• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Viego and Pantheon scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off my dome, Senna herself draws power and life from the Black Mist like Viego does, albeit to a lesser extent. That, and Lucian uses special weaponry to deal with spirits/black mist.

Looking into it properly, Senna, Vayne, Akshan, and Lucian all are Sentinels: "A Sentinel uses the weapon by channeling their souls into light. Lucian's pistols were originally wielded by his father Urias and by Senna. Senna now wields a relic canon made out of various relic-stones from deceased Sentinels." This also includes Graves, who was formerly a Sentinel (stopped after Viego was defeated).

So mainly, it is their weaponry that allows them to meaningfully damage Viego. That said, idk the ramifications this would have on their other stats (other than maybe improved combat speed, which would make sense since Viego himself was only Massively Hypersonic for awhile before getting MFTL with the Pantheon stuff).
I agree sentinels are not low tier fodder. But they aren't portrayed to be god tiers either. I just dont think a galaxy/mftl+ lvl character would have so much trouble against these fighters.

For one piece fans
Its like scaling vice admirals to yonkou lvl characters off of a single feat.
Sure there's nothing that directly says they cant be that strong, but it wouldn't make that much sense in the grand scheme of things.

I vote disagree
Your refusal won't change anything. Everything is proven.

You can't call it a feat that he fought without even using black fog because of the author.

And already CRT was accepted and the tiers were changed.

Its not just that. He also pulls upto lucian and senna 2v1 and doesn't murder them instantly. They survive several encounters with him and are portrayed to be threats to his conquest.
In his battle with Senna, Viego had not yet encountered the pantheon.

And he was not fighting seriously.

That's what Viego says to him when he's fighting the Pantheon.

I just want a piece of my love.

So Viego was never serious.

But in the same way that you scale Xerath, you have to scale Viego.

He couldn't kill anyone in the Pantheon. The great resurrected figure couldn't even wound one of the 4 humans. If you are writing this as a success for senna and lucian, I will think you are blind ignorant.

Your refusal won't change anything. Everything is proven.

You can't call it a feat that he fought without even using black fog because of the author.

And already CRT was accepted and the tiers were changed.
Alr then? Aren't you the one who asked me for my opinion?

For one piece fans
Its like scaling vice admirals to yonkou lvl characters off of a single feat.
Sure there's nothing that directly says they cant be that strong, but it wouldn't make that much sense in the grand scheme of things.
First of all, I stated everything.
And riot staff also say that Viego beat Pantheon handily.

So he doesn't give a damn about your broken-ass equalizations.

You can call the cinematic "plot armor" or whatever but it happened, it's canon and that's that; the SoL event is a mess and poorly written and we have to deal with it.

Given everything the only anti feat here is Viego beating Atreus which can be explained as Atreus not being able to access the full power of the Pantheon the Aspect during their fight and Viego just mind controlling the dead aspect through hax.

Like, before the Sentinels of Light event Viego literally lost against Miss Fortune, Braum, Yasuo, Illaoi, Pyke and Ahri during the events of the Ruined King game. Jumping from that to beating a solar system buster is just dumb 🗿

Last edited:
You can call the cinematic "plot armor" or whatever but it happened, it's canon and that's that; the SoL event is a mess and poorly written and we have to deal with it.

Given everything the only anti feat here is Viego beating Atreus which can be explained as Atreus not being able to access the full power of the Pantheon the Aspect during their fight and Viego just mind controlling the dead aspect through hax.

Like, before the Sentinels of Light event Viego literally lost against Miss Fortune. Braum, Yasuo, Illaoi, Pyke and Ahri during the events of the Ruined King game. Jumping from that to beating a solar system buster is just dumb 🗿
What about the fact that the way they defeated it was to refill that necklace with the magic that had been corrupted by nagakaburous? And that illoi touched miss fortune when she was about to control her and brought her back to herself. And you're not putting aside the fact that the necklace was just for Viego?

That's an achievement, and that's what happened, Viego defeated the Pantheon. Atreus was using his power, I proved it above.

I mean, we can't stupidly sit around and buy 7A just because it was sealed by the blessed fog, sorry.

We've been arguing with you since the beginning, you say nonsense like thresh will be 4B.

So the pantheon's inability to harm anyone there is not plot armor? Kos, the big resurrected face couldn't hit 4 people, so we take the face as 7A?

I won't let you underestimate Viego.

Were your questions here properly answered, Lephyr?

https://vsbattles.com/threads/viego-and-pantheon-scale.159294/post-6087580

Also, some instructions for whoever will apply any accepted changes based on this thread:

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary. The Standard Format for Character Profiles page is also very useful to take a look through, and please try to otherwise avoid any spelling, grammar, or structure errors as well.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

Were your questions here properly answered, Lephyr?

https://vsbattles.com/threads/viego-and-pantheon-scale.159294/post-6087580

Also, some instructions for whoever will apply any accepted changes based on this thread:

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary. The Standard Format for Character Profiles page is also very useful to take a look through, and please try to otherwise avoid any spelling, grammar, or structure errors as well.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.
It seems the upgrade would cause a mess of scaling, and thus it is preferable the supporters organize a more thorough revision. As such, the changes were reverted and I personally agree we shouldn't apply this haphazardly.

Okay. Thank you for helping out. 🙏
Can you close the crt. I am closing the account, there is no one interested in League Of Legends, I have been exhausting myself in vain for 3 weeks.

It's not worth dealing with when there are clear scales to prove what to whom.

It seems the upgrade would cause a mess of scaling, and thus it is preferable the supporters organize a more thorough revision. As such, the changes were reverted and I personally agree we shouldn't apply this haphazardly.
Can you close the crt. I am closing the account, there is no one interested in League Of Legends, I have been exhausting myself in vain for 3 weeks.

It's not worth dealing with when there are clear scales to prove what to whom.

I have laid it all out. Whoever wants to think can think, and I am not going to take care of it anymore, nobody is taking care of it, and unfortunately I have been exhausting myself all these weeks for nothing.

I thank those who have supported me.

Yes, please calm down. Things do tend to move very slowly around here, as we need to make all the necessary precise and well-considered preparations for each revision, so they are applied in coherent and well-structured manners and our wiki pages are not messed up.

For example, I had to help prepare for over two years until we could begin to apply our DC Comics cosmology revision, and our staff members do not have the time to even reply to a large part of our content revision threads here, so given that they were willing to help you out so comparatively quickly here is not anything to be upset about.

@LephyrTheRevanchist @Elizhaa

Are you willing to help out Mukaddes with instructions please?

Yes, please calm down. Things do tend to move very slowly around here, as we need to make all the necessary precise and well-considered preparations for each revision, so they are applied in coherent and well-structured manners and our wiki pages are not messed up.

For example, I had to help prepare for over two years until we could begin to apply our DC Comics cosmology revision, and our staff members do not have the time to even reply to a large part of our content revision threads here, so given that they were willing to help you out so comparatively quickly here is not anything to be upset about.

As long as they don't know anything about League Of Legends, I don't know what to say. If I knew they would listen to my every proof, I would explain where they don't understand without getting bored.

But they don't have full knowledge of the verse and it will tire them and me. I can still write LONG and explain here why I made this scale.

Okay, but almost everybody in this forum often face the same problems as you do, and they manage to stay patient and apply their revisions in coherent and properly structured manners, and many of them have had to thoroughly familiarise themselves with our standards and conventions and hone their editing skills for years before they know how to properly plan out and apply content revisions, so as such I would greatly appreciate if you stop severely acting out in a dramatic manner for the slightest problem for anything that you do. If everybody else here acted that way, nothing would function in our community.

Okay, but almost everybody in this forum often face the same problems as you do, and they manage to stay patient and apply their revisions in coherent and properly structured manners, and many of them have had to thoroughly familiarise themselves with our standards and conventions and hone their editing skills for years before they know how to properly plan out and apply content revisions, so as such I would greatly appreciate if you stop severely acting out in a dramatic manner for the slightest problem for anything that you do. If everybody else here acted that way, nothing would function in our community.
Okay, thank you, I will do my best.

Antvasima Can it be readable if I explain here again why I made this scale and throw the generally accepted sources?

I hope this will not waste my time.

The problem is, many people have fought Viego from what I could gather above. People that have no reason to scale to the god tiers of the verse (of which Viego here would scale quite substantially above, given how he handled Pantheon based on the scans). This would mean quite a lot of the verse will suddenly be at the god tiers' levels.

It seems Viego scaling is undeniable, given how direct the quotes in the OP are. What needs to be figured out is how to handle the low tiers.

That's why I would prefer if a few verse supporters could organize a more general revision to fix the issues.

We could apply the upgrade to Viego now and fix the others down the line, but I don't know how viable that would be.

The problem is, many people have fought Viego from what I could gather above. People that have no reason to scale to the god tiers of the verse (of which Viego here would scale quite substantially above, given how he handled Pantheon based on the scans). This would mean quite a lot of the verse will suddenly be at the god tiers' levels.
As I had said earlier, Sentinel's weapons seem to bypass durability for evil spirits, or wraiths/Black Mist in verse.

It isn't that most of the lower tier characters stats would scale to Viego (outside probably reaction and/or combat speed to keep up with him in a fight): They're just using his equivalent of kryptonite.
It seems Viego scaling is undeniable, given how direct the quotes in the OP are. What needs to be figured out is how to handle the low tiers.
This is true still, regardless of implications. There is only evidence in favor of Viego being upgraded, even if the "consistency" of such could be questioned.

Riot isn't known for their good writing when it comes to game events lmao
That's why I would prefer if a few verse supporters could organize a more general revision to fix the issues.

We could apply the upgrade to Viego now and fix the others down the line, but I don't know how viable that would be.
This would probably be the best course of action, yeah.

If I can have a TLDR summary, perhaps.

If you want, Lephyr, in 8-10 hours (evening time in my country) I can tell you very nicely why we got this and why other people think that the whole verse will ascend to the god layer.

But no, only Viego will rise in the verse.

Sorun şu ki, yukarıda toplayabildiğim kadarıyla birçok kişi Viego ile savaştı. Ayetin tanrı kademelerine ölçeklendirmek için hiçbir nedeni olmayan insanlar (taramalara dayanarak Pantheon'u nasıl ele aldığı göz önüne alındığında Viego burada oldukça yukarıda ölçeklenecektir). Bu, ayetin büyük bir kısmının birdenbire tanrı seviyelerinde olacağı anlamına gelir.

OP'deki alıntıların ne kadar doğrudan olduğu göz önüne alındığında, Viego ölçeklendirmesinin inkar edilemez olduğu görülüyor. Anlaşılması gereken şey, düşük katmanların nasıl ele alınacağıdır.

Bu yüzden birkaç ayet destekçisinin sorunları düzeltmek için daha genel bir revizyon organize etmesini tercih ederim.

Yükseltmeyi şimdi Viego'ya uygulayabilir ve diğerlerini ileride düzeltebiliriz, ancak bunun ne kadar uygulanabilir olacağını bilmiyorum.
I first wrote about WHY Viego should be elevated to the god of the verse, but the real confusion is WHY Viego was defeated.

1- We all know what the Plot Armor means, Viego has a novel called Catastrophe, a comic book about the Loyal Heart and an animation called Catastrophe.

There's a Guardian of Light event for Viego.

Viego was once sealed by people who were almost simple. But that was because, as you can see on the League Of Legends page, all the black fog was absorbed into a necklace blessed by NAGAKABUROUS.

This is not the issue now, but the reason for its sealing was the use of completely opposite means.

Viego was sealed by the guardians of the light, as will be revealed in the final animation, but instead of talking about those who say he was sealed but don't take advantage of the scripture, "Why was he sealed? Why was he sealed?"

2- Viego was sealed by the Holy Mist. The Holy Mist is a power particle of isolde and the only thing Viego's black mist cannot touch. The main reason for this is that people use it for sealing. Before you know it, the animation becomes completely absurd. In the comic Viego can easily react to small arms fire, but in the animation he just stands still. Because this is all Plot armor and these pieces cannot be used in favor of the people and this should not be denied. In verse 2, Viego is the only one who overcomes the Pantheon's attack, reacts to it, comes close to killing it and makes it his slave. 2) I will talk again about the plot armor on the light guards. Why did none of them have any trouble when the Guardians of Light climbed Mount Targon? Or why none of them were erased from existence "to return to stardust". "They are ordinary people! I mean, just the fact that they were able to climb Mount Targon with ease shows how much they were favored by the author. And it's not an achievement because not all the guards were in any way affected by Targon's influence.
Then I'll tell you what the guards' weapons are for.

First of all, as the profiles of Lucian and Senna show, the weapons used by the Guardians erase and purify evil spirits from existence. It allows you to touch them, and no matter how resistant it is, it affects and damages that soul.

But Viego is not erased from existence or subjected to any surface damage.

And in the Shadow Islands, the source of the weapons in Viego's novel The Catastrophe, it was Viego's opposing force, the Jenda'Kaya, who created the League.

So people are not supposed to achieve success. The reason is very simple. From any shadow island character, the guards can never get a scale, because their weapons completely ignore traditional durability, touch the Spirits and purify them.

But Viego did not receive superficial damage from them, he only felt them, but the pain was not great.

On the contrary, Viego's resistance to the onslaught of weapons that both erase from existence, deny resistance, and erase and purify from existence is an achievement.

At the same time, Viego did not kill Pantheon after defeating him, but instead took him into his army. It appears here. But instead of saying that Viego could not react to anyone, why could the Pantheon, the source of the entire master scale, draw no guards against Viego's unequivocal and unstoppable order "Kill them!"? "Why could he draw no guards, could not approach them, and all the guards reacted by fleeing from him? In this case, the owner of the main scale also falls. Of course not! This is an example of "Plot Armor". Ordinary people resisting Targon (not impressed) They were able to react to Viego and Pantheon. So there is no inconsistency in the scale and I have said everything with my fully proven scales, the rest is entirely up to you sir.

There are many friends who say that Pantheon does not fully utilize the power of Face.

I proved that I used the power of the Pantheon in the scale I built.

And let's not forget that many characters have scales thanks to the Pantheon. The simplest example

Xerath, Aatrox.

Therefore, the downgrading of viego means that the profiles of Xerath and Aatrox are also touched.

(Xerath takes the scales from Atreus. So Atreus is the one who uses the power of the image, but he is only human.
So there is clear and conclusive evidence that Viego also uses the scales through Atreus.

At the same time, for those who say that Viego did not use all the power he fought with, let me provide my proof with these panels. The fact that the Pantheon created and used the concept of war is proof enough that "I have explained it in my own way", but for those who say this is not enough, I would like to show that Xerath got the scale from Atreust, who is human but has the power of form. https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/tr_TR/story/pantheon-color-story/ You can read it here. This is the story of the battle between Xerath and the pantheon and Xerath takes the scale. " You can go to my previous page and read the results of the battle between Viego and Atreus by clicking on the link ^_^ ""

1. In this case I proved that Viego can get a scale from the Pantheon and I think it doesn't affect any character. Thank you to everyone who reads (^^) (Presenting Viego's sealing as an excuse is not evidence. This was purely a plot armor armor).

370283076_6905242666186016_4888787877199590272_n.jpg

387555006_232906519468155_6648313532392819393_n.jpg

370211681_335896562288234_5934013866983942534_n.jpg

That's it, I'm waiting for your comments!

(This was to show that the panels I threw used the power of the Pantheon and that Xerath was scaled from the human Atreus.

And then '' BUT HE DOESN'T USE HIS POWER!''

will not be commented on.)

Yes. This seems very reasonable to me. Thank you for helping out. 🙏

Mukaddes, are you willing to collaborate in this regard please?

Yes, I'm willing, Mr. Antvasima.

but I don't know as many levels as you do.

But I'm ready to answer anything I can!

After all, the League Of Legends page needs active users.

And Antvasima, I want to ask you one more thing.

If the upgrade is accepted, Viego's profile also says High 6-A. This is because the fog covers the continents and Viego has full control within the fog and can create explosions that can damage everything (i.e. the ability to destroy everything except the fog's own attack).

However, it is also said that the fog can cover the entire planet, and the character's profile VSBW acknowledges this.

So can we also write 5-B here?

(This is the fog's own capacity for destruction and devastation, separate from the 4-B scale).

And Antvasima, I want to ask you one more thing.

If the upgrade is accepted, Viego's profile also says High 6-A. This is because the fog covers the continents and Viego has full control within the fog and can create explosions that can damage everything (i.e. the ability to destroy everything except the fog's own attack).

However, it is also said that the fog can cover the entire planet, and the character's profile VSBW acknowledges this.

So can we also write 5-B here?

(This is the fog's own capacity for destruction and devastation, separate from the 4-B scale).
Antvasima, The character has planetary range. his destructive power depends entirely on his range. like enveloping continents. so if it is accepted, can we write 5-B as destructive power? (For this, just looking at his profile will be enough).

Sorry, got busy with some IRL stuff. Should be free by sunday at the latest. Apologies for the inconvenience.
No problem.

We have written and indicated the answers to all the questions you have when you come back, so I will ask you to read it and answer the scale again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back