• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tengen toppa gurren Lagan Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
First I noticed that the Anti spiral is have sealing hax :
The extra-dimensional labyrinth is a labyrinth that traps the person entering into alternate universes, it is impossible to escape from it and you are trapped in endless possibilities in the multiverse, you can never escape from there, you can't even move

Anti spiral also manipulates time and multiverse causing Simon to be Everywhere Always And every time but as Simon has resistance to Quantum manipulation, Sealing, Mind manipulation and time manipulation it brings selves together and creates Gurren lagan
Speaking of the omnipresent, there is evidence that the Anti Spiral is a ubiquitous character and is the infinite universe itself.

It is enough for the "omnipresent" to hear the anti-spiral's voice from everywhere, attack from all over the Universe, call it the universe itself, and say "The infinite universe is standing in front of us" when they see it. Even if you say that's not enough, I can provide you with a lot more context when discussing

For simon, Acausality 5, Black hole creation, Void manip, life manip and Td 1

First of all, let me start with Spiral nemesis, actually it's a bit difficult to explain, so I'll just add the imgur links and continue on it.

Here are the proofs of all the abilities I mentioned except Aca 5 and td1 so where does Aca 5 come from?

Simon is a character independent of the universe, space-time, and laws, and while simon is tied to the cause-effect relationship of the original form, he transcends the cause-and-effect relationship at in gurrenn lagan form (Universe have aca 4) spiral nemesis erases all creation, universe and causation and comes from such nothingness. It is outside the universe and is independent can detect virtual places where the universe does not exist (Universe=Anti-spiral)

td 1 comes from

Gurren lagan devours the past and the future, creating a body independent of them.

(little question, can simon and anti spiral be given 12d, that is, 1b, from transcends the space time of the 11d universe?)

Last edited:
It usually looks nice expect for the aca 5(I didn't translate the images one by one because I'm lazy)

1-Being independent and superior to the Type 4 Acasuality of a Universe is not sufficient for Acasuality type 5. This is only a higher "cause-effect" casuality. It's higher than " base Type 4 Acausality" but still type 4 Acasuality.

2-I did not see any "Conceptual" statements or duality systems in the arguments given for Type 1 Transduality(I'll look again to make sure one.) But for now, I disagree that .

3-Void manip seems good. But I disagree with Type 5 Acasuality and Type 1 Transduality.

4-Omnipresent seems logical, but for now I'm neutral for it.

Last edited:
Sealing and Omnipresent stuff look good. I'm not sure on the other stuff and will wait for further input.

2-I did not see any "Conceptual" statements or duality systems in the arguments given for Type 1 Transduality(I'll look again to make sure one.) But for now, I disagree that .
Type 1 (Specific Transduality): charachters that exist in a nondual state regarding one specific dual system and qualitatively superior or immune to effects caused within it.
past-future is duality. right?

1-Being independent and superior to the Type 4 Acasuality of a Universe is not sufficient for Acasuality type 5. This is only a higher "cause-effect" casuality. It's higher than " base Type 4 Acausality" but still type 4 Acasuality.
But at the same time, the Spiral power creates a void without causality and there is only one spiral power here, Being independent and transcendent without causation, isn't it Aca 5?

I accidentally made Turkish while editing the crt, now I've fixed it and I'll put the links

I agree with Omnipresent, Void manipulation and Sealing
I think Aca 5 is still open for discussion.
Aca 5 in my heart

I agree with Sealing, Omnipresent(Its seems logical.), Life Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Black Hole Creation.

I disagree with Acausality Type 5. Because it doesn't add much to the proposition for the already accepted Acausality Type 4. I'm neutral on whether it's layered or not.

I disagree with Transduality Type 1.
Duality consists of dualities such as existence and non-existence, (1,0). Can the Past be categorized as Non-Future or Future, Non-Past? Even if it could, there is nothing here that the Past and the Future constitute a conceptual Duality.

There is insufficient evidence for 12 D.

I'm not very knowledgeable about the verse, so my opinion may change.

Sealing, Omnipresent(Mantıklı görünüyor.), Life Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Black Hole Creation'a katılıyorum.

Nedensellik Tipi 5'e katılmıyorum. Çünkü zaten kabul edilmiş olan Tip 4 Nedensellik önermesine pek bir şey katmıyor. Katmanlı olup olmadığı konusunda tarafsızım.

Transdüalite Tip 1'e katılmıyorum.
Dualite, varlık ve yokluk, (1,0) gibi ikiliklerden oluşur. Geçmiş, Gelecek Olmayan veya Gelecek, Geçmiş Olmayan olarak kategorize edilebilir mi? Olabilse bile, burada Geçmiş ve Geleceğin kavramsal bir İkilik oluşturduğu hiçbir şey yoktur.

12 D için yeterli kanıt yok.

Ayet hakkında pek bilgili değilim, bu yüzden fikrim değişebilir.
i actually add the context in which Spiral force destroys causality and Aca 4 of Anti spiral transcends cause and effect relationship.

In the article it says it swallowed the past and the future (independent of them) (a few more things like regret and hope) I interpreted it as td 1 I wonder if Cm can give it?

we need a few more admins

Only agree with Nigh-Omnipresence for Antispiral, Void manipulation for the god tiers for being able to induce the Big Crunch in the final battle, and Black hole creation (if 1. the user’s Spiral Power gets out of control and 2. the user has an immense amount of it). I don’t really agree with acausality type 4 either, since they just transcend it, but nothing that says they operate on a whole other system of causality

Only agree with Nigh-Omnipresence for Antispiral, Void manipulation for the god tiers for being able to induce the Big Crunch in the final battle, and Black hole creation (if 1. the user’s Spiral Power gets out of control and 2. the user has an immense amount of it). I don’t really agree with acausality type 4 either, since they just transcend it, but nothing that says they operate on a whole other system of causality
No, he is Omnipresent It's been said to be literally everywhere

I'm confused about aca 5

I’m only believing that they’re everywhere in the isolated universe, not the entire multiverse

How? You’re the one proposing it
The multiverse labyrinth in the universe is already Multiverse type 3, so all alternate universes are branches of the main universe

I don't understand why aca 5 is not enough It leads to the absence of causality and the cause in aca 4 exceeds the effect

The multiverse labyrinth in the universe is already Multiverse type 3, so all alternate universes are branches of the main universe
Antispiral isn’t that universe, or even any of those universes in the multiverse, the isolated universe is, well, isolated, from the multiverse. The multiverse doesn’t exist as lower dimensional realities compared to their universe, it doesn’t exist inside their universe
I don't understand why aca 5 is not enough It leads to the absence of causality and the cause in aca 4 exceeds the effect
I’m not knowledgeable in Acausality, so can’t answer this

Antispiral isn’t that universe, or even any of those universes in the multiverse, the isolated universe is, well, isolated, from the multiverse. The multiverse doesn’t exist as lower dimensional realities compared to their universe, it doesn’t exist inside their universe
Alternate universes are branches of the main universe (MWI) I have already proven that in the anti spiral, the universe is itself.

I disagree with Transduality Type 1.
Duality consists of dualities such as existence and non-existence, (1,0). C
The duality required for transduality is not "existence-non-existent", but rather is not the only duality required by many binary concepts (system).

Alternate universes are branches of the main universe (MWI) I have already proven that in the anti spiral, the universe is itself.
When the Super Spiral Universe (isolated universe) exploded, it is said that it could no longer exist because the energy (Antispiral), that maintained that universe, vanished. So, if the other universes are also Antispiral itself, since he is “the universe itself,” why wasn’t the outcome same for the rest of the universes?

When the Super Spiral Universe (isolated universe) exploded, it is said that it could no longer exist because the energy (Antispiral), that maintained that universe, vanished. So, if the other universes are also Antispiral itself, since he is “the universe itself,” why wasn’t the outcome same for the rest of the universes?
How did you get that ? if you want i can prove the existence of mwi

As I understand it; sealing , sealing resist , omnipresent, life manip, void manip and black hole creation accepted and Aca 5 is being discussed and there are those who say Past-future is not duality on td 1, a few more admins are needed.

If Past-future is duality Simons td 1 is true and i think Simons aca 5 context is enough (independet to Caussality and transcends Aca 4 's Caus and efect

How did you get that ? if you want i can prove the existence of mwi
The Many-Worlds Interpretation isn’t relevant to my question. Why is the Super Spiral Universe the only universe to disappear as the cause of Antispiral’s death, when they’re supposedly the entire cosmology itself?
Not only that, Antispiral said “this universe is under our control” only for the Super Spiral Universe.
And translating what Lordgenome said in episode 24 about Antispiral being the universe, he says, “あえて言おう” which should translate to “I dare say” meaning it isn’t a concrete or solid statement. Even then, it has been proven true for only one universe, which is the isolated universe.
Finally, how can Antispiral literally be the main universe when it existed before they were born and before they even decided Spiral Power was going to end everything?

Last edited:
The Many-Worlds Interpretation isn’t relevant to my question. Why is the Super Spiral Universe the only universe to disappear as the cause of Antispiral’s death, when they’re supposedly the entire cosmology itself?
Not only that, Antispiral said “this universe is under our control” only for the Super Spiral Universe.
And translating what Lordgenome said in episode 24 about Antispiral being the universe, he says, “あえて言おう” which should translate to “I dare say” meaning it isn’t a concrete or solid statement. Even then, it has been proven true for only one universe, which is the isolated universe.
Finally, how can Antispiral literally be the main universe when it existed before they were born and before they even decided Spiral Power was going to end everything?
I had some doubts about Omnipresent. If what you say is true, it's nigh omnipresent

Last edited:
I don't really see type 5 acausality or transduality type 1 here. The type 1 transduality stuff at best sounds like type 2 Acausality as its past and future is gone. Same with void, black hole and life manipulation as this just sounds like creation with Spiral Users creating galaxies and the black hole sucking just sounds like a consequense of too much spiral energy, not something Spiral Users can use on their own. The other abilities looks fine

the black hole sucking just sounds like a consequense of too much spiral energy, not something Spiral Users can use on their own
It’s not just too much Spiral Power, but it not being controlled will cause it. Everyone has infinite Spiral Power in the end, but manage to keep it all under control. So, if they were to use it in an uncontrolled manner, then it would cause Spiral Nemesis

@BluudyManikin777 so black hole creation via having their spiral energy out of control. I guess that might work but that sounds very situational given none of the cast has ever let their powers go out of control to the point of making black holes.

For the anti spiral, it is said that the multiverse is standing in front of us and this is the first time I've heard from you about the destruction of parallel universes, although there is a different possibility in each parallel universe, the anti spiral is not connected to these parallel universes, alternative universes are virtual universes containing quantum possibilities, the author himself says this at any moment. a new universe could emerge from probability you made the right point, spiral nemesis will destroy everything and anti spiral

@BluudyManikin777 so black hole creation via having their spiral energy out of control. I guess that might work but that sounds very situational given none of the cast has ever let their powers go out of control to the point of making black holes.
They can do it voluntarily, simon senses it when the anti-spiral first tells it

is it enough :D. "Arc Gurren Lagann descending on Kamina City. (The Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is a virtual quantum body created by the multi-layered multiverse due to the activation of the Super Spiral force. It disappeared when the battle ended and returned to the normal state) the people welcoming the returning members of the Team Dai-Gurren. They are holding Dayakka with Anne in his arms."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back