• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends - Removing some unaccepted calcs from the verse page

There are a few calculation blogs on the verse page that have never been accepted by calc group members, as well as some that staff had strong contentions with, I'll be aiming to remove them from the verse page for these reasons.

Wasn't accepted by calc group members, and the pixel scaling itself doesn't really make any sense as noted by @Zaratthustra:
"You're using an art image for his totemic skin then you're using screenshots from a youtube video of the game then using a released map for the Shadow Isles...this is clearly wrong. You can't just use 3 different sources for a calculation as each image has a different resolution thus a different amount of pixels."

No evaluation.

No evaluation.

Evaluated by @DMUA, who had contentions with it. The calculation itself is non-sensical, as it requires the reader to assume that these things are somehow planet-sized. Granted, I think that the lore of these skins states that they're planet busters, but at that point why not just list them as baseline Low 5-B or something, instead of using a silly (and likely non-canon) animation?

So the calculations list would go from this:

To a little something more like this:
But this is actually a secret ploy for me to make League of Legends weaker while I wank Dota 2 muahahaha, trust me.

Last edited:
Not off-site.

Edit: According to Weekly (the OP of those calculations), he said they are evaluated inside a thread. But due to lack of him not able to get those links, he offered to let CGMs to evaluate them.

Technically speaking the Ornn and Anivia calcs need to be redone anyways because it uses the old assumption of Runeterra being Earth-sized instead of the new canon size of being ~2x larger
Evaluated by @DMUA, who had contentions with it. The calculation itself is non-sensical, as it requires the reader to assume that these things are somehow planet-sized. Granted, I think that the lore of these skins states that they're planet busters, but at that point why not just list them as baseline Low 5-B or something, instead of using a silly (and likely non-canon) animation?
"Starmaw swims leisurely through the galaxies, oblivious to all other life around it. It's known as a devourer of worlds, but really it just happens to swallow a planet or two while it's yawning. "
"Sometimes Squink gets so scared that it inks itself, and in its frantic attempt to dash away it accidentally blots out an entire galaxy! "

Last edited:
Not off-site.
Denial is the first stage of grief. I hope you will overcome your loss soon, alhamdulillah. 🙏
Edit: According to Weekly (the OP of those calculations), he said they are evaluated inside a thread. But due to lack of him not able to get those links, he offered to let CGMs to evaluate them.
I'm pretty sure them being evaluated in a thread doesn't count, unless there's a rule I missed. He could of asked them to copy-paste their evaluations in the blog, or at least proved that they were evaluated and accepted somewhere on the blog or the verse's calculations list page. Not like it matters since he says they're inaccurate anyway.
"Starmaw swims leisurely through the galaxies, oblivious to all other life around it. It's known as a devourer of worlds, but really it just happens to swallow a planet or two while it's yawning. "
Eh, sure.
"Sometimes Squink gets so scared that it inks itself, and in its frantic attempt to dash away it accidentally blots out an entire galaxy! "
This isn't even an AP feat, so no clue why it's being brought up.

I'm pretty sure them being evaluated in a thread doesn't count, unless there's a rule I missed. He could of asked them to copy-paste their evaluations in the blog, or at least proved that they were evaluated and accepted somewhere on the blog or the verse's calculations list page. Not like it matters since he says they're inaccurate anyway.
You are talking about 4 years ago, I don't know their rules. Also, is there really a rule that those don't count?

Hate League
So fr*cking based...
but I think in fairness this is a range feat considering an entire galaxy is being obscured or covered by the ink
Yeah, but it's still not an AP feat, which this thread's technically all about.
You are talking about 4 years ago, I don't know their rules.
IIRC even before the forum move CGM staff had to post their evaluations on the blog as well, so yeah. Again, not like it matters since he can't prove they've been evaluated and that the calcs are now outdated due to new lore.

Your claim was they are added and non-evaluated thus in invalid, once you had context that they are evaluated, indirectly, now you are asking for their thread (which in fact is unknown, since merge IDK), like... whatever

Get them evaluated, lol.

Anyway, not interested on the thread, I already despised the way they are all too outdated and lacked many characters.

Also, Weekly said this following:
technically speaking the Ornn and Anivia calcs need to be redone anyways

What's that?
Obviously my VERY COOL and SWAG blog that proves that everyone scales to eachother and has a globobillion resistances and destroys your liberal arguments with facts and logic.
Also kinda ironic that there seems to be 3 supporters of Dota 2 and hardly any LoL supporters in this thread rn
Sssshhh, they're going to catch on.
Also, Weekly said this following:
Did you actually read my posts? Yes, I know the calcs are likely outdated and bad now as stated by Weekly, I literally brought that up two times now.

Then you did not even understand his message, alright
I am fully aware that he said that they need to be re-calced, however I'm not going to do that as it's not my problem, I'm only using the statement from Weekly where he says the calcs themselves are bad and outdated anyways. Removing the Ornn and Anivia calcs won't cause any issues with the profiles as well, as we still have the storm calc to fall back on, which Anivia should scale to since she should be equal or at the very least comparable to both Ornn and Voli.

What's that? Also kinda ironic that there seems to be 3 supporters of Dota 2 and hardly any LoL supporters in this thread rn (4 if you count Weekly who's responsible for Dota 2 in VSB)
Hey man, besides a bit of Dota wank I just played devil's advocate for the galaxy ink feat being at least range if not ap.

Given how many galaxy/cosmic skins and canon au's there are in league besides the normal characters of cosmic relevance, I'm sure there could be more to be found too.

Bump: May hate league but I want to see it have a fair chance of justifying/proving accepted feats, and potential for updated calcs/tiering from the people who do support.

Dota 7.34 patch nuts. Invoker a universal hero now : 0

Dota 7.34 patch nuts. Invoker a universal hero now : 0
image.png

This is so epic can we upgrade the verse to 3-A finally!?!?!?!!?!?!?!'

Guys there's a Dota 2 discussion thread for this, no need to take a dump on LoL like this
Universal refers to the new in game attribute (Strength, Intelligence, Agility, and Universal). Not wanking, just saying in terms of gameplay Invoker gonna be nuts now that he benefits from all the other attributes. Will take discussion to that Dota thread tho.
image.png

This is so epic can we upgrade the verse to 3-A finally!?!?!?!!?!?!?!'
Always has been

Eh, sure whatever... Not like the verse has enough supporters to defend this

We needed to revamp scaling chains and stuff anyway...

Back