• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tengen toppa gurren Lagan Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
although there is a different possibility in each parallel universe, the anti spiral is not connected to these parallel universes, alternative universes are virtual universes containing quantum possibilities
Where does it say that these parallel universes are just virtual?
Even then, it doesn’t negate the anti-feats I brought up. Even if there’s only one universe in the multiverse that actually exists, why doesn’t the main universe cease to exist after Antispiral’s death?

is it enough :D. "Arc Gurren Lagann descending on Kamina City. (The Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is a virtual quantum body created by the multi-layered multiverse due to the activation of the Super Spiral force. It disappeared when the battle ended and returned to the normal state) the people welcoming the returning members of the Team Dai-Gurren. They are holding Dayakka with Anne in his arms."
What does this have to do with black hole creation?

You’re leaving out the part where I said “as a result of Antispiral’s death.” Those parallel universes did not disappear because Antispiral died.
I didn't talk about creating a black hole
then why even reply to my comment about the black hole?

Still, there are no counters for the anti-feats, and as long as those anti-feats are there, full omnipresence isn’t happening

You’re leaving out the part where I said “as a result of Antispiral’s death.” Those parallel universes did not disappear because Antispiral died.

Still, there are no counters for the anti-feats, and as long as those anti-feats are there, full omnipresence isn’t happening
There is no such article. The anti-spiral is the embodiment of the universe, but after he died, the spiral power was integrated with the universe.

my fault

There is no such article. The anti-spiral is the embodiment of the universe, but after he died, the spiral power was integrated with the universe.
Now where does “spiral power was integrated with the universe” come from? Are you talking about Simon integrating the multiverse? Because that happened in episode 26; before the final battle even began

Hasn't the Spiral people constantly been using its true power throughout the show? They've never made black holes as a result of unleashing their spiral power or overcharging their mechs so my point still stands that even if we accept this, this is situational at best for the cast.

Hasn't the Spiral people constantly been using its true power throughout the show? They've never made black holes as a result of unleashing their spiral power or overcharging their mechs so my point still stands that even if we accept this, this is situational at best for the cast.
This right here. They always use their full power, but the true factor is when it gets out of control. The only time one’s Spiral Power has ever gotten out of control was in episode 9 by Simon. But, he didn’t have a lot of Spiral Power at that time, because he didn’t care about his life, and Spiral Power is dependent on one’s willpower or will to live

Although they use their real powers, they do not unleash their powers in the universe.

"likely omnipresence" already exists in the profile of the anti spiral, I make it "omnipresent" by adding additional evidence and add it to Simon

Although they use their real powers, they do not unleash their powers in the universe.
Yes they do tf? Every generated drill, every moment they’ve taken flight, every special move, is them releasing their power. It’s just controlled. Antispiral explains this in episode 26; uncontrolled immense Spiral Power would cause that life form to become a galaxy, and accumulating the intense mass of more uncontrolled Spiral Power would cause a black hole to exist

"likely omnipresence" already exists in the profile of the anti spiral, I make it "omnipresent" by adding additional evidence and add it to Simon
The profile is outdated (omnipresence was taken out of their speed stats), and the omnipresence has Anti-Feats so it shouldn’t even qualify

Wtf are you arguing? You're just moving the goalpost by changing it from "they never used the spiral's real power" to "they never used it in the universe". Literally the finale of Gurren Lagann is them using it against the universe, and no black hole was made, its done when they cannot control the spiral energy, which no one in the cast has ever done willingly, so again it's situational.

It isn’t just anti-feats, it’s also a lack of proof that Antispiral has the same control, over our universe, as the isolated universe
First anti feat: The universe doesn't disappear when your anti spiral dies

Answer: Simon is the Person Who Protects the Universe. The reason why the universe did not disappear when Anti spital was the embodiment of the universe, and the reason why the universe did not disappear is the merger of the universe with the spiral power (simon). "The Spiral force is the force that connects the Universe to life."

Second: laim of insufficient evidence Anti spiral Says that it is not ubiquitous in the parallel universe, but is ubiquitous in the main universe

Answer : whereas parallel universes are just a branch of the main universe and the anti spiral controls them as if they are part of his body (For every possibility, a new universe is created instantly and where the anti spiral introduces us this labyrinth, we call it main universe, we see, but it has endless branches )

Third : Spiral nemesis did not cause Answer: Although Simon used all his strength, the power did not escape from control. Simon constantly spent this power on an upper form (for example, ttgl). " (ie it doesn't make sense to accept this as anti feat just because simon didn't allow it, he could have done it
if he wanted "The Spiral force goes out of control, and the energy emanating from the body becomes a galaxy." ) Conclusion : Anti spiral is omnipresent and Simons Spiral nemesis hax is true

i know i am unknown but i have read all the databooks but on scale nothing debatable except for Td1 and Aca 5: i rebunked anti feats i can show more context if you have question

Barbar seems to make sense. Leaning to Agreement on all of it but neutral on Aca 5 and TD 1

I don't know about the universe, but I agree with the omnipresent state of existence as they call Barbar01, and maybe other haxs besides aca5 and td1

So where’s the proof (not technicality) that Antispiral has the same control over the main universe as their own universe?
Simon is the Person Who Protects the Universe. The reason why the universe did not disappear when Anti spital was the embodiment of the universe, and the reason why the universe did not disappear is the merger of the universe with the spiral power (simon). "The Spiral force is the force that connects the Universe to life."
What about the beginning of the universe where no life form even existed and the universe still existed? Because of that, the main universe doesn’t need someone to sustain it, because it was born without a life form using Spiral Power
Although Simon used all his strength, the power did not escape from control. Simon constantly spent this power on an upper form (for example, ttgl). " (ie it doesn't make sense to accept this as anti feat just because simon didn't allow it, he could have done it
if he wanted "The Spiral force goes out of control, and the energy emanating from the body becomes a galaxy." )
This was the point we were making, it’s about the Spiral losing control, not having too much. And in character, none of the characters have ever done it, so it really is redundant to put it on the profile just because they can do it
So I’m all for Nigh-Omnipresence, not full omnipresence

Last edited:
So where’s the proof (not technicality) that Antispiral has the same control over the main universe as their own universe?
Parallel universes are already connected to the main universe, when they control the main universe, they are also included, I told this in my rebunk.
What about the beginning of the universe where no life form even existed and the universe still existed? Because of that, the main universe doesn’t need someone to sustain it, because it was born without a life form using Spiral Power
The universe may not need someone to sustain itself, but simon is the reason why the universe didn't disappear when the universe's body disappeared.
This was the point we were making, it’s about the Spiral losing control, not having too much. And in character, none of the characters have ever done it, so it really is redundant to put it on the profile just because they can do it
So I’m all for Nigh-Omnipresence, but full omnipresence
Is it redudant to add them to the profile just because they can? this is the the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard

Parallel universes are already connected to the main universe, when they control the main universe, they are also included, I told this in my rebunk.
The isolated universe is not in the multiverse, it’s separated, as it’s nickname would suggest. It isn’t a parallel universe, so you can’t equate it to being a parallel universe, when there is no parallel to that universe
simon is the reason why the universe didn't disappear when the universe's body disappeared
wheres the proof that he’s the reason why the universe didn’t disappear?

Is it redudant to add them to the profile just because they can? this is the the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard
The Spirals can’t create a black hole just like that. The black hole creation process is more of a chain effect, that requires creating multiple galaxies, or incredibly massive objects to the point where the intense gravity pulls them all together, and only then is a black hole created. Black Hole Creation in TTGL is more of a consequence to a chain reaction of using the Creation power, so it would just warrant “Limited Black Hole Creation”

The isolated universe is not in the multiverse, it’s separated, as it’s nickname would suggest. It isn’t a parallel universe, so you can’t equate it to being a parallel universe, when there is no parallel to that universe

wheres the proof that he’s the reason why the universe didn’t disappear?
I guess you never click on the blue text. In the text that I rebunked anti feats, there is proof that the universe is a parallel universe, it is connected to the main universe, there is proof that Simon protects the universe

The Spirals can’t create a black hole just like that. The black hole creation process is more of a chain effect, that requires creating multiple galaxies, or incredibly massive objects to the point where the intense gravity pulls them all together, and only then is a black hole created. Black Hole Creation in TTGL is more of a consequence to a chain reaction of using the Creation power, so it would just warrant “Limited Black Hole Creation”
This may be partially true because simon first creates a galaxy and then a black hole out of those galaxies.

I guess you never click on the blue text
It doesn’t work
In the text that I rebunked anti feats, there is proof that the universe is a parallel universe, it is connected to the main universe
In the cosmology blog, it literally says the isolated universe is separate from time and space/the main universe
there is proof that Simon protects the universe
Of course he protects the universe, but there’s no proof that he’s merged his Spiral Power with the universe itself.
This may be partially true because simon first creates a galaxy and then a black hole out of those galaxies
Spirals don’t make the black hole from the galaxies, the black hole is made from a chain reaction. So, still just Limited Black Hole Creation

It doesn’t work

In the cosmology blog, it literally says the isolated universe is separate from time and space/the main universe

Of course he protects the universe, but there’s no proof that he’s merged his Spiral Power with the universe itself.

Spirals don’t make the black hole from the galaxies, the black hole is made from a chain reaction. So, still just Limited Black Hole Creation
I won't answer anymore because all the information you want and all the leds are in my rebunk text, the links are working

(there was a link that didn't work and it's here)

(I didn't say that simon is one with the universe, I said he protects the universe (by the author's word) but there is proof here that he is united anyway)

There is the rebunk text
First anti feat: The universe doesn't disappear when your anti spiral dies

Answer: Simon is the Person Who Protects the Universe. The reason why the universe did not disappear when Anti spital was the embodiment of the universe, and the reason why the universe did not disappear is the merger of the universe with the spiral power (simon). "The Spiral force is the force that connects the Universe to life."

Second: laim of insufficient evidence Anti spiral Says that it is not ubiquitous in the parallel universe, but is ubiquitous in the main universe

Answer : whereas parallel universes are just a branch of the main universe and the anti spiral controls them as if they are part of his body (For every possibility, a new universe is created instantly and where the anti spiral introduces us this labyrinth, we call it main universe, we see, but it has endless branches )

Third : Spiral nemesis did not cause Answer: Although Simon used all his strength, the power did not escape from control. Simon constantly spent this power on an upper form (for example, ttgl). " (ie it doesn't make sense to accept this as anti feat just because simon didn't allow it, he could have done it
if he wanted "The Spiral force goes out of control, and the energy emanating from the body becomes a galaxy." ) Conclusion : Anti spiral is omnipresent and Simons Spiral nemesis hax is true

i know i am unknown but i have read all the databooks but on scale nothing debatable except for Td1 and Aca 5: i rebunked anti feats i can show more context if you have question

By “connects the universe to life.” Wouldn’t it make more sense if the meaning is the sentence that comes after it? “A single life can draw on the power of the infinite universe.”

He integrated the multiverse before the final battle and only for the final battle
No, it says that it connects the universe to life, isn't it obvious? I don't understand why you are so insistent, all scans are in the middle and anti feats are debunked

Yes? that's enough, when the anti spiral died, it didn't disappear because of simon, which integrated with the Universe and connected it to life

Your almost ubiquitous argument is bullshit multiverse Branches of the main universe How many more arguments do I have to throw, I'm give everything out with the evidence

I give arguments many times, I read all databooks and Anti spiral is Omnipresent

I think you don't understand enough about Multiverse Type 3 and quantum theory in the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back