• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Viego and Pantheon scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the wait

And well, it seems both Elizhaa and DDM find the scaling acceptable, so to not keep holding the thread up, I think we can apply it.
I first wrote about WHY Viego should be elevated to the god of the verse, but the real confusion is WHY Viego was defeated.

1- We all know what the Plot Armor means, Viego has a novel called Catastrophe, a comic book about the Loyal Heart and an animation called Catastrophe.

There's a Guardian of Light event for Viego.

Viego was once sealed by people who were almost simple. But that was because, as you can see on the League Of Legends page, all the black fog was absorbed into a necklace blessed by NAGAKABUROUS.

This is not the issue now, but the reason for its sealing was the use of completely opposite means.

Viego was sealed by the guardians of the light, as will be revealed in the final animation, but instead of talking about those who say he was sealed but don't take advantage of the scripture, "Why was he sealed? Why was he sealed?"

2- Viego was sealed by the Holy Mist. The Holy Mist is a power particle of isolde and the only thing Viego's black mist cannot touch. The main reason for this is that people use it for sealing. Before you know it, the animation becomes completely absurd. In the comic Viego can easily react to small arms fire, but in the animation he just stands still. Because this is all Plot armor and these pieces cannot be used in favor of the people and this should not be denied. In verse 2, Viego is the only one who overcomes the Pantheon's attack, reacts to it, comes close to killing it and makes it his slave. 2) I will talk again about the plot armor on the light guards. Why did none of them have any trouble when the Guardians of Light climbed Mount Targon? Or why none of them were erased from existence "to return to stardust". "They are ordinary people! I mean, just the fact that they were able to climb Mount Targon with ease shows how much they were favored by the author. And it's not an achievement because not all the guards were in any way affected by Targon's influence.
Then I'll tell you what the guards' weapons are for.

First of all, as the profiles of Lucian and Senna show, the weapons used by the Guardians erase and purify evil spirits from existence. It allows you to touch them, and no matter how resistant it is, it affects and damages that soul.

But Viego is not erased from existence or subjected to any surface damage.

And in the Shadow Islands, the source of the weapons in Viego's novel The Catastrophe, it was Viego's opposing force, the Jenda'Kaya, who created the League.

So people are not supposed to achieve success. The reason is very simple. From any shadow island character, the guards can never get a scale, because their weapons completely ignore traditional durability, touch the Spirits and purify them.

But Viego did not receive superficial damage from them, he only felt them, but the pain was not great.

On the contrary, Viego's resistance to the onslaught of weapons that both erase from existence, deny resistance, and erase and purify from existence is an achievement.

At the same time, Viego did not kill Pantheon after defeating him, but instead took him into his army. It appears here. But instead of saying that Viego could not react to anyone, why could the Pantheon, the source of the entire master scale, draw no guards against Viego's unequivocal and unstoppable order "Kill them!"? "Why could he draw no guards, could not approach them, and all the guards reacted by fleeing from him? In this case, the owner of the main scale also falls. Of course not! This is an example of "Plot Armor". Ordinary people resisting Targon (not impressed) They were able to react to Viego and Pantheon. So there is no inconsistency in the scale and I have said everything with my fully proven scales, the rest is entirely up to you sir.

There are many friends who say that Pantheon does not fully utilize the power of Face.

I proved that I used the power of the Pantheon in the scale I built.

And let's not forget that many characters have scales thanks to the Pantheon. The simplest example

Xerath, Aatrox.

Therefore, the downgrading of viego means that the profiles of Xerath and Aatrox are also touched.

(Xerath takes the scales from Atreus. So Atreus is the one who uses the power of the image, but he is only human.
So there is clear and conclusive evidence that Viego also uses the scales through Atreus.

At the same time, for those who say that Viego did not use all the power he fought with, let me provide my proof with these panels. The fact that the Pantheon created and used the concept of war is proof enough that "I have explained it in my own way", but for those who say this is not enough, I would like to show that Xerath got the scale from Atreust, who is human but has the power of form. https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/tr_TR/story/pantheon-color-story/ You can read it here. This is the story of the battle between Xerath and the pantheon and Xerath takes the scale. " You can go to my previous page and read the results of the battle between Viego and Atreus by clicking on the link ^_^ ""

1. In this case I proved that Viego can get a scale from the Pantheon and I think it doesn't affect any character. Thank you to everyone who reads (^^) (Presenting Viego's sealing as an excuse is not evidence. This was purely a plot armor armor).

370283076_6905242666186016_4888787877199590272_n.jpg

387555006_232906519468155_6648313532392819393_n.jpg

370211681_335896562288234_5934013866983942534_n.jpg

That's it, I'm waiting for your comments!

(This was to show that the panels I threw used the power of the Pantheon and that Xerath was scaled from the human Atreus.

And then '' BUT HE DOESN'T USE HIS POWER!''

will not be commented on.)

I will mention that, unfortunately, none here truly alleviates my concern regarding the proper scaling for the low tiers that can stand up to Viego. "Plot armor" and such is not a compelling enough argument when even from this post, it seems eerily consistent that they can stand up to him.

But I suppose that can be handled better later on.

I will mention that, unfortunately, none here truly alleviates my concern regarding the proper scaling for the low tiers that can stand up to Viego. "Plot armor" and such is not a compelling enough argument when even from this post, it seems eerily consistent that they can stand up to him.
Not to be pushy, but as a reminder, they 'stand up' to Viego with lore specific weaponry he is weak to. Bascially using his kryptonite.

Speed scaling might still be weird, but otherwise, they're only really able to harm him with special weapons, and (iirc) don't really do well taking his even one of his attacks (outside the 'plot armor' letting them not completely die), so it'd only be speed that be weird about the situation, and idt other stats would be affected much.

will mention that, unfortunately, none here truly alleviates my concern regarding the proper scaling for the low tiers that can stand up to Viego. "Plot armor" and such is not a compelling enough argument when even from this post, it seems eerily consistent that they can stand up to him.

I explained that the reason they oppose viego is precisely because of the plot armor. A 4B and mftl+ character like pantheon can't catch and attack a H7A and subsonic character. This way even if we can't get viego, pantheon can't give them any scratch either?

Taking this scaling instead of plot armor would push many characters backwards instead of upwards.

But much more details can be discussed later in another discussion.

Thank you so much for replying Lephyr!

Not to be pushy, but as a reminder, they 'stand up' to Viego with lore specific weaponry he is weak to. Bascially using his kryptonite.

Speed scaling might still be weird, but otherwise, they're only really able to harm him with special weapons, and (iirc) don't really do well taking his even one of his attacks (outside the 'plot armor' letting them not completely die), so it'd only be speed that be weird about the situation, and idt other stats would be affected much.
Pantheon, ruined in speed, is fighting with graves :) then graves should be given mftl+ or panthon should be given subsonic, ignoring all mftl+ scales of pantheon. One has to accept that some things have plot armor.

Pantheon, ruined in speed, is fighting with graves :) then graves should be given mftl+ or panthon should be given subsonic, ignoring all mftl+ scales of pantheon. One has to accept that some things have plot armor.
Like I also said earlier, before the Pantheon scaling, Viego also only had massively hypersonic. Only could move at a snail's pace :LOL:

Jokes aside, their prior speed tiering is/was closer to said lower tier characters than the MFTL+ he would need for fighting Pantheon.

Like I also said earlier, before the Pantheon scaling, Viego also only had massively hypersonic. Only could move at a snail's pace :LOL:

Jokes aside, their prior speed tiering is/was closer to said lower tier characters than the MFTL+ he would need for fighting Pantheon.
Thank you for your humor, I love people who give such funny answers.

As I said, I told you about your achievements in terms of speed.

But I also told you that it is not wrong to attribute his inability to answer any of them properly in the animation in that battle to his plot armor.

Otherwise everyone, including the pantheon, will be subsonic.

Sorry for the wait

And well, it seems both Elizhaa and DDM find the scaling acceptable, so to not keep holding the thread up, I think we can apply it.
Thank you. That is probably fine then.

Yes, I reiterate to the supporters of this verse that this needs to be handled better later.

Sorry for the wait

Greetings, Lephyr,

Now that you have found Scalem acceptable, we can discuss this more clearly in the future when other discussion topics are opened.

The other admins and most importantly your comments have been accepted together.

Can you turn off commenting so I don't have to bother replying to anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back