• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
==Introduction==
I decided to create this pseudo tournament between the HST because I believe It will breed fun and (generally) contentious debates between supporters of all three series.

This “tournament” will be a best of 5, meaning I’ll continue creating these matchups until one of these three verses get five points, or five won matchups. If there's a draw between two or more characters then those verses will each get a point.

These will always be based around a central “idea”. This thread’s central idea is on the friendly rivals of the main protagonist of each series fighting against each other.

==Rules==
Because of the large stat and hax discrepancy between all three verses, every single match will have stats equalized and Reiatsu Crush/Invisibility/Invulnerability for Souls within Bleach will be restricted for debate-sake, because If I didn’t then literally every single thread will be “Reiatsu Crush GG 🤓” and I don’t want that, I want actual debates. General Soul Manipulation through Zanpakutos are allowed however.

Amps are usable, but Amps which provide "oneshot level" amps, as in amps which allow people to oneshot, tank, speedblitz etc. Something on that exact level isn't allowed, and is restricted for fairness.

Location: Standard SBA Location - Central Park, New York City.

Distance: Standard SBA Distance - 4KM from each other.

==Forms and Mindset==
All three characters are at their most versatile, which would be (fmk):
  • Uryu - Thousand Year Blood War Arc
  • Sasuke - Teenage Rinnegan War Arc
  • Kid - Strongest Key
All three characters are in-character, but willing to kill, basically bog-standard SBA rules.

==Art==

__ishida_uryuu_bleach_drawn_by_orin_artist__ac4a4cc61fcec109eb065dd9efa11998.jpg
__uchiha_sasuke_naruto_and_1_more_drawn_by_attackumak__sample-56540791e1b7e892b914b18c61b9b595.jpg
Eustass.Kid.full.3061603.jpg

==Voting and Profile Links==
“The Antithesis” - @Deceived3596, @Naeblis495, @speedster352, @EldemadeDityjon, @Undylan, @Purgy, @zylieo, @Aernasilver, @AppleLord, @Lynieryz, @Arc7Kuroi
Rinnegone - @Godernet, @Kidkinsey, @ssgengar, @Jseymore, @Stryker861
Renji Clone - @Kachon123, @Ped2018
Incuck - @Shadowbokunohero

Last edited:
Won't fully support sasuke's side but what is Zolo and Uryu's counters to Genjutsu?
Uryū's Schrift allows him to reverse events that already taken place between two designated targets.

there also the fact that he uses his 6th sense to see.

Uryū's Schrift allows him to reverse events that already taken place between two designated targets.

there also the fact that he uses his 6th sense to see.
How will he know to use his shrift if hes in a genjutsu? Genjustus are pretty hard to detect once you're in one, we see this with Danzo and Sasuke. And wdym by his sixth sense?

rinnegan genjustu is extremely potent, is there anything to stop sasuke from "knocking out" uruyu like he did sakura

Sasuke one-shots Zoro because looks scarier than Uryu. Ishida uses Antithesis and exchanges all the damage back to Sasuke killing him in an instant. (Sasuke doesn't use Izanagi because he never has, doesn't seem to know about it, etc) and Uryu procceds to let Zoro impale him with swords and uses Antithesis again and basically kills Zoro. Yeah, Uryu wins no-diff.

How often does this version of sasuke use Genjutsu in characther ? Because if he doesn't do it quickly, he might just get soul hax danmaku'd to death ,along Zoro.

If he does use it at the begining , he win easy.

How often does this version of sasuke use Genjutsu in characther ? Because if he doesn't do it quickly, he might just get soul hax danmaku'd to death ,along Zoro.

If he does use it at the begining , he win easy.
yea he starts off with genjustu most likely, he did it immediatly against the biju when he wanted to capture them quickly so he probably would do it as a win con

Wait, 4km starting distance ? Don't think Sasuke Genjutsu go that far.

Uryu snipe both of them with soul hax homing 1200+ danmaku arrows spam.

I'm actually going to lose my mind if people keep bringing up if Zoro is Luffy's rival or not, I was told he can be considered a rival to Luffy, hence why I'm using him. If people can provide me with a better rival that isn't Law or Blackbeard (because I'm saving these characters for future matchups), then please, tell me. And I'll switch Zoro out with them.

How will he know to use his shrift if hes in a genjutsu? Genjustus are pretty hard to detect once you're in one, we see this with Danzo and Sasuke. And wdym by his sixth sense?
u see, souls on bleach use their 6th sense to "See" they stop using the eyes in their head, this is more deeply explained in the kyoraku vs lille fight

I'm actually going to lose my mind if people keep bringing up if Zoro is Luffy's rival or not, I was told he can be considered a rival to Luffy, hence why I'm using him. If people can provide me with a better rival that isn't Law or Blackbeard (because I'm saving these characters for future matchups), then please, tell me. And I'll switch Zoro out with them.
Eustass Kid

I am voting uryu because of homing danmaku spam that destroys the soul which he starts of with.
Same honestly , especially with the starting distance. If they were closer, i'd vote sasuke winning via Genjutsu if that's his first move.

But as is, Uryu keep his distance, hiding or flying,spamming Hirenkyaku, while sensing them from afar and spamming his danmaku wich will one shot both due to their doodoo soul hax resistance. If he happen to get hit by a AOE or ranged attack that hurt him , he just use AT .

Voting Uryu.

This sounds like another Bleach W.

But maybe Sasuke's genjutsu could do something to help?
I don't think his genjutsu cover the 4km starting distance . That's the only reason he doesn't take this , as he apparently would use Genjutsu as a first action , wich both kid or uryu could do jack shit about.

Voting Uryu

Given 4 KM distance Uryu pretty much sets up traps or something or can just snipe out other two.

Also Genjustu can be countered by 6th sense.

Now I think about. I guess Kid can just steal Sasuke's sword with his devil fruit but I doubt Sasuke needs his sword to win over Kid.

The lower tier ones maybe. But the full mind control , i don't think so.
There are many indications that even Aizen and Shinji mind hax can be countered by higher Reastu (idk how that works in this case though)

But Genjustu max can mind hax on 5th sense as far as I remember correct me if i am wrong.

There are many indications that even Aizen and Shinji mind hax can be countered by higher Reastu (idk how that works in this case though)

But Genjustu max can mind hax on 5th sense as far as I remember correct me if i am wrong.
With equal stats, higher reiatsu isn't really an option, pretty sure .

No idea about the 5th sense genjutsu thing, not a big naruto expert.

Voting Sasuke for Genjutsu(which he absolutely uses in character against people w/o superior Dojutsu or a Jinchuuriki like Nard.

Before commenting on why I believe Uryu wins, what are Sasuke and Kidd's in-character moves?
Sasuke genjutsus to test people who aren’t auto resistant and mostly likes to analyze at the start.

Kidd pulls metal to make a mech or metal limbs and tends to cqc or in his most recent fights pulls out his railgun from the start against someone he knows is strong.

Back