• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Viego and Pantheon scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know next to nothing about LoL and stuff, but the quotes used in the OP seem very straightforward here.

I checked their profiles too, doesn't seem to create some weird scaling situation at first glance. Still, again, am not really that knowledgeable about the verse, only really knowing surface lore things and watching Arcane.
can I count you as accepted?

I know next to nothing about LoL and stuff, but the quotes used in the OP seem very straightforward here.

I checked their profiles too, doesn't seem to create some weird scaling situation at first glance. Still, again, am not really that knowledgeable about the verse, only really knowing surface lore things and watching Arcane.
I hate the game, but I don't deny the verse's power, and at least know about the high tiers being solar system - galaxy levels.

As you say, the thread starter presents clear evidence that Viego very directly scales to Pantheon, one of those higher tier characters.

Agree with the CRT to give Viego the 4-B through scaling.

Ben de uzman değilim, ancak kanıtlara göre değişikliklerin iyi göründüğünü tahmin ediyorum.
Thank you elizhaa

I showed Viego's war with the evidence I had. And I presented it with written proof.

Just as Pantheon and Aatrox scale from each other, so should Viego!

I presented all the evidence I had, and well.

May I count you in.

I believe you should be able to apply this, though would feel more comfortable if some verse supporter could corroborate the scale is accurate.
there's no lol admins..

But I can assure you.

You can look at the profile of characters like Xerath, Aatrox.

They all scale from Atreus and Pantheon.

Viego also has a very clear victory that you can see very clearly and I have presented it all in proof and I have shown it. I think it can be confirmed...

Doesn't need to be an admin.
There is no admin interested in LoL.

Characters like Xerath, Aatrox, etc. scale from Pantheon like the scale I made. 4 users other than you and 2 admins with you found it nice and approvable. So can I go in now and change the profile please?

Both Elizhaa and I aren't knowledgeable on LoL. While we find the scaling acceptable, we also have basically 0 context on the series.

Again, would feel more comfortable if someone knowledgeable could corroborate this.

Both Elizhaa and I aren't knowledgeable on LoL. While we find the scaling acceptable, we also have basically 0 context on the series.

Again, would feel more comfortable if someone knowledgeable could corroborate this.
You can look at the profile of everyone who is dealing with Lol. There is no one, all of them have either been inactive for years or their accounts are closed.

Either knowledgeable people are banned

I couldn't even focus on my work for 3 days looking for an admin to take care of me, but unfortunately there is none.

I want to say again that I have thrown the written proof of all of them and the veracity of the proofs.

Like Xerath and Pantheon, I think Viego should be approved on this scale.

tf is this rating 7-A, 6-B, potentially High 6-A Environmental Damage with The Black Mist, 4-B

it should be changed to

4-B, 6-B, potentially High 6-A Environmental Damage with The Black Mist

maybe cause he scale to pantheon ?
I'm sorry but I'm new to VSBW and I may have misunderstood the left to right alignment but the simplest example is the Pantheon

Tier: 4-B, Higher with Mortal Will | 4-B, Higher with Mortal Will | 4-B, Higher with Mortal Will, Low 2-C via Hax

It is shown as.

other characters are like that. We wrote it this way based on their previous feats.

I'm sorry but I'm new to VSBW and I may have misunderstood the left to right alignment but the simplest example is the Pantheon

Tier: 4-B, Higher with Mortal Will | 4-B, Higher with Mortal Will | 4-B, Higher with Mortal Will, Low 2-C via Hax

It is shown as.

other characters are like that. We wrote it this way based on their previous feats.
That's because he has different keys; each key represents one of the timelines (in pantheon profile).

And if I'm not mistaken, the purpose of this CRT is to upgrade his base, not to add another key so you will replace 7-A with 4-B and subsonic to MFTL+ only

That's because he has different keys; each key represents one of the timelines (in pantheon profile).

And if I'm not mistaken, the purpose of this CRT is to upgrade his base, not to add another key so you will replace 7-A with 4-B and subsonic to MFTL+ only
thanks I'll take care of it.

What do you think about the CRT?

I believe you should be able to apply this, though would feel more comfortable if some verse supporter could corroborate the scale is accurate.
The only proper supporter for the verse was Weekly and he is banned for 2 years

I'm a supporter too but I'm not nearly savvy enough for this.

In my opinion almost all of the profiles ahould be fridged since like 60% of them use outdated scaling using the game or in game abilities (not canon to the lore) for the ratings

In my opinion almost all of the profiles ahould be fridged since like 60% of them use outdated scaling using the game or in game abilities (not canon to the lore) for the ratings
I have provided proof that every piece of information I have presented here is canon. I have presented and proved that the Viegi and the pantheon battle scale are also canon.

Just as Xerath and Aatrox scale from the pantheon

He can take it in viego for that.

And you said lore is not a real source?

You told me nonsense like thresh will be 4B. Almost no character scales with Viego. VIEGO DIDN'T DEFEAT THE PANTHEON WITH BLACK FOG. HE USED BLACK FOG TO AVOID KILLING AND I WAS APPROVED BY 2 ADMINS, THIS WAS DEEMED APPROPRIATE.

What do you mean, when you have accomplishments like Viego fighting the Pantheon and defeating it on top of him?

While the story progression has been praised.

You want to take Viego 7A and subsonic?

I think it's what he deserves, and I didn't give it to him on my own, you could at least try to congratulate
him :)

Idk how consistent this scaling is

This is the same viego that was getting tagged and damaged by senna, graves, vayne, akshan and luician. Upscaling everyone to the god tiers of the verse doesn't make much sense.

Neutral for now

This is the same viego that was getting tagged and damaged by senna, graves, vayne, akshan and luician. Upscaling everyone to the god tiers of the verse doesn't make much sense.

Neutral for now
This is the kind of context I wanted.

Though, would it maybe be an outlier for them?

Off my dome, Senna herself draws power and life from the Black Mist like Viego does, albeit to a lesser extent. That, and Lucian uses special weaponry to deal with spirits/black mist.

Looking into it properly, Senna, Vayne, Akshan, and Lucian all are Sentinels: "A Sentinel uses the weapon by channeling their souls into light. Lucian's pistols were originally wielded by his father Urias and by Senna. Senna now wields a relic canon made out of various relic-stones from deceased Sentinels." This also includes Graves, who was formerly a Sentinel (stopped after Viego was defeated).

So mainly, it is their weaponry that allows them to meaningfully damage Viego. That said, idk the ramifications this would have on their other stats (other than maybe improved combat speed, which would make sense since Viego himself was only Massively Hypersonic for awhile before getting MFTL with the Pantheon stuff).

Neutral for now
The last animation was an animation with Plot armor.

Can you give me proof that viego took damage from light weapons?

This part, he says, is nonsense on the part of the authors themselves.

The last animation was all plot armor.

Viego didn't react to anything, we say Viego didn't react, but his slave, the fallen pantheon, couldn't harm any of the people there.

Then we'll have to erase all his success at the Pantheon.

Plot armor doesn't scale!

Neutral for now
Plot armor, that is, if you are going to take the scale from viego who lost to the author, you have to calculate that the Pantheon also falls into that state.

Because Viego gets hit by light weapons, but he takes no damage. He doesn't tend to take any wounds because he has a high level of durability.

In other words, Viego is powerful enough to dull the face's weapons and fade the face's armor, and he is also powerful enough to resurrect and kill the dead face.

It fully deserves this scale.

Neutral for now
I also can't forget the fiddlesticks 4-B debacle you pulled.

You should learn a little scale yourself before you start talking shit about me.

Plot armor, that is, if you are going to take the scale from viego who lost to the author, you have to calculate that the Pantheon also falls into that state.

Because Viego gets hit by light weapons, but he takes no damage. He doesn't tend to take any wounds because he has a high level of durability.

In other words, Viego is powerful enough to dull the face's weapons and fade the face's armor, and he is also powerful enough to resurrect and kill the dead face.

It fully deserves this scale.
This is the thing
Viego consistently gets outwitted or goes even with these characters. If we look at his scaling in its entirety rather than a single feat its actually more consistent for him to be a mid tier than high tier in the verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back