• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't he only High 6-A with the spiral power?
All TTGL characters have spiral power regardless, so it shouldn't be clarified that spiral power is what makes them rated as such. Base Simon is Multi-Continent level because of his core drill which helps him release his energy. He can't release it normally

Fair enough.

Have we decided what the key or arrangement of profiles will be like?
  • Lagann combines with Simon (no pun intended)
  • Simon will have 4 keys
  • His base speed in keys 1 and 2 is Superhuman, with Subsonic+ Reactions
  • His base durability in key 1 is Wall level
  • His base durability in key 2 is Wall level, likely Multi-Continent level
  • His powers and abilities will be rearranged to look more organized
  • He will have all the powers of the Tengen Toppa gunmen in his Base key for Post-Apotheosis (except Higher-Dimensional Existence and Large Size)

Is he having this removed?

At least High 6-A in Gurren Lagann, 5-A in Arc-Gurren Lagann, 3-B in Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann, High 1-C in Tengen Toppa Lagann, High 1-C in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, High 1-C in Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

I feel this part is unnecessary and looks messy
I honestly think all the Gurren Lagann should stay on his page, because he can just pilot them by himself. His page doesn't really look messy because the explanations of all the rating will be on the Gurren Lagann page. Although, the explanation for why Tengen Toppa Lagann is rated as such will have to be on Simon's page, because Lagann isn't gonna be it's own page anymore

I feel like it should be rated as "far higher with gurren lagann mechs"

We're merging all the other gurren lagann mech profiles aren't we?

I feel like it should be rated as "far higher with gurren lagann mechs"

We're merging all the other gurren lagann mech profiles aren't we?
Well, that would be even more messy because Base, Arc and Super Galaxy are weaker than Tengen Toppa Lagann, it would make people think those 3 are more powerful than that gunman. So it should be specific, in order of power. 9-B (explanation here), At least High 6-A via Core Drill (explanation here), At least High 6-A in Lagann (explanation here), At least High 6-A in Gurren Lagann, 5-A in Arc-Gurren Lagann, 3-B in Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann, High 1-C in Tengen Toppa Lagann (explanation here), High 1-C in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, High 1-C in Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Are we still merging the profiles of the other gurren lagan mechs? I remember someone saying we would earlier

I'm iffy on it. Personally I think it's better to put it in the GL page rather than with Simon.
But every other character has their gunmen on their profile. Lagann is a one seater like the other gunmen on the other characters, so it would make more sense for Lagann to combine with Simon, rather than with Gurren Lagann

All of the GLs should be in one profile, Simon should be by himself, and we should roll the Anti-Spiral and its mechas in one profile.
You meant one key? Since we don't have Ashtanga and Mugann as profiles I'm sure we are talking about Granzeboma and Super Granzeboma right now and yeah, they should be in one key, they are just the Anti-Spiral's creation as weapons anyway.

You meant one key? Since we don't have Ashtanga and Mugann as profiles I'm sure we are talking about Granzeboma and Super Granzeboma right now and yeah, they should be in one key, they are just the Anti-Spiral's creation as weapons anyway.
Screw it, we'll make a profile for all characters (that do fight obviously). Boota, Gimmy, Darry, Zorothy, Kid, Iraak, Jorgun, Balinbow, Makken, Kiyoh, Kiyal, the Village Chief, Father Magin, that one beast man in the bathhouse gunman, the Mugann, Ashtanga, the four generals, the bird man from the prison. Oh yeah, and we should put all the Dai-Gurren forms into one profile; Base, Super Galaxy and Tengen Toppa

I trust Qawsedf234's sense of judgement.

What do other staff members here think?

well Lagann is a mass production, it's only the Gurren Laganns are one of a kind (and whatever else Simon has integrated with)

IIRC, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is technically a combination of multiple mechs; and actually; merging all the forms into one would be like making Vegito and Gogeta keys for Goku IMO. The mechs should follow the Standard format for vehicle profiles given their nature.

IIRC, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is technically a combination of multiple mechs; and actually; merging all the forms into one would be like making Vegito and Gogeta keys for Goku IMO. The mechs should follow the Standard format for vehicle profiles given their nature.
Well, Gurren Lagann is also a combination of multiple mechas. Lagann, Gurren, Enki's helmet, the wings. Even so, what is your take on Lagann being a part of Simon's profile, rather than its own profile?

Correct, TTGL is a combination of all the GLs in the multiverse, created and empowered by it (the multiverse), along with the thoughts, feelings and emotions of its pilots, having a power greater than time and space.

Source

If nothing else, I say we at least give all of the GL mechas a tabber or make it easier to go from one to another. As of now its sorta difficult to go from one to another.

I feel like we should merge the profiles of STTGL and TTGL. STTGL is just TTGL on steroids
No, all Gurren Lagann should be together, because towards the end, the forms have reached the point where they all function the same. They can all be recreated with pure thought. The Gurren Lagann page should also have 4 keys, the same keys Simon has

Wasn't it pointed out that TTGL and STTGL are both combinations of several mechs? I feel those should be seperated. Like other fusions such as gogeta for instance

Wasn't it pointed out that TTGL and STTGL are both combinations of several mechs? I feel those should be seperated. Like other fusions such as gogeta for instance
Gurren Lagann is also a combination of several mechs. GL has 4 mechas, Lagann, Gurren, Enki's Helmet, the wing gunman on its back

Lagann is a seperate profile from gurren lagann, and enki is also another profile. Yet gurren lagann is still it's own profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back