• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we can combine them without it looking messy. It's better than having like six different pages for the same mecha in larger forms.

As for Simon its probably better to just have him separate since I can't think of a way to make the layout not confusing with him in it.

Yeah we can combine them without it looking messy. It's better than having like six different pages for the same mecha in larger forms.
So are they all going to Simon's page, or are all the Gurren Lagann gonna be on one GL page? Even so, Lagann should become a part of Simon's page for sure, Idk why it's separate

Unless we fold Simon's P&A into something else it would be far to clustered to have all of that in one page.

Unless we fold Simon's P&A into something else it would be far to clustered to have all of that in one page.
But with tabbers it's definitely possible for Simon's page to be organized. It'll just take a really long time to organize because Simon is an old page and what not, and hasn't been fully revised in a long time. Simon's page hasn't gone through a full on revision in a very long time, so it'll take longer

Last edited:
And I do think there is no need to separate Granzeboma, Super Granzeboma, and the Anti-Spiral into 3 different keys, just combine them into 1 then it'd be good. The 3 keys came from Universal+ Granzeboma, Multiversal Super Granzeboma and the Anti-Spiral from the old profile, but they are all redundant now since all of 'em are High Complex Multiversal already, even the IBBS.

I agree there. Also can someone explain to me about what the profile merging is about?

I don't know about ya'll, but the pages look pretty messy in terms of structure imo.

I agree there. Also can someone explain to me about what the profile merging is about?

I don't know about ya'll, but the pages look pretty messy in terms of structure imo.
The argument is about getting all the Gurren Lagann onto Simon's profile or not. Currently, Lagann is for sure going back to Simon like before. If all Gurren Lagann are going to Simon, someone is going to have to give in a lot of time for organizing. I'd be okay with organizing, as I've got nothing better to do

I feel like they all should be seperate tbh. Plus, a lot of the mechs have pretty different groups of pilots, so they shouldn't all be in 1 profile.

Also, a lot of the pages have dead links in them. I might help tiding up the profiles if I'm free enough

I'm in favor of keeping the seperation. I feel keeping them witha certain pilot is bound to make the pages look weird.

Okay Simon, it's time to combine, but this time with Lagann.

Also, Simon is going to have to through a massive revision because of how outdated his profile is. He should also have 4 keys, like I mentioned earlier

I mean FTL itself isn't treated as an ability on the wiki. Even the FTL page itself, which the profiles link to, isn't an ability page but rather a explanation page.

Oh yeah, and in Simon's first and second key, his Speed should be Superhuman like Kamina, which has been shown in Episode 6 that they're about the same speed, and his durability should be Wall level for taking a full force punch from Kamina. And on his third key, he should be Superhuman with Subsonic+ reactions/combat speed, instead of just Subsonic+

There really isn't, it's seems like an error to me. Maybe FTL was treated as an ability back then in the wiki, but as of now it sin't
I went to the oldest version of the page, and there was a page for other speed ratings. Supersonic, Hypersonic, Massively Hypersonic, Sub-Relativistic and Relativistic. So I guess speeds were treated as abilities back then, FTL should be taken down like the other ratings

What are the conclusions here so far, and which staff members agree with them?

Can somebody experienced check through this thread to verify and summarise answers to my questions please?

Simon should have 4 keys. Episodes 1-14/Gurren-hen | Episode 15 | Episodes 17-27/Lagann-hen | Post-Apotheosis. The reason episode 15 should get its own key is because Simon went through a massive AP and speed boost in this episode

We should add something like, "Wall level, Multi-Continent level with Spiral Power" or something since Simon tanked punches from Lordgenome who scrapped off Lagann + superior to Lazengann.

We should add something like, "Wall level, Multi-Continent level with Spiral Power" or something since Simon tanked punches from Lordgenome who scrapped off Lagann + superior to Lazengann.
Honestly, I think Lagann and Lordgenome at the end of the fight became more powerful than Gurren Lagann and Lazengann respectively. Also, the only way Simon can be High 6-A without a mecha is through his core drill, because he hasn't learned to unleash it alone until the end of the series. High 6-A via Core Drill stays.

I agree, Simon should get High 6-A for his durability on the episode 15 key. I don't really think it to be an outlier considering that Spiral Power can lessen over time if you gradually lose fighting spirit. Seeing as how after 7 years, he has been living in peace, and hasn't used Spiral Power ever since. Although, I'm very open to disagreements on his durability, because there's a side of me that does not agree with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back