• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Name one scenario where someone has countered sharingan genjutsu in this manner, I'll wait.
Not my burden. You should give an example where Real World damage doesn't wake up the character. From how Shikamaru got woken up it's clear the technique can be broken.

Yamamoto caught Aizen with his spiritual sense and pain even though Aizen put Yamamoto under KS. Uryu should be capable of doing that.

Last edited:
Not my burden. You should give an example where Real World damage doesn't wake up the character. From how Shikamaru got woken up it's clear the technique can be broken.

Yamamoto caught Aizen with his spiritual sense and pain even though Aizen put Yamamoto under KS. Uryu should be capable of doing that.
I already did give an example. Even itachi's non ocular genjutsu couldn't be broken by disrupting the chakra network, I said that from the beginning. Shikamaru broke out of whose genjutsu like that? Tayuya? Tayuya's GJ which is shit compared to what ocular genjutsu does? The only reason scaling isn't allowed between them is because one uses sound.

Even doodoo level genjutsu has been affecting various sensory shinobi constantly which brings me to these;
  • The Uryu supporters are saying that affecting 6th sense only applies to Izanami (y'all were mixing them up), that isn't true. Kabuto was fighting only with his 6th sense against Itachi and Sasuke, keeping his eyes closed the entire time. IT caught everyone in the world and even Naruto (best sensory shinobi at this point) with his interdimensional sensory capabilities was in danger of it. There's no difference once again between IT and what Sasuke can do after all, IT is reflecting the rinnegan on the moon and using the light to trap everyone in a genjutsu.
  • Ocular (maybe specifically sharingan) genjutsu is a compound ability ranging from mind reading, memory manipulation, illusions, perception manipulation, paralysis and finally mind control. All Sasuke needs to do is cast GJ on Uryu and he can experience any or all of these. It's not like only one effect is cast.
  • The 6th sense is basically meaningless as Sasuke's layered gj affects shinobi with 6th senses at varying degrees as well. Even if the 6th sense were to be working, gj is mind control and even if antithesis were to be thought based he won't be able to use it while being mind controlled.
Sasuke is perfectly capable of closing the 4Km distance with his travel speed. He doesn't need to worry about Uryu's danmaku because of the protection the Susano offers with it's defensive properties increasing as it goes from the rib cage to full musculature to completely formed then armored and finally the perfect Susano. Sasuke also has his own projectiles too so Uryu isn't free to just spam danmaku as Sasuke can definitely retaliate. The damage of his arrows can also be increased by applying amaterasu on them which should be enough to one shot. Sasuke could one shot people comparable to him even without the Susano which he can use to perform any of his offensive moves.

Overall as long as Sasuke closes that distance I'd say he's got a pretty good shot at winning

I already did give an example. Even itachi's non ocular genjutsu couldn't be broken by disrupting the chakra network, I said that from the beginning. Shikamaru broke out of whose genjutsu like that? Tayuya? Tayuya's GJ which is shit compared to what ocular genjutsu does? The only reason scaling isn't allowed between them is because one uses sound.
Your example never proved Real World pain can't wake up people from Genjustu. Naruto trying to disturb his inner chakra ≠ someone waking Naruto up from outside.
Even doodoo level genjutsu has been affecting various sensory shinobi constantly which brings me to these;
  • The Uryu supporters are saying that affecting 6th sense only applies to Izanami (y'all were mixing them up), that isn't true. Kabuto was fighting only with his 6th sense against Itachi and Sasuke, keeping his eyes closed the entire time. IT caught everyone in the world and even Naruto (best sensory shinobi at this point) with his interdimensional sensory capabilities was in danger of it. There's no difference once again between IT and what Sasuke can do after all, IT is reflecting the rinnegan on the moon and using the light to trap everyone in a genjutsu.
  • Ocular (maybe specifically sharingan) genjutsu is a compound ability ranging from mind reading, memory manipulation, illusions, perception manipulation, paralysis and finally mind control. All Sasuke needs to do is cast GJ on Uryu and he can experience any or all of these. It's not like only one effect is cast.
  • The 6th sense is basically meaningless as Sasuke's layered gj affects shinobi with 6th senses at varying degrees as well. Even if the 6th sense were to be working, gj is mind control and even if antithesis were to be thought based he won't be able to use it while being mind controlled.
Sasuke is perfectly capable of closing the 4Km distance with his travel speed. He doesn't need to worry about Uryu's danmaku because of the protection the Susano offers with it's defensive properties increasing as it goes from the rib cage to full musculature to completely formed then armored and finally the perfect Susano. Sasuke also has his own projectiles too so Uryu isn't free to just spam danmaku as Sasuke can definitely retaliate. The damage of his arrows can also be increased by applying amaterasu on them which should be enough to one shot. Sasuke could one shot people comparable to him even without the Susano which he can use to perform any of his offensive moves.

Overall as long as Sasuke closes that distance I'd say he's got a pretty good shot at winning
You still not proving anything regarding how real world pain won't wake up someone from Genjustu. Especially Sasuke doesn't have IT. Only Naruto Genjustu which I have seen not waking anyone from sleep was IT even with outside world interaction. Not Sharingan Genjustu.

Edo were unaffected by IT for your knowledge. Certainly I don't see Sasuke Genjustu working on Unconventional Resistance to mind manipulation of Uryu which is based on soul just like Edo but better.

Also when did Susanoo protected someone from spiritual attacks? You know chakra has Spiritual energy for some Justus doesn't mean normal chakra can protect the user from soul manipulation. That's just straight up NLF.

It's either Sasuke makes Uryu takes the damage and gets Negged by Anthesis or Uryu tanks the damage with blut and Sasuke runs out of chakra with multiple times spamming his teleportation technique which takes too much chakra.

Your example never proved Real World pain can't wake up people from Genjustu. Naruto trying to disturb his inner chakra ≠ someone waking Naruto up from outside.
My guy, we are literally told that Ocular Genjutsu can’t be broken by an individual trying to disturb it themselves even when the target is aware they’re in one. They need to have someone there to snap them out of it unless they have superior resistance like a better Dojutsu.
You still not proving anything regarding how real world pain won't wake up someone from Genjustu. Especially Sasuke doesn't have IT. Only Naruto Genjustu which I have seen not waking anyone from sleep was IT even with outside world interaction. Not Sharingan Genjustu.
Obito enslaved someone’s mind the same way IT does for years with basic 3T/Mangekyo Genjutsu and that person was a perfect Jinchuuriki( who should resist any ways since Their Bijuu is in cooperation with them, yet Yagura couldn’t break from Obitos control)
Edo were unaffected by IT for your knowledge. Certainly I don't see Sasuke Genjustu working on Unconventional Resistance to mind manipulation of Uryu which is based on soul just like Edo but better.
IT is the only genjutsu in the series with that limitation since we see three other genjutsu work on Edos. Kabutos, Sasukes EMS, and Shisui Kotoamatsukami.
Also when did Susanoo protected someone from spiritual attacks? You know chakra has Spiritual energy for some Justus doesn't mean normal chakra can protect the user from soul manipulation. That's just straight up NLF.
Susanoo is their chakra manifested. Their Chakra is their spiritual and physical energies which constitutes their Souls in Naruto.
It's either Sasuke makes Uryu takes the damage and gets Negged by Anthesis or Uryu tanks the damage with blut and Sasuke runs out of chakra with multiple times spamming his teleportation technique which takes too much chakra.
Or he Genjutsu ggs

My guy, we are literally told that Ocular Genjutsu can’t be broken by an individual trying to disturb it themselves even when the target is aware they’re in one. They need to have someone there to snap them out of it unless they have superior resistance like a better Dojutsu.
Read what I wrote. I didn't said anything about disrupting chakra. My argument changed. I am talking about Sasuke placing Genjustu on Uryu then trying to cut his head off or damage him physically should wake him up. It's even stated in your Genjustu explanation page.

Obito enslaved someone’s mind the same way IT does for years with basic 3T/Mangekyo Genjutsu and that person was a perfect Jinchuuriki( who should resist any ways since Their Bijuu is in cooperation with them, yet Yagura couldn’t break from Obitos control)
Dude you still not reading what I said. I am talking about characters getting woken up by outside impact not from disrupting chakra
IT is the only genjutsu in the series with that limitation since we see three other genjutsu work on Edos. Kabutos, Sasukes EMS, and Shisui Kotoamatsukami.
Just so that you know same sound Genjustu which Kabuto used was broken by Shikamaru by breaking his finger.

I am saying outside (Real World) damage should wake Uryu up. Beside Sixth sense which you people haven't countered yet.
Susanoo is their chakra manifested. Their Chakra is their spiritual and physical energies which constitutes their Souls in Naruto.
Can I see the scan for Sussano being spiritual energy?
Or he Genjutsu ggs
How much time he will put Uryu on Genjustu. From in character Sasuke does goes for kill. Is there any feats for him knocking down his opponent with Genjustu for time period of SBA.

Who is here to wake up Uryu? Outside stimulus wouldn't snap you out of ocular gj
Nothing stopped Kakashi from slapping Sakura silly to wake her up then. Obito controlled Yagura for years, you think there wasn't any outside stimulus all that time? Minato dropped a giant frog on Kurama and it didn't break Obito's hold on him. There's multiple examples. IT is just reflecting a rinnegan genjutsu off the moon surface. There's nothing special about it besides it's range and target.
It's already been said here that IT only targets living things. Edo tensei are dead, Itachi got put in gj by Sauske to escape Kabuto's gj, I've said this as well. The unconventional resistance in this case deals on NPI which Sasuke has so Uryu needs sufficient layers of resistance to mind manipulation to fend of Sasuke's genjutsu
Also when did Susanoo protected someone from spiritual attacks? You know chakra has Spiritual energy for some Justus doesn't mean normal chakra can protect the user from soul manipulation. That's just straight up NLF
All I know is Naruto could interact with the soul through chakra arms, tailed beasts that are just giant masses of chakra with form. Naruto met his parents souls because his father sealed a portion of their chakra in him similar to how Obito came back to give Kakashi the Mangekyou vs Kaguya. An argument can be made about it and besides, the rules of this tournament made it so that Naruto and OP characters can interact with the bleach boys. I can understand keeping the soul manip dura neg but not even allowing barriers that have spiritual properties to block it is disingenuous at best and at worst I'd say this is rigged in favor of bleach.
Contradicted yourself there. He doesn't spam it. Stop using the shitty Boruto narration to downplay sasuke's reserves. He's easily within the category of chakra beasts

Read what I wrote. I didn't said anything about disrupting chakra. I am talking about Sasuke placing Genjustu on Uryu then trying to cut his head off or damage him physically should wake him up. It's even stated in your Genjustu explanation page.
You didn’t read it fully. The self inflicted escape is for Non Ocular Genjutsu. Which is not what Sasuke uses

Dude you still not reading what I said. I am talking about characters getting woken up by outside impact not from disrupting chakra

Bijuu can swap places with their host to interact with their Jinchuuriki’s body as well but Yagura still couldn’t get out. Also unless Uryu has a friend to hit him on the head this isn’t happening.
Just so that you know same sound Genjustu which Kabuto used was broken by Shikamaru by breaking his finger.
Non Ocular* this doesn’t matter to Sasuke. Also Kabuto has never fought Shikamaru. I think you’re thinking of the Genin that fought him in the chunin exams.
I am saying outside (Real World) damage should wake Uryu up.
No it shouldn’t.
Beside Sixth sense which you people haven't countered yet.
I did earlier, people with sixth senses via Senjutsu, 3T, and other sensory abilities can still be genjutsued by superior users.
Can I see the scan?
Tomorrow I can, I’m about to go to sleep,
How much time he will put Uryu on Genjustu. From in character Sasuke does goes for kill.
In character this Sasuke is observant and cautious, he doesn’t indiscriminately kill, but he will incap you and can read his targets memories if he wants to. Also genjutsu can last a while.
Is there any feats for him knocking down his opponent with Genjustu for time period of SBA.
He put Sakura in a genjutsu that lasted before his fight with Naruto started till the end of their fight(from sunrise to sunset so roughly 12 hours)

Who is here to wake up Uryu? Outside stimulus wouldn't snap you out of ocular gj
Dude Sasuke goes for kill and damages Uryu and this resulting in Uyu waking up from the Genjustu. He doesn't need someone else to wake him up. Unless Sasuke doesn't kill his opponent and only uses Genjustu
Nothing stopped Kakashi from slapping Sakura silly to wake her up then. Obito controlled Yagura for years, you think there wasn't any outside stimulus all that time? Minato dropped a giant frog on Kurama and it didn't break Obito's hold on him. There's multiple examples. IT is just reflecting a rinnegan genjutsu off the moon surface. There's nothing special about it besides it's range and target.
Do Tailed beast ever felt pain? Also we are specifically talking about war arc Sasuke not Obito. There are databook and manga scans which states pain can wake people up from Sharingan Genjustu

^
It's already been said here that IT only targets living things. Edo tensei are dead, Itachi got put in gj by Sauske to escape Kabuto's gj, I've said this as well. The unconventional resistance in this case deals on NPI which Sasuke has so Uryu needs sufficient layers of resistance to mind manipulation to fend of Sasuke's genjutsu
Check Genjustu page it's clear IT is stated to be strongest Genjustu after Boruto era Sasuke. Which contradicts your War arc Sasuke Genjustu works on souls mind.
All I know is Naruto could interact with the soul through chakra arms, tailed beasts that are just giant masses of chakra with form. Naruto met his parents souls because his father sealed a portion of their chakra in him similar to how Obito came back to give Kakashi the Mangekyou vs Kaguya. An argument can be made about it and besides, the rules of this tournament made it so that Naruto and OP characters can interact with the bleach boys. I can understand keeping the soul manip dura neg but not even allowing barriers that have spiritual properties to block it is disingenuous at best and at worst I'd say this is rigged in favor of bleach.
Here is the thing None could damage souls despite Edo resides character souls Within them. Sasuke and other susanoo or Kabuto attacks tore Itachi and Nagato apart. Your explanation has too many flaws. Like I said not all chakra technique can interact with souls

If susano had Spiritual energy then it's attack should have damaged Nagato or other Characters souls when attacked with Sussano which Never happened.
Contradicted yourself there. He doesn't spam it. Stop using the shitty Boruto narration to downplay sasuke's reserves. He's easily within the category of chakra beasts
He reserve it for how long. Still he needs to keep ducking the Danmaku.

Last edited:
You didn’t read it fully. The self inflicted escape is for Non Ocular Genjutsu. Which is not what Sasuke uses
I am talking about this

Bijuu can swap places with their host to interact with their Jinchuuriki’s body as well but Yagura still couldn’t get out. Also unless Uryu has a friend to hit him on the head this isn’t happening.
I am saying Sasuke trying to cut off Uryu head or something like that would give damage in real world thus waking him up.
Non Ocular* this doesn’t matter to Sasuke. Also Kabuto has never fought Shikamaru. I think you’re thinking of the Genin that fought him in the chunin exams.
I am talking about Genjustu which Kabuto used not that i am saying Kabuto fought Shikamaru. You remember the sound 5 or whatever they are called during Sasuke rescue arc.
I did earlier, people with sixth senses via Senjutsu, 3T, and other sensory abilities can still be genjutsued by superior users.
When did Sasuke or someone else mangekyo Sharingan affected sixth sense. Kabuto got negged because of Izanagi or izanami i forgot the technique it's a forbidden one which is different case.
Tomorrow I can, I’m about to go to sleep,
No problem take your time.
In character this Sasuke is observant and cautious, he doesn’t indiscriminately kill, but he will incap you and can read his targets memories if he wants to. Also genjutsu can last a while.

He put Sakura in a genjutsu that lasted before his fight with Naruto started till the end of their fight(from sunrise to sunset so roughly 12 hours)
Well it depends on Sasuke uses his Genjustu also Sasuke putting Sakura down was to settle scores with Naruto so I don't know if he ever shown to put others under Genjustu for that long instead of finishing them off.

Dude Sasuke goes for kill and damaged Uryu and this resulting in Uyu waking up from the Genjustu. He doesn't need someone else to wake him up. Unless Sasuke doesn't kill his opponent and only uses Genjustu
Sasuke goes gor the Kill and obliterates his heart or severs his head. Explain why he doesn't die instantly for 1 and 2, outside stimulus doesn't break it
Do Tailed beast ever felt pain? Also we are specifically talking about was arc Sasuke not Obito. There are databook and manga scans which states pain can wake people up from Sharingan Genjustu
Que Gyuki grunting in pain after being stabbed by Kokuo's horns or when hit with amaterasu. Que all tailed beasts grunting as Madara effortlessly slaps them around. Pain wakes people up from non ocular genjutsu not one induced by the sharingan. What does being Obito or Sasuke mean here? Ocular genjutsu is ocular genjutsu
Check Genjustu page it's clear IT is stated to be strongest Genjustu after Boruto era Sasuke. Which contradicts your War arc Sasuke Genjustu works on souls mind.
Which doesn't counter my point still? EMS sasuke put Edo Itachi in a genjutsu. Genjutsu works by manipulating Chakra which is a spiritual energy. Bleach's unconventional resistance has to do with NPI thus needing the opponent to to be able to interact with souls before they can mind hax them. Sasuke has the NPI so this resistance means nothing
Here is the thing None could damage souls despite Edo resides character souls Within them. Sasuke and other susanoo or Kabuto attacks tore Itachi and Nagato apart. Your explanation has too many flaws. Like I said not all chakra technique can interact with souls
Show me where Uryu's arrows are said to be made of souls then. Last I remember, bruh doesn't shoot regardless of physical obstacles even in the real world. Because the arrows damage the soul doesn't mean it's gonna ignore a spiritual forcefield. There are zero flaws in my explanation. I simply provided basis to give the interaction. Chakra is chakra
If susano had Spiritual energy then it's attack should have damaged Nagato or other Characters souls when attacked with Sussano which Never happened.
It doesn't have to. You're talking about soul manipulation while I'm talking about NPI which are two different things.
He reserve it for how long. Still he needs to keep ducking the Danmaku.
Doesn't need to duck anything. Susano defence>>>

I am talking about this

I am saying Sasuke trying to cut off Uryu head or something like that would give damage in real world thus waking him up.

Not referring to sharingan genjutsu. I've already given scenarios where that didn't do anything.
I am talking about Genjustu which Kabuto used not that i am saying Kabuto fought Shikamaru. You remember the sound 5 or whatever they are called during Sasuke rescue arc.
Sound genjutsu isn't sharingan genjutsu and even then, the 6 paths of pain didn't wake up after being stabbed while under Ma & Pa's sound genjutsu= Tayuya is fodder
When did Sasuke or someone else mangekyo Sharingan affected sixth sense. Kabuto got negged because of Izanagi or izanami i forgot the technique it's a forbidden one which is different case.
Everytime it affects sensory shinobi's? Even when Kage summit sasuke put Cee in a genjutsu as well. Kabuto was still covering his eyes to avoid the brothers genjutsu and he didn't even know about Izanagi or Izanami
Well it depends on Sasuke uses his Genjustu also Sasuke putting Sakura down was to settle scores with Naruto so I don't know if he ever shown to put others under Genjustu for that long instead of finishing them off.
He uses it in character right from beginning of shippuden to the end of war arc. Sai, Naruto, Deidara, Manda, Bee, all tailed beasts, Sakura are Sasuke genjutsu victims. Sakura didn't wake up from it until after Naruto & Sasuke fought so that's a good 12 hrs

Sasuke goes gor the Kill and obliterates his heart or severs his head. Explain why he doesn't die instantly for 1 and 2, outside stimulus doesn't break it
Already explained Blut 5X amp Saving Uryu.
Que Gyuki grunting in pain after being stabbed by Kokuo's horns or when hit with amaterasu. Que all tailed beasts grunting as Madara effortlessly slaps them around. Pain wakes people up from non ocular genjutsu not one induced by the sharingan. What does being Obito or Sasuke mean here? Ocular genjutsu is ocular genjutsu
I don't see how Itachi & Sasuke Genjustu > Obito
Which doesn't counter my point still? EMS sasuke put Edo Itachi in a genjutsu. Genjutsu works by manipulating Chakra which is a spiritual energy. Bleach's unconventional resistance has to do with NPI thus needing the opponent to to be able to interact with souls before they can mind hax them. Sasuke has the NPI so this resistance means nothing
Difference between Edo Itachi and Obito is different. Obito may have different kind of Genjustu. We literally see Itachi version of Genjustu is way different. Also that granny was talking about Itachi Genjustu not Obito.
Show me where Uryu's arrows are said to be made of souls then. Last I remember, bruh doesn't shoot regardless of physical obstacles even in the real world. Because the arrows damage the soul doesn't mean it's gonna ignore a spiritual forcefield. There are zero flaws in my explanation. I simply provided basis to give the interaction. Chakra is chakra
Reishi is Spiritual matter not physical matter which is already accepted by wiki and in the profile itself.

Also it's your burden to show me when did Susanoo got accepted in wiki as spiritual barrier
It doesn't have to. You're talking about soul manipulation while I'm talking about NPI which are two different things.
It does because you are just spamming NLF. Without feats it shouldn't be able to tank the spiritual attacks.

Also you are claiming it has Spiritual energy and NPI then why wouldn't its attack can affect others souls? You are Contradicting here. If it has Spiritual energy it should be capable of interacting with souls but it never did. Only Itachi totsuka blade has soul manipulation which is only accepted as sealing and soul manipulation. His sussano was never accepted as having soul defence which should also apply to Sasuke unless you tell me how this is different.
Doesn't need to duck anything. Susano defence>>>
Blut 5x amped defence >
Beside you still not shown a single scan for Sussano defences Tanking spiritual attacks. What you claiming is completely NLF. I already explained not all techniques are based on chakra are Spiritual.

Not referring to sharingan genjutsu. I've already given scenarios where that didn't do anything.
Obito ≠ Itachi or Sasuke. During war arc. I just don't see how Obito placing others under his Genjustu and them not being able to wake up makes War arc Sasuke and Itachi Genjustu equal to him.
Sound genjutsu isn't sharingan genjutsu and even then, the 6 paths of pain didn't wake up after being stabbed while under Ma & Pa's sound genjutsu= Tayuya is fodder
The thing is granny explanation comes directly from Itachi confrontation. Also it was referring to Normal Sharingan Genjustu not fodder Genjustu
Everytime it affects sensory shinobi's? Even when Kage summit sasuke put Cee in a genjutsu as well. Kabuto was still covering his eyes to avoid the brothers genjutsu and he didn't even know about Izanagi or Izanami
How TF it's sixth sense? Character in bleach uses soul ribbens to identify others position. Which goes beyond what sensory units in Naruto can do.
He uses it in character right from beginning of shippuden to the end of war arc. Sai, Naruto, Deidara, Manda, Bee, all tailed beasts, Sakura are Sasuke genjutsu victims. Sakura didn't wake up from it until after Naruto & Sasuke fought so that's a good 12 hrs
Because Sasuke wanted to fight Naruto. Unless you want to prove Sasuke doesn't go for kill.

Screenshot_20230611_030340_Gallery.jpg

Verbatim stated physical attacks don't affect souls. So chakra does not equal the soul since naruto characters can interact with chakra also the biju are physically embodied chakra similar to how justu is chakra embodied. Naruto characters can't harm souls unless they use special justu like the reaper of death ect

I highly doubt amertatsu or any of sasuke's attacks is bypassing blute vein which is a 10× durability amp

Already explained Blut 5X amp Saving Uryu.
And Sasuke has various attacks that one shot that scale above his base
I don't see how Itachi & Sasuke Genjustu > Obito

Difference between Edo Itachi and Obito is different. Obito may have different kind of Genjustu. We literally see Itachi version of Genjustu is way different. Also that granny was talking about Itachi Genjustu not Obito.
You're basically strawmanning at this point. There's no difference between their genjutsu. Ocular genjutsu is ocular genjutsu, the granny is talking about normal genjutsu.
Reishi is Spiritual matter not physical matter which is already accepted by wiki and in the profile itself.

Also it's your burden to show me when did Susanoo got accepted in wiki as spiritual barrier
Has been spiritual since. Chakra is a combination of spiritual and physical energy and a Susano is a manifestation of that chakra. Uryu's attacks don't slip through even normal matter. The susano is blocking then
It does because you are just spamming NLF. Without feats it shouldn't be able to tank the spiritual attacks.

Also you are claiming it has Spiritual energy and NPI then why wouldn't its attack can affect others souls? You are Contradicting here. If it has Spiritual energy it should be capable of interacting with souls but it never did. Only Itachi totsuka blade has soul manipulation which is only accepted as sealing and soul manipulation. His sussano was never accepted as having soul defence which should also apply to Sasuke unless you tell me how this is different.
NPI is not a manipulation of that aspect. There's a reason we don't give soul manipulation for being able to touch souls.
Blut 5x amped defence >
Beside you still not shown a single scan for Sussano defences Tanking spiritual attacks. What you claiming is completely NLF. I already explained not all techniques are based on chakra are Spiritual.
Spiritual attacks means they damage the soul not slip through obstacles. Show me one scenario in bleach where their normal attacks bypasses physical objects
Obito ≠ Itachi or Sasuke. During war arc. I just don't see how Obito placing others under his Genjustu and them not being able to wake up makes War arc Sasuke and Itachi Genjustu equal to him.
What da hail you say? Itachi>>Obito in genjutsu. Provide evidence to your claim of a distinction in their genjutsu. Sasuke vs Danzo had both taking damage and whooping asses. Danzo never came out of the genjutsu
The thing is granny explanation comes directly from Itachi confrontation. Also it was referring to Normal Sharingan Genjustu not fodder Genjustu
And Itachi has normal genjutsu which he's more skilled than a jonin at and feats already show this isn't true.
How TF it's sixth sense? Character in bleach uses soul ribbens to identify others position. Which goes beyond what sensory units in Naruto can do.
🤨 Naruto knowing what was happening in the war across the world? Madara whooping ass while blind thanks to sage mode? Naruto fighting off Interdimensional clones like he can see them? Sensory ninja identify positions from large distances? Recently sakura identify the structure of a building by sensing chakra? List goes on and on
Because Sasuke wanted to fight Naruto. Unless you want to prove Sasuke doesn't go for kill.
Kill or not, he uses it in character multiple times as his first move. Speaking of being in character, Uryu doesn't seem to spam the Antithesis like it's being described here. Sasuke can one shot him before he even decides to use it

Screenshot_20230611_030340_Gallery.jpg

Verbatim stated physical attacks don't affect souls. So chakra does not equal the soul since naruto characters can interact with chakra also the biju are physically embodied chakra similar to how justu is chakra embodied. Naruto characters can't harm souls unless they use special justu like the reaper of death ect

I highly doubt amertatsu or any of sasuke's attacks is bypassing blute vein which is a 10× durability amp
Once again, no one us talking about soul manipulation. Chakra has soul NPI.

First 5x now 10x. Don't make me suspect y'all are just throwing crap around. If it's 10x then it is restricted. Sasuke has one shot attacks that scale above one shot attacks that scale above his base AP.

Amaterasu's utilization isn't only to burn. Flame control is there for a reason and the spikes produced can one shot Naruto's clones.

And Sasuke has various attacks that one shot that scale above his base
One shot is not allowed in here. By going for your logic Uryu can just absorb enough reishsi and counter Genjustu on Shinji Bankai level. Which also has similar properties of Genjustu. Layers doesn't matter as Bleach characters higher Reastu negs abilities of those kind. Additionally. Sasuke doesn't have more than 5X amped attack which can one shot his opponent mind telling me which is his amp.
You're basically strawmanning at this point. There's no difference between their genjutsu. Ocular genjutsu is ocular genjutsu, the granny is talking about normal genjutsu.
Itachi Genjustu makes a world where 1 sec = 3 days.. Obito Never did that and it's specific ability of Itachi. Each Sharingan has different abilities. You should check each of their pages. Amaterus is special abilities for Sasuke and Itachi alone. Madara or Obito can't use that also it's based on Sharingan abilities. Obito having better Genjustu or different kind wouldn't be far fetched.

Read the scan she was talking ocular Genjustu not normal.
Has been spiritual since. Chakra is a combination of spiritual and physical energy and a Susano is a manifestation of that chakra. Uryu's attacks don't slip through even normal matter. The susano is blocking then
Show me where it was accepted. I am not gonna buy your words and yours is completely wrong.
NPI is not a manipulation of that aspect. There's a reason we don't give soul manipulation for being able to touch souls.
When did I said anything about manipulation? If he has NPI Damaging should work which isn't the case so your argument is completely wrong.
Spiritual attacks means they damage the soul not slip through obstacles. Show me one scenario in bleach where their normal attacks bypasses physical objects
Attack itself is made of up spiritual matter so it does slip past them unless you explain how spiritual matter blocked by physically without any feats.
What da hail you say? Itachi>>Obito in genjutsu. Provide evidence to your claim of a distinction in their genjutsu. Sasuke vs Danzo had both taking damage and whooping asses. Danzo never came out of the genjutsu
Already explained above regarding each mangekyo Sharingan having distriction. Itachi had amaterus and torturing Genjustu in each of them Obito had teleportation who knows he may have different unique Genjustu by Going with how Itachi had two different things with his own eyes. It's not far fetched. Also why didn't Itachi Justu worked on the guy whom Obito used Genjustu if you claimed Obito Genjustu was superior?;
And Itachi has normal genjutsu which he's more skilled than a jonin at and feats already show this isn't true.
Doesn't prove Itachi Genjustu> Obito
🤨 Naruto knowing what was happening in the war across the world? Madara whooping ass while blind thanks to sage mode? Naruto fighting off Interdimensional clones like he can see them? Sensory ninja identify positions from large distances? Recently sakura identify the structure of a building by sensing chakra? List goes on and on
Naruto has Senjustu also other shinobi never shown feats for sensing limbo clones. It's completely headcanon. When did Sasuke put Naruto under Genjustu after he got six path chakra?
Kill or not, he uses it in character multiple times as his first move. Speaking of being in character, Uryu doesn't seem to spam the Antithesis like it's being described here. Sasuke can one shot him before he even decides to use it
For last time Sasuke can't one shot because of blut
Once again, no one us talking about soul manipulation. Chakra has soul NPI.

First 5x now 10x. Don't make me suspect y'all are just throwing crap around. If it's 10x then it is restricted. Sasuke has one shot attacks that scale above one shot attacks that scale above his base AP.

Amaterasu's utilization isn't only to burn. Flame control is there for a reason and the spikes produced can one shot Naruto's clones.
5X is accepted standard for Bankai amp which blut also does. 10x is not accepted. Don't listen to him

Also Yama Bankai has more heat and EE affects than Amaterus

Ill be voting Inconclusive to annoy all you goofy goobers btw

Edit: I mean inconclusive between Uriyu and Sasuke lmao, im sure you guys know i what i mean but just had to specify.

Sasuke one-shots Zoro because looks scarier than Uryu. Ishida uses Antithesis and exchanges all the damage back to Sasuke killing him in an instant. (Sasuke doesn't use Izanagi because he never has, doesn't seem to know about it, etc) and Uryu procceds to let Zoro impale him with swords and uses Antithesis again and basically kills Zoro. Yeah, Uryu wins no-diff.
Vote Ishida.

Madara literally puts kurama under genjutsu and fights entire battles with him yet kurama isn't released. Some physical pain isn't gonna automatically get you out the genjutsu that's a wild take

And again sasuke isn't a sitting duck. He has flight, teleportation as well as his own arrows and almighty push as a giant aoe Shockwave to negate projectiles

Base Aizen was able to put Espadas under KS. Each Espadas has Mind Manipulation Resistance enough to regain consciousness amongst Millions of other hollows and has to keep that consciousness all the time resisted not to let other personality take over. Yama countered his technique by pain and spiritual pressure sensing.

Uryu can do the same beside he has enough skills the catch the spirit ribbons and identify Sasuke location. I still don't see how Sasuke Genjustu counters any of that.

Uryu can literally use shadow technique to teleport away if Sasuke uses almighty push. Still Sasuke runs out of gas before Uryu knowing Uryu can just stack up Reishi from surrounding meanwhile Sasuke can't.

Picking Sasuke FRA. I don’t see how Uryu snaps out of the genjutsu without outside help. Also, why is Kid here? Lmaoo

Base Aizen was able to put Espadas under KS. Each Espadas has Mind Manipulation Resistance enough to regain consciousness amongst Millions of other hollows and has to keep that consciousness all the time resisted not to let other personality take over. Yama countered his technique by pain and spiritual pressure sensing.
which is an Anti Feat for KS, not a feat for Yama
not that it matters since nobody resists KS
Uryu can do the same beside he has enough skills the catch the spirit ribbons and identify Sasuke location. I still don't see how Sasuke Genjustu counters any of that.
Mind control, making Spirit ribbons not visible or detectable, sleep hax, paralysis, memory wipe, etc

Madara literally puts kurama under genjutsu and fights entire battles with him yet kurama isn't released. Some physical pain isn't gonna automatically get you out the genjutsu that's a wild take

And again sasuke isn't a sitting duck. He has flight, teleportation as well as his own arrows and almighty push as a giant aoe Shockwave to negate projectiles
Well, it isn’t like Genjutsu alone is gonna kill Uryu or anyone here.

Anti feat? That's some dumb shit I am hearing as an argument.

There is nothing as anti feats it's just character can use certain methods to break out of techniques. Also Who said anything about anyone resisting KS? I am talking about Spiritual Senses being able to break free of abilities like KS. Unohana found out about Aizen KS with her senses alone. Aizen was scared to fight Kenpachi because of kenpachi Senses countering KS.
Mind control, making Spirit ribbons not visible or detectable, sleep hax, paralysis, memory wipe, etc
Characters has memory manipulation Resistance. It only works on humans in Bleach. Each soul Reapers carries memory wiping kits if that was easy enough to wipe out Memories of opponents they wouldn't even need to fight.

Also Souls has resistance to sleep manipulation in the Physiology page.

Spirit ribbons & Spiritual Senses are way above Sasuke Genjustu grade to put it as mind control.

Feats for Genjutsu making spirit ribbons aka “soul” invisible to users by controlling mind? That’s not an antifeat for KS, but a feat.

Back