• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Feats for Genjutsu making spirit ribbons aka “soul” invisible to users by controlling mind? That’s not an antifeat for KS, but a feat.
Spirit ribbons should be even deeper than normal souls. Like Ichigo need to learn the technique specifically where he was clearly able to see souls. So Sasuke Should definitely need feat for affecting on that scale.

Bruh tryna push my buttons.
Layers doesn't matter as Bleach characters higher Reastu negs abilities of those kind. Additionally.
Layers do matter. Power null can only nullify abilities up to the level they have shown
Itachi Genjustu makes a world where 1 sec = 3 days.. Obito Never did that and it's specific ability of Itachi. Each Sharingan has different abilities. You should check each of their pages. Amaterus is special abilities for Sasuke and Itachi alone. Madara or Obito can't use that also it's based on Sharingan abilities. Obito having better Genjustu or different kind wouldn't be far fetched.

Read the scan she was talking ocular Genjustu not normal.
What you waffling on about? Ocular genjutsu is ocular genjutsu. Itachi can still cast normal genjutsu that isn't tsukuyomi. Bruh, my Naruto knowledge is dusty as hell yet even this is clear. Genjutsu can be cast with the sharingan. It doesn't matter about it's special abilities as any form of sharingan can use genjutsu.

She wasn't talking about ocular genjutsu and there are numerous feats that defeat this claim
Attack itself is made of up spiritual matter so it does slip past them unless you explain how spiritual matter blocked by physically without any feats.
Prove it. Where's the evidence? If this is true why tf do their attacks destroy physical objects? You're making a pretty bold claim here. There's nothing suggesting their attacks slip through obstacles not to mention spiritual forcefields
Already explained above regarding each mangekyo Sharingan having distriction. Itachi had amaterus and torturing Genjustu in each of them Obito had teleportation who knows he may have different unique Genjustu by Going with how Itachi had two different things with his own eyes. It's not far fetched. Also why didn't Itachi Justu worked on the guy whom Obito used Genjustu if you claimed Obito Genjustu was superior?;
What are you even saying? The mangekyou only possesses 2 special abilities, 1 in each eye and both of Obito's is teleportation. Still the eyes standard function includes casting genjutsu. What 3rd ability? When did Itachi try to genjutsu Yagura? When did I say Obito's gj was superior?
Doesn't prove Itachi Genjustu>
Naruto 101. IT> Kotoamatsukami> Tsukuyomi> Mangekyou GJ> 3T gj
Naruto has Senjustu also other shinobi never shown feats for sensing limbo clones. It's completely headcanon. When did Sasuke put Naruto under Genjustu after he got six path chakra?
Did you just decide to temove all the other sensory feats and take only Naruto? Naruto was still susceptible to IT either way and Sasuke had to protect him from it.
Base Aizen was able to put Espadas under KS. Each Espadas has Mind Manipulation Resistance enough to regain consciousness amongst Millions of other hollows and has to keep that consciousness all the time resisted not to let other personality take over. Yama countered his technique by pain and spiritual pressure sensing.

Uryu can do the same beside he has enough skills the catch the spirit ribbons and identify Sasuke location. I still don't see how Sasuke Genjustu counters any of that.

Uryu can literally use shadow technique to teleport away if Sasuke uses almighty push. Still Sasuke runs out of gas before Uryu knowing Uryu can just stack up Reishi from surrounding meanwhile Sasuke can't.
Sharingan Genjutsu is mind manipulation. Uryu won't be doing shit once he's caught end of story.

Not gonna respond to others it will be back and forth. So i will just respond to other things you brought up
She wasn't talking about ocular genjutsu and there are numerous feats that defeat this claim
She was indeed talking about how to smoke Uchias so that's clearly ocular Genjustu
Prove it. Where's the evidence? If this is true why tf do their attacks destroy physical objects? You're making a pretty bold claim here. There's nothing suggesting their attacks slip through obstacles not to mention spiritual forcefields
Everything in Bleach has souls. That's why. It's not the same rule for other verses.
Did you just decide to temove all the other sensory feats and take only Naruto? Naruto was still susceptible to IT either way and Sasuke had to protect him from it.
That's just resistance for Sasuke. Other shinobi has zero feats for sensing anthings on 6th senses mind giving examples.
Sharingan Genjutsu is mind manipulation. Uryu won't be doing shit once he's caught end of story.
KS is indeed mind manipulation, illusion creation and perception manipulation. Check Aizen page and it takes more than 6th senses. Countering it is big feat than countering Sharingan
Everyone's talking about spirit ribbons but boy won't even be able to move. How does seeing ribbons help him?
Why wouldn't he be able move. Sasuke can't put Uryu under sleep because of Resistance Uryu has. As for Perception I already explained. Spiritual Senses in bleach far exceeds Naruto.

P
Madara literally puts kurama under genjutsu and fights entire battles with him yet kurama isn't released. Some physical pain isn't gonna automatically get you out the genjutsu that's a wild take

And again sasuke isn't a sitting duck. He has flight, teleportation as well as his own arrows and almighty push as a giant aoe Shockwave to negate projectiles
Pretty sure tailed beast are just slaves to genjustu and that's a feat for madada not sasuke

Everyone's talking about spirit ribbons but boy won't even be able to move. How does seeing ribbons help him?
Uryu can still move while having his nerves paralyzed by mayuri
fhNfg6Y_d.webp

She was indeed talking about how to smoke Uchias so that's clearly ocular Genjustu
Feats say otherwise.
Everything in Bleach has souls. That's why. It's not the same rule for other verses.
Doesn't matter, que Aizen's attacks destroying a hill, variou "soul" attacks not slipping through physical matter
That's just resistance for Sasuke. Other shinobi has zero feats for sensing anthings on 6th senses mind giving examples.
You do know 6th sense is anything that doesn't fall under sight, hearing, taste, touch, smell right? Now repeat that again.
KS is indeed mind manipulation
Nope, no mind manipulation unfortunately.
Why wouldn't he be able move. Sasuke can't put Uryu under sleep because of Resistance Uryu has. As for Perception I already explained. Spiritual Senses in bleach far exceeds Naruto
Two words, Mind Manipulation
With Blut Uryu can still counter Sasuke Genjustu.
Mf you did not just utter that. In what way shape or form, by what means is that even gonna work?
and that's a feat for madada not sasuke
Sasuke puts them in genjutsu and seals them in chibaku tensei hurling giant rocks at them in the process. Put danzo in a genjutsu while they were having a life and death battle and there's multiple other feats. There's no difference between their genjutsu so stop all this "it's a feat for x" BS
Uryu can still move while having his nerves paralyzed by mayuri
Yes, while he still has a functional mind. Once in genjutsu his mind is at Sasuke's beck and call so this as well is meaningless

Doesn't matter, que Aizen's attacks destroying a hill, variou "soul" attacks not slipping through physical matter
Everything is made up of souls. Even drinking water as souls. Also hill Aizen destroyed was in SS society
You do know 6th sense is anything that doesn't fall under sight, hearing, taste, touch, smell right? Now repeat that again.
Characters in Bleach has feats for fighting even 6th sense removed Check Kenpachi vs Tosen
Nope, no mind manipulation unfortunately.
Perception Manipulation covers mind manipulation. Check the explanation page
Two words, Mind Manipulation
Perception Manipulation covers mind manipulation 🗣️
Mf you did not just utter that. In what way shape or form, by what means is that even gonna work?
It's a defence technique which works like a shield. You even scratch eyes of Uryu when blut is active. In character every Quincy has that active from the beginning. Especially Uryu is pretty good at using that.

Also it has properties for auto backfire on characters who attacks them. Like how it blasted off Yhwach when Yhwach attacked Ichigo. Forgot but it was definitely blut as far as I remember.

Bleach characters has more senses than what Naruto can handle

Sixth sense (soul) < Spirit ribbon < Reikaku

A hill has a soul in Bleach, even atoms have a soul in Bleach.
Should still only destroy the soul in it nit the entire thing
Also hill Aizen destroyed was in SS society
Nah, my memory is dusty but I'm positive mugetsu clapped Aizen in Karakura town
Characters in Bleach has feats for fighting even 6th sense removed Check Kenpachi vs Tosen
Still means nothing. Mind manipulation is mind manipulation
Perception Manipulation covers mind manipulation. Check the explanation page
It doesn't, it only deals with the senses
Also it has properties for auto backfire on characters who attacks them. Like how it blasted off Yhwach when Yhwach attacked Ichigo. Forgot but it was definitely blut as far as I remember.

Bleach characters has more senses than what Naruto can handle

Sixth sense (soul) < Spirit ribbon < Reikaku
Still doesn't matter. More senses≠ circumventing mind manipulation

Should still only destroy the soul in it nit the entire thing

Nah, my memory is dusty but I'm positive mugetsu clapped Aizen in Karakura town

Still means nothing. Mind manipulation is mind manipulation

It doesn't, it only deals with the senses

Still doesn't matter. More senses≠ circumventing mind manipulation
Perception Manipulation can co exists with mind manipulation. Also I already gave explanation for how Espadas resists Mind Manipulation of other hollows within them. You are ignoring all of that.

More senses in bleach means you can counter illusions and Perception manipulation which has byproduct of mind manipulation.

Base Aizen was able to put Espadas under KS. Each Espadas has Mind Manipulation Resistance enough to regain consciousness amongst Millions of other hollows and has to keep that consciousness all the time resisted not to let other personality take over.
this isnt nearly as impressive as you think it is, unless you can quantify the sentience of these hollows and their own resistances, we dont purely base potency solely on the amount effected anymore.

7 layers of mind manipulation>>>baseline. Perception manipulation only deals with the senses, what one perceives not the mind

this isnt nearly as impressive as you think it, unless you can quantify the sentience of these hollows and their own resistances, we dont purely base potency solely on the amount effected anymore.
The thing is only one consciousness takes over millions of them meanwhile others also keeps fighting. It's also stated there is possibility of other hollows personality Overwriting current hollow mind which is in control. Let me look for the scan. It was pretty much brought up in Bleach discussion thread multiple times.

7 layers of mind manipulation>>>baseline. Perception manipulation only deals with the senses, what one perceives not the mind
Illusion creation is literally ability of mind manipulation. What do you mean Perception manipulation and illusion are not mind manipulation. It's just usage is different.
Mind Manipulation is the ability to manipulate and control the minds of others.

It is associated with Telepathy and Mind Reading, and these powers are often possessed by the same characters. While basic mind manipulation can be used for psychic suggestion and simple manipulation, higher-level users of this ability can completely control others, drive them insane, plague them with illusions and hallucinations, and even rip their minds from their bodies.

Anti feat? That's some dumb shit I am hearing as an argument.
anti Feats actually exist, surprising I know. If an illusion fails to work against an extra sense, it doesn’t mean that extra sense is immune to illusions that can effect additional senses
There is nothing as anti feats it's just character can use certain methods to break out of techniques. Also Who said anything about anyone resisting KS? I am talking about Spiritual Senses being able to break free of abilities like KS. Unohana found out about Aizen KS with her senses alone. Aizen was scared to fight Kenpachi because of kenpachi Senses countering KS.
They literally never broke out of KS with just senses, also again Genjutsu doesn’t care
Characters has memory manipulation Resistance. It only works on humans in Bleach. Each soul Reapers carries memory wiping kits if that was easy enough to wipe out Memories of opponents they wouldn't even need to fight.
Genjutsu is layered
Also Souls has resistance to sleep manipulation in the Physiology page.
Genjutsu is layered
Spirit ribbons & Spiritual Senses are way above Sasuke Genjustu grade to put it as mind control.
Spirit ribbons can literally be hidden just through an illusion which blocks extra sense which Genjutsu can do

anti Feats actually exist, surprising I know. If an illusion fails to work against an extra sense, it doesn’t mean that extra sense is immune to illusions that can effect additional senses
I already explained why it's not anti feat.
They literally never broke out of KS with just senses, also again Genjutsu doesn’t care
Yama did caught Aizen check the fight.
Genjutsu is layered
Not layered based on 6th senses.
Genjutsu is layered
Spirit ribbons can literally be hidden just through an illusion which blocks extra sense which Genjutsu can do
Show me feats for his Genjustu hiding something beyond sixth sense perception. Otherwise it's NLF.

He has the best GJ potency in the verse he definitely does. But he had genjutsu that could kill even before the 5 kage summit

Please correct me if i'm wrong, but i only find info on him having feat of killing with genjutsu in sasuke Shinden , wich is after the war arc version we use of him.
There's a novel that details the events of sasuke after the itachi fight but before the bee fight. It's there he kills somebody with a Gj VERY similar to tsukyomi which killed the guy. He was very fatigued afterwards

There's a novel that details the events of sasuke after the itachi fight but before the bee fight. It's there he kills somebody with a Gj VERY similar to tsukyomi which killed the guy. He was very fatigued afterwards
Does the person die in an instant without able to move? If Uryu has a single second he can reverse with Antithesis. Hopefully that person that died with that level of Genjutsu was on Uryu's level. Otherwise, we do not known if it would even kill Uryu since it hasn't been shown to kill someone on Uryu's level.

I already explained why it's not anti feat.
no you did not
Yama did caught Aizen check the fight.
land exactly why would this matter

is layered based on 6th senses, extra senses are not counters to much weaker genjutsu
Show me feats for his Genjustu hiding something beyond sixth sense perception. Otherwise it's NLF.
Not beyond 6th sense perception and it can effect sixth senses

A
Does the person die in an instant without able to move? If Uryu has a single second he can reverse with Antithesis. Hopefully that person that died with that level of Genjutsu was on Uryu's level. Otherwise, we do not known if it would even kill Uryu since it hasn't been shown to kill someone on Uryu's level.
Any luck getting the bleach supporters?

Back