creator-creature.

Now let's come to his line ''I created galaxies faster than this.''

Is there any evidence that he can use the energy he used to create the galaxy to fight? So this could just be Creation hax. Considering that the character throws Galaxy during the game, why would he choose to throw Galaxy at his enemies if he is already Galaxy level?

Edit: I realized later. Aurelion Sol says this here: "To the opposing player who is thinking of making a move." In the profile, they put this link saying Aurelion Sol created Galaxies in 1 second. This is a completely ridiculous argument. He doesn't say this when he waits 1 second in the card game. If it takes longer than 1 second to create it, I doubt it's an AP feat. Actually, this is a kind of sentence to provoke the opponent player. It shouldn't be taken seriously.

As a result, Aurelion Sol's Galaxy level is very questionable. Therefore, either 3-C should be removed or treated as Possibly.

I've been playing this game for 9 years. Don't think that I have any hatred towards the game. I just want the profiles of a game I play to be more accurate and consistent. I'm not saying Aurelion Sol can't be 3-C by any means. I just find the explanations very inadequate. If Twin Dawns is not even 3-C, the current AP statement is not enough to prove that it is 3-C. Thank you to everyone who reads. I hope it will be the best.

Last edited:
Don't care about the rest, but you're stuck with Low 7-C until someone gets off their ass and revises the various nations and whatnot seperately.

Yes, like 2 people even maybe scale to Malphite.

But uh... do you even understand how much lore there is to dig through to fix this? Cause ya need to do Demacia seperate from every other place, same with Freljord, rinse and sodding repeat for every other seperate character. Eventually, you'll be doing like 3 at once because that one guy from X place fought this chick randomly.

Now I should clarify, I think this CRT is right, but you will be dealing with Low 7-C for awhile yet unless you can do three things: Calc, have too much free time, make profile reworks.

Don't care about the rest, but you're stuck with Low 7-C until someone gets off their ass and revises the various nations and whatnot seperately.

Yes, like 2 people even maybe scale to Malphite.

But uh... do you even understand how much lore there is to dig through to fix this? Cause ya need to do Demacia seperate from every other place, same with Freljord, rinse and sodding repeat for every other seperate character. Eventually, you'll be doing like 3 at once because that one guy from X place fought this chick randomly.

Now I should clarify, I think this CRT is right, but you will be dealing with Low 7-C for awhile yet unless you can do three things: Calc, have too much free time, make profile reworks.
I understand what you mean. Since we see many things in the game's story only as text, pixel calculations of feats cannot be made. This causes even a game with 160 or so characters to have very few calculators. Successes like Nami creating a tsunami and Janna creating storms come to my mind. The only problem is that there aren't many characters that scale to Nami and Janna. If there are values such as smallest tsunami and smallest storm success, maybe they can be used.

I understand what you mean. Since we see many things in the game's story only as text, pixel calculations of feats cannot be made. This causes even a game with 160 or so characters to have very few calculators. Successes like Nami creating a tsunami and Janna creating storms come to my mind. The only problem is that there aren't many characters that scale to Nami and Janna. If there are values such as smallest tsunami and smallest storm success, maybe they can be used.
Well, with sufficient implications you can throw dirt in the direction of a size, but yeah, pretty much what you said

I guess its fine but the verse in general is dead and is in dire need of a complete revamp (and removing the ******* skins from the profiles, who thought that was a good idea?)

We simply don't have enough active supporters...

Aurelion Sol

Aurelion Sol's AP statement seems suspicious. The character is described as 3-C due to this line used for The Destroyer card in the LoR game. Let me explain why it's wrong:
  • What is the evidence that Aurelion Sol is stronger or comparable to The Destroyer?
  • We don't know how The Destroyer was able to destroy the Galaxy. Maybe he does this with a special hax. Maybe he can do this with just one attack, and this attack has a value even higher than Aurelion Sol's own AP. As far as I can see, it is said in VSB that such statements such as "may destroy the planet/galaxy/universe" should not be accepted unless there is support. For example, there is a statement in Naruto that he can destroy a lot of planets, but it is not accepted because it is not stated how he can destroy it and it is possible that it is an exaggeration.
  • From what I understand, The Destroyer is something like Aurelion Sol's servant or a warrior created by him. In LoR, a Champion card usually has servants/crew/minions, etc. Even if The Destroyer is something like his warrior, there is no rule that it will always be Master>Master's warrior. Many times in fictional series, we have been shown things such as the slave being stronger than his master, the apprentice being stronger than his master. Why should Aurelion Sol be Galaxy level just because he is the master of someone who doesn't even know how he was able to destroy the Galaxy?
  • Even if Aurelion Sol is the creator of The Destroyer and not its master, there is no such thing as creator>creature. There are many examples of this too. Or, after The Destroyer, he may have surpassed his creator, Aurelion Sol, in power.

Since I did not fully understand the relationship between these two characters, I gave examples as both master-warrior and creator-creature.
yes The Destroyer was created by Aurelion Sol. Aurelion Sol also says that he is not even one of the celestials he carefully created, meaning he despises him and has created many celestials stronger than him. Aurelion Sol clearly uses the word galaxy as an idiom when saying it, and sometimes you just need to destroy the galaxy to relieve stress. he means. He looks down on a Galaxy.

latest

Rioter has confirmed Tier 3 bloodlusted Aurelion Sol. He is specifically referring to the one currently bound by Targon; though the original podcast where he first said it 5 years ago now has a broken link (SoundCloud) in the LoL wiki.

Without the bind of Aurelion Sol's larger-than-star jewel crown on his head, he can be a galaxy-sized being. Yes, I'm aware that the same thing was basically said in the Dev Insight of Universe canon; this ASol, however, is also the actual one that was released, bound by Targon currently. Without that bind, he can sizemorph to galaxy size.

its not a Creation hax because he can attack with Galaxies.

All Galaxies in one palm. and I am the one who made the Universe. We are talking about a Cosmic being here who makes sentences like this.
I was even thinking of opening a crt to make Aurelion Sol 3-A.
The Messenger is universe-sized etheral star being. and Aurelion Sol created him. and he said to him (dog); Who's a good boooy? and Time for walkies boooy.

If you really don't hate Aurelion Sol, you can check out the previous 3-B upgrade crt.

yes The Destroyer was created by Aurelion Sol. Aurelion Sol also says that he is not even one of the celestials he carefully created, meaning he despises him and has created many celestials stronger than him. Aurelion Sol clearly uses the word galaxy as an idiom when saying it, and sometimes you just need to destroy the galaxy to relieve stress. he means. He looks down on a Galaxy.

latest

Rioter has confirmed Tier 3 bloodlusted Aurelion Sol. He is specifically referring to the one currently bound by Targon; though the original podcast where he first said it 5 years ago now has a broken link (SoundCloud) in the LoL wiki.

Without the bind of Aurelion Sol's larger-than-star jewel crown on his head, he can be a galaxy-sized being. Yes, I'm aware that the same thing was basically said in the Dev Insight of Universe canon; this ASol, however, is also the actual one that was released, bound by Targon currently. Without that bind, he can sizemorph to galaxy size.

All Galaxies in one palm. and I am the one who made the Universe. We are talking about a Cosmic being here who makes sentences like this.
The Messenger is universe-sized etheral star being. and Aurelion Sol created him. and he said to him (dog); Who's a good boooy? and Time for walkies boooy.

If you really don't hate Aurelion Sol, you can check out the previous 3-B upgrade crt.
I understand. Then let's wait for you to make 3-A crt. If accepted, we will add 3-A to Asol's profile. If it is not accepted, we will edit its 3-C statement 👍

I understand. Then let's wait for you to make 3-A crt. If accepted, we will add 3-A to Asol's profile. If it is not accepted, we will edit its 3-C statement 👍
I'll open it after I search for a few new things, but here's another thing I have to say about your 3-C downgrade: You rejected the Destroyer scale by saying that the Creator may not always be stronger than the Created Creature, but as far as I know, the normal one is Creator > Created Creature, yes the Creature can be stronger sometimes, but you have to prove it? The Creator is always stronger than the Created Creature, unless the Created Creature is proven to be stronger than the Creator.

I'll open it after I search for a few new things, but here's another thing I have to say about your 3-C downgrade: You rejected the Destroyer scale by saying that the Creator may not always be stronger than the Created Creature, but as far as I know, the normal one is Creator > Created Creature, yes the Creature can be stronger sometimes, but you have to prove it? The Creator is always stronger than the Created Creature, unless the Created Creature is proven to be stronger than the Creator.
Actually, I changed my mind after reading what he wrote. Because, as you said, Rioter has already accepted tier 3 ASol and The Destroyer is one of the most ordinary creatures created by Asol. The reason why I think that the created thing can be stronger than its creator is that there are characters that are stronger than their creator, such as the 1000-Armed Lotus King created by Hashirama in Naruto. That's why it seemed suspicious to me at first. I thought it might be The Destroyer AP>Asol Ap, but if it already gets tier 3 from Rioter's word, it doesn't matter that much, worst case scenario we'll just change its description. We can even add that it can summon 3-C creatures to fight.

Actually, I changed my mind after reading what he wrote. Because, as you said, Rioter has already accepted tier 3 ASol and The Destroyer is one of the most ordinary creatures created by Asol. The reason why I think that the created thing can be stronger than its creator is that there are characters that are stronger than their creator, such as the 1000-Armed Lotus King created by Hashirama in Naruto. That's why it seemed suspicious to me at first. I thought it might be The Destroyer AP>Asol Ap, but if it already gets tier 3 from Rioter's word, it doesn't matter that much, worst case scenario we'll just change its description. We can even add that it can summon 3-C creatures to fight.
Could you please cross out the part of Aurelion Sol in Downgrade so that new viewers don't misunderstand 👍

latest

This makes sense to me; and I'm otherwise neutral about some other things.

I started playing LoR again and realized that unfortunately there is no AP feat that we can give to Low Tier LoL characters. In fact, the situation is such that even characters in Demacia, Noxus and Frelijord use cannon launchers, catapults, traps, armored elephants, etc. to destroy things. Elephant is already 9-B and these characters are in a position to die to Elephant. At the same time, there are characters such as Fiora, Akali, Lucian, Vayne, who we do not know how powerful they are without a weapon. Generally I think they should be somewhere between 10-B and 9-B.

Now I found a few things.

Trundle talks about skull crushing. 9-C gets according to this calculation.

Ashu, Braum and Sejuani can freeze their opponents. According to this calculation, 9-A feat.

Characters that can create storms, such as Kennen, can be scaled to 7-B with this calculation. I think if Kenen becomes 7-B, most of the characters will be 7-B. Because we can say that it is comparable to Zed, Akali, Shen Kennen, in this case most of the characters will be 7-B. Of course, there is such a situation. Can they withstand the storms and lightning created by Kennen? Maybe they don't lose against Kennen because they can all escape from his lightning strikes. In short, anyone who is stronger than Kennen or who can fight with Kennen as AP and who does not die against his attacks should get 7-B.

Now I found a few things.

Trundle talks about skull crushing. 9-C gets according to this calculation.

Ashu, Braum and Sejuani can freeze their opponents. According to this calculation, 9-A feat.

Characters that can create storms, such as Kennen, can be scaled to 7-B with this calculation. I think if Kenen becomes 7-B, most of the characters will be 7-B. Because we can say that it is comparable to Zed, Akali, Shen Kennen, in this case most of the characters will be 7-B. Of course, there is such a situation. Can they withstand the storms and lightning created by Kennen? Maybe they don't lose against Kennen because they can all escape from his lightning strikes. In short, anyone who is stronger than Kennen or who can fight with Kennen as AP and who does not die against his attacks should get 7-B.
I'm currently preparing a picture of which character takes the scales from whom. Let's not do anything until it's over.

latest

If that's the case then he should be fully 3-B as galaxy-sized beings are in that range (here or here as examples).

New Tiers of All League of Legends Champions:
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven

You can ask all your thoughts and questions. so all Characters are no longer Low 7-C. most are High 8-C. and the meanings of the Arrows: The beginning of the Arrow is the character itself, and the tip of the Arrow is from whom it takes scales. For example, in Part One, the Arrow sign starts from Lux, and Sylas, where it is scaled, has the Arrow's tip.

Last edited:
You can ask all your thoughts and questions. so all Characters are no longer Low 7-C. most are High 8-C. and the meanings of the Arrows: The beginning of the Arrow is the character itself, and the tip of the Arrow is from whom it takes scales. For example, in Part One, the Arrow sign starts from Lux, and Sylas, where it is scaled, has the Arrow's tip.
First of all, well done. You've done something very challenging. I have a few questions in my mind.

According to this scaling, Garen, Katarina, Talon etc. are portrayed as the weakest characters. For example, some of the Yordles may be lower in AP than Garen. I don't understand how dragons have to be at least High 8-C. I guess due to some sort of calculation all fire breathing dragons are at least High 8-C. Of course, how Garen and other Demacians will scale through Shyvana is the most important question. Because when they first brought Shyvana to Demacia, did they fight to keep her down? I heard his story years ago.

As far as I understand, Kennen's electricity cannot kill Sion, and characters like Irelia, who fights with Sion in the animation, get scale from this. Considering that Irelia cut off Swain's arm, there was a war between them and since she went so far as to cut off his arm, Swain must be a strong enough threat to kill her. Yes, I think it makes sense that it takes scale in Swain . So how does Shen get scale from Kennen's attacks? In this case, whether Shen is 7-B or not is a very important event. Because Zed, Shadow Kayn, Xayah and Rakan will also be 7-B in scale from Zed.

I don't know why Yasuo, Yone, and Riven are 8-B, but yes, they must scale with each other.

Maokai's 7-B calc is flawed. Because they used Totem Maokai's picture and scaled it to normal Maokai. CGMs did not accept it anyway. So Ivern and Maokai should also be High 8-C or 8-B.

I think we should place Shaco in Unknown Tier :)

Apart from all of these, you forgot my favorite character Vladimir, he is 4-B because he kills Darkin.

Apart from these, I have an idea for Demacia characters. Jarvan creates an earthquake with his ultimate. There is nothing about the magnitude of the earthquake and how many seconds it lasted. So maybe it can't be calculated, but the walls that appear as a result of his ultimate can be calculated. But Walls may have a value even lower than Tier 8.

Scan and reference your scaling-- also the profiles are hot ass so just throwing the scaling in won't change much

First of all, well done. You've done something very challenging. I have a few questions in my mind.

According to this scaling, Garen, Katarina, Talon etc. are portrayed as the weakest characters. For example, some of the Yordles may be lower in AP than Garen. I don't understand how dragons have to be at least High 8-C. I guess due to some sort of calculation all fire breathing dragons are at least High 8-C. Of course, how Garen and other Demacians will scale through Shyvana is the most important question. Because when they first brought Shyvana to Demacia, did they fight to keep her down? I heard his story years ago.

As far as I understand, Kennen's electricity cannot kill Sion, and characters like Irelia, who fights with Sion in the animation, get scale from this. Considering that Irelia cut off Swain's arm, there was a war between them and since she went so far as to cut off his arm, Swain must be a strong enough threat to kill her. Yes, I think it makes sense that it takes scale in Swain . So how does Shen get scale from Kennen's attacks? In this case, whether Shen is 7-B or not is a very important event. Because Zed, Shadow Kayn, Xayah and Rakan will also be 7-B in scale from Zed.

I don't know why Yasuo, Yone, and Riven are 8-B, but yes, they must scale with each other.

Maokai's 7-B calc is flawed. Because they used Totem Maokai's picture and scaled it to normal Maokai. CGMs did not accept it anyway. So Ivern and Maokai should also be High 8-C or 8-B.

I think we should place Shaco in Unknown Tier :)

Apart from all of these, you forgot my favorite character Vladimir, he is 4-B because he kills Darkin.

Apart from these, I have an idea for Demacia characters. Jarvan creates an earthquake with his ultimate. There is nothing about the magnitude of the earthquake and how many seconds it lasted. So maybe it can't be calculated, but the walls that appear as a result of his ultimate can be calculated. But Walls may have a value even lower than Tier 8.
The power of Yordle magic should not be underestimated, at least they were able to fight Graves and Twisted Fate. Garen killed a dragon

Actually, the only character in this entire list that I wasn't objective about was Shen. Leader of the Kinkou, the Eye of Twilight, judgment between the spirit realm and the physical world. There's no reason for Shen to take a direct scale, but I thought I'd give it for these reasons. but I have the right to do so because if you look at the profiles, some of the profiles are given Scale over Prediction. If you insist, I'll take it back, but I don't think big Shen will be weaker than Kennen.

Real-life Tornadoes are between High 8-C and 8-B, and the Tornado the size Yasuo made in the Awaken animation is 8-B. It seems like they gave Yasuo that Tier because of the energy thing. Since Yasuo is 8-B, Yone is superior to all of Yasuo's Techniques, he will also be 8-B, and Riven will be High 8-C physically, 8-B with Wind Slash.

I didn't research the Maokai incident in detail, I just looked at the profiles, you are right. Maokai and Ivern should be High 8-C
Okay Shaco will be Unknown

I don't think there is a character that can get scale from Jarvan's ultimate.

As a result, I will not make any changes until you respond to this answer, but the changes we will make are: Maokai and Ivern High 8-C, Shaco Unknown. and depending on your answer a few characters may fall from 7-B to High 8-C

Actually, the only character in this entire list that I wasn't objective about was Shen. Leader of the Kinkou, the Eye of Twilight, judgment between the spirit realm and the physical world. There's no reason for Shen to take a direct scale, but I thought I'd give it for these reasons. but I have the right to do so because if you look at the profiles, some of the profiles are given Scale over Prediction. If you insist, I'll take it back, but I don't think big Shen will be weaker than Kennen.
Shen being 7-B wouldn't normally be an exaggeration. The reason I'm skeptical about this is: Even if Kennen and Shen are comparable, it may be possible that Kennen has higher AP than him with his lightning attacks, but they are physically in the same tier. For example, Shen may not be affected by lightning at all with the movement he makes with the W skill in the game, and this ability is considered as invulnerability hax since it is not durability but rather a shield that protects against all attacks. Of course, we can do something like this for Shen: If there is no such thing as Karma and Irelia being much superior to Shen, we can say that it is comparable to Irelia and give it 7-B. Of course, in this case, most of the characters, including Akali, Wukong and Master Yi, would be 7-B, and in this case, we can take all of Noxus and Demacia as 7-B. Considering that they also took scales from Garen, the characters would be at least 7-B. Now it's like Malphite has become weaker than everyone else, but we can say that he is comparable to other Ixtal characters and raise him to 7-B.

It makes sense when you think about it this way: Since Singed is 7-B and Master Yi fought him, he must be 7-B. Of course, Master Yi may have vowed not to fight him but only to kill him, I don't remember exactly.

Shen being 7-B wouldn't normally be an exaggeration. The reason I'm skeptical about this is: Even if Kennen and Shen are comparable, it may be possible that Kennen has higher AP than him with his lightning attacks, but they are physically in the same tier. For example, Shen may not be affected by lightning at all with the movement he makes with the W skill in the game, and this ability is considered as invulnerability hax since it is not durability but rather a shield that protects against all attacks. Of course, we can do something like this for Shen: If there is no such thing as Karma and Irelia being much superior to Shen, we can say that it is comparable to Irelia and give it 7-B. Of course, in this case, most of the characters, including Akali, Wukong and Master Yi, would be 7-B, and in this case, we can take all of Noxus and Demacia as 7-B. Considering that they also took scales from Garen, the characters would be at least 7-B. Now it's like Malphite has become weaker than everyone else, but we can say that he is comparable to other Ixtal characters and raise him to 7-B.
How do Akali, Wukong, and Master Yi get 7-B scale?

We say Irelia, Akali and Shen are comparable. We say that characters like Wukong and Master Yi should not be too weak than them and give them 7-B. If Master Yi fought Singed anyway, he should get 7-B.
Master Yi and Wukong should be 7-B okay, but even though Akali is comparable to Shen, it's ridiculous to fully scale her, she should stay High 8-C as an outlier.

I understand But if Garen becomes 7-B, then what will Akali scale to?
Garen is at the bottom, whatever Tier Garen is, everyone in LoL will have at least that Tier. But Garen, having 7-B would be ridiculous, especially after your Elephant example. If you are an Akali fan and want Akali to be 7-B, I don't see any problem in making the entire LoL at least 7-B.

Garen is at the bottom, whatever Tier Garen is, everyone in LoL will have at least that Tier. But Garen, having 7-B would be ridiculous, especially after your Elephant example. If you are an Akali fan and want Akali to be 7-B, I don't see any problem in making the entire LoL at least 7-B.
NO.

I am not allowing ya'll to go circular scaling on this shit.

Back